It Ain't No Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi shrugged. "Okay then, like leftover pasta, without sauce." She snared another saucy forkful. "What happened this time? She's still making fun of you?"

"It was unexpected, that's for sure. No, I think we have a new understanding. We'll see."

He noticed that his mother and sisters were not wearing bras under their loose, colorful blouses. He visualized marinara sauce splashing into cleavages and tried to divert his attention. Good luck, there.

Kayla tapped her almost-empty wine glass.

"Earth to Willy. Hey bro, is all Dad's crap, er I mean crud, out of the attic now? You know I really need it for a design studio. I've run out of space in my bedroom for my drafting board, desk, graphics workstation, and big plotter. Get it cleaned out."

"Everything's out," he said around a mouthful of pasta. "Vacuum it yourself. I have my own schoolwork."

"At least you can help me carry things up there... please, pretty please?"

She wiggled her boobs at him. He mostly kept his eyes on his plate.

"Tote dem barge, lift dem bale," Heidi giggled, and sipped her wine.

"Willy, you know you should help your sister," Marcia said. Her boobs shimmied, too.

He saw no path out of the trap. "Yeah sure, right after dessert. Peach cobbler, right?"

French vanilla ice cream and glasses of limoncello helped the store-bought cobbler. Willard DID help his big sister; he opened the attic vents but insisted she carry the Hoover upstairs to vacuum it to her satisfaction. She hauled her lighter belongings up, nipples visible through her sweaty blouse. Willard was almost amused but toting her heavier gear soured his mood. Damn bossy sister...

He tired of being helpful. He showered, dressed just enough, scooted to the old table serving as a desk, and hit his coursework. He tired of that, too, but kept at it until his eyes and mind gave out. Sleep came easily; he WAS rather fucked-out.

=====

Willard woke early the next morning, the last day of March, and ate a fast breakfast of raspberry granola, peach yogurt, and plenty of Guatemalan coffee. He dashed to catch the bus to the Eastern Tech campus before others of the household rose to annoy him.

At school, he ran into a couple of the girls he had known and mailed joke cards to since forever... drawn this year, not painted. They smiled and wiggled as they passed.

His hard science courses were easy; the literature classes, not so much, because they were so subjective, lacking objective facts and reasoning. Fiction can say whatever shit you want. How to pass? Know the instructor's kinks and quirks. He could handle that.

An anonymous phoned-in bomb threat emptied the campus and cancelled all afternoon classes. Willard left early for lunch at his empty house; Kayla had obviously sheltered elsewhere, like underneath knobby Professor Xerxes.

Willard ensured the home was empty and its phone line unused, and called his nerdy fuck-friend Sandi to invite her to his bed. He was a bit drained from yesterday's deep fucks; he was sure he could keep an erection in her for a long time. She liked that... out of her loose, geeky clothes, she liked it all afternoon. Sandi blew him hard; he fucked her long; their orgasms satisfied.

"Billy..." (he preferred that nickname) "...Billy, I'm your favorite girlfriend, right? I'm not just a cum-bucket to you, right? Not like those other girls you have here, right?"

"You're the best, baby," he promised, his milky semen dripping down her leg.

Sandi blew him again and swallowed an unusually small, thin load of cum. She suspected she was not his first recently but did not complain. She left before dinner.

=====

The evening meal went much as usual, with taunts from the sisters, weak peace-making by their mother, and decent food tonight: hot enchilada casserole with room-temperature dark beer, Modelo Negro in longneck bottles.

Willard finished, excused himself, rinsed his tableware, and hustled downstairs. He did not see Kayla and Heidi open his joke cards in their rooms.

He heard feet and voices descend the ratty steps to his cellar quarters. The footsteps were determined; the voices, quarrelsome.

"Hey, *I* felt it first so *I* get him first," he heard windy Heidi peevishly say.

"But *I'm* the oldest so *I* get him first," insisted krusty Kayla's throaty growl.

"We'll just see about that, so watch out," Heidi threatened.

"You and who else is gonna stop me?" Kayla countered.

He heard sounds of a minor struggle before his door opened. Then they were inside, both wearing tight tees and bright mini-shorts above their glittery sandals.

Their voices overlaid. "Little brother," and "Big brother," in dissonance. "I've done you wrong," in chorus. "It's no joke," in harmony, "Don't throw us out," Kayla urged. "We have to make up with you," Heidi pleaded. "Please please please," in broken time.

Willard slowly spun his cheap Ikea swivel chair at his makeshift desk; he faced his teary tormentors, curious.

