It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped from back to front, then ran my tongue down the middle of the crevice and back. Her fragrant juices tasted quite nice! I tongued her vaginal lips again, down one side and back the other, and heard her whimper. I raised my eyes and leaned my head back so I could see over her jutting breasts; all I could see was the underside of her chin and jaws, because er head was thrown back, and she was staring at the heavens, panting.

I worked two fingers into her front passage, wetted a finger from the other hand, and worked it into her back passage. Her grip on my hair tightened and she moaned loudly.

Teasingly, I said, "I think I taste another male; are you sure?"

"Nooooo, Baby, there's been no one! Don't tease me; I need you!" she replied frantically, before pulling my head back against her snatch.

She was already ready, so I blew on her clit, teased it with the tip of my tongue, and then sucked it into my mouth, where I tongued it fiercely. Three fingers were now jammed in her pouty pink pussy, one was buried in her tight anus, and all were burrowing like worms. She thrust her hips forward, held my head in a vice-like grip, spasmed, stiffened, and came like the midnight train - with only a little less volume.

Regardless of what she saw when she looked quickly around, she knows quite well that there are guards with binoculars on the nearby mountains, the uncles are somewhere in the house, and Claude, Clay, and others have come and gone from the bunker. That cry may have been pure ecstasy, or it may have included an element of exhibitionist excitement; she had to know others would hear, and look.

I smiled about that. She is what she is.

Her recovery took a while, but once she came back to reality she became sorely embarrassed. She pushed my head away, stepped back, retrieved her clothes from the tile, and hurriedly put everything back on - except the bra, which I wouldn't let her have. I started to keep the panties too, but she was so wet I knew her jeans would be obviously soaked.

"Damn you, Robert Roy MacGregor! There is no telling how many people watched that wanton display, or heard my cry at the end!"

"Trust me, Kaitlyn. No one that watched was offended by the body you displayed, or by the ecstasy of your climax. Besides, with that body, you should be wearing as little as possible all the time! If you've got it, flaunt it, Baby! Flaunt it!"

She slapped me playfully, giggled, and looked around more carefully without seeing anyone, so she focused on me. "Not that I mind, but what brought that on?"

"I can only take so much self-discovery at a time. I needed a break, and you certainly did, before you ran out of oxygen from talking so much."

"Well... thank you, I guess, although I hope there were no witnesses!"

"Of course there weren't, Sweetie! Although the security cameras are probably turned on, and we have men posted on the nearby hills with binnoculars."

She shrieked, hit me gently, and exclaimed, "It's time to go get the kids!"

It was the Gold Team's turn to watch the school all day, so we found the waiting Green Team and headed to Fort Davis a few minutes early. The guard in the passenger's seat made a show of listening to whoever was talking in his earpiece, laughed, and said, "I will!"

He turned, smirked at Kaitlyn, and said, "Claude wants me to thank you for your performance in the third act... whatever that means."

She turned bright red, raised her middle finger, and said, "Tell him I sent this!"

He burst out laughing, and the driver joined him. When he could finally speak, he said, "Boss, she flipped you the bird!"

He waited with a smile on his face, as did I; then he burst out laughing again. Kaitlyn's face was still red when he again turned, sporting a big smirk. "The boss says to tell you he's glad you still have that dimple, in spite of the unnecessary weight loss!"

Kaitlyn stiffened, blushed deeply, and then laughed with the rest of us in the SUV. We were still laughing when we pulled up in front of the school and let the four children in.

They wanted ice cream slushes from the drug store, so we dropped by and indulged them - and ourselves, with sundaes. It was good to be home.

****

Their uncles were waiting for the kids when we got to the house, and each uncle got a hug and a cheek kiss from each child. You can't look happier than they did - the children and the elders!

My two needed my time and the reassurance that I was here to stay; Eva's wanted to share everything I'd missed with the man who had taken them in after their captivity. After a full day of listening to Kaitlyn, I had a full afternoon and evening of listening to four excited kids. My ears were already exhausted when Eva started in on me about adhering to the protocols so I would heal properly. I put my hands over my ears and whimpered, "No more talky talky!"

