Island Vacation Ch. 08

Story Info
Jen watches, and is watched.
7.3k words
4.72
16k
23

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
311 Followers

Tim wanted nothing more than to take his wife back to the secluded beach this morning. He knew she would never go through with what she had described to him last night, but he wanted to go, just in case. Unfortunately, he had committed himself to another round of golf with Mickey, and Jen was heading somewhere with Kate. He knew that if he were to tell Mickey what had happened that he could easily be excused from golf, but he wasn't sure that he wanted his new friend to know exactly what the two of them had been up to.

He took another bite of the danish and swallowed the last drop of coffee from his cup. They had settled for room service this morning. Last night had turned into a short night, so they were running late today. He was still trying to wrap his mind around Jen's fantasy. He wasn't sure if he was more surprised that she had it, or that she confessed it to him.

Somewhere, deep in the back of his brain, he heard the voice of conscience, or jealousy, or his upbringing. He wondered why he didn't feel more upset by what she had said. But he didn't worry over it that much. The reality was that it turned him on.

And it turned her on. They had fucked again after she told him. And as they did, she admitted what she had been thinking about on the nude beach as he fingered her. She even confessed that she played the scene in her mind again as they fucked, doggie-style, on the bed. He, playing the role of one of her admirers, while she substituted pillows for him.

An hour later they were at it again. This time, they both talked through the fantasy together, each adding another possibility to the erotic scenario. By the time they were done crafting it, she was taking on all three of them as the crowd looked on, with some participating in their own, limited way.

It would never happen, he knew. But while he waited for her to finish getting ready in the bathroom, it was all he could think about.

........................................

Mickey and Kate were waiting for them in the lobby. The morning was already warm and Jen wondered why Kate had insisted on long pants for the day. All that she had brought were the jeans that she was wearing when she left home. Her intention had been to leave them in the bag until their return flight. Instead, she found herself already sweating in them in the uncomfortable island heat.

She wore a white, sleeveless, blouse, hoping it would offer some relief. She left the top buttons undone, revealing the gentle curves of her breasts, which were held in place by a yellow bikini top that she had bought for the trip. It wasn't as sexy as the ones she bought with Kate, but it made for a subtle "Hot Mom" look.

As usual, Kate looked fabulous. Somehow, she made chino capris look sexy. Maybe it was that purple top that showed off more than a little of her impressive cleavage. She even smelled good as she gave Kate a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Ready for your adventure?" Her eyes twinkled as she spoke, making Jen a little nervous. And more than a little excited.

"You two behave," Micky teased. "We'll meet you at that place for lunch."

The two of them seemed to have the day worked out, Jen thought. She kissed Tim and watched him follow Mickey out the door to "the best course on this side of the island." She grabbed her bag with the items Kate had suggested for the day and followed the older woman out the entryway where they found a waiting cab.

They made small talk along the ride. Part of Jen wanted to tell Kate everything that had happened the day before, but she thought that discretion was probably the wiser course. Even as she thought of her behavior she could feel warmth rising between her legs, so she determined to change the subject.

"Why the dress code today?" she asked.

"Well," given the day's activities, shorts or a skirt wouldn't have been appropriate. Though a skirt might have been a lot more fun!" Her eyes twinkled as she teased Jen.

"Activities?"

"I suppose I should have asked. Do you ride horses?"

.......................................................

As the taxi weaved in and out of the constant stream of traffic, Mickey was busy playing tour guide, pointing out every little restaurant, bar, and small hotel that he knew about. Many of them seemed to bring back some particular memory. He shared stories about a couple of the places and quietly smiled to himself as he apparently remembered moments too good to share at the sight of others.

Today's course was nicer than the one they played a few days before and, perhaps consequently, not nearly as crowded. Tim was dying to share the events of the last couple of days with Mickey, but the moment never seemed right. Besides, he still wasn't convinced that his new friend needed to know everything.

The first nine holes passed as the men swapped stories of golf, lies about fishing, and the woes of their respective college football teams. Mickey suggested they grab a snack before finishing their round.