"What's up? And what are you making up for?" he asked cautiously. "This isn't April Fool's Day yet so no pranks till tomorrow, okay?" He wondered at their attitudes.

"Willy, Willy," Heidi whined, "I never knew I had real feelings for you. No joke."

"Me too," Kayla maintained. "You've always been a good little brother and I'm a bad big sister. I just realized... it came to me, an epiphany, and I mean it. Really and truly."

"That's right," Heidi broke in, "same for me. Something just happened. I'm so sorry."

"I don't know how our heads got turned around," Kayla justified. "You've never been mean to us and we've always been mean to you, always fought and razzed you."

"Yeah, I've noticed," Willard said. "So how are you going to make that up for me? Kiss my feet or something?" He started to get a weird, wanky premonition.

"Willy, Willy," Heidi implored, "I'm on fire; my mouth and throat on fire. I need to suck your cock. I need you to cum down my throat, to cool me off."

"No no, little sister," Kayla demanded. "I'm older and hotter. *I* get his cock first!"

"Wait, wait, girls, I mean ladies," Willard said. "What would Mom say about this? She'd say you have to share." The situation reminded him of last night.

"*I* have dibs on Willy's cock because I called it first," Heidi announced. "If we're gonna share him, I'm first. But he can suck on your tits till it's your turn. Your tits are hot too, right? Just like mine?"

"You think YOUR tits and mouth and pussy are hot, little sister? Okay, we'll do it your way. You suck his cock, he'll suck my tits. For now." Kayla sounded ominous.

Willard naturally noticed that neither girl wore a bra under her thin tee. He especially noticed their bouncing boobs and nail-hard nipples when they peeled the tees over their heads. Those bare boobs distracted him as they approached; he was unable to defend himself when Kayla pressed his back to the chair and a firm, fruity tit to his mouth while Heidi pulled his cargo shorts and boxer knickers down his legs.

"Mmmphfff..." Willard croaked, his mouth stuffed with Kayla's boobage.

"Mmmphfff..." Heidi grunted, her mouth full of Willard's dickage.

"Oooh, suck harder," Kayla demanded, and Willard subvocalized, in chorus.

Hot drops squirted into Willard's mouth from Kayla's anxious nipples but did little to relieve her. Warm precum oozed from his cock onto Heidi's torrid tonsils but was just as unsatisfying. Willard felt no relief yet, either, but this sure was fun!

Kayla pulled Heidi's hair and dislodged her mouth from their brother's swollen manhood.

"Hey, it's *my* turn there now," the older sister barked, reinforcing Willard's image of her as a bitch.. but a bitch with two good tits. Alas, the nipple he comfortably nursed left his mouth as Kayla's mouth captured his cock. But aha, Heidi's nearest nipple quickly replaced her sister's between their brother's lips. Suckage continued.

Kayla's throat entertained a few more drachms of precum, but without relief. Heidi's hot hooters — first one, then the other, then back again — felt a bit better as Willard suckled, but not much cooler. And both sisters felt deep needs throughout their inflamed bodies.

Willard's willy was ramrod-stiff. Kayla was daringly desperate. Their current connection could not prevail.

"Enough!" Kayla cried. "My cunt needs you! I just itch and burn so much, and only a cock can help! YOUR cock, little brother. Take me now!"

"Wait!" Heidi wailed. "My pussy is on fire, too! Maybe Willy's tongue will cool me off!"

The commando sisters straightened slightly, enough to drop their minuscule shorts. Heidi reached down and ripped Willard's shirt from him. All were naked now.

"Not here in the chair — on the bed," Kayla ordered. She grabbed Willard's feet. Heidi saw the obvious, and hoisted her not-too-big brother by his bony shoulders. Together, the sisters hauled him to his not-too-rumpled sleepspace and tossed him on his back.

Heidi quickly sat on his mouth and watched her sister straddle his hips and guide his throbbing knob balls-deep into her burning box, already lubed by damnable desire.

"My tits are still red-hot," Kayla moaned. "Little sister, you've gotta suck me!"

"No, no!" Heidi resisted. "That's so pervy! And mine are scorchy, too. Okay, you suck me awhile, then I'll suck you, that's only fair, okay? But then I get his cock next, okay?"

Kayla impatiently pulled her little sister's head forward till mouth met mammary. Heidi slurped noisily at her big sister's rosy niblet while Willard's drooling tongue soothed the youngest's yoni a little. Then he swiped at Heidi's clit till she shuddered, her orgasmic secretions giving a slight relief to her raw nerves.

Heidi was in no hurry to stop suckling her sister. She received no milk, but her copious slobber cooled her own mouth and throat just a bit. And Willard's tongue certainly boosted her mood. Would his cock and sperm work even better? She would find out.

