Island Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen discovers that she likes an audience.
3.7k words
4.72
21.8k
20

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
309 Followers

Tim noticed that Jen was unusually hungry. Normally, she opted for a fairly small breakfast, but this morning was different. He was hungry, too. He had slept well and felt rested. After the events of the previous evening, he wasn't surprised. Things had escalated pretty quickly with Kate and Mickey, and although he had "finished" in the hot tub, he still had work to do once they got back to the privacy of their own room. Jen was more than a little worked up, too. She hadn't cum in the pool, but that didn't mean she didn't like what they had done. In fact, at one point she actually had him sit on a chair so that she could straddle him again, reliving the experience. She said very little as she moved from one orgasm to the next, but it was clear that she had thoroughly enjoyed their first experiences with exhibitionism and voyeurism.

He watched as she finished the last of her banana pancakes, while he nursed a final cup of coffee.

"Good morning, you two. Breakfast on the beach, I see!" He could imagine Mickey's smile even though he couldn't see him approaching from the main building. He smelled Kate's perfume as he stood to turn toward them. He felt a little awkward, and slightly aroused, as they exchanged hugs at the table.

"We're on our way to town," Mickey continued, "But we just wanted to touch base and see how you were feeling this morning." The usual playfulness in his voice was gone." That was a big step last night, and we wanted to be sure you're OK with how things played out."

"We didn't really imagine that things would have heated up so much, or so quickly," Kate said. "We hope we didn't cause you to feel pressured, or uncomfortable."

He looked at Jen, hoping she would know what to say. Frankly, he was fine but was more concerned about any regrets she might have. They hadn't spoken a word about it since they got up this morning.

"Um. We're fine. I think," He finally stammered. "Aren't we?" Tim looked to Jen for confirmation. She nodded her head silently.

"Fine. Well, that's.. nice. I think we were hoping for something more than fine," Mickey teased, "but I guess we'll take it."

Tim struggled for a better word. He and Jen rarely even discussed their own sex life, so talking about an intimate experience with others was certainly a stretch.

Jen finally spoke. "Sorry, Mickey. We aren't very good at this I guess. So, I'll just tell you that we went back to the room and had sex for almost an hour. It was very good." Now it was her turn to tease.

Kate and Mickey smiled knowingly.

"Glad to know it," Micky said. "We had fun after you left, too! You left quite an image in my memory bank, Jen."

"And I thank you for that!" Kate added.

Tim immediately saw the image of Kate, her tits bouncing into view as she impaled herself on her husband's cock, then imagined the two of them fucking properly after he and Jen left. He felt his dick responding.

"So, big plans for the day?" Mickey asked.

Tim finally found his words. "Yeah, we're going to try one of these sailboats, I think. Hopefully, we won't drown or get lost."

"Oh, you'll have fun," Kate assured them. "They'll teach you how to do it, or even take you out so you can just enjoy the view... and the sun." She winked at Jen conspiratorially.

"Hey, there's a great place for lunch up the beach," Mickey added. "Tell the cab driver you want to go to the Blue Parrot. Best jerk chicken on this end of the island. And when you finish, you can walk it off on the beach. Just walk to the water, turn left, and in a few hundred yards you'll come across a very nice area that I think you'll like."

Tim couldn't help but wonder what that was supposed to mean, but he left it alone, sharing another hug with the couple as they said their goodbyes and headed to the main entrance.

"Ready to sail?" asked Tim as he wrapped his arm around his wife's back, leading her away from the table.

"Almost. I need to run to the room first and slip on a bathing suit."

"Oh, another one from yesterday?" Tim hoped.

"I don't think so. I mean, they're nice for us. And maybe even that other part of the beach, but not today. Besides, I think you'll like the one I have in mind."

He did. When Jen stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later he could only stare. Again, he was taken with how good she looked. She was wearing a baseball cap - a look he had always liked. Normally it was from one of their kids' teams. But this one was pink, playing off the flowered print of her bikini. It wasn't as scandalous as the ones she bought yesterday, but it was still very sexy, cut high on her hip, revealing her firm ass cheeks. The top was two smooth triangles that hugged the curve of her breasts. What it lacked in support was more than made up in cut and form. Two small strings tied around her neck and back, completing the look. She wrapped a sheer "skirt" around her waist, pulled on some sandals with a slight wedge heel, and looked at him for approval.