As they settled into a table at the clubhouse, Mickey became serious. "So. How are you doing?"

"Four strokes behind you and falling further back."

Mickey smiled. "That's not what I mean. I'm talking about you and Jen and everything that's happened this week. Any regrets?"

Tim considered the question seriously for a minute before answering. "I don't think so. Honestly, I keep waiting for Jen to.... I don't know... snap back to her normal self. And I'm concerned about what that might mean."

"Have you pushed her to do something she doesn't want to do? Do you think she has felt pressured? Have we stepped across a line?"

"No, no. Not at all. Besides, I don't think she'd blame anyone other than herself. I think I told you, she came down here with all these sexy clothes and big plans. But I'm pretty sure things have gone a lot further than she was thinking. Hell, I know they have."

"The hot tub?"

"Yeah, that. And the beach you told us about."

"I've wanted to ask you about it all day, but I have intentionally restrained myself. Sounds like it worked out well!"

Tim told him about their day. The sailor, the voyeurs on the beach, the moonlight fuck, and Jen's confession back in the hotel. Once he started, he couldn't stop. He not only enjoyed reliving the experience as he narrated it, but he found himself somewhat aroused by telling it. It was almost like exposing Jen to Mickey all over again.

.......................................................

It was the last thing that Jen would have expected from Kate. "Horses? Um, not really. I mean, not since I was a little girl visiting family members. And a couple of those trail ride things on vacation."

"Well, now you're going to add another trail ride thing to another vacation. But I promise you have never done anything like this!"

Five minutes later they were pulling up in front of a dilapidated-looking building that seemed to be trying to hide in the shade of a small stand of trees. A family was getting out of another "taxi" and a tall, smiling Jamaican man was making his way across the dusty lot from the building to welcome them. On the other side of the lot, three horses were tied to a fence, where an older couple seemed to be getting acquainted with them. As Jen stepped out of the car, another man appeared from around the building, leading two more horses to the fence.

"Good morning, everybody!" The smile on the taller of the two Jamaicans seemed to get even wider. "Welcome. It's gonna be a good day." The group mustered up a less than enthusiastic "good morning" in response, but the tone of their voices seemed to register more than a little doubt as they warily eyed up the tired building and aging horses.

"My name is Winston and this is Junior," he motioned to the shorter, slower, man with the horses, "and we're gonna take care of you all today. Are you ready to ride?"

Again, the response of the group was muted, but that didn't seem to bother Winston in the least. He looked directly at Jen and said, "I know you like to ride!"

She felt herself blushing in response. Maybe it was just her state of mind, or maybe he intended the innuendo. She couldn't be sure. Whatever the intention of his remark, for an instant she saw him on the sand, naked, underneath her. She could almost feel herself impaled on him.

She pushed the thought aside as quickly as it had appeared. Winston was continuing with his welcome and overview of their itinerary, as Junior continued to bring horses to the fence. Minutes later they had signed a waiver and were donning helmets as Winston asked each of them about their level of experience.

One by one the horses were assigned, first to the older couple, then to the family, and finally to Jen and Kate. Jen noticed that Junior had provided a small stool to the older woman which allowed her to mount her horse easily. Winston was carrying one their way when Kate stopped him.

"I don't think I need that," she said, "but stay close just in case." She placed a foot in the stirrup and pulled herself up, pausing just long enough for Winston to reach toward her. As he did, she lowered herself enough to let her bottom fall into his waiting hands before she quickly finished mounting the horse with ease. She winked at Jen as Winston turned away.

As soon as Junior finished cinching the saddle in place, Jen pulled herself easily onto her horse. Kate looked playfully disappointed that she hadn't allowed the men to touch her. What she didn't know was that Jen's heart was racing at the mere thought of the possibility of that touch. She didn't dare allow it, of course. And even if she had, she knew that it would mean nothing to these men who helped dozens of people onto horses every day. Still, the thought seemed to arouse her.

After a brief lesson in horsemanship, the group was off. Junior took the lead, followed by the older couple, then the family, then Jen, Kate, and Winston. They made their way around the office and barn and out through an opening in the fence that led through a quiet wooded area. These weren't the trails that Jen remembered from her youth. They were narrower, and the tree branches were lower. Soon she was focused on avoiding branches and other obstacles.

At first, the horses were tightly lined up. Her horse, in fact, seemed somewhat intent on passing the father in front of her. With time, though, the spacing became wider. At a fairly wide creek crossing, Junior waited for the whole group to catch up.

"Is everybody good?" Winston called out from the back of the line.

The response from the group was louder now. Confidence was building.

"All right, then. Now we gonna start to climb the mountain."

And climb they did. While the term "mountain" may have been an overstatement, the way was steep and filled with loose rocks, ruts, and roots. But the horses were sure-footed and after a half hour of climbing, they were rewarded with views of deep green hills, scattered houses, and the blue water of the Caribbean.

The terrain, however, made for a rocky ride, and the friction of the saddle, combined with the pulsing steps of the animal, were having an effect on Jen. Again, she recognized that her heightened state of sexual awareness was affecting her in ways she could have never expected. The way back seemed quicker to her, and she was both surprised and a little disappointed to see the back of the barn appearing as soon as it did.

Junior led the group to the middle of the dusty lot in front of the office and dismounted silently. Winston moved to the front of the group.

"Now we get to the best part! We are going to the beach to ride in the surf. We stop here for a minute to change clothes, 'cuz you're gonna be all wet."

Jen could have sworn that he looked her directly in the eye as he finished the last line.

"After that ride, I'm already wet," laughed Kate.

"Shh! Someone will hear you!" Jen scolded.

"One can only hope."

Jen quickly realized that no one was listening. She followed the lead of the rest of the crowd, heading around to the back of the building where her things had been locked away. A minute later she and Kate emerged from the ladies' room. Her blouse was gone and the jeans were replaced by a pair of white shorts over the bottom of the yellow bikini she was wearing. Kate's suit was white and a bit more substantial than hers, but given what that top was holding, it needed to be more substantial. The material highlighted Kate's deeply tanned skin. The family, too, had slipped out of their long pants and were waiting in little more than bathing suits and shorts. The older couple, apparently, had opted not to continue on to the water.

.......................................................

Mickey sat in silence until the end of the story. "Wow! What a day! You're a very lucky man, Tim."

"I know. I still can't quite believe it. I'm not sure what's come over Jen... but I like it!" he grinned.

"There is something that happens," Mickey said, seriously. "I want to say that it's something that happens to women, but I suspect we guys go through it too, though a bit differently."

He fell silent for a long moment, staring out the window, lost in his thoughts.

When he finally spoke, he never changed his gaze. "I remember when it was with Kate."

"When what was?"

"The transformation. The moment she went from being a 'nice girl' into something very different."

"At the patio, watching the people next door?" Tim suggested, his mind suddenly flooded with the images he had created when Mickey had first recounted the details of that night. He could almost see Kate kneeling, sucking Mickey's cock, her big tits exposed as they watched the illicit threesome next door.

"No," Mickey shook his head. "That night started some things, that's for sure. But it took a couple of years of talk, and fantasy, and teasing, and 'what if?"."

"The exhibitionism you told us about." Now Tim found himself overwhelmed with images of Kate at the drive-in, tits exposed, masturbating for the men standing just inches away from her. His thoughts were interrupted by Mickey.

"Yep. And don't get me wrong, there were a lot of doubts in those years, too. She'd get excited by the fantasy of it all, then suddenly step back, vowing she would never do any of it again. It was almost like she had to get to the point of giving herself permission to have fun. But then we came back here for another vacation, and all of the circumstances came together for her. For us."

Mickey paused, lost in his own thoughts for a moment, staring at nothing far beyond Tim's shoulder.

Tim wondered about what images he might be reviewing just then.

"Our flight was delayed. Bad weather, missed connections, too many passengers, too few seats on the planes that remained, you know. It was nearly midnight by the time we landed." Micky never changed his gaze.

