Island Vacation Ch. 12

Story Info
Jen gets carried away on the beach.
4.2k words
4.74
13.4k
11

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
310 Followers

"You're quiet," Jen observed when the waitress had taken her plate away.

"So are you. But apparently, a starving woman has little to say," Tim teased.

It was true. She was ravenous. The activities of the day seemed to have burned off more calories than normal, so she was free to enjoy a larger meal than she typically would have. She and Tim had both been quiet as they ate. She suspected that his brain was racing through the events of the day, just as hers was. And what a day! Horseback riding, the barn, the store, and that hour with Mickey and Kate. Her emotions had raced from one extreme to the next. But as she finished the last of her steak, she knew that while this day could never possibly be repeated in any way, she had no regrets.

"Well, a lot has happened today, and I think we missed lunch."

"Umm. I think I saw you eating something not long ago."

Jen felt herself blush. The image of Mickey's cock flooded her brain. She could still taste him and felt a pulse between her legs as her heart raced.

"Now that you mention it, I think I remember that. And what about you? You didn't get an afternoon snack, did you?"

........................................

Tim noticed that his wife leaned forward as she spoke, elbows on the table, one hand clasping the other. Her posture squeezed her breasts together, pushing her cleavage upward toward him. He admired her soft breasts, thinking of what he was going to do to them later. Then his mind drifted to Kate and how she had used her impressive tits on him only a couple of hours before.

"Any regrets?" Jen's question was soft and serious.

He started to answer quickly but then paused. He thought about everything that had happened that day and over the past few days. He was uncomfortable with Jen in the barn with two strangers. It wasn't safe. And their brazen display to passers-by in the hotel and on the beach could have ended badly. But they hadn't. Seeing his wife giving head to another man should have bothered him. But it didn't. In fact, it had quite the opposite effect.

He thought a beat longer before finally answering, "Yeah, I do."

Jen's playful look evaporated and her eyebrows narrowed in concern.

"I wish I had lasted longer when Kate was blowing me. That woman has skill!"

"Oh really? Maybe I should ask her for a lesson." Jen smiled. "If we could only find a willing volunteer who would be up for letting us practice on him."

Tim stood, moving to Jen's chair, sliding it back as his wife stood. She slipped her hand into his as they eased out the door and into the night.

"Back to the room?" he asked. Eager for a chance to enjoy his wife at least one more time before the day ended.

"Would you kill me if I suggested dessert first?" She was still hungry. "We can take one back to the room."

"We should probably bring two. I may need to refuel later."

They quickly made their way down to the beach where another variety of desserts waited under the dancing flames of the tiki torches. Tim was considering his options when Jen nudged him, raising her chin toward the large building beyond the lawn. He spotted Mickey and Kate, in robes, moving across the grass in the darkness toward the table. He waited until they were in earshot.

"Why do you two look like you just robbed the place and are trying to sneak away?"

Mickey laughed as he recognized his younger friends. "Oh, no. We didn't steal anything. We've been up to something much, much better today. But we're sworn to secrecy, aren't we Kate?"

"Absolutely," Kate added with a conspiratorial tone. "You have no idea the kind of mischief that we've gotten into."

"Well," Tim continued, "It seems to have cost you your clothes!"

"Honestly," Mickey replied, "We haven't been dressed since you left."

Kate nodded as she licked some whipped cream off her finger. "We've been busy since you two left, and suddenly realized that we're starving. We had burgers brought to the room and needed something to top it off."

"Packing for your trip tomorrow?" Now it was Jen's turn to tease.

"Ohhh. Don't say that! I don't want to think about leaving. But at least we have one evening left."

"And one more morning of golf, Tim," Mickey interjected.

Tim groaned. "You mean one more morning of humiliation."

Mickey moved toward a set of vacant chairs, taking the nearest one with his back to the table. The rest of the group followed. "Well, whatever you call it, it will come early and Kate correctly reminded me that we need to get at least one good night's sleep before we travel back." As he sat he lifted his dessert plate to the group. "So I think I'm going to finish my supper and head up to the room."

