It All Starts with a Smile

Story Info
Forbidden friends go on a nature hike.
4.1k words
4.13
8.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time sometimes creates distance. Distance can create smiles and take them away. So can different circumstances, such as poor choices or even someone else's actions.

Off and on these secret friends have kept in touch. They have sent pictures to each other, normal pictures and pictures to tease each other, he was always hesitant to send them because she had told him no too many times or a lack of reaction may have indicated she wasn't much interested. But sometimes he would send just because he wanted her to see him naked. He enjoyed taking photos of himself out in nature mostly, with her in mind.

Slowly over the years if he scrolled back through the remaining ones he has. He noticed the later the pic, the less she smiles. Sometimes not even any special pictures. Just ones where he would ask for her outfit of the day, in hopes to have a little perv or just see that his secret friend actually still exists.

Hitting 40 is usually always a milestone for most people. Building up to his, was an emotional challenge to say the least. He tried reaching out to his secret friend because those around him he felt just wouldn't understand. Although he knew it was a built up emotion of depression with anxiety mixed in for good luck. He felt he was no further into life from when he was 25. Although with a whole heap more responsibility and people relying on him no further to where he felt like he needed to be. He didn't want to talk about his thoughts, just have some fun interactive conversations and hopefully be surprised with a boob picture or 2. But to no avail. It didn't matter. She also has life to deal with and this explained to his the reasons of her dwindling smile. Sick children. Life with a sometimes difficult partner, they both were feeling these life tests this winter.

But a few weeks later, after he pulled himself from his deflated and defeated state of mind. She came through. Not only was she smiling in the surprise pictures. She thought out of the box and played into his voyeuristic tendinitis. She send snapshots of her security pictures out the front of her house. Showing...... well more then you would expect to see of your neighbours, but hiding enough so a neighbour would not look twice.

He could see in her pictures that she was looking fitter, he had mentioned is but she put doubt in his mind. On a chance meeting in the shops his thoughts were confirmed and he learned that she was doing her best to look better in the pictures during her up coming holiday.

The holiday is where her love for walking around the bush heightened. She had always enjoyed doing it, often the bush and secrecy yet publicly of the bush excited her, but normally she was with someone to assist her in her excitement. But on there holiday her husband needed to wait behind with there son while she got out for a walk.

The started off shortish. Enjoying the solitude they provided. But as her walks got longer and her confidence in the bush by herself grew, out came her camera. She created a secret file in her phone for the pictures. Her walks by now are hikes that last kilometres. Sometimes finding swimming holes but more often finding look outs or caves. Finally she learned the excitement it brings to be naked on top of a summit or look out, not knowing if anyone can see. Only being touched by the breath of Mother Nature in form of a breeze.

Everyday she took a walk, sometimes they turned into a hike where she got to be sexy with her self, sometimes they were just hikes where she just got to be with her self. Her fear was when she returned to normalcy, she would loose the ability of getting out. Of this new great feeling she has of extra healthiness and internal solitude.

Her pictures served her secret friend well, often sending a few through when she got the chance out on the road.

It came to be mid spring. A warm weekend had followed the spectacular weather of the working week. She needed to get out again. Leaving her husband with there son. It felt so unnatural to her but, why couldn't she?!?! Her son was old enough.

Secret friend to the rescue again. She knew he loves to get out and explore different places both on foot and in his car. So she set it up. He had already the place in mind. The weather although was unseasonably hot deterring many walkers. But the heat had never stopped him. He indicated 3 tracks and she picked 1. A decent walk through the ridge line to a peak. It involved a bit of climbing and after some wet weather squeezing through some bushes.

She had been torn what to wear, she knew he would be looking because that's just who he is. He enjoys looking at woman's fashion as well. Does she wear a little sundress? Or does she wear her new workout gear. Does she take them both providing an opportunity to change in front of him.

