It All Started in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is Olivia?"

"We'll sleep on it..."

***

Chapter 6

Brave Nude Dawn

Olivia's eyes flicker open. She has slept a straight ten hours.

She is a morning person by habit. Or, more precisely, a pre-dawn person. After a moment of dissonance, she becomes aware of her situation.

She enjoys, and almost hears the silence. The silence is actual, beautiful to her ears, beautiful to listen to. She lays in bed absorbing the poetic stillness.

She gazes at the window. A full moon shines in the pre-dawn sky. It is enormous. A comforting vision. Some greater force is watching over her, and stoically approving.

Back home, at this wee hour, she drifts out to her open patio, devilishly nude, a closet exhibitionist if there is such a thing, to write her most inspired private works. Erotic poetry and stories. And when Sir Nigel rises, that is, when he is not on business travel, she makes the most of his morning wood.

Here, in the stillness of this bungalow at the edge of the rainforest overlooking the watery moor of sea, it all seems so right.

Ollie is sleeping like a log. If she remembers her brother right from his teen years, he is a night person. She has at least two hours before he rouses from his coma sleep.

Olivia rises quietly. She slips off her nightie, relishing the immediate caress of the night air feeling her up. She traipses to the living room. She fires up her laptop PC on the coffee table. She slides open the sliding glass door to the patio, to let in the remains of the night.

She sits on the sofa, and begins to write down her thoughts and feelings.

She is all too conscious that she is naked. She is trying to take some deep breaths and focus on the words.

She is experimenting. Trying something new and daring, and yet, not really so very novel.

It is five in the morning. Her brother is still in deep sleep, she thinks, though she doesn't know for sure now that she is in the living room.

Other than experimenting with something new and daring, it does beg the question of why she wants to take such a risk. To be honest, she hasn't a clue why she is doing this. She thinks it may give her a thrill, sitting here nude with her nightie conveniently out of reach, hanging in the bedroom clothes rack.

Every creak of the floorboards sends a thrill coursing through her body. And it tingles her far more than she even dares hope for.

She should be safe enough for another hour or two. But, it doesn't change the fact that she is totally naked here, and her brother is just a few feet away.

Her brother is the risk. Just knowing that if an explosion goes off somewhere, and he charges in, he may just catch her. How will he react to seeing his sister in her full glory for the first time? It gives her a little thrill, if truth be told. 

It is not just the risk, though, that makes this such a thrill. If you've ever walked around your house naked, it feels so weird and wild.

Olivia is typing her erotic story on her laptop. It is still dark outside.

She cannot see if there is anyone out there looking in at her naked body, sitting typing, illuminated by the laptop screen. Anurak said that there is 360 degree privacy. Is he being completely honest? Is there a secret spy sweet spot in the enshrouding trees? Are there really only five people on the island?

She knows that the chance of someone spying on her is next to zero. But, the speculation makes her feel so vulnerable, so daring, so exposed. So excited.

6am now. Every minute that passes makes her feel ever more exposed, and she has to admit, rather more aroused than she imagined she might be after this amount of time.

There is still ages to go before there is any real danger, and she is starting to think that it is just as well. The urge to please, to pleasure herself is getting stronger by the second, and honestly, she can do it, can't she? Ooh, she can, it seems. There is a slight pause as she lets her hands caress her bare breasts, her eruption of nipples, and then slide down her belly to a very warm, very moist part of her.

The typing is becoming a tad disjointed now. She is not really fantasising or anything. Just being in the moment. Being naked and playing with herself is enough.

She has sensitive breasts. Just cupping their modest weight in her hands, her thumbs rubbing across her rigid nipples is such a delight. And then leaning back some on the sofa, her fingers probing her moistness and heat. She is so easy to please, and all the more made easier when the pleaser is herself. This is a form of heaven. 

Exposure like this is constantly thrilling her in new and wilder ways.

Still only 6.15 am. Her typing really is slowing down. She is just getting hotter and hotter. The floorboards keep creaking as they settle and warp with the temperature changes of the new dawn. Every noise sends her a shudder. She is tugging gently on a nipple. Her fingers tighten. She gasps with the thrill it sends though her naked form. Her belly muscles pulse, brings her ever close. She tries not to whimper too loudly. The feeling of pure decadence is growing with every minute. Every nerve ending is tingling, even the breaths that she takes are sending shivers of pleasure through her veins. Her heart beat is pounding loud and fast. She is sweating despite wearing absolutely nothing. The first little agonising twitches and tremors are fluttering deep in her belly.

