It All Works Out In The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. You can't feed yourself. Even the old guys can do that."

She had her back to me when she said it, but quickly turned around and winked to let me know she was just joking around.

"So, what's your schedule," she asked as she poked around the fridge.

"Same as every other fucking day," I replied moodily. "I sit around the house. Maybe go wander around the neighborhood if I am feeling ambitious."

"Not getting together with friends? Not going for a run? Not going places? It's summer, how about the beach?"

"A couple of friends visited in the beginning but now they are all back at school. I had to drop out for the semester because it isn't like I can really do anything. As it was, I was barely able to finish last semester. I get special credit for all but one of my courses where I was able to pass based on course work already completed. One class was totally based on the final exam though so I am getting a deferral. But, realistically I will have to take the course over since there is no way I am going to remember the material to just walk in and take the exam. As far as running or the beach: running or other exercise was too painful to begin with and I admit I just haven't tried since. As far as going places, Tony took me to the beach a couple of times but now everyone is just busy with their own schedules." I intentionally did not elaborate on my general lack of a strong social circle. The friends that visited weren't even mine either, rather his. I was just the "younger brother."

"Sucks to be you, buddy," she replied with another grin.

It felt that Andrea was starting to show her true colors and those colors painted her to be a bit of a wise-ass.

"What about you," I asked as she cooked some scrambled eggs for me and scarfed down a banana for herself, "what is your schedule like?"

"Well, I have class three nights a week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Though I have to go to campus on Friday nights as well, probably twice a month, for group work. I am still trying to figure out the patterns of this semester so it might be a little while before I really get into a routine. Otherwise, my days are either working, doing homework, or just other everyday life stuff. Nothing exotic. I try to keep in shape with yoga and some jogging but am not particularly fanatical about it. Heck, I am barely engaged with it. Though I may need to be now that my mom isn't cooking for me. Even though we didn't have a lot of money, she always made sure I was eating properly. It's easy to just get fat when eating the wrong foods... and we don't want that to happen!" She was patting herself on her tummy, the shirt obviously jiggling on her, even from the back.

It was the first time I felt myself smiling while around her, she was going off on a random tangent seemingly oblivious to the world. She turned around and caught the grin on my face.

"Sorry for going on and on, I think I am just tired."

"No apologies necessary. It's nice to have a little energy and life in the house. Everyone says I've been pretty mopey lately and they all tend to walk on eggshells around me."

"Uhm, yeah. So, what the hell happened to you anyway?"

I again smiled at the way the words just kinda' came out of her mouth but told her the story of camping, my injuries, Tony, her mom, etcetera.

I could see her face drop a little when I mentioned her mom and immediately felt my own face go white with shame. I wanted to apologize but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. There was silence for a moment before she immediately picked back up the conversation.

"Well, that sucks. And now it sucks more because you are stuck with me. Seriously though, I'll try and stay out of your space and your hair. And I'll try and remember to close the bathroom door. With just me and my mom for the last while I haven't had to worry about much." She had a big grin on her face but seemed to be masking something.

"Yeah, so about that. I guess I am just not good with words and stuff but I am really sorry about what happened to your mom. And I am really happy to know that my parents could help out. I'm just kinda' clueless about life, you know?"

"Thanks, I get it. We're good."

"I think the deal with my parents was that you are going to be with us for a while, right? Well, then this is your home just as much as mine. Do whatever you feel comfortable with."

"Thanks, Tom."

I laughed.

"It's Tim."

Andrea turned red.

"Sorry. Uhm, ready to eat?"

Such was my life at that point. We sat down at the kitchen table and Andrea spoon-fed me a plate of food she had made. Scramble eggs, some fruit and a cup of coffee... that I was at least able to drink out of a straw.

We were just about done with the meal when Andrea lost her composure and reverse-snorted a previously withheld laugh. She had basically had a grin on her face the entire time she was feeding me but she lost it and literally blew spit all over me.

"Oh my god," she half cried, half laughed. "I am so sorry! Let me get something to wipe you up."

As she dabbed my face and shirt with a kitchen hand towel she couldn't stop giggling.

"I'm sorry. It's just that this scenario is so surreal. I am living in a new house and hand feeding a healthy 19-year-old and am having trouble not making baby faces and playing 'here comes the airplane' with your food."