Tim didn't mind the fact that he and Jen were going to get some quality "alone time" in a few minutes. His dick had been semi-erect almost since they left Mickey and Kate's room. He took a minute to observe the other three. Kate was stunning, even in her simple white bathrobe and her hair pulled back. Of course, reclining on her side along the comfortable chaise lounge caused that robe to fall open just enough to reveal the generous curve of her breast. She reminded him of some ancient Cleopatra, oozing a confident sexuality that seduced others with its subtle but undeniable force.

Jen looked more beautiful than he had ever remembered her. She sat across from Mickey, the fires of the Tiki torches lighting her with a warm glow. She wore that same simple dress that she had surprised him with on the plane. He thought of the warmth of her thighs that day, and teasing them open with his gentle touch as they bounced along in the van. He couldn't wait to get her back to the room but first, he would have to figure out how to gracefully say goodnight to their friends.

Mickey had that perpetual smile as he made small talk with the girls. They had met them less than a week ago, and yet their lives had been completely and unalterably changed. He wondered how the change would affect them as they went back to their normal routines. Surely all of this wouldn't stay on the island. Yet he could hardly imagine bringing it home with them either.

"Earth to Tim. Tim, can you read me?" Mickey's voice brought him out of his thoughts. The three of them were clearly enjoying the fact that he had drifted off.

"Sorry. I was just thinking."

"It's vacation, Tim," Kate smiled. "You don't have to do that here. Unless you're thinking of something good."

"Well, sort of, but not like that. Sorry. I was just thinking how much has changed since the first time we were all on this beach together."

"Oh, you're right!" Jen said. "This is about exactly where we met, isn't it.? So Mickey, tell the truth, is this where you go fishing for all your island conquests? The dessert line on the beach?"

Mickey laughed. "No. And we really weren't fishing Sunday night; although you had caught Kate's eye back in the restaurant. We were just being friendly. Of course, I am sometimes friendlier to beautiful women."

Tim could almost see his wife blush at the compliment as she replied. "Well, we're glad you were." Then after a pause she added, "And you're sure you've never picked up anyone else out here?"

"Picked up? No. We didn't even pick you up out here. We met you and things developed nicely." He paused thoughtfully, then turned to Kate. "There was that other couple."

"Virginia," Kate nodded and smiled. "They were from Virginia," she explained. "And actually they initiated things, right over there." She pointed to an area a bit further from the dessert table, down the beach.

"We had met them at dinner one evening and struck up a conversation," Mickey explained. "If I remember, correctly, the girls went shopping or something. Then they approached us out here."

"Don't tell me you lost your phone that day, too," Jen said, smiling at Kate.

"No, nothing like that at all. Believe it or not, I wasn't nearly as forward back then. We just talked about life, and kids, and ... you know," Kate shrugged.

"Apparently they had seen us with someone else that week. A local couple we know. They're out of town this week or we probably would have introduced you to them. In any event, they sort of put two and two together."

"So they were experienced in this sort of thing? Jen asked.

"Not really," Kate answered, setting aside her plate. "I mean, not as a couple. She was. She liked girls but hadn't had a chance to play since they had gotten married."

"They wondered if maybe Kate was open to the idea of having some 'girl time' with her." Mickey continued the story. "They were very matter-of-fact about it."

"I think they were very nervous about asking, and just went at it in the most direct way possible," added Kate.

"Well, we appreciated their candor and before the night was over we were in their room. He and I sat in the corner, while the girls got acquainted on the couch. I think it was the longest make-out session I've ever seen."

Kate laughed softly. "I was trying to follow her lead and she seemed afraid to lead, so we spent a lot of time going nowhere. But it was fine with me. She was very sensuous and knew how to kiss!"

"Eventually the clothes came off and they moved to the bed. She went down on Kate and then Kate returned the favor. Honestly, it seemed to be over very quickly."

"Well," Kate added, "we were pretty charged up by the time we got to the bed so it didn't take long to get to the finish line. But I would have liked to have more than one round."

"You got it the next day'" Mickey reminded her. He turned to Tim and said "They met us at breakfast and she asked about another 'date' as she called it. This time he wasn't going to be there. She thought that might make her more comfortable. Honestly, I was about to say no. Maybe it was selfish of me, but I wasn't crazy about Kate doing something if I wasn't there."