Will he even be interested in things the had done in the past. The both have kids now. I can tell you now, they both get excited of the thought but to actually do it and endanger life as the knew it..... well it takes both there breath away. Even the thought of hiding somewhere and masturbating in front of each other, not even touching is just as bad but exciting nonetheless.

The meet but and head to the parking at the end of the road. Giving her a run down to arm her better with information before picking a track. She changed from her tiny white cotton sundress that barely covered her E cups and her bum. Leaving her G string on for her tight workout pants, she took off her bra for the sports bra replacement. She noticed through her mirror he was standing there with his backpack ready and waiting. She felt he was trying to look and when she stepped around her car she saw his outline in his shorts. Yeah she got her answer.

Slipping on her backpack he offered to put her things in his as there is plenty of room. An offer in which she took, watching his eyes when she transferred the sheer lace aqua bra and tiny little sundress she arrived in.

The started there walk, a short decent then across the ridge line before starting the accent. An easy grade with a natural pathway leading to the bouldery escapement. They slip along the track and he assists her in her footing which has been getting much better with her new found experiences. Now came the climb. 1 he never found very hard but knew others would. A steep rock ledge made of sand stone providing plenty of grip. He stay below holding her from falling. In fact she did work out he was actually just lifting her up the climb. This would not be the only time he would lift her today. He seemed to do it effortlessly. A trait she had always admired of him.

While lifting her up the face of the rock, she had hoped his hands would wonder, she wanted it so much that, in her head she could feel it. But as the gentleman he has always been to her, they didn't. Almost as if he was looking for a sign of permission.

He on the other hand had a burning desire to have wondering hands. It was all he could think about. Be cheeky and just twist your hand. That warm soft peach could be "mistakenly touched " if she wasn't keen on the idea. But as per usual. He takes the moral high ground and just remembers the feeling of he bum in the nice soft Lorna Jane tights. That feeling will be in his finger tips for the next 5 minutes. This is where the track gets a little faint from where others have had to detour to find there way up the ledge.

Having done this track more then a few occasions he just grabbed her hand to guide her along until the track becomes more defined. But another 15 meters the weeds had just about over grown the track, yet well cut underfoot.

She just followed him through the over growth. She enjoyed being behind. It gave her a chance to let her eyes wonder. Sweat had his shirt clinging to his shoulders. Was he slimmer then she remembered? It's hard to tell now with his beard. Certainly food for the eyes.

They arrived at the rock steps. She gazed up at them. Hot, bothered and a little dehydrated kept her mind wondering to his clingy shirt instead of the unstable looking stepping stone rock steps that lay before her.

Up he went. Just like a dance. She wondered how fit he actually must be. Although huffing and puffing, he doesn't seem to be worn out at all. Not wanting to fall on those loose looking rocks she turns to sit down. So he informed her of the brown snake he had once almost stepped on just where she sat. She had never moved so quickly and before she knew it she was up the stairs at the very summit.

She couldn't wipe the smile from her face. Perhaps it's the accomplishment of reaching the summit. The beautiful view around her or the view with her? It could be all the fore mentioned. She knew it was him who told her about the exhilaration of being naked at the summit and she really enjoyed doing it. But with him, here now? Today he had not shown any interest in carrying on like they used to. But how she wished they would. She knew he had a problem with confidence and unless he turned off. He just ends up over thinking. Should she make the 1st move. It was now her that was over thinking.

Looking across to a rock mound that stood higher then the rest. She headed for it and removed her workout top, to reveal her sports bra which was now quite wet and sweaty as well.

On top of the rock, the breeze was unmistakable. Not strong but enough to help with her over heating body. Another breath and she whipped off her bra to let them cool without another thought.

The chill rippled over her skin causing small goosebumps before she came back to her senses and noticed his eyes locked on her. He took a swallow then removed his own shirt. Then his pants and tossed them across a branch to keep them from the dirt.

He felt the breeze ruffle the trimmed hair of his groin and over his balls, making the muscles flinch and tense. The excitement of having her look at him like this with that look on her face. He couldn't hold it back. Casting his eyes out to the horizon to cap off his hard on half way.

