Istanza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silra gulped again, her breaths rising. "Mistress, no, Mistress. But if you do not pleasure me then that will be punishment also for me, Mistress, and so a pleasure for me. Mistress."

Leeann smiled, and let out a thoughtful hum. "Very well." She said. "Stand, and touch your toes."

Silra silently obeyed, the only noise her knees cracking as she raised herself from the cold stone floor. She bent over as instructed, bringing her fingertips down towards her toes until her back and shoulders were stretched to their limit.

"I said touch your toes."

"Mistress, that's as far as I can..."

Leeann gave a sharp strike across her exposed buttocks, making her yelp and bounce. "Don't answer back. Touch your toes and hold them."

She watched coldly as Silra stretched herself still further, finally locking two outstretched fingers under her toes and gripping them.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to punish you."

"Mistress, thank you, Mis..." Silra began, but another strike to her buttocks cut her off mid-word. Leeann did not stop this time, but kept her strikes coming, first across both buttocks and then alternating between them, until each lash of the cane brought a pained cry from somewhere near her ankles. So each strike caused a louder sound from Silra, so each louder sound from Silra caused a stronger bolt of lightning to earth between Leeann's legs; each bolt of lightning gave her only more strength to continue beating.

When she eventually stopped Silra's cries had grown to fill the room, and the last strike echoed away with the sound of quiet sobs. Leeann bent down to inspect her flushed face, saw tears running down her nose and dripping to the floor, drew her hand delicately over Silra's welt-strewn red buttocks.

"Did that hurt?" She asked flatly.

"Mistress, yes, Mistress."

"Want some more?"

"Mistress, no, Mistress."

Leeann's carefully-stroking fingers found their way between Silra's buttocks, drifted softly over her anus and found her sex, hot and puffy and slick with heat. "I know what you do want, though." She said, straightening up.

Silra began to rise, but Leeann gave a swift spank to her buttocks with the palm of her hand. "Get back down, girl. You'll not rise until I tell you."

"Mistress, yes, Mistress."

"I want you to tell me exactly how this feels. I want you to tell me in such detail that I feel it myself. And I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do most." She said, then began to stroke Silra's wet lips.

"Mistress, that feels good." Silra began, her voice stretched like her back. "I can feel the blood rushing between my legs. I can feel my clitoris beginning to pulse. I want you to rub my clitoris. Mistress."

Leeann's lips curled upwards as she slid her hand further under Silra's body and expertly found her engorged nub. It was so much different to be playing with a willing body – a body already moist with heat, a clit already proud and begging for attention. So many times moisture only came from lubricant and clits remained hidden until brought to attention with rapid sharp spanks from a flat rule.

"Mistress, that's just what I want. I can feel my chest flushing. Mistress, you really know how to do that right. You've got me so horny, Mistress, I want some fingers inside me, Mistress."

Again Leeann did as Silra asked, slid two fingers from her other hand into her wet sex as she kept up the circles on her clit. Silra was hot as an oven inside and so wet that she squelched. Carefully she angled her fingers forwards and curled them against the roof of Silra's sex, seeking out the inner base of her clit, and began a slow rhythm upon it that steadily grew faster and faster in time with the circles from her other hand.

"Mistress, that feels good." Silra panted. "I can feel all the blood rushing to my head. My pussy is on fire. I want it faster, please, I want faster. I have to come. Mistress, please, make me come, Mistress."

Leeann smiled wryly to herself as she kept her pace slowly increasing with each rapid heartbeat. She could tell from Silra's rising breaths that she was on the way to orgasm, that if she kept her pace slowly increasing she would come. Very delicately she began to slow down.

"Mistress, I'm on fire. I want it faster, Mistress."

Again she increased her pace, listened to approving moans from around her ankles, slowed again to shaky complaints in Silra's monologue. She sped up again, and slowed again, and sped and slowed and sped again, each time listening to the steadily more urgent pleas in Silra's voice. Silra's pleas made her own sex throb, and she could feel the crotch of her shorts was already soaked with her own heat. Again she slowed right down, and again she sped up.

Silra's moans turned to urgent girlish grunts, and she kept up the pace, not faltering or slowing this time. Silra's voice began to catch in her throat and Leeann sensed from the way the muscles in her sex and back began to contract that she was on the threshold of orgasm. One more brisk stroke, one more, one more, and then she withdrew quickly, just as Silra's sex clamped down on her. One sharp spank with her heat-moistened hand onto Silra's welted buttocks made her cry out, and her sex hung open, puffy and red and unsatisfied.