So she made me lie down on the couch, knelt beside me, had Kaitlyn join her, and demonstrated how to probe for and identify any new swollen or painful spots in my abdomen. I jumped a couple of times, but she said those were in expected locations, given my wounds and bruises. "They still hurt! Be gentle -Physician - do no harm!"

She chuckled and called me a sissy. Claude and Kaitlyn chuckled too, but the scars Kaitlyn's fingers traced belied the cause of their laughter, and it quickly faded away.

Overwhelming tiredness overtook me before nine. "I hate to break up a good party, but my body thinks it's still in Oslo, where its four in the morning. You're going to have to excuse me."

The shower helped, but I fell into a deep sleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

****

Is there a better feeling than waking up with your morning wood lodged between the butt cheeks of a woman? Especially one whose butt is pushing against your stomach trying to capture your cock in her wet pussy? Missionary, cowgirl, and doggie get the PR, but are they really better than spooning? I think not! Or at least, not the way Kaitlyn does it; I felt smothered in love.

One hand mauling her tatas, one finger rubbing her clitty, and my cock pistoning in and out was getting it done for my bed bunny, who was soon trying to eat her pillow so her scream would be muffled. She was just beginning to calm down when cupsful of hot semen bathed her insides, which set her off again; this time she was just a hair late with the pillow.

While I lay there panting, still buried in her, I had to ask myself, 'Is she even more hot blooded than before, or just hard up after so long without sex?'

The need to pee finally roused me, which motivated Kaitlyn to come take a shower. I tried to join her, but she was adamant that wouldn't work because the kids would be in the room soon.

I got my shower and got dressed before they stormed in, four abreast, shouting for us to come eat breakfast and take them to school. We followed them down and were greeted by the assembled mass, each of whom greeted us with, "Morning, Rob; morning Chica."

She blushed at the return to Chica, and made her 'mean face'... which was offset by the happy little grin playing around her mouth.

After depositing the kids we returned to the Lair, where she put me through my paces - this time, those on the protocol. Some of the stretching hurt and I told her so, but she called me a pussy and kept pulling or pushing, as the exercise demanded. She wasn't worse than the therapist I'd had in the hospital, but neither was she less demanding. This was a side of her I'd never seen.

After the PT she began probing my abdomen, which, for some reason, gave me a stiffy. She frowned at me. "Really? That's all it takes?"

"Well," I whined, "you're wearing tights and a low cut sweater, and we barely got started this morning before family life interfered... but we have plenty of time now!"

She giggled, helped me up, handed me my crutch, and challenged, "Last on to the top has to be on bottom!"

I lost that race badly, but come on! Being on bottom in a 69 means both hands are free, just as they are in the resulting female dominant, and I have her 110 pounds to support rather than my 200+ - so who really lost?

I'd say she did, but the number of times she orgasmed disputes my conclusion. My hot little fuck bunny had become my multi-orgasmic molten-hot little fuck bunny with an incredibly tight, sensitive body that we both loved me playing with!

Lying there wet from knees to chest, with dried girl juice all over my face, I finally got around to asking myself why all my resentment at her ghosting me for months dissipated like fog in a strong wind when I got home and she simply apologized. I couldn't figure it out, but it didn't seem very important anymore; she was anything but ghostly now.

And then it hit me; it's time to tell Chica about Pantera. Yikes. My mind ran a quick but measured comparison for the first and only time, and I was surprised by how easily Chica Cachonda won. Athleticism and gymnastics are great, but Kaitlyn brought a big chunk of both, and love.

"Uh, Kaitlyn," I began smoothly, while averting my eyes, not looking guilty at all. "There's something I need to tell you. I thought you ghosting me while you were at The Resort meant you had decided to move on, and I..."

"I know," she interjected. "Ashley and I had a number of long talks when she returned from Budapest. Was she as good as she looks?"

I started to lie, but a mountain thunderstorm was brewing and I was afraid I'd get stuck by lightning. "Well, yes... in a way, and no, in a way. I mean..."

"She said you rocked her world again and again, and she made you bellow like a bull. I was green-eyed jealous about that, and then she told me it was world-class sex, but you just didn't have the emotional connection. She apologized for seducing you, but I told her I was glad it happened because working around her all the time with both of you in lust was going to be more temptation than you could resist. Hopefully, now you had tried each other on, there's a chance you will be able to resist.