She proceeded to remove her tights as well. He noticed that the g string she had on had a string like band and met in a T shape just above her bum, before they swiftly came off too. She turned to look at him but he didn't notice. He was too busy looking at the view standing in front of him.

She beckoned him on top of the rock with her. There was barely enough room for 1 person to stand there but they made 2 work with a cuddle. The combined body heat now reason for them both not to be able to concentrate. Her ample E cups pressing into his chest, nipples excited by the caress of his warm skin.

The breeze whipped up a bit stronger causing more goosebumps not just from the tips of his fingers lightly gliding up and down her back.

His now between her legs. Straight through and can feel her warm wet vulva, enticing and teasing. He rest his hands. 1 on her back and 1 on her bum, with his finger tips resting on his knob, slightly pushing is up against her.

Then a rain drop. Another and another.

How long were they there for. It was bright blue sky when they arrived. Or was it? Neither could answer that. They were too busy thinking with something other then there head.

The rain now building they rush to there clothes. He just figured he would put them in his bag to keep them dry and did the same with hers. They both stood nude soaking up the rain. The feeling was breathtaking and one they would not forget yet crave.

They come together again, the rain still light but enough to wet everything. The lubrication of the water between there skin only adds to there arousal. Arousal they are fighting to give in too. Although already in an inappropriate circumstance, they are no longer just friends enjoying the naturalness of nudity in nature. No, they are touching and loosing control.

An unexpected CRACK of thunder split them apart. Hearts racing but a realisation of what they were doing. With next to no cover on the summit they grab there bag and head down. They could see the car park from where they are and only a few cars remain.

He was still trying to work out where the storm came from they find cover from a near by ledge protruding out on the front side of the mountain. He knew from standing in the car park you can see this ledge. So he wondered if people could see them. Surely not with any great definition at least. But there is still that doubt there! As the crow flies the cars would only be maybe 2km away.

Now was the test for her. He doesn't mind people seeing him naked but as she stood next to him with her right hand resting on his bum cheek they saw 5 people walking along another track to the car park. With this rain..... could they see them. She didn't seem to mind at all. In fact while looking at them she brought her hand around to his front. Starting at his neck, then sliding her hand down to his muscly shoulder, peck then down. Only a partial hard on was kept while watching her move about but once she worked her magic with her hand, she had what she desired pointing straight out.

She stood, naked, watching those people while her hand was wrapped around his cock. Only just playing with it, touching it, caressing it.

The rain slowed and disappeared as quickly as it started. They were wet but not cold. They again cuddled with his cock slipping nicely between her legs. She adjusted and he was there, not inside but his cock was between her lips. The heat was intense. Dripping with excitement. She started bucking. There wet bodies rubbing together. Her nipples being gently rolled in his strong fingers. This was almost too much for them both until she cum. Pulling him in to her, she could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

She arches her back and guides him in slowly, gently. She leans her self back on the ledge and starts rocking her hips. Building up speed. She looks across at the strangers on the track and another hot flush of orgasm spread through her body.

He gazed at her face, flush with desire, he wanted to keep going but the day is only early and he still had some other things he wanted to do with her, so he mustered all his strength to stop. But it was in vein. The warmth of her verse the cool air after the storm. They just don't compare.

She reached up and rubbed her tits, her fingers on her nipples changing her breath as she bucked and he pumped his way out of control. Filling her as she squirmed through another climax.

They cleaned themselves up using a drink bottle in his bag. She put her little sundress on without a bra this time. She did put that same tiny g string back on before they commenced heading back.

He suggested after lunch the progress down the locked service trail. He has never completed but knows it is an easy but long walk. The decision was made by her to do the other walk which would only take an hour after they tackle the service trail. It had a few large awkward steps, skinny and steep parts. But the view at the end up the top is spectacular on sunset.

