It Ain't Paranoia if... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,476 Followers

I slipped out from under, leaving her face down on the bed, and washed my hand; she had definitely evacuated her bowels as well as her bladder when she went to the restroom earlier, because my fingers had encountered nothing of substance and were relatively clean.

After retrieving a bottle of silicon-based lube from the medicine cabinet, I returned to the bed, lifted her hips and stuffed a firm pillow underneath to keep them elevated. She made kitten noises and wiggled, then lay still.

Not skimping on the slick lube, I thoroughly coated my cock and her anus, squirted some inside, and spread it past the two rings with my finger.

Since neither the anus nor rectum lubricate themselves, making certain the entry and passageway were both slick would enhance her experience and mine... or so I had read.

Lying on top of her still body, I whispered in her ear. "Kaitlyn, I'm gonna fuck that tight little ass of yours, and make you like it! If you don't like it, consider it part of your penance."

She 'uhmm'd. I braced on my hands, lined my cock up, and began the process of entry; she stirred but only whimpered a bit.

The soft bulbous head made it past sphincter one and then the second before she awoke with a start: "What are you doing?" she asked anxiously.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you and I want to fuck your ass, so I am."

"I didn't mean..." she began to explain, before resolutely stating, "But if that's what you want, Baby, it's yours! All of me is yours! Now and forever!"

The invader took another two inches of virgin wilderness and she tensed; "Relax and it will feel better," I offered, as if I knew.

Rocking rather than pressing onward helped her relax, which loosened sphincter and pelvic muscles, which straightened her rectum, all of which, together, allowed the invading cock to slip deep inside. I rocked and pushed until my pelvis was resting on her round ass cheeks. She whimpered, sighed, and then pressed backward, perhaps to verify I was completely inside.

The lube made it slick inside the tunnel, which was important because it was unreal tight and hot in there. I've heard of guys 'going in dry', but I can't imagine that would be comfortable for either party. But then, what do I know about this -- it's my first time too!

"Balls deep in her ass," as I've heard it said, was a place I never expected to be in Kaitlyn, but she had relented, and here I am! Damn it feels good!

"Fuck my ass, Baby!" she commanded, "Fuck me harder and faster! You own this ass! You own this body! Every bit of it is yours!" She was actively participating now, pushing back when I slammed into her, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Rub your clit!" I growled in her ear, and she eagerly complied. Dropping from my hands to my elbows, I reached under her chest, grabbed her tits, and began treating them roughly, the way she had. Her movements grew more enthusiastic, and cum began boiling in my loins. I knew, given the position and circumstances, that this was going to be an epic ejaculation, but it was growing so big and strong I began to fear it would end me!

When it struck, I lost conscious thought. I remember a loud guttural cry, and an equally loud shriek, and I remember thinking the end of my cock must have been blown off by the pyroclastic flow from my loins, because it actually hurt for a microsecond! And then my world became rapturous and euphoric, and then dark and relaxed.

I was still imbedded in an unmoving form when I heard a metallic voice. "We can't tell you how much we appreciate you leaving the comm on in the bunker for that, Rob! I'm not going to charge you for this mission, if you and the star will sign a waiver giving me the right to use the audio and video footage as I see fit!

I'm confident I will make millions, given the beauty and sexuality of the star herself. We'll edit it to make you as attractive as possible, but Kaitlyn needs no editing!"

"Fuck you, Claude!" I managed.

He guffawed. "I strongly doubt you can fuck anyone right now, or in the near future, old man! I thought she killed you at first, but it looks like you are still alive... sort of. Are you strong enough to sign the waiver now?"

"Fuc...Aw, what the hell do you want? You know there is no video tape, so just let me rest!"

"Actually, we added ultra-high def video the last time we updated, and let me assure you it is crystal clear!" Claude replied, which woke me up and caused me to cover us both up with the sheet.

"Okay, that's enough funning, Bro. Rob, this is Carl. The fun is about to begin at your other place, and everyone wants you involved, so come on up..." He chuckled, "After you clean up and get dressed, of course! And by the way, no amount of editing is going to make that hairy ass of yours attractive, but it won't matter because no one will be watching you anyway!

And heeellllloooo, Miss Kaitlyn!"