A loud creak. It is from the back of the living room.

"Oh! Sorry!"

Ollie catches a fleeting glimpse of faintly illuminated flesh turning away from him.

***

The rest of the day passes languidly as Ollie and Olivia settle down to suss out paradise. Nary a mention is made of the dawn encounter.

After a blissful breakfast of lovingly sliced bread at the patio, they climb down, gingerly at first, then picking up stridently, the giddy cliff path.

An unbroken ribbon of smooth clean sand extends from both sides of the jetty. It is the longest beach they have ever seen. They can walk the beach, in either direction till dusk, and still be walking on sand.

They have no company apart from seagulls. There is the feeling that the rest of the world is a long way away. The paradigm of paradise. Paradise was patented right here.

There is a snap to the air. An early morning chill that will soon disappear. Olivia wants to relish it before it lifts.

This morning, the planet is newly washed.

Ollie enthusing, "It's easy to have a good time here doing nothing, isn't it?"

"That's not doing nothing. That's living."

***

Chapter 7

Couples Massage 1

It is the third day. But, who is counting?

Olivia hears the melody of wind chime wafting from the staircase. She remembers that the first massage is scheduled for today. She alerts Ollie.

It is Anurak and Nin, the surfie god and goddess. They bear the portable massage tables and a bag of supplies.

From past experience, the siblings find that it is better for Nin to brief the guest couple on the massage, and poll them on their preferences, if any. Usually, it is the female guests, particularly the first-timers, who feel awkward and squeamish. It is more reassuring for the guest couple that a female, that is, the masseuse, talks them through the modus operandi, especially the nudity bit, putting them at ease.

Nin asks, "Do you mind if I ask whether you have taken a massage, and more specifically, a couples massage before? This bit of input will help us plan the massage better."

Ollie replies, "For massage, only a sports therapy type massage at my sports club. Couples massage, never."

Olivia replies, "Both forms, never."

Ollie muses mutedly that this question may potentially lead some couples to trouble. One partner may instinctively answer "yes" on the couples massage bit, and the other, instinctively, "no". And then, upon realisation, there will be a reconciliation issue.

Nin polls, "I know this may be a little awkward, but we've to know. Do you prefer same-sex massage, as in Anurak massaging Mr Oliver, and me massaging Ms Olivia? Or, a male-female combination?"

Olivia looks searchingly at Ollie.

Ollie has been eyeing Nin ever since she showed up. But, he knows that what he chooses for himself will determine Olivia's choice by default. That will be unfair to Olivia. At the same time, Ollie doesn't want to put Olivia on the spot in front of Nin and Anurak, knowing that she is quite conservative.

Ollie tries to resolve these competing tensions. Keeping up their appearance as husband and wife, having come this far with the host family, he doesn't want to tell them that they have misrepresented themselves. Further, he is not comfortable with Anurak and Nin, nice folks as they are, knowing that Olivia is his sister who has replaced his wife as guest, sharing a bed, couples massage and the like; these young people are internet-savvy and active online, it is better to be a bit more circumspect. And he has to respect Olivia's modesty standards, whatever they may be, bearing in mind her and their conservative upbringing.

Ollie weasels out, "We're newbies in this. We'll be happy to go with what you usually do for the majority of your guests. Olivia, are you cool with this?"

"Yes, happy to defer to the experts. We just want to respect the local customs, and enjoy our experience. Just go with the flow..."

Anurak suppresses a chuckle just in time. He hopes it doesn't come to flow. He gazes at Olivia. And then drifts to his sister. Or, maybe he does?

Nin confirms, "Well, in that case, it'll be male-female."

Nin polls, "Massage is most effective when the guest is nude on the massage table, but of course, covered by a towel. Will you be OK with this?"

Again, Olivia looks toward Ollie for guidance.

Again, Ollie skirts, "Like I said before, happy to go with what you usually do for the majority of your guests."

Anurak watches this exchange with a degree of suppressed amusement. The guests' body language of answers raise more intriguing questions.