The sweet chilli chicken tender wraps with spinach leaves and mayonnaise, went down a treat while hot straight off the cooker. Her tiny little cotton dress catching his eye while he cooked. Almost unable to keep his mind on the task at hand.

Off they went down the service road. Keeping an eye on google earth for there progress. The walk there was fairly uneventful. A lot of conversation, flirting and sight seeing. Oh and maybe the odd mischievous hand going walk about. More her then him though. She liked to rub his shoulder muscles as he was walking without a shirt since the heat had come back. She wanted to do the same but wearing a sundress she would just be naked.

They were getting close according to google maps. To there left was a wooded valley, desolate but not Barron, rather spectacular sunshine actually. To there right seemed to be a dry creek bed but still in a valley as the track wound it's way across the ridge line.

The reach the end. Not much to see, just what looked like a small car park that had been closed off. Now just a dead end, with a series of rocks an a tree in the middle, would make for a nice compact camp site with a track leading down to where the creek lies. To there surprise there was water in it. Not a lot of water but ankle deep streaming across the stones.

On approach to the creek the river temperature dropped at least 2 or 3 degrees. She looked down and saw her prominent nipples trying to push there way through the almost sheer white material. She wondered if it was the drop in temperature or desire. She pulled her shoulders back not even trying to hide it, but show them off.

The water a temped coolness, gently flowing over there feet. He whipped his pants off and sat, allowing the water to bunch up behind and flow over his legs. His cock, although growing was floating in the current. Getting too stiff for the soft current to make much difference on its stance. He then lay back, giving him an advantage to cast his eyes up her long legs as far as her dress would allow. She noticed this, pushed her dress between her legs and twisted the closest leg to him inward to lock her dress in place, he looked up. She was biting her bottom lip while looking at his now rock hard cock laying on his stomach. Off came her dress and in the water she sat. Next to him.

They kiss. The 1st kiss all day. The 1 thing he was avoiding but the urge was too strong. His hands gently caressing, then lifting her tits. Her nipples saluted to attention in the suction of his kiss.

He lifts her out of the water, guiding her across to a large branch perfectly placed as a seat. She sat, he bent, flashes come to her memory of him remarking he doesn't like this, as his tongue touched, her legs closed, clamping his head in place before her hands pushed his head in, legs releasing. She guided him to show him what she needed. Her breath fastened with the rate of her moaning. Her hands released, she lifts her self and pushed her labia into his beard until a flood of juices flowed down over his face. He had wanted to taste her for years. Now he has.

The long walk return to the cars was spurred on for him by the thought of her on top of the look out with the sunset taking photos of her. This was going to be the highlight of his day.

Once at the car she was looking very tired. With home in mind she thought she would pass on the sunset walk. They stopped for a moment for a drink. Unable to keep her eyes off the outline in his shorts. She wondered why it was there. Did she look that good in this little white sundress? Perhaps she did to him she reassured her self.

She did like how his hands would sneak up her dress as the walked, she liked how he would tuck it in her underwear and walk behind for a while then walk back and put his hand back there again.

Oh what the hell, I may as well finish out the day. A decision she later would be glad she made.

Some of the steeper parts of the track or the larger steps, she found it was easier to turn around and go down backwards, after all he was there to catch her. But how could she fall with his hand holding her from her behind. Sometimes he would turn his hand and take a sneaky feel of her lady bits. Once he accidentally slipped under her G string. It shocked him but she knew he liked it because the next step he tried again. Now doubt he could feel how much wetter she go with every step.

They reach the base of the mountain. This is where the go off the track. Her tired body just won't climb it as she stops half way up. She leaned back on him to stable her self on her weary legs. As they discussed the next set of steps through the rocky terrain, his hands wrap around and cup her boobs. Just a friendly cuddle and a friendly play before she tried the next section.

Once on top he was explaining his take on this mountain. It was flat. Dead even and horizontal, other then the rocky surface with no large boulders. It was almost like God took a large sword and chopped the top of the mountain off. Understanding his assessment of the landscape but still laughing at his comical point of view of it.

12