"I do hope you can, but I'll admit she could make me play for the other team, for at least one night, if she wanted to, so I'll understand if you can't."

"I doubt I'll ever get the chance. Her phone calls since I woke up in Norway have been strictly business, and when I tried to flirt or bring up our past adventures, she deflected and returned to business matters. Seems like she's over me, so I don't guess it matters if I'm tempted or not.

"She says she had remained celibate since her divorce, so I guess she can do without. Frankly, though, it's a shame for that body to be caged."

Kaitlyn laughed. "At least you're being honest! And, actually, I agree about her body. However, she already has one committed suitor, or at least candidate for 'fuck buddy', and he's quite determined!"

"Oh, really? Who is that?"

"My BFF - Clay!"

"You're trading your fuck buddy for hers? Isn't that kind of like swinging?"

She hit me playfully in an uninjured area and insisted, "He's not my fuck buddy and never has been! Jealous much?"

"Maybe so, maybe no, but I've seen the way he looks at you when you aren't watching, and I know he would love to change his status."

She giggled and blushed. "I know, but we've never done anything about it. One kiss, at my hotel door in Midland is the extent of our physical relationship."

"Must have been a helluva kiss to turn him into a candy ass."

She looked embarrassed and proud at the same time. "It started as a goodbye smooch, but he lingered so I gave him a glimpse of what you get. Let's just say he's been a candy ass about me ever since!"

"Prick tease! You should have taken him inside and unleashed 'the minx'!"

She slapped me playfully again, "If I'd known you were going to hire that goddess as your 'personal assistant' and turn her into your fuck toy, I would have!"

"Uh, you've got that backward."

Laughingly, she asked, "She turned you into her fuck toy?"

"How do you think I got all these bruises?"

We spent the next couple of minutes just laughing and cuddling, feeling entirely comfortable with each other. It was great... like the good old days. Maybe she is cured... of whatever?

And then she asked, in a most serious manner, "Are we back together, Rob?"

I hesitated because she's the one who was suddenly afraid of me, not the other way around. So I turned the question around. "I guess you're the one who has to answer that, Kaitlyn. I didn't leave you, this time."

She snuggled against me, buried her head on my chest, and said, "Then that's settled! I'll never leave you again, I swear!"

****

Ashley needed little beyond guidance and support, but we talked every single day, for as long as it took for her to feel prepared for whatever was upcoming - there's a lot of money in play! Naturally, she was most comfortable with the accounting and investments sides, confident when called by clients or investors with questions about existing projects or investments, and least comfortable with reaching out to prospective clients and investors regarding proposed projects.

The experiences in Hungary had sharpened her understanding of the processes for dealing with foreign government and business entities, but had also made her exceedingly suspicious. I understood; I'd been down that road, and, while it wasn't a bad thing to be to be cautious if not suspicious, I had learned over time to moderate those feelings. She hadn't yet, but we were looking at Eastern Europe for several new projects, and that's where she was struggling.

Sensing the need for a continuation of the mentoring relationship in which she had thrived, I invited her to come to the Lair for an extended stay. I added the proviso that we must spend at least 2 hours per day together, regardless of her other duties, to finish her training - which had been so rudely interrupted. Kaitlyn was listening when I made the request; I got a raised eyebrow, but when I shook my head she smiled in return.

Ash was working out of a small office I keep in Midland, so Clay volunteered to run get her - it was only a hundred and seventy miles, or so, but he claimed there 'could be a security risk' so I agreed. She promised to be ready mid-morning the next day, no later than ten.

Clay left at seven and they were back mid-afternoon. As she had done on her first visit, her presence changed the dynamic. Not in a negative way, as you might expect; in fact, she and Kaitlyn seemed to get along especially well, and her relationship with Eva seemed as firm as it had been before they left for Hungary. The kids still loved her, and the men still watched in awe. Except Claude, who only had eyes for the good doctor - unless she was out of the room; then he watched too. Men are hounds, period.

We far exceeded the two-hour minimum for time spent together on the next two days, and they were highly productive days. Ashley gained confidence from my presence, tutoring, and mentoring, and I gained confidence in her abilities and skills.