"God, you are amazing! Maybe we should skip sailing and just stay here."

She giggled and took him by the hand, pulling him out the door.

.......................................................

The sun felt good on her skin. She was happy to have some time alone with Tim today. Kate and Mickey were fun, but she had been eager to enjoy time as just a couple on this trip. While Tim worked out the details for a sailboat, she found a place to sit and apply some sunscreen. She was hoping to get a tan on the trip but didn't want to risk a sunburn.

As she applied the lotion she was aware that more than one man was watching her. She slowed her movements, considering what she might do. Of course, she realized, she wouldn't do anything. But she allowed herself to fantasize for just a moment about how she could give them a real show if she only had the nerve. She was sliding her hand up the back of her thigh, barely reaching the cheek of her ass when she heard Tim calling.

"He says we can go out right now. He has a boat waiting for us." Tim pointed toward a young man wading in the surf, pulling a brightly colored sailboat toward her.

"I opted for him to take us out. It seems more relaxing," he said as he took her bag, leading her into the warm water.

"Good morning." their "captain" said. "I am Daniel. Your husband say we are goin' for a sail today."

"Good morning. I'm Jen and you know Tim."

"OK, Miss Jen." He tapped a flat spot on the edge of the boat. "You just sit down here and turn around."

Minutes later they were moving gracefully across the water. As Daniel navigated past the other boats, swimmers, and boarders, she and Tim had to move back and forth, from one side of the craft to the other, as Daniel manipulated the sail and the rudder. Along the way, he gave them a brief sailing lesson.

Eventually, they slid out of the small bay in front of the resort and began making their way up the shoreline. The turquoise water was calm, the breeze was light, and the sun was warm. The only sound was the splashing of water on the two hulls of the catamaran. A netted fabric that reminded her of a trampoline stretched between the hulls, beneath the sail.

"If you want to move to another place, just tell me," Daniel said. "If you want to enjoy the sun, you can stretch out here." He pointed to the trampoline.

She didn't need to be asked twice. She started to lay her towel across the mesh before Daniel stopped her. "You probably don't wanna do that," he warned. "It's gonna make the towel all wet."

She thanked him for the warning and stretched herself face down across the fabric. The sensation was nice. The warm sun on her back. A cooling mist of spray from below. The smell of the water and the slight rocking sensation as the boat glided across the waves. She closed her eyes and took in the moment, listening to Tim and Daniel chat about the island, sailing, and other topics that held little interest to her.

She wondered if she had applied enough sunscreen. She had coated herself pretty well before they even went to breakfast, in addition to the touch-up on the beach. She thought of the men watching. It sent a slight wave of naughty pleasure through her. Then she thought of the view that Tim and Daniel had right now. She knew that her bottom wasn't really covered in this suit. It wasn't as obscene as those she bought yesterday, but still, it was nothing she would have worn at home. It aroused her to think about it. Just a few feet away from her nearly naked body was a young, equally exposed, Jamaican man. She imagined his eyes on her. For an instant, she thought of the clerk in the store.

She felt herself move, almost involuntarily. Her legs parted, just slightly. She thought she detected a slight pause in the conversation. Maybe it was just the normal course of things. Maybe she had distracted them.

Her new position allowed the cooling mist to reach her inner thighs. The change was subtle but undeniable. In contrast to the cool spray, she felt a warmth growing deeper inside of her. She was doing nothing, yet she was becoming more aroused with each splash of the water along the hull.

Her feet were pointed directly toward Daniel, seated at the rear of the small boat. Tim was to one side. She was aware that her position allowed the young Jamaican a view right up her legs to the small strip of fabric barely (she imagined) concealing her folds beneath. She sensed her legs spreading just a bit wider, almost involuntarily. Even though her ankles were probably no more than two feet apart, Jen's heart raced as she thought about the brazenness of her act. Imagine, her, intentionally drawing the gaze of a stranger to her most intimate region.

With her arousal, she felt herself becoming bolder. She reached behind her back, finding the strings of her bikini top and pulling them loose. First the one across her back, then the one around her neck. She left her eyes closed as they fell away. Again, there was silence from the men. She knew they could see nothing more than they could half a minute ago, but still, she felt even more exposed in their presence.