"Yeah, I get that," Tim nodded.

"But she didn't mind Mickey being there," Kate picked up the story. "And you know how much Mickey likes to watch, so we agreed to meet with her that afternoon in our room. We were thinking maybe the hot tub and then maybe a massage, sort of slowly working into things since she had been so reserved the night before."

"She, on the other hand, had something completely different in mind," Mickey added. "I opened the door when she knocked. She barely said hello and walked straight over to Kate and kissed her. And I don't mean a quick, innocent, hello peck. She laid one on her! One hand around Kate's back, the other to the back of her head. It must have lasted thirty seconds. Then she pulled back and said 'God, I have thought about this since I first laid eyes on you.'"

"I was stunned," Kate said. "This was not the woman that we had spent the previous evening with. The night before she had been timid and reserved, and almost mousy. My mind was reeling."

"Did you like it?" asked Jen.

"Once I caught up with it," Kate laughed. "I mean, literally, I had to let my brain catch up with what was happening. But yeah, she was hot. That kiss was incredible. And strong! She was probably two inches taller than me?" she looked toward Mickey.

"Maybe three. And I hadn't noticed it the night before, but she was lean, like an athlete. Not muscular like a man, but very toned. Long legs, long arms. Gorgeous really. Like a dancer maybe."

"She kept kissing me like that, hard and eager, but somehow soft and passionate at the same time. I felt like I was melting. She just kept stepping into me. At some point, I was backed against the wall."

"Like two kids leaning on a locker in a high school hallway making out," Mickey said.

"Eventually, she had my hands over my head, pinned to the wall, holding them there, while she ground into me. I felt helpless, but so turned on!"

Tim tried to imagine the confident, assertive Kate that he knew backed into a wall, while another woman had her way. He thought he noticed that full breast rising and falling a bit more under her robe. For his part, his dick - which was already semi-erect before the conversation started - was stiffening in his shorts.

........................................

"It was a little overwhelming. It was like I had no control over the situation and at some point, I just gave into that. I remember being hyper-aware of all the places she was touching me at the same time. Her hands on my wrists, her hips grinding into me, our boobs pressed together. But it was the way she was kissing me. Her lips were so soft, but her tongue was more forceful. But still soft. I can't describe it."

Jen could hardly breathe. Until Kate had innocently kissed her cheek earlier in the day, she had never even thought of another woman. She had seen lesbians, but their buzz cuts and manliness did nothing for her. She suddenly wondered if maybe she had crossed paths with others and didn't realize it.

"Had you been with other women before?" she asked, afraid of the more pointed questions that were beginning to swirl in her mind.

"A couple at that point, I think. But not like this. Before it had always been sort of coincidental. We were playing with other couples and there would be some touching or kissing between the girls. Mostly for the guys' enjoyment. At least that's how I saw it then."

"Trust me," Mickey interjected, "I was completely enjoying watching Miss Virginia have her way with you on that wall. And everything else she did."

"What else did she do?" Jen asked, a little too quickly.

"Eventually, she released my hands and began to run hers up and down my sides, then exploring. Again, it was forceful and strong, but still soft and sensuous somehow. I think maybe she alternated between the two. Grabbing the back of my head to kiss me harder, then slowly dragging the back of her hand down my breast. I remember her reaching around my waist and pulling me in hard, almost like a man fucking me on that wall."

Jen felt it. The arm, the thrust, and - most of all - the wetness forming within her.

"I had never seen anything like it," Mickey said softly, as though he was concerned others might hear. "This woman, who the day before almost seemed to be afraid to be in the same room with us, was now completely dominating my wife. All of a sudden their clothes were coming off. Kate was pulling at hers, she was tugging at Kate's. I had been standing just inside the door since the minute she came in, almost too stunned to even close it. Somewhere about then, I found a seat and just took in the show.'

Kate flashed him a subtle smile that reflected their shared secret as he continued.

"Virginia led her to the bed and almost pushed her down onto it. She followed immediately, stretching herself over Kate. She held herself up like she was getting ready to do push-ups and kissed Kate again." He looked at his wife, "I remember you reaching up for her, your hands were everywhere, as though you didn't know exactly what you wanted to touch."