"Now what do you want, girl?" She asked.

"Mistress, I want you to continue, Mistress."

"No."

"Mistress, please, Mistress, I want you to make me come, Mistress."

"No. Stand."

Silra obeyed, her back muscles creaking as she rose from the ground. Her face was red and flushed, her hair hanging across it, dishevelled. Her eyes twinkled with pain and need and lust. Leeann felt them lock with hers, and was unable to look away for a moment, before she finally tore her stare away and focussed on the narrow wooden bed by the wall. She grabbed Silra's hair in one hand, dragged her across the room to the bed.

"Take off my shorts." She said. Silra lowered herself onto her knees, unfastened Leeann's shorts, pulled them slowly down her legs. Leeann sat on the bed and opened herself to Silra's eagerly waiting face. "Now make me come. Slowly."

Silra's head lowered over her steaming sex, her lips closing around her clit and sucking on it as her tongue wrapped around it and began to tap it quickly.

"I said slowly, girl." Leeann hissed. "Look at me. Keep looking at me."

She looked down her belly at the twinkling eyes that stared up at her from beneath a delicate brow. Silra's face bobbed up and down slowly with her newly-hindered pace in time with long gentle strokes of her clit with her skilled tongue. Somehow even doing it slowly Silra had a way of making every motion so erotically perfect, so in tune with what her body craved, that it felt like she was only heartbeats away from orgasm. How did she do it? How did she get her there so quick?

But the motion was too slow to make her come. She was there, in sexual ecstasy, buzzing all over with quivering tension and delight, but not quite close enough to go over the edge. It was sheer bliss, sheer unadulterated bliss. She let her fingers entwine delicately with Silra's knotted hair, massaged her scalp slowly in time with her lapping. Her gaze remained locked with Silra's deep eyes, unable to look away, as if lost within them. They twinkled and sparkled with tears, were slightly red, were lined and puffy underneath where she had cried, but they were beautiful. Leeann felt a tingling in her heart that she had not felt for a very long time, and would have stamped it down quickly were she not already at the gates of sexual release.

She gave a long moan, gripped Silra's scalp harder and guided her head up and down, urging her to increase her rhythm just slightly. "That's it, girl. Just a little faster." She breathed. "I'm right there, girl, I'm right there. Just a little faster. A little faster still. Look at me, girl. Just a little faster. That's it, right there. Oh, good girl, you're going to make me come."

Her fingers tensed and locked Silra's head between them. The rest of her muscles tensed also as she hammered at the gates of release, held back only by Silra's relaxed pace. She was definitely coming, she was definitely at the point of no return, but she was being held there indefinitely while Silra lazily lapped at her seething clit. Just one more stroke would do it, one more, and one more, next one, surely... One more. One more. Oh god let it be the next one, please...

And then Silra thrust her head forwards, shut her eyes and sucked hard, drawing Leeann's clit further into her mouth and teasing it rapidly from underneath with her tongue. It was more than enough.

Leeann's sudden moan became choked in her throat as every muscle in her body redoubled its tension and locked her stiff as a statue. Her orgasm went off slowly inside her like a volcano melting from within; sexual tension oozed from her every pore as she conquered her orgasmic peak. Eventually it subsided, and her breath returned, only to be caught again by her rhythmic contractions. Her moans became grunts as her body shook with each one, each spasm a little mini-orgasm all of its own.

Silra eased her down gently with long slow strokes of her clit, releasing it carefully from the vacuum of her mouth, kissing it with outstretched lips until Leeann's moans had become breathy sighs.

"You really are good, aren't you?" Leeann sighed, as she opened her eyes slowly and focused on Silra's once again, and once again she felt trapped in that sultry stare, lost among those deep pools of green that shone from behind frizzled black hair. Silra began to rise slowly and Leeann felt herself rising to meet her, leaning up from the bed, standing until she had taken Silra into a full-body embrace, one hand gripping her abused buttocks firmly in her fingers, one hand locked around her neck, legs entangled as much as she dared while standing. In one smooth motion their lips met and at last the gaze was broken. Leeann closed her eyes, saw stars flashing in the darkness.

