All Comments on 'Isn't That How You Got Her?'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed his revenge for his brother, too bad she had such a warped moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hanging

We are left hanging.Did she accept as he thought she would and did they live happily ever after.?

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Was a great story that didn't have a final ending. Would be nice if the author would visit this story and give it a proper conclusion which it deserves. A happily ever after would be nice.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

A pretty circuitous route to revenge but such a waste of energy, but a good story. Sorry about you fingers. These days with all the voice recognition software out there dictating your story ideas should be easy. Keep writing and good luck

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
I've Only Heard Of

Three men with the nickname of Chill, one an actor on a tv show based in New Orleans, another a late classic character actor usually in westerns and Mitchell in this story. It would seem that Chris would have heard someone, at least her husband Charley or her mother-in-law mention him as Chill. Oh, well, even though "Non sexually, I found her funny and endearing." she wasn't too bright at best.

Don't see why anyone would pick on Gloria, she never cheated on anyone. She took Chill's suggestions to heart, turned herself around and found her own second chance. So let those of you cast the first stones. As for the ending, of course she said yes, they had children and lived happily ever after. Q wouldn't have it anyother way. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story and enjoyable read although a bit depressing with the number of people cheating and the number of marriages gotten through by all the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An interesting, if unfinished tale. Like so many of your other stories, there is a point where the women in the main character's life get swapped by accident. If you are going to write about multiple women, try to at least have their identities correct throughout.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Top-Notch story!!! %+/5!!!!

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

Very good writing. Liked the story. 5*

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plenty of action to keep your?story moving. It's funny...... I have thought you were extremely original in your ideas of betrayal, romance, as well as vengeance &/or second chances. I like your work.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Always enjoyed

Your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DGH nailed it, very good writing - liked the story. 5* (course his tales are good as well) Thanks Q!

somewhere east of Omaha

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Another great story.

Terribly sorry to hear about your health issues and especially about the loss of your hand.

I read almost everyone in the storage who haven't heard a couple I didn't care for but Hey can't have everything.

I have seriously enjoyed almost all understood as thank you so much for sharing.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Geez, you write very well. It's a pleasure to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Thank you Q. One of my favorites from you.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

You are an excellent storyteller, and thanks for this story as well. I found you a few months ago here, and like everything I've read from you so far.

Sorry to hear of your health issues, and hope things turn out well for you.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Women simply have no business being free. They fundamentally lack the prerequisites to make anything productive of it and as has been said, “a woman will find a way to bring you trouble, even without knowing she is doing it”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're one of the best. Godspeed.

Attila_OAttila_Oover 2 years ago
Less fingers to type

1) Great story.

2) Mickey Spillane, when asked how he wrote his stories replied.

"I sit in front of my typewriter, look and my index fingers, and say:'Get to work, boys.'"

3) Have you considered dictation software? I understand that some are really good, and actually are faster than typing, (Anything to help you produce more good stories.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bodacious good read.

Very enjoyable and although it did all the things a story of this genre must do, it didn’t set off my heart monitor. It was a little tongue in cheek which actually made it more fun.

Bill S.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

nice that was a new twist i had not seen before

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry that's funny the serial cuckold hooks up with the local bicycle talk about a match made in heaven🤣🤣🤣🤣

missouridocmissouridocover 1 year ago

Another great story, right up to the middle, where you stopped.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Different, I love stories that are so much different than the norm. Good author, I never tire or get bored with guys stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was a nice different type of story. Nicely crafted and entertaining. A little shy on details but that's to be expected based on how long a time frame he was reminiscing about and the length of story. Made me want more of the background. Please keep writing. If typing is an issue there are assistive technology available that would help. Kind regards BardnotBard

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Really good story, coming around full circle. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was surreal how the first 75% of the story virtually all characters felt sorry for Chris and that she was a victim. Wtf? And then finally her true colors come out. Ahe is a recidivist, serial cheater. If my brother or son ended up dead at least indirectly from his cheating wife being in an affair, regardless of the snake and how bad he acted, I would not feel sorry for the cheating wife. Odd how things were portrayed until the potter incident and a look into her personal future.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Karma can be both a bitch to bite you in the ass and it can be a friend that is rewarding. Seems that it was both in this story, which worked out well. I was wondering when the right woman would come along for the MC and was completely surprised it ended up being Gloria. Had to give this story a five because Chill was just so (got to say it) chill in how he went about settling the score for his stepbrother.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Didn't know why habit of jumping to one after another human constantly and living an uneventful and sad, painful life?!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A bit of a mess, but it all worked out in the end. Hope he keeps his act together.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS