It all Started in a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mouse, Mouse, Mouse, are you okay," Adelaide cried out as she ran to her friend and pulled her into her arms.

"I'm...I'm...fine. Wind...knocked out," she weaved in Adelaide's arms and bleeding from her nose and forehead. "Wait, I see three of you. That is a lot of breasts."

"I'm fine too, girls," said Merril carefully walking forward, dragging the now useless sword.

"Any more skeletons?" asked Went.

"Myra, I hope not," sighed Merril. "Mouse cleaned up the one trapped by the foot.

All four stood up and leaned on a nearby wall, looking left and right hoping for nothing more.

The sounds of horses on stone rang down the alleyway. Seven horsemen rode into the eerily lit, small, courtyard in front of Sirens Bar.

The lead horseman was the liege of the keep, Martin.

"You people seem out of place for this part of town," he says, looking around with a smile on his face as he surveyed all the bones.

"Aye, my lord. We came down here to pay graft to Cpl Bowen and his men to free Clovis the leatherworker who was behind on his protection payments. Clovis was arrested on bogus charges fabricated by those two, yonder," Mouse points to the two dead guards.

"Where is this Corporal Bowen?" looking to the captain and lieutenants. Anger takes hold of the regent. "I tasked you last year to weed out this kind of corruption and turpitude."

"Yes, my lord."

"Bowen is dead at the hands of the skeleton onslaught. He was the first to fall and is laying in the bar. His men are dead, over there," Mouse points down the road. "They fought better but were overrun."

"Merril, help me to bring his body out here," and Mouse and Merril head off into the bar.

Out of the shadows rides one of the horsemen.

"Is that you, my apprentice?" Septimus challenges Adelaide.

"Yes, master!" she says while bowing her head. Knowing she was to have been in book study tonight.

"This is a very dangerous area of Courwood. Not a place for one of your standing."

"How many skeletons attacked, young wizard?" asked Regent Martin.

"Seventeen, my lord, plus any the guards got," Addie said with a bow. "We all worked together and beat them back to the grave."

"My lord, my lord. We found the sentinel skeleton and gave it the ring Septimus's handed to me. It took it and walked into the Amberflow." said a sergeant running up the alley.

"Great, Septimus, cast the tracking spell. We must find those responsible for these attacks before they find out the ring is a fake."

"Yes, my lord," says as he begins the casting. Slowly an arrow begins to form in the air and begins to spin. As it stops spinning, it points at Septimus.

The regent slaps the rear of the wizard's horse, startling it and making it lunge forward. The arrow followed, staying pointed at the wizard.

"You fool, you gave the wrong ring to the Sargent. You disgrace me again. You are the most useless wizard known to man."

Septimus drew forth a pouch in his robes, he tosses it to the regent. The arrow followed it. Crushing the bag, there was a small noise and the arrow disappeared. Drawing his sword, the regent bellows in rage.

"I should cut you down where you are, this very instant."

"My lord, think of the Wizards Guild. They will not take kindly to the slaying of one of their own," the wizard warns with the hint of a smile seen by Addie. The wizard is up to something, she is sure.

Merril and Mouse drag out the remains of the dead guard corporal.

"Here are the 25 silvers we paid the corporal to free Clovis from the dungeon on the trumped-up charges," Mouse says with her head bowed, hand extended containing the coins.

"Keep it. You people earned it, for this service to the city, with my thanks."

Sweeping his sword at the wizard and pressing the point ever so gently in the chest.

"Hand over your weapons. I want you out of my city in one day and out of my territory in a week. If you are seen after that, I will have you arrested and bound in the deepest tower with your hands feeding my hounds."

"My lord?"

"Give. Me. Your. Sword and dagger. Now," he said with a slight twist of the blade poking through the jerkin and drawing blood.

"Yes, my lord," Septimus says with more than a bit of venom. Undoing the belt, he handed over the whole assembly. A belt, two frogs, and both sheathed weapons.

"Girl, who are you?" Martin asks of Merril.

"My lord? I am Merril, apprentice of the master sword smith Ephraim," Merril responds with a bow.

"Take these and discard that trash you are holding."

"Thank you, my lord," as Merril takes the weapons from the regent.

"You are Adelaide, Septimus's former student." the regent says while looking down at Addie.

"You will not be leaving us with this fool. We will be replacing him once we get word to the guild of his complete and utter failure and send us a replacement. The keep is still your home. And you, you must be an aspirant of Myra."

"I am your lord. I am a cleric aspirant Went of her greatness Myra."

"And you, a small child? What is your name, little girl or are you a boy."

"I am Phebe, commoner, adult girl, my lord."

"Lieutenant, get a better mace and shield for my new liaison with the Church. Inform both of their masters I have a task for them and to excuse them to my service."

"Yes, my lord."

"Get some weapons for the other two as well. Fetch four expedition packs for these citizens. They have shown themselves more than capable to help track down where these skeletons are coming from."

Under her breath, Addie casts a spell and looked around.

"Psst Mouse, see that small glow over there? Fetch girl," she whispered to Mouse. Mouse's eyes alight with glee and moved about with little notice.

"You four, stay here at this, um, inn? Stay here on the regent. The Lieutenant will see to your needs. In the morning, I want you four to try and track down the source of these attacks and report back to him. We will send out a large force and crush these blackmailers."

"Thanks, my lord," the four said. All of them thinking about what they were thrust into. Their heads spinning.

"Get him out of my sight before I change my mind and behead him here on the spot," was heard from the regent as they rode off.

Later, a wagon showed up and hauled off the bodies and bones of the dead. The area was cleared, somewhat, of the signs of the battle.

Making their way back into the dive bar, Breesette welcomed them in with open arms.

"My best food and beer for my favorite warriors. I watched from the window. You all were so brave. Maybe a lot of stupid but very brave," she said with a huge smile on her face and in a welcoming tone.

"Do you need four beds?" she asked bringing forth rich stew and her freshes bread.

"We only would like two beds, malady barkeep," Merril says with a bow and a wink.

"Well, I do have two beds in my room," she said with a smile, looking at Merril.

"Join us for beer, Breesette. You're celebrating with us and you are unlikely to be getting any more patrons this night with the city watch coming and going. All on the regent."

"Hey Mouse, how much did you pinch off Bowen? That was a great idea of trashing his reputation."

"I'm hurt, why would you think I would steal this from the dead," and with that Mouse pours out a pouch. Coins of copper, silver and even a few gold coins fell out. "Three gold, 26 silver, and 15 coppers. A good haul. I can pay off many months of guild dues with this.

"Addie showed me this on the ground, it is a single bracer. What do you think about it, Addie? I think it was off that last skeleton. It sure did not go down as easy as the others," she hands the leather with straps and buckles and she studies it intently.

"It looks like a bracer for bowmen, with some magic indued on it. It should enhance someone's archery. Who can shoot a bow?"

Only Merril said she could and soon she had the leather on her left arm and felt some tingling as it adjusted to fit her perfectly.

"Who is Clovis, Mouse?"

"Clovis is the master leather smith for the sock," she replied in low tones.

"Sock, oh yeah, the Soc. Your guild."

"He was pinched off some lucky chance search with a load of untaxed contraband booze in his wagon. He is a friend of mine and it was the first person I could think of that we could frame on Bowen."

"It was fast thinking smearing his name and men. He deserves it."

"Sshhh, the leutenent is coming."

"Here you go, folks. The regent is crazy for sending you on this hopeless mission. These packs each have half a tent. Food supplies and gear for travel. This is a better mace and shield from the church. I'll take back your old one, they thought I was crazy when I showed up saying the regent appointed you as the liaison to the church.

"Here is a five gold piece for the bar," as he flips it to Breseltte who catches it before Mouse can steals it.

"Thank you, sir. The regent is too kind."

"What do you two need?" looking at Mouse and Addie.

"We both could use a good dagger," whispered Mouse. "Oh and Merril needs a bow and some arrows."

"Done."

"Tomorrow, try and search out where this degradation is coming from. Come to the Battery St Guard House and ask for me. Wait for me before telling anyone. They might have one or more of the guards in their pockets. I sense that there is someone inside helping this scum. As you know with Bowen, not all my men are virtuous but most are good people."

With all the supplies, supplied, Lt Saige was off. The five people drank and ate into the night. The bar emptied, leaving just the five. Bresette even dismissed her two sons for the night.

Mouse turned on the bench seat to face Adelaide and Addie did likewise, both holding a beer.

"I've never seen you cast spells like that before. Water flying and you just exploded those skeletons."

"The trick is I did not attack the skeletons, I just changed the water to ice inside them. The ice expands and breaks the bones. I cannot do the same to people, you see. Spells are weird and have strange limitations that are not always obvious but I am told that limits change as I get to bigger and more powerful spells. Septimus always says that practice is the path to knowledge.

"But what about you, sneaking around like ... like a mouse. You were amazing, my precious little thief."

Both girls took a drink and set them down. Looking each other in the eye, they fell into each other's arms, holding each other and kissing with intense passion. The rest of the world shut out for them and all each could see was the other. Passion spilled freely from both of them.

One of Mouse's hands worked its way into Addie's hair, pulling her hair and pushing her harder into the little girl. Taking charge with nothing but moans escaping from both of them between the kisses and nibbles. Controlling Addie's head by the fist full of hair, Mouse could lick the wizard's ears, or nibble on her neck, bite her on the throat. Whatever she wanted, she took from a most willing Adelaide.

Mouse's other hand behind her back worked to undo the corset. While the knot was easy, loosening the corset took time and skill. Time for kissing was granted and used but eventually, the corset was loose enough and both girls worked to get it over Addie's larger breasts and off her body.

So Mouse pushed her love backward on the bench, unbuttoned her top, and dove in to suck on each nipple. Addie's legs wrapped around the small thief, and her hands also ran through her short hair. Moans escaped as nibbles, bites, and sucking commenced. Mouse resumed pulling hair with one hand while making Addie suck the fingers of the left hand all while she sucked on the ample cleavage spilling out from the wizard.

"Um, that is so hot," said Breesette with a moan. "I need to try that."

Pouncing on a startled Merril who was also captivated by the romance and love in front of her. She got a lap full of a barmaid and passionate kisses. A bit too rushed at first for Bresette and with some hesitance from Merril, the two soon found their groove, falling into a matched pace. The frenzy of the start was replaced with affection as warmth and love were expressed by both women. Arm in arm and lips meandering about the other.

"We are not forgetting you," said Merril and pulled Went over by the collar for him to join in on the festivities. Kissing and tongue abound as sometimes it was all three at once but more often one-on-one with one taking a break, often getting a slug of beer to refresh the mouth and lubricate the soul.

"Help me get her undressed," Merril said to Went and the two began stripping the voluptuous barmaid of her clothing. Freeing her, exposing her huge breasts spilling out and curvy full bottom naked as she sat on the strong warrior.

"Clear the table, lover, I have something else for you to eat," Merril says to Went between kisses.

Went shoved the plates out of the way for Merril to pick up Breesette onto the table and splayed her out on her back. All without missing a beat of their arms intertwined and not breaking the kiss.

Diving between her legs, Went noticed that the barmaid's hair color matched as he pressed his face to her womanhood. Holding her hips down as he sucked on her clit, taking moments to get quick breaths, making her moan and shriek.

Between yelps of pleasure and glancing over at Merril, Bresette caught glances of Merril stripping. Boots, jerkin, corset, and finally her top. Her body was hard, sculpted from pounding heated steel and formed from hard work. Scares here and there from the metal fighting back. Last to come off was her breast binding, freeing her small pert breasts.

"Um, where are you going?" Bresette asked as Merril was climbing onto the table.

"You started this girlfriend, you and I are going to do what the other two girls are doing."

Glancing to her left, Bresette noticed that Mouse was sitting on Adelaide's face and in blissful passion. Her hips gyrated on the taller girl's face pressed down on the bench.

"Umm..." was the final noise as Merril mounted the barmaid's face. Verbal resistance ended and since there was no physical resistance, Merril smothered her womanhood onto the plump barmaid. Hands held her muscle-textured legs, often pulling down and occasionally pushing her up for gulps of air. Loving the attention being served on her clit, Merril did not gyrate much or move very far, letting the bar maiden suckle at her womanhood.

As the warrior squatted down, Bresette dove into her pussy with vigor but was unsure of what to do. Then she suddenly realized she had a teacher of what to do eating her out and mimicked Went as much as she could follow his actions. Merril made it easy for her as she expressed her wishes with hand movements.

Bresette studied the sucking of her clit with the occasional nibbles. The licking of her folds as the tongue explored. Sometimes long licks went the full length of her pussy which was hard to replicate on the warrior if she was pressing down too much.

Suddenly her huge droopy breasts were getting attention from the strongest hands she ever felt. She loved her overly ample cleavage and never tired of them being used. Both hands were on one breast at a time, they were messaged, squeezed, and manipulated with force and strength she had never felt before. Often people were overly timid, not working them over like she was experiencing now. Pleasure exploded out of her, Bresette came quickly and often. During one exceptionally powerful climax, her nipples were squeezed and pulled at the same time. It hurt so divinely, she could have died as she came in Wents mouth.

"I need to fuck someone," Went said in a randy voice.

"Ooo ooo, fuck me, fuck me," Merril said waving her hand, sitting up, and letting Bresette's breast plop.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck her, but save some for me. Please," cried Bresette between gasps.

As the last person to strip naked, Went bends Merril over a table but instead of mounting her to fuck. He bends her head off the end of the table and begins to throat fuck her. Bresette sees this as an opening and uses this time to finger fuck her friend. Her first finger was on the g-spot and her thumb was on the clit, rubbing both.

It is clear that Merril is struggling to breathe but she is also pulling on Went and pushing him back when she must breathe. Fully in control and loving every moment. Merril's stamina outlasts Wents and he climaxes directly into her throat.

Addie and Phebe are altering who is on top in their game of sixty-nine and it seems they both are winning and paying little attention to the group sex near them. When one of them is tired from the mouth, they switch to hands.

"How long til you can get it up, my pious boy?" Bresette asks.

"Want to see a nice trick? We figured out how to twist some of the spells around for naughty uses," and with that, he casts a spell and his manhood rises again. Growing at an impressive speed back up to full glory.

"Oh my!" as she watched going from wet and soft to firm and perky.

"Oh yes. Now I must fuck Merril or she will go insane. Things break if she is not fucked, now!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, now damn it!" Merril encouraged as she turned 180 degrees on the table, knocking something off.

Mounting the woman, Went went to town on her pussy, plunging his solder into the willing warrior. As a proper servant of Myra, he fucked her missionary style, and having cum down her throat recently, he was not likely to be coming again anytime soon. Thanks to his spell, he would give out to fatigue long before his cock.

Bresette took some time to round up the empty steins and get everyone more fresh beer along with exchanging kisses with both Addie and Phebe who were still mostly wrapped up in their little world of passion.

Hearing Merril getting pounded, she thought it helpful to feed her one of her massive breasts while playing with both of her tiny and very pert breasts. Again, taking guidance from Went, she twisted, pulled, and her breast as she had done to her. She was on the right path, having Merril pulling on her, and massaging her breasts inspired her. She used her breast to smoother the warrior. Covering her face completely under the breast and then leaning into her. Cutting off all airflow while the victim continued to suck on her nipple.

While simultaneously twisting and pulling at Merril's boobies. Seems she was a big fan of the nipples pinched, twisted, and pushed back, hard into her chest. The rougher she got, the rough she was given. It was an interesting trick to pull on a nipple there and have her own nibbled on.

Nothing but encouragement for the cleric railing his warrior with his magically enhanced cock. Then after smothering Merril for longer than normal and even after she signaled to stop, Bresette pulled off completely. Hearing a massive breath being inhaled followed by a long orgasm. Went increased his speed and Merril's eyes rolled back into her head.

"For the love of all the is holy. Stop. I must have a break. Take him, Bresette. Mount him. Use him as a beast of burden."

Needing no further prompting, she pounced on the poor cleric as if he was a freshly baked loaf of bread and she was the herbed butter. She mounted his cock and rode him for all its worth with her body swaying to and fro. His primary goal at this point was to keep the massive breast from hitting anyone and causing damage. Holding each breast was the best option, tormenting her nipples. Red hair was exploding everywhere.

Merril drank two steins of beer and ate some of the random meats and cheeses around. Then she watched Addie and Mouse kissing and fingering each other. She enjoyed that they were in such love.

Taking inspiration, she sat beside Bresette who was now laying on the table getting pounded by the cleric, and sat beside her to give her gentle loving kisses. Arm behind her, embracing her friend she held her head close, kissing with all her love. Panting and moaning, Bresette came as she has never come before. Yet Went and Merril did not stop. Went increased his pace and Merril with her free hand carried the bar maiden flopping breasts, barely giving her time to breathe through the kissing. Her climax continued long and wet while Went sped up his fucking. Suddenly. Went came a second time and collapsed on the two women.