Island's Strange Tales

Story Info
Maybe loss of his memory can be good thing?
5k words
3.67
44.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnEternal
AnEternal
15 Followers

Coughed as felt salt in his mouth and something rough was rubbed on his cheek caused his eye blinked opened in glared of the sun and can see long white sand before him with palm trees spread out before him. Felt his clothes was full of the end which made him sit up to looked around. There was sea before him stretch ahead of him and reasoned to himself that he was ended up in the sea then washed up on the beach. But how did he had ended up in the sea and this place then something came to his mind.

What was his name, he can't recalled it at all and he was started to panic at this thought. Who was he, what was his name and name of his family or friend was blank to him. With frown and got up with little effort then pain shot up across on his body. With yell, he was collapsed on the soft white sand with his eye squeezed shut with little tear stream from his eyes. With groaned of pain, and he had pulled his blue shirt up to see huge bruise on his body. Stared at it and tried to think of how bruises ended up in his body even hogs one around his ribs.

Got up and looked at place where he could get help and decided going to inland to find someone. However, there was tense forest brimmed with life itself front of him and looked to his left and right to get around the forest. On his right side, there was cliff that he could climbed and on left side, long stretches of white sand and this was best way to get around the forest.

Hours passed of his walking until he found edge of the forest and he was really thirst along hungry but there was no water as he could see and there were few foods but out of reach right now for him as it was coconut upon palm trees. Then he heard sound of sobbing ahead of him, which would be first sound of human that he had ever heard of so far. Tracked the sound of sobbed, and it was little way inside of the forest. He knew if one gets into the forest without compass, one would easily to get lost and how he knew this which he had no idea.

Walked into forest, followed the sound and few sounds jumped to him such as gentle rush of water somewhere ahead, and heard calling of animal around him which likely were birds. Sound of human get close and closer until he saw two humans by the waterfall, figure of man lies down on the ground with blood all over his body, he was lifeless to his eye. There was woman bended over him with her body shaken and this was what he had been heard, her sobbed.

He was decided to step out and accident stepped on the rotten branch which gave out crack sound that made sobbed woman jumped up and turn to the sound. He can see full glory of woman; she was about five foot and six inches tall with brunette hair. Her face was oval without make up on it so showcase of her own natural beauty then her body, her own leg in legging had right size of thickness with nice big soft bum. Her breast was sizeable, and her cleavage was shown by torn of her blouse then he thinks this woman was maybe few inches taller than himself. He felt a stirred in his private part toward to her.

'Bruce!' Woman shouted, her face was full of joy upon to see him and he stared at her to wondered who she was. Maybe his own girlfriend and find his such thought keen on it and before he knew it, she had jumped on him to hugged him rather fierce. But soft body of such woman had fanned his own desire toward to her until her words shattered his very brief dream, 'My boy's alive, I was so worry when plane crashed.' Murmured the voice which was his mother and his desire toward to her didn't lessen at all. She had pulled away from him with beam face toward to him and she was so gorgeous in his eye.

'Erm...' Bruce stuttered, it was his name, after all.

'I found pilot over there,' Mum said, point out the place, 'I had dragged him to here, and hope he would survive as I thought you had died.' Mum said, sobbed once again in his arm and Bruce was struggled with himself right now then decided to push his mother rather gently to looked into her blue eye.

'I... I don't know who am, and I don't know who you are either...' Bruce said, looked at his mother and can see widen eye from her, her hand was shaken by this news.

'You lost your memory... of everything?' Mum said, and her eyes filled up with tear again. Bruce had turned away from her to see his own surround and it was beautiful waterfall with trees surround of it.

'Yes...' Bruce said, and looked at his mother again, 'What's happened to plane?' Bruce asked, want to change the conversation and his mother sighed at this.

'We always want to rent small plane to visited Lawrence's Island, a paradise and no settlement on it at all. We believed it would be peace and quiet from busy Perth. Something went wrong after two hours of flight and... we crashed on this island.' Mum said, gestured around and there was sad in her eye.

'Do we have a family in... Perth?' Bruce asked, and mother nodded to him.

'Your father and sister, Lara which's younger than you. Also, your Aunt Olivia along her husband and twin daughters.' Mum said, her eye was filled with tear again and Bruce draw her soft body into hug again.

'Is that Lawrence's Island?' Bruce murmured to her eye and felt her head shook to his question. Bruce had sighed to this, it was meaning rescues would be much harder, 'I think we would stay on this island for while... I hope I'm wrong.' Bruce whispered to her ear and her arms around him got tighter. They went to burned pilot man into ash by the beach, and his mother took his hand before sunset without knowing that they would be trap on island for long time.

-

Weeks past for them and they were struggled to survived on strange island, but mostly of all, Bruce and his mother were strangers to each other in beginner until he heard tales of his grown up from his mother which was believable that he had chuckled at his childhood. He was admired his own mother named Natalie, strong woman in her way and his desire didn't lessen at all but grew and grew which was maddened to his mind.

Weeks turned into months, and more stories came from his mother that had stunned him as she had given birth to him in tender age of fourteen and twenty years had passed since for them. She explained his father was in fact his stepdad however Bruce always called him dad as bonded between them were strong in his youth until recently. His sister, Lara was only thirteen years old also his mum and stepdad's daughter.

His dream was often erotic in nature toward to woman whom he had no memory of, and he found out he was attract to her natural beauty but to his horrified mind, he was also fell in love with her. Both of them, herself admitted was closer than should be because she was single mother to brought up his own son in rough north of England. Until this fateful night after four months of no rescue.

'My clothes are wearing out and...' Mum said, her nose twitched, 'stink.' Mum growled in end, looked down at her torn blouse and white short in their makeshift hut which they had built next to waterfall.

'Take it off then.' Bruce said, and Mum looked at him with arched eyebrow.

'No, thank you.' Mum said flatly and chew his cooked fish.

'I think they may never find us for a while, after all it's been four months now.' Bruce said, looked at his mother beauty face and her soft body had been hardened into excellent physical body by the island as lots of walking about nowadays. Her feet were hardened as well after loss of her flip flop and had walked on bare rock that had caused bleed quite a lot until became calloused. He was same as herself; he was slightly overweight when crashed onto island and now, his body was in excellent shape ever by words of his mother.

'I know...' Mum said, can see she had already accepted of losses while ago, 'I'm concern for them, Brian is good father but hopeless with house chores and I think Lara's carry so much responsibilities on her shoulder right now.' Mum said, and laughed at herself, 'I have responsibilities of my own too, bring my son memories back.' Mum said, Bruce smiled at this and his memory hadn't resurfaced yet. They were shocked themselves by the sound of thunder.

'What?' Mum exclaimed, stood up and peered outside which was warm in evening with starry evening in the sky, then thundered boomed again.

'Fifteen seconds... Please be longer...' Mum said, and Bruce counted up to thirteen second, thunder boomed again.

'It's on way to us.' Bruce exclaimed, and looked around at his makeshift hut, 'I don't think it would stand after the storm if it's on the way.' Bruce said, and his mother nodded in agreement, 'We need collect all of food to cave I found few days ago.' Bruce added, with quick movement to collect the foods with dry woods for fire and thunders get closer. Rain begin to pour and drummed on their hut roof. They were hurried out into what was storm to their eyes and got soaked straight away. Luckily, cave wasn't that far and near to waterfall.

Ground turned into muddy and their bare feet were slippery all the way but luckily, their low gravities in past four months had been huge improvements and made good time when climbed the rocky into the cave. Their breath was short and sharp with their eyes locked on their own home for past four months with trees were blended against the winds and some of them were torn off from their own soil with roots showed.

'This's horrible, I don't think it's storm... Maybe cyclone...' Mum whispered, unaware that rain had made her clothes see through which made him quite discomfort in his own memories. There was only pool in island, and it was by the waterfall, his mum decided to have a bath in warmed water on this day and ordered Bruce on other side of island to collected fruits for next few days as their own foods. However, he decided to circle back and watched his mother like voyeur, and it was breathtakingly for him. Torn blouse removed to showed lovely soft breast and bra took off was mouth-watering with brown nipple with long tip, and her body was smooth with scarred mark on her belly from her pregnant with him and his sister. She was then took her white off to show her white cotton knicker but her leg was long and shapely which caused Bruce drool over it and took his cock out to wanked over his mum then she took her knicker off by slid it off with bend that made him gasped loud at this but waterfall was noisy enough to cover his sound. There was soft bush around her pussy and it was looking lovely to his eye then she was rubbed with her hand on her skin to clean the dirt away. Then squeezed her lovely breast and it had pushed him to almost edge then her hair was settled by waterfall to make her looked like goddess with her head and back arched over that made his cock spewed his cum among the leaf. With painful gasped, with his shaken hand to button his short back and walked away in dazed mind.

