It All Started when I Went Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you think?" She asks pulling Wayne's mouth from her right nipple.

"That was very sexy. It was super hot." I admit. "I want to take you to the bedroom right now."

"Or she could just sit on your face right here." Wayne says latching back onto her nipple.

"I wouldn't argue if she did."

"Then lay down." He orders.

They both stand, and Wayne pulled off his tank top and shorts. I see all his tattoos all over his hairless body in full color, but mostly I see his seven inches standing at attention above his large saggy balls. Stacy takes my hands helping me to my feet kissing me when I stand. Our lips don't part until I'm laying flat on my back on the couch.

I watch as she climbs over me, and see the moisture in her pink folds as she lowers herself to my lips. My tongue licks and explores as soon as she's close enough. The room quickly filled with the sounds of jet moans, and her hips fuck my face.

I don't fight it when I feel my legs open wide, or when I feel him kneel between them. I just grab her ass pulling her tight to my mouth as his cock stretches my vagina once again. This time he didn't go slow. I'm sure he can tell by my wetness how ready I am for more.

I hear them kissing above me while we all moan in unison. His cock slams into my pussy over and over driving me wild. Stacy moans loud that she's coming, and I feel my mouth full with her juices. I gulp then down as fast as I can, but it's easy too much too quick.

I hold her as tight as she bucks and rocks not letting her free until she finishes. Wayne plows onto me that much harder moving both of us as he fucks me. His cock feels so good. My nirvana hits minutes after Stacy's. He fucks me right through it before I feel him pull out finishing all over my pubic hair. Then he slides back into my vagina fucking me until he goes soft.

When he finally moves Stacy drops down licking his cum from my skin. Then she gets off me taking my hand bringing me to the bedroom. Wayne follows, and I lay between them being cuddled from both sides with Wayne on my right and Stacy on my left. I lay on my back in the middle.

Their hands explore me, and Stacy and I make out. After a while I feel Wayne's dick against my leg. I reach down massaging it to full hardness. Then Stacy notices what I'm doing, and she moves down sucking his dick.

When he's done she lays on her back beside me pulling my face to her crotch. I resist, and she rolls over straddling my mouth. I have no choice but to open up, and she pushes his load out making me eat it from her. It's not as bad as I thought so I just reach up spreading her labia so I can get deeper, and I lick her up until she orgasms.

After we lay for a few minutes we shower together, and I get dressed. Wayne insists on keeping my underwear so i just let him.

"He's such a pervert sometimes." She laughs as we walk to my car.

She kisses me, and Wayne comes hurrying out bringing me my phone.

"Thanks. I need that." I say.

"This is what I need." He says spinning my around as he pulls my pants to my ankles bending me over the hood.

He slides right into my pussy, and he slams me hard making me cum just as he fills me with his load. Then he pulls up my pants thanking me.

"I'll call later." Stacy says as I drive away.

12