Nin concludes by commenting, "We know that, understandably, some guest couples, particularly the first-timers, may be awkward with their nudity. Thus, Anurak and I will be nude too. We stand together with our guests. We find that this helps to put our guests at ease. We hope this is OK with you."

Ollie and Olivia didn't expect this curve ball. Olivia looks at Ollie with arched eyebrows. What? Brother and sister naked in front of each other. Ollie smiles wryly in disbelief. Then, it hits them both in the same instant. There are going to be two sibling pairs naked in front of each other!

Anurak sets up the two tables parallel to each other in the living room, with one table positioned ahead of the other by a half length. Ollie wonders why the tables are staggered this way. He then reasons that the living room space is limited, so this configuration will afford the masseur and the masseuse more swing space to operate around the tables, so that they don't get so much into each other's way.

Nin sets up the oils and towels, and a small appliance playing low soothing tantric music. She draws the living room curtains and shades, and lights a series of candles, to set the mood.

Nin announces that Anurak and she are going to the washroom to prepare themselves. Olivia wonders what is the nature of their preparations, but she doesn't ask, as it is not her business. Nin instructs Ollie and Olivia to also prepare themselves. They are to lay face down on their respective tables, with the towels across their bottoms, close their eyes, inhale the aromatics, and relax.

On their own now, Ollie and Olivia feel the full onset of sheepishness and awkwardness.

Ollie has never seen another woman in rippling flesh, aside from his wife. Similarly, Olivia has never seen another man in the flesh, aside from her husband. In one fell swoop, Ollie will be seeing a mature woman, his sister no less, and an exotic sexy nubile. And Olivia, a mellowed man, her brother no less, and an exotic strapping young lad. On top of that, they are supposed to play husband and wife.

Ollie and Olivia look at each other, as if to make sense of what is about to happen.

Ollie shrugs, "It's only a massage. Let's do it. Let's enjoy this."

He walks towards the nearest massage table, which is the trailing table, faces away from his sister in an act of socially conditioned modesty, and prepares himself as instructed.

Olivia proceeds to the other table, the leading table, faces away from her brother, and prepares herself.

Ollie and Olivia try to relax as they endeavor to quiesce their galloping heartbeats.

Meanwhile, Anurak and Nin undress in the washroom. Nin folds their clothes, stows them neatly in a corner. Nin applies light aromatic perfume, Anurak, cologne.

Nin looks at her brother. She chides him that he is not in a presentable state. This guest couple are first-timers. Anurak must not freak them out, particularly the woman, who appears rather tender and nervous. Anurak says that he had actually done one round of prep earlier. Nin shakes her head in mock sisterly good natured annoyance. They continue with their preparations.

It has been ten minutes since Anurak and Nin went to the washroom. Ollie wonders aloud why they are taking so long. Olivia reasons that this is likely Nin's way of giving them time to spin down and relax, seeing that they are newbies to the massage experience. The Thais are very subtly nuanced in their ways in handling matters. Chill! When in Thailand, live Thai time.

Ollie and Olivia sense that Anurak and Nin have returned to the living room. But, they do not see them, as their faces are pressed into the oval pads which are built into the massage tables.

Within a minute, Ollie feels Nin fold the towel on his back in half. He realises that this will likely cover his buttocks only. Ollie imagines that the same will be happening for his sister.

Ollie begins to enjoy the sensation of Nin working on his shoulders and back.

As Nin finishes his back and then moves to his legs, he finds himself in a deeply relaxed state, almost to the point of falling asleep. Nin is indeed very competent in her craft. Ollie eventually becomes so relaxed that, at first, he is unaware that Nin is asking him to roll over on his back. As he does so, Nin holds the towel over him, still obscuring his midsection. He notices that she keeps the towel folded. There is only about a foot of material between her hands.

In this position, Ollie has his first tantalising view of Nin's perfect teardrop swells of C's. He cannot see her bottom though, as he is facing up. Ollie suppresses the impulse to gaze down. That will be too obvious. Nin holds the promise of a female with massive sexual capital to deploy. Here is a young woman who owns her own sexual power.