A red-faced blonde peeped out from under the covers and murmured, "Tell me that you didn't really watch... did you?"

"Of course we didn't! No man would want to watch you naked making a porn movie, now would they? Regardless of whether we did or didn't, though, your buddy there needs to get his hairy butt up here and participate in the goings-on of the next hour or so. Estimated contact in fifteen minutes, Johnny Wad, so hurry!"

I flipped them off as I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes, and hurriedly dressed. "I want to go too, but I don't want to get out from under the sheets naked. What should I do?"

"Like you've got anything they haven't already seen, Princess, if they really were watching!"

She stared around the room with her mean face, threw the sheets back, flipped the bird, and walked saucily into the bathroom. I got my boots on and started toward the vault door; she came out dressed in the skimpy romper, wearing sandals, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Wait for me -- you're supposed to show me how to open it!"

She punched in the passcode of the day, the vault door swung open, and we hurried up the stairs and through the house to the control room.

The 'battle', such that it was, lasted a few seconds more than eight minutes.

The night-vision drone showed three black Mercedes vans hurrying up the road to The Desert Lair. They stopped before they got to the bend that led to the creek crossing, and six men got out of each van. They deployed in a skirmish line, rushing toward the creek and the road across it that ran up the mountain. Chap was controlling the drone, Coyote the fire controls, and Toro the explosives not tied into the laser system.

Using the drone and the laser security system, they ascertained when the enemy troops crossed though the beams, which activated the explosives and the mini-machine guns hidden in the rocks. When Coyote and Toro sent the signals, the explosives nearest the troops were set off and the remote-controlled machine guns opened fire in short bursts.

The still, dark desert night exploded in colors and noise when the first explosive detonated, followed closely by the second. The hidden floodlights came on; we could hear screams and watched troops dropping to the ground. We could hear a second drone pass by, and Chaparral sent his in pursuit, leaving us blind and deaf.

Moments later our drone returned, showing the skirmish line retreating around the bend, and then running to and jumping in the vans, which promptly turned around and drove away.

"Well, hell! I think we hit them too soon!" Chap offered. "Looked like two or three were injured or killed, but if we had waited the propane bombs would have killed a lot more!"

"Why did they pull out?" I asked.

"I'm speculating, but, before we shot it down, I think their drone determined no one was home. I suppose they will lay up somewhere for the rest of the night, but y'all best be ready, just in case. They seem very anxious to get you, so, even though it's nearly dawn, they might attack."

"We will be alert, but I'm betting on tonight," Claude opined. "Either way, we're ready here. How about down in Mexico?"

"Things are coming together as we speak. The last message was around 1 am; Tino said they are good to go. Phones are blocked -- calling it a cell tower outage -- and Mundo has the mother, wife and kids ready to leave on his private plane at nine. He gathered their phones and won't give them back until we tell him to. Is everything set up there?

"We have our people in place, and the sheriff is briefed and ready, he says. He wants to come charging in like the cavalry in his new equipment firing his new.50 cal. We'll see, I guess, but if we have to fire the Javelin there won't be much left to charge."

"Every party has a pooper, and this time it's Guillermo. I'll let him tell you."

"Hey, Willie, what's up?" I asked, giving him an opening.

"Guess you noticed the BP helicopter didn't make an appearance. The Big Bend sector chief, who had approved the operation earlier, called us around midnight and said it was grounded and would not participate. He wouldn't say why, but claimed it wasn't his decision. That means it came from somewhere above him, and that means someone higher up is in cahoots with Escamilla."

"Yeah, that could be a problem," Carl predicted. "We better not count on the sheriff here either. We have no idea where that command came from: could be ICE, could be DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, or who the hell knows, but whoever it is could ground him as well... although being a sheriff in Texas means he's the king of his county. He can tell them to go to hell, if he wants."

"Just one more factor to consider," I replied, "but I don't see that we need the sheriff - although I'd much rather he be on our side throughout so he shares culpability. If they come at us like they did last night, this will be a turkey shoot.

"It's almost insulting to ask, but are we ready if they show up early?"

Carl and Claude laughed, so I gathered the quiet one and invited her to come with me.