Kayla bounced her bubbly buns on her brother's lean loins and rocked around, back and forth, up and down, enough to further provoke her girly gushes. But she did not loosen her grip on her little sister's head, tightly maintaining the oral suction. She loosened up enough for Heidi to switch tits. Kayla felt better, top and bottom, but her mouth and throat still burned, and her body thrummed.

The sisters both reached nominally fulfilling orgasms, riding their brother's cock and tongue. Both felt lust radiating like solar flares. Both wanted, no they NEEDED, more, much more.

Heidi pushed her big sister. Kayla fell sideways, her cunt and Willard's cock separating with an audible POP!

"You've had him there long enough," Heidi proclaimed. "We trade places now or I'll tell Mom on you." She did not need to specify which terrible secrets she could reveal... Any would do. "And Willy hasn't cum yet so you won't get his mouth all goopy."

Heidi scooted off Willard's face, scooted down his torso, scooted into place over his groin, and scooted him into her needy depths. Kayla sighed, picked herself up, and lowered her wet pussy on his face. His tongue adroitly attacked her, slithering along her taint, around her clit (she quaked), and through her well-tended, luscious labia into her tunnel of joy, licking her into a tongue-fuck frenzy.

"Suck *my* tits now, bitch," Heidi demanded, and pulled her big sister to her. Kayla licked and drooled, amazed at her enjoyment of suckling her not-too-little sister.

The action was the same as before but with the topside players in new places. Willard, underneath it all, was just as happy, no matter who he pleased and poked with what.

This could not last forever. He came thunderously into Heidi's hidey-hole, a tornado of spunk swirling into her toddling twat. She came then too, her cunt-muscles clenching his fuming cock like a spasming fist. His semen filled her womb but not her needs.

Kayla came more than once on Willard's treacherous tongue, which eased her vamping vagina but left the rest of her bothered body seething and grasping for relief.

The visions did not help. Both sisters saw glowing possibilities spark before their addled eyes. Willard's painting pigments contained DMT, a short-term hallucinogen. They saw Heaven, but holy ecstasy had not yet crushed them. They prayed for magic.

"Oh, Hi-Hi-Heidi," hungry Kayla cried, "Willy spewed in you, didn't he? I need that!"

The older sister pushed the younger off their brother's cock, forced Heidi's legs apart, and dove in to clean her cunt, slurping and swallowing the curdled organic stew.

"Oh yeah," Kayla gurgled, looking up from Heidi's vee, "my throat feels better now."

"Hey, me too!" Heidi croaked. She pulled Kayla up so they were both mouth-to-pussy, the eldest atop the youngest. They ferociously slurped and shivered.

Willard had seen this behavior only the night before. What was the cause? He moved back to his chair and scribbled notes while watching the 69 show and stroking his dick.

That did not last. Kayla looked up from her lascivious position and implored, "Willy-Willy, you haven't cum in me yet. You've got to do that now. Please please please..." Then she returned to licking the pussy under her face. She also spread her legs a little wider, giving better access to both Heidi's tongue and Willard's cock when he kneed-up behind her and nicely skewered her.

Willard had loved seeing this position in porn. It was even better being there in person.

The three siblings finally fucked themselves into oblivion. They slept, huddled in a puppy-pile in Willard's wide bed. They woke with dawn's light creeping through the cellar's glass-brick clerestory windows. The sisters were a bit embarrassed, but still felt deeply for their magical brother. They would all need to fuck each other again.

Naked sisters, side by side, Kayla's leg over Heidi's, him nestling on them, his fingers inside both cunts when not stroking their thighs or grazing their nipples. His mouth, moving from pussy to sisterly pussy. Then they twisted and double-blew him. Yes, the tormentors were atoning nicely for their past attitudes.

=====

Family breakfast on this first day of April brooked no conversation. The siblings glanced askance at each other but kept quiet. Their mother Marcia was preoccupied, dreading a chaotic day on the job, and many uncouth pranks by her cruder cow-orkers.

The table cleared, all were dressed for the day, and quickly out to their obligations.

Willard's Brautigan paper was a success; he was happy. His sisters breezed through their classes but seemed distant to their friends, as if visiting far-away places. Marcia only endured a few stupid pranks but was relieved when her workday ended early.

Willard's school day also ended early. He was at his desk in his cellar, the storm door open for fresh outside air.

He heard a familiar Vespa scooter putt-putting outside.

The engine stopped. Feet descended the cellar's exterior steps. His well-exercised grandma Beryl swooped inside. Clothes fell from her taut body as she strode to him.