Silra kissed her as deeply and as intimately as she had known. Leeann tried to keep a grip on her buttocks but within heartbeats she had forgotten all about her hands, just held them against Silra's slinky body, feeling her heat and her bruised skin and her shimmering muscles.

Silra grabbed her wrist delicately while they still kissed and guided Leeann's hand between her legs, pressed her palm into her sex. Leeann began stroking almost instinctively, sought out Silra's clit and massaged it with all the precision of a lifetime's practice. Silra moaned into the kiss, writhed against Leeann's hand, spread her heat over her fingers and palm.

Leeann's heart beat frantically in her chest and sang with the kind of joy that she thought she had forgotten. What she had done to Koda over the last few years had got her going physically, but there had not been a connection such as this, so intimate and so natural. It filled her with vitality and awoke her from her kiss-daze. She broke contact with Silra's moist lips, stepped back and grinned. Silra's face was flushed again, her breath high and tight. Her fingers slipped slickly from Silra's sex and drew a moist trail up her belly.

"You still want to come, girl?"

"Mistress, please, Mistress." Silra panted. "Watching you come was almost more than I could bear. I need to come, Mistress, please, Mistress."

"Stand there." Leeann said softly, then walked to the door. She checked through the grate that the door corridor was clear before pulling the door open, took a quick glance outside. She was going to fetch some rope from the rack at the end of the corridor where her tools were kept so that she could tie Silra's hands above her head while she took her gently to orgasm, but her attention was distracted by the sight of a movement in the dim nightlight at the far end of the passage. She stole back from the door, shut it quietly, turned around and hissed sharply at Silra: "Down, on your knees, face the door." Quickly she picked up her cane and stepped behind Silra, gave a few quick strikes to her back, until a face appeared at the door's grate, which she pretended not to notice for a moment.

"Having fun, Leeann?" Said the face at the door, once it seemed to realise that it had been seen.

"What do you want, Danielle?" Leeann spat. "Was it you who shackled my Koda last night?"

"Don't get cocky with me." The face replied angrily. "I came to make sure you were alright. One of the guards told me they'd seen you walking back to your room with a face like thunder and no pants on. I came to make sure nothing had happened. I couldn't leave them unshackled. I came back tonight to make sure you were alright."

"Oh, you're concerned for me?" Leeann mocked. "Or maybe you're concerned for the Sect?"

"We know you've got a reputation. It's my duty to check it out."

"Your duty is to handle your own Koda. You handle yours, and leave me to handle mine. If you've got a problem, go take it elsewhere. This is my prison."

"I don't know what your problem is, Leeann, but just remember, the Sect is watching you. You'd better pray they don't put you back where you came from."

"Get out of here."

Danielle turned and left the grate. Leeann waited for a few moments, until the sound of heels on the stone floor had died away.

"Was that the Istanza who shackled you last night?" She whispered to Silra.

"Mistress, yes, Mistress."

Leeann paused. "Do you still want to come?"

"Mistress, yes please, Mistress."

"Right. Wait there." Leeann replied. Her heart was no longer in it – Danielle had stolen her thunder. She was tired after her extended orgasm, and crushed by the knowledge that she had let herself down in front of another Istanza when she left the Koda unshackled the previous night. Power-play among them was rife, and she knew she had her reputation among them for running away – they kept apart, as best they could, but like all hens they were quick to play on other's weaknesses if they thought it might get them somewhere. There were few who could be more vicious and scheming than Istanza – she would have to watch her back.

She was angry now, and frustrated; she no longer cared to give Silra a slow and gentle orgasm. This one would be fast and painful. She stepped out into the corridor, felt the cold air chill the heat-moistened flesh between her legs, and grabbed a small length of coarse knotted rope from the rack. She unfurled it as she walked back to the cell, commanded Silra to stand, and began to tie it tightly around her waist.

"How does that feel?"

"Mistress, it's very rough. It itches, Mistress."

"Good." She replied, tying it off so that a loose length hung down between Silra's legs. She took up the length, pulled it tightly between her buttocks; Silra bit her bottom lip as she moaned and Leeann felt the muscles around her hips go tense against the invasion of such rough material against her delicate flesh. Leeann deftly tied the loose end off as tight as she could, gave it a few experimental tugs from behind, making Silra squeak with each one.