"Are you two going to get some rest, or make more movies for us? We're willing to offer a generous multi-film contract to Foxy Roxy, there. You ready to sign?"

She spun around defiantly, hands on hips, and boldly stated, "I know you're lying, so just leave us alone!"

In a chastened voice, but with a smirk, Carl answered, "Okay, okay! You guys go have fun; we'll keep watching..." When she whipped around again, he held up his hands, "Watching for the bad guys!"

Mollified, she strutted away. Carl followed us to the door and said, "That is the cutest little dimple on your heinie; maybe you should be on top all the time!" and shut the door. Kaitlyn's face lost all color, and then she blushed from head to toe.

"Why didn't you tell me everything was being taped!" she asked, making her question sound like an accusation.

"I didn't know! I knew they were installing video, but I promise I didn't know it was enabled. You know, I'm not exactly thrilled by the prospect of worldwide fame as the foil for Foxy Roxy, who has her own subscription website!"

I sounded serious with the denial, but I was obviously teasing her with the last part and she knew it.

Trying to keep from smiling back, she gave me her pouty face.

"Actually, I'm confident there are no more than three copies; one for each of the brothers, and one for me. I doubt they will ever put it online, but their friends may get to watch after a few beers. I know mine will." I jumped back, and her hand swung just in front of my face; then she giggled.

***

Since I hadn't told her not to, Maria came in to clean up and cook. The scouts took her for what she is, and didn't challenge her until she parked and started entering the building. Once inside, Claude greeted her, explained he was one of several visitors, and told her they would stay in the office (upstairs command center), which didn't need cleaning.

Grace and Dos came bouncing down about that time, and asked where their mommy is. Claude explained that she was up late so she was sleeping for a while and asked them to let mommy and daddy sleep a little longer. Maria offered to make them breakfast, and ended up making enough breakfast tacos for the eighteen "guests" as well.

Kaitlyn woke me with a little under-the-covers loving, but somewhere in all that bucking and spurring the cowgirl lost her blankie, and by the time we climaxed she had been naked for ten minutes. I suspect potentially being watched turned the little exhibitionist on even more, but she vehemently claimed she just got carried away and was quite embarrassed!

I laughed, pointed out that she was still naked, and shook my head; she hit me on the shoulder, and ran to the shower.

The kids wanted to go to the MacDonald Observatory, but I put them off with promises of ATV and horse rides around the ranch. Toro, Chap, Gato, and Coyote had arrived by then, and insisted they should show Kaitlyn and the kids around the mountain and buildings while I worked with the brothers.

Gato signaled me just before I left; we let them go out the door, and he advised me that the three killed were from the Middle East and they were young. They were dressed in fatigues and were carrying Chinese-made AK-47s. The six I had killed were a mix: two were Eastern Europeans, two were Afghans, one was an African, and the other was a Syrian.

Through papers found on the site and facial recognition, they had determined that three disembarked in Houston from a container ship on which they were supposedly employed. Two others flew into DFW from France. How the other four got here is unknown, but they had Canadian passports. All of them had US Visas.

Neither brother was surprised by the news. Claude speculated, "When the chatter began we heard Escamilla was using a terrorist group to transport heroin and other drugs from Afghanistan. We also heard that he intended to control the heroin trade in the US and Canada by controlling the supply from the Mexican and Afghan poppy fields.

"Surely he isn't stupid enough to use poorly trained terrorists to try to kill you!"

"Or maybe he is," Clay conjectured; "Their plan for the desert place looked pretty sophomoric. Let's hope they use the same tactics here."

We retested our communication system, jamming devices, anti-jamming devices, and hacking devices; everything worked properly. The defense system for my Mountain Lair relied primarily on electronics, so there were car-size batteries and diesel generators for backup. I couldn't see a vulnerability, and that worried me; there is always a vulnerability!

Hopefully, our enemy wouldn't find it, but I realized I needed to get someone to test it really well when this is over - Reynaldo isn't necessarily the only one who might want me dead.

Goes with the job, I guess; Robert, Sr. had the same problem.

When Kaitlyn and the kids returned from exploring the mountain with their 'uncles', they had been given their Jumano names: Grace was La Mariquita and Dos was El Cabello, which they were quick to tell me meant Ladybug and Stallion. "Great names; what is mommy's Jumano name?" I asked. They shrugged and ran off to tell Maria their new names.