"By the time we got to the airport here, we were starving but were even more concerned that our hotel shuttle was long gone. It wasn't. There was one lone driver, leaning on a wall, waiting for us. He loaded us into a taxi and asked if we wanted something to eat before the drive. Since it was so late, he said our options were limited, but he knew a place if we were willing to do something "traditional".

"We would have agreed to anything at that point, but I was surprised when we left the main road. It was only a couple of blocks into what looked like a residential neighborhood. In fact, the place just looked like a big house to me. I didn't even see a sign, but I could hear music and people chatting and laughing as we got out of the cab."

"The food was good. Homemade, I suspect. A small band played in the corner and some of the other guests were dancing. We were the only Americans in the place, but it didn't matter. People were warm. The music was good. And the beer was cold. We probably stayed longer than we should have."

Mickey paused again. He shifted his gaze but was still somewhere a thousand miles away as he continued.

"I had gone to the restroom and was settling into my seat again when an attractive lady asked me to dance. I really didn't know what to say. It caught me off guard. Before I could answer, the driver said that he would be happy to dance with Kate, if I would permit it. So we danced."

Mickey chuckled, "I'm not much of a dancer, and I certainly didn't know the moves she tried to teach me, but we had fun. In fact, a couple of other girls even had a turn. I kept an eye on Kate the whole time. She was having fun with the driver, and the rest of the room for that matter. At that point, it was... social. A group of people dancing and laughing, enjoying one another's company."

"After a bit, the music changed. A slow song came up and I headed back to the table, thinking that Kate and the driver were following. I was planning on settling my tab and getting on the road. But, to my surprise, they didn't leave the dance floor."

Mickey leaned toward Tim, looking him in the eye. "I never would have believed it, if I hadn't seen it. Kate was leaning into the driver, her arms wrapped around him, dancing like horny kids at the prom. Well, the prom in my day," Mickey laughed.

"And it wasn't just dancing. His hands... their hands... were everywhere. Exploring. Pushing boundaries."

Tim remained silent as the older man continued.

"Most surprising of all, I think, was my reaction. Here's my wife, getting felt up by a perfect stranger in the middle of a crowded dance floor. I should have been jealous, or even furious, but I wasn't. I was aroused."

Mickey's gaze moved away again. He took a drink, lost in his own memory of the night.

"I watched the whole episode from 20 feet away. But in a way, it was like I wasn't even there. I was some sort of hidden voyeur taking in the scene. When the song finally ended they came back to the table. Kate was flushed. I recognized the look in her eye. The driver was trying to hide the bulge in his pants. So when Kate slid in behind the table to sit next to me, he followed her, doing his best to hide his lap under the table."

"Kate asked for water and we spent a minute or two in silence. When we finally made eye contact, I could see the question on her face, wondering if maybe she had gone too far. But, to be fair, this is what we had talked about. This was one of our fantasies, happening right now before our eyes. I think we both wondered how far we might be willing to let it go."

"'Are you OK?' she asked me, 'I think I got carried away.' She started to apologize, but I simply took her hand and dropped it into my lap. She smiled when she saw how hard I was. Then she teased me about liking it, wondering what else I might like. There was something about the look in her eye. It was the same look I had seen dozens of times as we talked about the fantasy of something happening. But I never really expected anything to actually happen."

"The most unusual part of the whole thing," Mickey continued, "is that I had always been the one 'pushing' things and suggesting possibilities. But that night, it was all her."

Tim subtly rearranged himself in his seat, making his own erection more comfortable. He thought of Jen and her own sudden boldness and the assertive way she opened the curtains, allowing her audience to see.

"A minute or two later her other hand was in his lap. She leaned toward me, whispering quietly as she told me exactly what she was feeling. As she did, she began a slow and secret rhythm on my cock. I peeked around her, seeing that she was doing the same thing to him at the same time. His dick was rigid under his pants, and her delicate hand massaged it from the base to the tip and then started over again. I kept looking around the room, trying to see if anyone was noticing us. But we were, more or less, in the back, seated along a wall, somewhat hidden by that table."

imaging
imaging
311 Followers