"Willy, you devil! I was at home, and I just opened your joke card, and I'm all a-glow! It made me realize how I feel about you! What are you doing there? Get up! Get naked! Let me show how much I love you!"

What, had she gone crazed?

Beryl pulled Willard from his swivel chair, quickly stripped him naked, tossed him on his bed, and leapt on him like a panther taking her prey. A few cock-slurps stiffened him. Amazed, he gazed at his GILFy grandmother as she pounced on his loins and took him directly into her. A few up-and-down strokes, and he was deeply embedded.

She leaned forward to place a well-kept boob in his face.

"Suck me, boy! Fuck me, boy! Something's raging inside me and I know you're the only cure!" Her thighs pounded his. "Oh yeah, that's what I need!" She pounded harder.

Willard's subconscious threw out a scientific speculation for his being targeted in the repeated situation, something about his DNA mixed with psychoactive components. But being nearly raped by his foxy grandmother shook that thought away.

Marcia parked her Audi coupe at the house. She saw her mother's Vespa outside the open storm-cellar door and wondered... but she had a coming-home routine to follow. Gather the mail. Get out of the corporate clone suit and into comfortable garb. A long dashiki, reaching to mid-thigh and barely hiding her black panties, would do.

She mixed a tall Harvey Wallbanger, drank half right away, and opened the mail. That pretty joke card from Willy was cute and she felt a flash from it. What?

She pushed past that body flash and searched the house for any sign of Beryl. Not upstairs — maybe down in the cellar with Willy? But why? Beryl had never been especially close to her cerebral grandson. Maybe they were sharing jokes.

Barefoot, Marcia quietly walked down the steps and opened the cellar door. She saw the two sharing more than jokes — intimacy and body fluids, obviously.

Like her sister Megyn, she knew better than to shout, "What the fuck are you two doing?" The DMT she had absorbed from handling the painted card started flipping her mind. She saw pulsating stars and galaxies, and phosphorescent rainbows and sexual auras, and love. She unconsciously stripped off her panties and dashiki. She was ready.

Her aching nude body, driven by the pigments' nefarious mix, told her, "I need this too!" But how? Her corporate experience told her that direct action was called for.

Marcia saw her mother contort in orgasm, saw her son's body tense as if ready to deliver a sperm-filled load into a two-generations-up-the-line womb, and knew she had to have that load herself. Naked, she rushed forward the few feet from doorway to bed, pushed her mother off that throbbing cock, and settled herself into place, impaled.

"Leave him alone, Mama!" Marcia cried. "I've got this! I've got this!"

Beryl looked on in frustration as Marcia rode Willard to her vigorous climax. Marcia was now happier, but not totally. Willard's eruption of fresh semen into his own mother felt like a cool springtime rain in her steaming snatch. But her body remained wrought-up.

"Oh, that was fine!" Marcia swore. "But I feel electrocuted! My tits are like I'm plugged in a wall socket! Willy, Mama, you both gotta suck my tits, keep me from overloading!"

Marcia lowered her breast to her son's mouth and felt his cock re-hardening inside her. Shrugging, Beryl lay beside her grandson, her head next to his, so she could nurse her daughter's other buxom boob. Beryl selfishly took WIllard's free hand and forced him to slide two fingers into her wet wazoo. That helped, somewhat.

But like her daughter, Beryl's excited body was only partly mollified. She noticed signs that Willard was nearing penile resurrection. Fair was only fair, she thought. She pushed Marcia off her grandson, much as she had been displaced, and then pulled him up and crouched before him on her hands and knees.

"Give it to me, Willy! Fuck me like the animal I am! Put out my fire! Hose me down!"

Knee-walking to Beryl's butt and sliding into her love canal, he wondered: Should he have expected this? After the last two incidents, what would surprise him now? Could he have foretold what happened next?

"You gonna be like that, Mama?" Marcia screeched. "You want my boy's jizm to slake your thirst? Well, come get it second-hand. It's still pretty fresh. Clean me out, Mama!"

Marcia lay in front of Beryl's face with her legs spread and scooted her goopy snatch under her mother's chin. Beryl felt a familiar urge. She had not sucked a creampie for a long time, and never from her daughter, but it seemed so RIGHT now! She dove in.

Willard's testicles took quite a few minutes to reload, so he spent some quality time doggy-fucking his grandma while she licked his mom's pussy clean. His lean hips loudly slapped Beryl's taut buns, wap-wap-wap! Everyone grunted and groaned sensually, the women regularly enduring hot orgasms, till he growled and gave his gravy to granny.