"Ah," answered El Chaparral, "I named her La Chica Bonita that first night, but some prefer La Rubia Hermosa."

I looked at Kaitlyn; "Is one of those okay?" She looked puzzled and asked, "What do they mean?"

"Two different ways of saying 'cheating slut wife'." I answered with a straight face.

Chap and the others quickly corrected me; assuring her La Chica Bonita means pretty girl or pretty young woman, and La Rubia Hermosa means beautiful blonde woman.

She tried to swat me, but I was too quick, so she told the others, "Since he's no longer a solitary man, how about we rename him asshole in Spanish?"

"Oh, we already have another name for him: El Cabron! It literally means male goat, but as an appellation, it means something like asshole bastard. You can call him that when he's an asshole, like now!"

We teased as we walked back to the kitchen, where Maria and the daughter she had called in to help had prepared a Mexican Buffet. Large baking dishes full of enchiladas, a pot of carne guisada, a pot of beans, and all the makings for crispy beef tacos. We ate with Carl and Claude, and then rotated so each of the men at the ready stations was properly fed; MREs get old.

I actually enjoyed sitting on the northern point, holding the Stinger and watching the sky. It was a crystal clear, pleasantly cool day, and the critters of the forest and air were busy and noisy.

When I returned, Kaitlyn and the kids had helped clean everything up, so I told Maria and her daughter to go home early and take tomorrow off, with pay. They thanked me and were escorted all the way to their home in Fort Davis by a pair of bodyguards.

It was very unlikely they would be targeted, but it's possible anyone leaving could be.

We sat out on wide terrace beside the pool and hot tub, watching the sun go down in a blaze of burnt orange glory. I hoped that wouldn't be my Mountain Lair later tonight.

***

"Would you like to have 'the talk' now," she asked after the others went to the control room, and Doc took the kids to get ready for bed. They didn't know they would be sleeping in the bunker, and we'd save that for later.

"I guess," I replied, "Although I'm not sure it matters as much as it did a few days ago before you showed up with our kids."

"Oh, believe me; I'm perfectly fine with leaving the past in the past and living in the present! I lived it, and I've relived and regretted my decisions for five years. I'm still hoping for the genie, but I will not ever lie to you or evade the truth in any way ever again! So you tell me what you want to know, and I'll answer honestly and forthrightly."

"Did you love him? Even more importantly, DO you love him?"

"No, never! Even when I was furious with you and I fell into his bed, I never loved him. It sounds ridiculous now, but even then, I loved only you! In my whole life, I've ever loved only you!"

"Then why? I heard your explanation at La Kiva, but being mad at me doesn't seem like a sufficient reason to do what you did."

"My insurance company and I paid a counselor many thousands of dollars to figure that out, over the course of three years. A lot of what she came up with sounds like psychobabble, so I'll give you the layman's version, in my own words.

"I'm an only child; I was spoiled rotten by my parents, and then by my boyfriends, and especially by my husband. I'm unusually attractive, so people have always given me special attention, privileges, and leeway. I've had little experience with disappointment or even just not getting my way, so when you 'deserted me', I 'reacted badly' -- her words.

"The fact that I'm the one who insisted you take the additional responsibilities so you could make even more money didn't register when I became lonely and felt overburdened with taking care of the kids and all.

"I know: only a spoiled brat could think and act as I did! It was worse than childish; I'm sure our kids would handle it better than I did! A more mature woman would have asked to talk to you about her concerns, not yell at you about being gone all the time, and then pout when you told her it was either make more money and travel, or quit the job and do something else where you could be home more.

"I wanted my cake and eat it too, and when Robert offered it all to me, I... did what I did.

"Rob, apparently, I had to learn the hard way. The hard way taught me about disappointment, failure, the consequences of bad decisions, and the difference between being with someone you love and someone who gives you nice things but treats you like a possession.

"For all intents and purposes, five years ago I was a selfish, childish, maybe narcissistic, girl of twenty-five. I should have been a mature young woman whose concern was her children and her loving and beloved husband, not her only loneliness and resentment.

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,476 Followers