"Mistress, that really hurts, Mistress." Silra mewed, her eyes watery with tears, moving her hips slowly as the thick knots dug into her flesh and the coarse strands irritated her like nettle rash.

"It's supposed to. You will come while wearing them, if you still want to come."

Silra's face twisted with indecision.

"Perhaps you're not horny enough any more. Perhaps I should cane you a little."

"Please, Mistress..." Silra began, but earned a strike across her buttocks.

"That's 'Mistress, please, Mistress', girl." Leeann snapped.

"Mistress, sorry, Mistress, please, Mistress." Silra mewed. "Mistress, I really do want to come, Mistress."

"Very well." Leeann stepped back and sat herself on the bed, placed her cane beside her and reclined against the wall, watching lazily. "Go ahead."

"Mistress, I don't... Yes, Mistress."

Silra slowly lowered her hands over her belly and carefully touched the rope, feeling around it and down between her legs where her flesh was still moist and puffy and red. She winced a few times as the rope shifted and scratched at her skin. She delicately peeled back her lips, opening her sex to the invasion of the rope. Her fingers tried to slip between rope and moist skin, moved around there rhythmically for a while, drawing little sighs from her mouth until her shoulders sagged suddenly with a big expulsion of breath. "Mistress, I don't think I can get my fingers under the rope, Mistress. I can't reach my clit, Mistress, or get my fingers in my pussy. Mistress."

"Then use the rope. That knot must be pressing on your clit."

"Mistress, yes, Mistress." Silra breathed, gingerly taking the knot between her fingers and moving it around slowly. She winced, staggered, but kept up her rhythm.

"How does that feel?"

"Mistress, it's very sore, Mistress. Mistress please don't make me do this..."

"You said you wanted to be punished, girl, and you are being punished. You will make yourself come."

Silra gave a heated sigh. "Mistress, yes, Mistress." She gulped, increasing the pace of the circles that she drew with the thick knot. Her lips pursed together as tears began to trawl down her face, and tight little squeaks left her mouth with each circle. After a short time her chest began to flush again and her hips started to draw little circles to match those that she drew on her clit. Leeann's eyes remained fixed on the rope, as it cut between Silra's legs with each circle.

"Is that enough to make you come, girl?" Leeann asked eventually.

"Mistress, I don't think so, Mistress."

"Well if you're not going to come, I may as well go to bed."

"Mistress, wait... I think I can do it, Mistress."

"Good girl."

Silra's pace quickened again, the knot moving around her clit three times for each gyration of her hips. Her squeaks increased in time, her tears scrolling faster. Leeann allowed her own fingers to wander between her legs as she watched, stroking her clit gently. Angry as she had been, this display was hellishly erotic, and tickled her senses again despite her fatigue. She could get off at least once while watching this...

Silra's tear-filled eyes locked onto Leeann's hand. Her mouth hung half-open and her cheeks were sullen and lifeless, but flushed with arousal. Her squeaks became quicker as her pace increased.

"Tell me how it feels, girl." Leeann purred.

"Mistress, it hurts, Mistress, but you're making me horny. You're making me want to come. I want to come for you, Mistress."

"Good girl. Keep talking to me."

"Mistress, yes, Mistress. I think I'm getting close." She squeaked. "It's hard to tell over the pain. My clit is on fire. I wish I could get my fingers in my pussy, I wish I could get my fingers on my clit, Mistress."

"Tell me how you feel inside."

"Mistress, my chest feels tight, my throat feels tight. My knees are weak. Oh, Mistress, it hurts, but you're making me so close, Mistress. I have to come." The knot was moving quickly now, round and round and round her clit beneath her fingers. Her hips were bucking, but only gently, as each buck made the rope saw between her legs. "I think I'm going to come soon... I've got to come, Mistress, I'm getting close, Mistress..."

The spectacle was more than Leeann could take, and a few more quick strokes over her clit were enough. She sat forwards quickly as she came, closing her legs and convulsing against the explosions of delight inside her.

The sight of Leeann's orgasm seemed to set Silra off, for she too erupted a second later, stopping her rapid circles almost as soon as she had cried out and shivered in ecstasy, holding the knot still in rigid fingers as her knees buckled and she sank almost to the floor. Her face fell forward to the floor as her cries of ecstasy ended, replaced with cries of pain. Tears ran down her nose and dripped.