She wondered what Tim must have been thinking. His quiet, conservative wife, lying "topless" next to a complete stranger. She wondered what the stranger thought. He didn't know her at all. What kind of woman must he think that she is? She wondered herself what kind of woman she must be; not only because of her behavior, but because of the arousal it caused her.

Jen's next impulse surprised her. Though she recognized that it shouldn't have. It was what the events of the last 15 minutes had been building toward. Or maybe the events of the last day. She second-guessed herself, but only for an instant. After all, she reasoned, she wasn't going to do anything. Tim was there. He would keep her safe.

Once the decision was made, the motion was quick. She pushed herself up, raising her shoulders off the mat, and flipped to the other side, pulling the bill of her cap farther down over her eyes as she lay on her back. She kept them closed, though she desperately wanted to see the looks on the faces of her fellow passengers.

Now the silence was undeniable. She could feel the eyes of the men examining her exposed body. Her nipples, she knew, were hard as a result of both the cool spray of water and her aroused state of mind. They warmed quickly under the hot sun, aided by the rush of blood to her nipples. She ached to touch them. Or even to run her finger between her legs. Her body screamed for attention, other than the kind she knew she was receiving from her fellow passengers. She needed to be touched, to be fondled, and to be driven to an orgasm that was lying so closely beneath the surface. But she didn't dare.

She was afraid to look, too. It was easier to keep some sort of psychological distance between her and their new young friend. She didn't dare make eye contact with him, or even with Tim. She only allowed herself to open one eye, still keeping it mostly hidden under the bill of her cap. She could see Daniel's legs and an undeniable bulge beneath his trunks. She decided that it was probably smarter to keep her eyes closed. Though she wouldn't soon forget the image.

.......................................................

The cabbie knew the Blue Parrot and dropped them there after a short ride from the resort. Tim was surprised when Jen said that she didn't need to change before going to the restaurant. She wore that same bikini with the wrap around her waist. He had gotten her off the beach pretty quickly after their boat trip and the cab offered no privacy. So he had to wait.

His dick was still fairly hard as they made their way to a table. He kept close behind Jen to keep it from being overly obvious under the light material that made up his board shorts. His mind was racing a hundred miles an hour and had been since she pulled the first string on her top.

"I can't believe you did that," he said as soon as the hostess left them with their menus.

"Can't believe I did what?" She grinned as she teased him.

"You know what."

"Oh, Tim, it's not the first time he's seen a topless woman. There's a whole beach full of them over there."

He was surprised by her new attitude. "I know that, but it was the first time he saw... yours!"

"From what I saw in the cab, you didn't seem to mind." Jen sipped her water as she enjoyed her husband's reaction to her innocent show. "Too bad we couldn't have taken care of that for you."

"No, I didn't mind. At all. It was just... unexpected. I'm still trying to figure out what's happening."

"I don't know what's happening. And I think I have sort of determined that I don't care. We're having a little fun. Just the two of us. I like turning you on, and if someone else gets to see, then good for them!"

.......................................................

She heard the words coming out of her mouth. She meant them. Deep somewhere inside her, though, she wondered if she believed them. Yes, it was fun. But maybe it wasn't just between the two of them. By letting others see, by doing what they did last night in the hot tub, maybe they had stepped across some sort of line.

Where was the line? Maybe the more important question was, why was there a line? Who put it there? Where did these second thoughts, these concerns, and this "guilt" come from? All her life she worked hard to live up to certain expectations. She was a good girl. She always had been. She had never even thought of the things she had done over the last few days until this week.

But now that she had discovered them, she liked them very much. And, more importantly, so did Tim.

.......................................................

Lunch was served quickly and soon they were back on the beach. Tim really wanted to go back to the hotel and finish what Jen had started on that sailboat, but there was something about the look in Mickey's eye when he mentioned the beach that intrigued him. Maybe he was imagining things in this new, sexually charged, environment that they were caught up in, but he could have sworn that Mickey winked when he mentioned it. That had to mean something.