Jen was beginning to know what she wanted to touch at that moment but decided that self-control was probably the best choice as Mickey continued.

"I watched as she began to work her way down Kate's body, Kissing her neck..."

"Kissing?" Kate interrupted. "It was more than that. Little nibbles and sucking and a tongue stroke up my neck in that place. You know what I mean, Jen? That spot?"

Jen nodded, almost unaware that her fingertip was tracing that very spot.

"Well, whatever she was doing, it was working. Your nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. Eventually, she got there and made a meal of out them."

"Whew!" Kate fanned herself. "I'm getting worked up just thinking about it. And you were too. At some point I looked over at Mickey and his pants were pushed past his knees, hard as a rock, stroking and smiling."

Jen wondered if he was hard now, thinking about his wife and her sexy friend. She could nearly see his erect cock as she remembered the day's events, now somehow intertwined with their memory of Kate's seduction.

"That's not all she made a meal of. God, could she eat pussy!" Kate made a little groaning noise and shuddered as she thought about it. Causing her breasts to shake, barely hidden beneath her robe. "I remember at some point I had to push her away. It was too much."

"Too much? I think she came a half dozen times before it was 'too much'." Mickey added. "And then they spun around and Kate returned the favor. Several times."

"I think that's the first time I remember really enjoying doing that to another woman. I mean, it was fun before, but that night it actually gave me pleasure. Something about her, I guess. She was gorgeous, and so damn sexy, and that attitude! It all just worked."

Jen could feel her wetness reaching the night air. She would have given anything for Kate to get some pleasure by tasting her at that moment. She squeezed her thighs and butt cheeks tightly together, partially to keep from creating a mess on the back of her dress, and partially because it felt good.

"I think my favorite move of the night is when she moved back onto her knees between Kate's legs, pulling them into the air and holding them by the ankles. She spread them as wide as she could reach, and then thrust, like a man, into Kate."

"Oh. My. God." Kate looked directly at Jen. "Between seeing this tall, slim, beautiful woman leaning over the top of me, and the sensation of her bumping into my clit... I can't even describe it. I have tried to repeat it, but it's never been the same."

Jen imagined herself, spread wide beneath Kate, their most intimate parts touching.

Kate turned to Mickey. "That was your favorite part? I thought it would have been what happened next."

Mickey smiled. "Well, that wasn't bad either! Tim, imagine Jen laying back while some beautiful woman kneels between her legs, her face into that delicious pussy, with her own ass high in the air, staring straight at you. Then imagine, she pulls her head up, looks over her shoulder at you, and says, well, are you going to find someplace for that, or not?'."

"Believe it or not, he was a little slow to pick up on the signal." Kate laughed. "Not that I'm complaining, but he walked over to me and put it in my mouth. I sucked him for a few minutes, then explained that I thought our friend had something else in mind. Next thing I know, he's behind her, pounding away, pushing her face even deeper into me."

Jen found her hand moving toward her lap. The pressure building inside her was almost too much to take. She rested it there casually, allowing the heel of her hand to press subtly into her pubic bone.

"Pretty soon she was too distracted to continue on me, so I slid out from under her, moving to the side of the bed so that I could see Mickey's cock sliding in and out. But almost as soon as did, she told him to lie down. She jumped on him before his head even made it to the pillow. She put her left hand on the middle of his chest, her right hand on top of the left. It looked like she was giving him CPR."

"And her arms pushed her breasts together toward me. It was quite the view as she began to ride. She was clearly in charge and I wasn't about to stop her."

Jen needed more. With the attention turned toward Kate and Mickey, she allowed her hand to pull the front of her dress up slightly. She thought maybe she could drop her hand between her legs in a position that looked natural enough so that no one would notice. It didn't work. Mickey turned toward her, just as she was getting situated.

Kate, unaware of what was happening to her left, continued the story. "She rolled her head back and bounced up and down, using Mickey like a toy. As I was watching, it occurred to me that maybe this is why he likes watching so much. It was hot seeing another woman fucking him. I mean, I know what his dick feels like, and it was a turn-on seeing someone else get that much pleasure from it."

imaging
imaging
310 Followers
12