We managed to get another deal lined up in Hungary, with assistance from Mr. Kovacs and our new friend, the Minister of Minerals and Petrology, who offered up a nice slice of the huge Pannonian Basin.

I jumped on that, and we spent Thursday looking for investors; this would be a big one!

Friday morning we were celebrating that opportunity, and our success in attracting a couple of large investors, over a cup of coffee. Kaitlyn, Claude, Clay, the uncles, and several of our guardians were gathered round the table when a call came from country code 40 - Romania.

Never been there, don't know anyone there, but I shushed everyone, answered, and listened. When we completed the call, I explained to the folks at the table that the Romanian government, while continuing to respect the private companies producing petroleum in the Transylvania Basin, was putting together a public-private investment group to seed new exploration using innovative techniques now available to revitalize declining production in the field.

It seems my efforts in and knowledge of the revitalization of the Permian Basin fields caught their attention, and they wanted me to nominally 'head' the effort, with the support of the government. It was a fascinating offer, and knowing Romania has a stable government and is a member of the European Union (EU) made the offer more attractive - because it was much less dangerous.

Everyone was curious about this opportunity because it came out of the blue, but Kaitlyn wasn't shy about being uncomfortable with me spending more time in Eastern Europe, regardless of country. We talked about it at the table, and she had a good point: I'm a father now, and my kids need me more than I need more money. I promised we would thoroughly research and further discuss both offers before getting further entangled.

Ideally, as regards Hungary, we put the contracts together, get the investors on board, pick an exploration and production company, and never leave Texas. Romania I would need to visit before proceeding, but there wasn't any reason Kaitlyn couldn't join us, and perhaps the kids could too if we worked it around a longer school holiday.

During my phone call I had noticed the barest glint of something metallic on the mountain to the northeast. After the oil talk died down, I questioned Claude about it. He looked embarrassed.

"Well, Boss, your friend the new Secretary of Defense, offered up a missile system that's still in final testing before being fully funded. It doesn't even have a name yet, but he assures us it works as well as its higher cost big brother, the Patriot. It's range is only about 15.5 miles, but that's enough to protect the Mountain Lair if we're attacked by air... which is a possibility. It works against aircraft, but also against cruise missiles and even large artillery.

"On your behalf, using the POA you left, I agreed to allow them to use all three ranches as 'test sites'. I hope you don't mind."

I laughed. "Yeah, Claude, I do mind! Why would I want SAM protection when we could shoot at cruise missiles with our shotguns and such?

"More seriously, what became of the longer-range Russian-made SAMs we found at the Crescent Moon?"

"Oh, they are well distributed along a south to north-northwest axis, beginning on your land west of the Desert Lair, and then northward to Marfa and on to Van Horn. We could use more, but we've got pretty decent interdiction coverage if they come out of Mexico or southern New Mexico headed for San Antonio or Austin. The Texas Air National Guard out of El Paso and Shepard AFB in Wichita County have primary responsibility for central and northern New Mexico and southern Colorado. They do, however, have support from a new-formed group of irregulars up there. We call them the Rangers"

"So this little shindig is gonna be like that? Troops, artillery, missiles, and aircraft? Who the hell are we facing off against?"

"That's a conversation for another time and place, Boss, but I'll get it set up."

"Bueno, but let's do it quickly. I've been out of the loop too long, based on all that has happened since I left. Now, let's take a ride over to the Crescent Moon and you can tell me what all has happened there and at the 6400."

Kaitlyn stayed to help Ashley with the organization of her new office area, and, I think, to talk more about me. At least that's the impression I got from the looks they gave me when Claude and I were leaving. Not that it's a big deal, but having two women discussing / grading / comparing your sexual performance is a bit frightening.

The Crescent Moon looked even busier and more cluttered than when I flew in. "Claude, I don't understand how anyone with eyes in the sky doesn't already know what's going on here! This place looks like a fully staffed joint military base! There are troops and barracks, there are bunches of hangers, multiple landing zones for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft, and at least two motorized missile launchers sitting on ridges! Okay, they ARE camouflaged, but they stand out like a sore thumb to me."