Ollie's penis now flops up towards his navel. While it is no longer hard, it is still thick and swollen from the repeated arousals earlier. He is happy to have it lying that way as it seems less likely to draw attention. However, as Nin lowers the towel back on his midsection, the back of her hand brushes against it. He can only assume it is accidental, but nonetheless, it is intensely erotic to have Nin touch the underside of his penis like that. This is the first feminine contact on his most private part, aside from Mia.

As Nin works methodically on Ollie, he can now see Nin's body in her full glory. Well-formed plump C-cups on an athletic lithe body. They sway gracefully with her every movement, big and small.

Ollie can no longer suppress his base impulses. He begins to steal surreptitious rationed glances at Nin's bottom. It is pristine. Not even a hint of faint pencil shading. Her gash starts low on her mound. At certain angles of view, it appears like she has no cleft. A curiously pubescent bottom which contrasts with her lush top.

A heady brew. Surfie babe with a lithe body, lush top, pubescent bottom.

Nin winks at Ollie, then creases a half smile.

If not for the weight of the folded towel, Ollie's growing erection will be a real problem. As it is, Ollie settles in for the rest of the massage.

While on his back, the most therapeutic parts of the massage are of his arms and feet, at least, until Nin moves on to his thighs.

As she rubs each quadricep with both hands robustly, he notices that her hand on his inner thigh makes contact with his sac several times. Ollie wonders if this is completely accidental, or if Nin is intentionally touching him.

Ollie is so absorbed in his own massage that he has completely forgotten that his sister is a mere couple of feet away. Ollie finally realises that Anurak had stepped out of the living room for some reason, while he was on his front, and Anurak is only returning just now.

As Ollie watches Olivia's massage table ahead, he spies Anurak instructing Olivia to roll over. Ollie senses that Olivia may have actually fallen asleep while Anurak was away, as it takes her a moment to stir and actually begin to roll over.

Anurak holds the unfolded towel over Olivia, to obscure her, for her to roll over. The towel is long enough to cover, only just so, from breasts to mound. As Ollie watches his sister roll over, he has a fleeting glimpse of just the top of her chest, from his vantage point. Once Olivia settles down, Anurak lays the towel down, and if Ollie is not mistaken, the back of Anurak's hand grazed her left breast. As the towel settles into place, Ollie has a wonderful side view of his sister's right breast. This is the first time Ollie has seen his sister's body in an intimate way.

Olivia's modest breasts are natural, and as such, are subject to the laws of gravity, sagging a little. They are what is known as east-west breasts in mammary jargon, falling off a little to each side. Thus, her right breast falls toward Ollie's direction, slightly off the towel length edge. Ollie has a clear view of his sister's full nipple and areola. While Ollie is fairly sure Olivia is not aware of how sheer and small the towel is, he is sure that Anurak is fully aware of Olivia's state.

Olivia is embarrassed by Anurak's nudity. She avoids looking at his groin. She achieves this by closing her eyes as if in high bliss, which is not difficult to do at all given Anurak's skillful massage, or gazing straight up unwaveringly at the ceiling, focusing on the ceiling lamp directly above.

As Anurak moves around to start on Olivia's neck, Ollie can see Anurak's semi-erect penis. Like Nin, he is pristinely mown. Same same. Ollie estimates Anurak is six to seven inches. While Ollie assumes that Anurak must be used to being around barely covered nude women in his line of work, obviously the sight of Olivia's breasts is something even he cannot ignore. But, then again, his sister Nin is right next to him, nude too. It is thus hard to account for his arousal with any precision.

As Ollie considers all this, he becomes aware of his erection once again. At this point, it is the sensation of the sticky fluid on his stomach that has made him suddenly self-aware. His arousal is so acute that there is a gathering of pre-cum on the head of his penis.

It is at this point that Nin informs Ollie that she has completed the massage. She tells Ollie that since Olivia's massage will continue for awhile, she will get him his robe so that he can relax until Olivia is done. With that, Nin retrieves his robe and stands by the side of the table. As Ollie sits up, still with the towel over his midsection, Nin holds the robe up in front of him so that she cannot see below his neck.

Ollie swings his legs over towards Nin, and out from under the towel. He stands in front of Nin fully nude. Even though Nin cannot see Ollie's nude body, it is erotic in the way she looks into his eyes as he stands in front of her. Finally, Ollie puts one arm into the robe, and then turns his back to her, to put the other arm in.