As they made their way along the sand and volcanic rock along the shoreline they held hands, flirted, and generally enjoyed the view. After several hundred yards he noticed that the rock formations were larger. In fact, at times they had to step into the surf to continue along the way. The beach was quiet here. The noise of Negril was far behind them.

As they rounded a fairly large wall of rock, they found themselves in what appeared to be a "room", open both to the sky and the surf, but enclosed on three sides by the large curve of ancient limestone. They stopped for an instant to enjoy the view and take in their unusual surroundings. As they did, he stood behind his wife, wrapping his arms around her. He felt the warmth and softness of her body as she instinctively leaned back into him. He leaned down, moving her hair to the side, kissing the base of her neck. She responded with a gentle moan and slight pressure from her ass onto his thighs. Then she turned to face him.

They kissed deeply for a moment, before falling into the sand. They felt safe here, protected by the rock and the fact that they had not seen another soul for nearly 30 minutes. Tim's left arm was wrapped around his wife's shoulder and back as they kissed. His right arm found its way to her ass, pulling her tightly into him. Jen wasted little time before her hand moved to his crotch, feeling his growing shaft through his shorts.

For a moment, Tim was lost. It had been a long time since he had "made out" with his wife. Aside from the events of the last couple of days, their sex life had become fairly mechanical. It was good. Good enough, anyway. Frankly, he didn't think about it much. But the spark that they had rediscovered this week had gone out a long time ago. As his tongue worked its way into Jen's mouth, he was surprised at how aroused he was becoming. He knew that her display on the boat was playing a part, as was her hand, but he still found it all surprising.

More surprising, though, was the sensation of the waist of his trunks being pulled down and feeling the warmth of Jen's hand. He instinctively raised his head, checking for onlookers. There were none, gratefully, and he allowed Jen to continue her pursuit. Soon her hand was replaced by her mouth. Again, he felt that same passionate hunger that he had experienced the day before in the hotel. She seemed to take him deeper than she ever had before. He struggled to push his trunks down further, releasing his balls into her hand and fully enjoying the sensation of the sun on his body as his wife worked her newly-found magic on his cock.

She shifted her position, straddling his knees, and removing her small top before leaning over again. She rubbed his dick with her breasts, smiling at him, almost teasing as she did. But soon it was back in her mouth. He reached down to her tits, pinching her nipples gently with one hand while resting his other hand on the back of her head. He imagined himself as a Sultan, receiving the attention of a harem girl on the warm sands of summer's day. He wanted the sensation to last forever.

Jen's pace began to change. Rather than the deep, steady strokes that he had been enjoying, they were suddenly lighter, shallower, and interrupted by the play of her tongue on the tip of his shaft. He opened his eyes to admire her work and was shocked to see they weren't alone. He would have jumped to his feet, but he didn't want to hurt his wife or risk her teeth on his cock with a sudden movement. Besides, he noted quickly that she had already seen them.

Two young men - Jamaicans, he assumed - were standing 10 feet away, side by side, watching his wife suck his dick. And she was watching them, too. She had turned her head in such a way that she could look directly at them while she gave head. Her change in technique was actually for their benefit. She ran her lips and tongue up and down the side of Tim's cock, looking them in the eye as she did. Then she would take him deeply again, all the while keeping an eye on her small audience.

The men were obviously growing hard. One began to touch himself through his pants. A moment later, the other exposed himself, showing off a fairly impressive erection. Tim heard Jen moan as she saw it, and then noticed that she had slipped one hand down between her legs. The quality of the blowjob fell off quickly as Jen tried to multitask: watching the stranger slowly stroke his shaft, touching herself, and sucking her husband. The other took a tentative step toward them, a question on his face. Jen slowly shook her head, and he retreated.

For the next few minutes, Tim's cock was used as a prop as his wife did her best to give the men a show. And she succeeded. Not only with them, but with Tim, too, bringing him to an explosive orgasm, and taking his load on her chest, allowing it to coat her tits. She then sat up straight, faced her admirers and rubbed the cream into her skin, then licked her fingers clean. It was that last move that sent the Jamaican over the edge, three spurts of rope-like cum erupted from him, landing in the sand in Jen's direction. A minute later, they expressed their gratitude and disappeared around the rock wall.

imaging
imaging
309 Followers
12