This was memory in his mind right now and his mum body wasn't soft now as had been shaped by roughness of the island, darken her and his skins as well. Her long and shapely legs climbed all way up to her wet little short which he can see her cotton knicker clearly, then her blouse was couple soaked with her bra shown her own deep cleavage. His mind seems frozen in this moment until words reached to him so far away.

'Bruce, Bruce, Bruce!' Mum yelled, his eye blinked and look at her smooth face, so wanted to touch her own cheek. And he did, with his fingers stroke her smooth skin, 'What're you doing?' Mum said, made Bruce blinked and his eye widen at what he had did.

'Oh sorry!' Bruce whispered, took his hand off from her cheek and smiled little guilty at her, 'We have everything?' Bruce asked, and got nodded back from her. Silence between them were almost deafened despite outside was so loudly and fire burnt rather merrily to warmed them, yet his mind was troubled at his love and lust toward to his mother.

'What's matter with you?' Mum asked, made him frozen at her words and behind it.

'Oh, nothing.' Bruce answered, and noticed his mum yawn in weariness, then shivered in cold.

'Do you know there're such things as shared bodily warmth?' Mum asked, Bruce knew what she was meaning and decided lie was best way.

'We're stripping our clothes off and keep warm with our bodies.' Mum said, looked at him and Bruce shallowed at this.

'You... want... doing this?' Bruce stammered, and got smiled in returned, she was leaned over to him.

'Yes...' Mum said, her eye was mysteriously, and Bruce had still his shaken hands.

'But we... are relative?' Bruce replied, eyebrow arched on his mum face at his words.

'We've wet clothes and we need drying ourselves now.' Mum said, looked around the cave and it can fit four people in there, 'Come on, stripping...' Mum said, her index finger went up and down. Bruce face gone reddened at this and decision to turn the table around on her.

'All right, I will do it if you are doing it same time as me.' Bruce demanded, and blushed appeared one his mother face. Her hand then took a hold of her blouse to pulled over and her cleavage along bra were full shown. Bruce stared at delightful cleavage and got harden at this.

'Now, shirt off.' Mum demanded, and his strong upper body revealed that made mum went "Ohh, so strong...", and he got too hard at this time. Now he was afraid to get this step further.

'Erm...' Bruce stuttered, looked around as expected the hole going to open up and he would be diving into it to get away from his mother.

'All right, seem you like woman take a charge then.' Mum said and unclasp her bra, it was beautiful sight to his lust filled eye then took her short and knicker off same time to show her full glory of nude that caused him to stumble onto the cave floor. His eye shied away from her and can hear her footstep got close and closer.

'Come on, let's get your short off. Let's me helping you...' Mum said, felt her hand drifted to his button and doubtless, felt his harden cock that made his eye squeeze together in shame when she was removed it from his body to shown his nakedness to his own mother, 'Oh mine...' Mum said with softly voice beside him and made him opened his eye to see her lovely face close to his face, close enough to felt her own breath on his face, 'Come, let's cuddle to sharing a warmth between us...' Mum said, felt her lovely soft body hugged him and lay him down on caves floor with her breast and belly pressed on his chest and belly. Her face was so gorgeous, he wants so kissing to love of his life, but he was still so afraid. Her arms tighten around him and he did same to her, tighten his own arms around her then fade into sleep with last thought came into his mind, his harden was pressed onto her own soft bush.

'Ohh...!' Bruce groaned loudly on boulder in open sky, he was stroke on brunette silk hair whom was lovingly sucked his own cock and saw blue eye stared up to him, knew it was his own mother who was skilful worshipped his own cock with her lip sucked his helmet and her tongue did thing to him that further pushed him deeply into his own pleasure. His balls were boiled and surge out his own baby maker deep into her own throat and she was gleefully to swallowed all of it. His mind was overloaded at such view and collapsed on the boulder with his labour breath. Felt fingernail was gently rated on his leg and see his mother smiled at him with full of love.

'How is it, Bruce?' Mum said with husky, felt his cock harden once again, 'Ohh, perfect breeder for me.' Mum said with smile, and her hands start to climb on his own body, 'Maybe...' Mum said, stood up over him, and he felt something poked on his harden penis, 'You could put other baby into me again?' Mum said, and caused Bruce looked down to see glorious mother baby bump in front of him that caused his cock to spew his own semen on her beautiful baby bump.

'Bruce! Bruce!' Bruce heard the voice so far away and felt soft hand rubbed on his rough beard and his eye snapped opening into darkness that was in the cave. Felt her lip on his forehead, bare breast on his own chest and her lovely leg draped over his leg. He was aware himself was whole full on his back and his cave had little bright due dying flame on their firewood.

'What did happen?' Bruce asked, felt strange drained at moment, and see glittered blue eyes stared back to him.

'You had erotic dream, and you had often spoken me name in...' Mum said, tried to think up the word, 'lover's way and...' Mum said, smile slightly to his horrified face, 'Cummed all over my belly.' Mum said, panicking took a hold of him but the way herself lie prevent himself to flee into cyclone, and her other hand reached down to show him his own sticky semen.

'Oh no...' Bruce groaned, and heard soft chuckle from his mother.

'So... You want me to be your lover?' Mum said quietly, Bruce decided keep his mouth shut, 'Hmm, maybe loss of your memory can be good thing, you know. Memory of your mother naked may won't made you cummed like madman to me, memory of woman that you lust after would certain make you cummed like madman to me.' Mum said, smile little wicked to him, 'Still refused to answer me? If you won't take me as your mate then I will take you as my mate...' Mum whispered sultry to his own ear, and shiver spread out all over his own body. His cock hardens and grew which made her reached out held it in her soft hand, made him groaned in moans.

'Ohh...' Bruce whispered, her skilful hand pressed his cock and felt her leg rubbed on his own leg which was very maddened to his own skin.

'Lovely size...' Mum whispered, his cock wasn't particularly large and felt her hair tingled on his face when Mum move to atop of him with cock press on her pussy to rubbed each other.

'Ohhh!' Bruce groaned, grabbed her own hip but she won't let going of him and still grind on him.

'Feel good... Been so long since cock touch my pussy...' Mum moaned, her mouth was opened in such desire and he can see her looked down at him with her hand rubbed on his almost bare chest, 'If you want me to be your lover... Please say yes...' Mum said, still grind on him and his mind was scattered all over in pleasure that his mother provides.

'Yes...' Bruce growled out at last and received loving smile from her with her hand rest on her wet pussy to shallow all of his cock.

'Oh my god!' Bruce shouted, it was so tight and so warmth. Felt fingernails on his chest and see her brunette hair tingled on his chest.

'Not god... Goddess...' Mum murmured, and she was bounced, change to slid slowly with her breast on his chest and it was most wonderful feeling in his very brief memory of his own life.

'My goddess!' Bruce glowed, and pulled her own head to his head to give her such kissed that he had been so craved for past four months. She was won the duelled and sucked his tongue while multitask to squeeze his cock and slid to slowly that made him so mad with desire toward to her. His balls stared to boiled, and his hand became gripped on her hip, she was started to ride him faster and harder to build up their own climax. With final slammed on his cock, his balls pushed over and spew the cum into her soft pussy to her own womb. He was feeling big shake from his mother and realised she had orgasm of her own and collapsed onto his chest while his cock was remaining inside his mother pussy albeit shrink. Last thing he was remembered, his own memories was back now and faded to sleep along with his new lover, his own Mum.

Stirred into wakeful with loud rain with wind outside of cave, and felt silk hair on his face, soft naked female pressed on his own body and knew it was his own mother. He remembered everything now, from his little flat before her marriage to his stepdad and their marriage to nice size house with nasty draught until insulation to stopped it. He remembered birth of his sister, adorable baby girl and he knew his grandparent from his mother side which he was very close with. His group of friends from school which was idiot and group of friends in university which was very bright like himself. He can remember last night with her, and it was far outstripped with sex with his girlfriend back in home at Newcastle upon Tyne. Love for his own mother was overwhelming to him and how did it had happened to this point; Bruce think his intelligence prevent this until loss of his memories which strangely robbed his intelligence into average man to able love her.

AnEternal
AnEternal
15 Followers
12