The comment actually made us both laugh before Andrea added, "Yeah, so I think your shirt needs to go in the wash. I am pretty sure I spit banana on you."

And that was what became of my life.

----------------------------

With her being in a completely new environment and me basically having no friends, whether it was based on proximity or not, Andrea and I quickly became close. While she was still my home-aide (which came with its own duties) we developed a rapport that more was similar to long-time roommates. So, to answer as many questions that you (the reader) may possibly have, I can think of I will get some certain things out of the way.

1 - Yes, she saw me nude. She saw me nude on a very regular basis as she was the one who was bathing me and getting me dressed almost daily..

2 - No, I did not see her nude anymore, at least not directly (see below). Not to say that she got any better with closing the door. It seemed that she wouldn't have cared if I had seen her in the buff but it also seemed right that I gave her some privacy when she was using the bathroom or showering so it wasn't like I was actively trying to catch a glimpse.

3 - I did see her in her bra or underwear (or the basic shape of her nude body) on a very regular basis. It was a practicality thing, actually. Andrea had to bathe me. Instead of getting her shirt soaking wet she usually just took it off. I think I noticed one or two sports bras but in general they were very practical, full cup, everyday, underwire bras. Solid color, nothing lacey or fancy. As far as seeing her in her underwear, well, that was just a circumstance where Andrea again just didn't seem to care. If she helped me get onto the toilet first thing in the morning, she would then usually leave me there and start getting ready herself. That may include stripping down and quickly rinsing off behind the textured glass door of the shower we had in our shared bathroom (which I could see her through) or just getting changed in her own room. If I finished and she was not fully dressed, or if she just decided to brush her teeth without her full outfit on, so be it.

4 - Her body, as it turned out, was pretty nice. Nothing supermodel-esque but certainly very appealing. She was soft and curvy, my guess was probably 38-28-34 dimensions with larger, c-cup breasts. Her ass was just a little bit flat (something she seemed to obsess over far beyond its merits) and her stomach was not taught, but she had a graceful, hourglass figure and nice, soft smoothness all over her body.

5 - Yes, she helped me go to the bathroom. I got in the habit of peeing sitting down, however if-and-when we were out (she forced me to get out of the house by often running errands with her or going to the park or beach) we would usually try to be as quick as possible and that meant her holding and pointing for me. She would sometimes make jokes and jiggle my dick just a little more than necessary but in general it was all pretty functional and to the point. And yes, she wiped my ass. My parents water bill was probably sky-high as I was "courtesy flushing" about 10 times with each shit I took to try and minimize the smell but it was still an awkward job. There is no denying I was embarrassed pretty much every single time. Andrea, for her part, never said a word. She simply used a latex glove and wiped my ass; first with toilet paper and then always finishing with a wet-wipe. It was a first for me using the wet-wipes, something she instilled upon me from her own personal usage and her days working with the elderly but I can also admit that it is a great, clean feeling, and she made me a convert.

6 - Other than working out or running errands, Andrea pretty much never went out on her own or with friends. She either stayed in the house, went to class or hung out with me. I asked her about it one day and she said that she has always felt like a bit of a home-body but when her dad had passed away she felt like it was the right thing to stay with her mom. She said that having some company was enough for her in general and as we got along so well our situation was perfect.

7 - Boyfriend(s)? None that I knew of. She did at least appear to give the impression of being straight with light-hearted commentary that she would make about attractive men on TV or in real life. She even complimented me and my appearance and overall physique... but did not date otherwise from what I knew.

8 - Her sharing a bed with me (I am careful not to say "sleeping with me" based on the assumption) turned out to be a semi-regular thing. Whether it was watching TV together in my room or just chatting late into the night, we would often wake up in the same bed. There was only one time that we ever even had any real physical contact. Andrea was simply having a rough day. Emotionally she was a wreck, it was as if the feelings of her mom's passing and her past life all came crashing down. She had been relatively distant all day but in the evening she did come into my room and asked if she could not only sleep in my bed but if I could cuddle her as well. I did exactly that.

Thankfully, in addition to my friendship with Andrea, my injuries were also progressing. My arms were out of casts and my burns were healing nicely. Though I still had the inability to grip anything, both from a strength and pain standpoint, I started physical therapy with the obvious eventual goal of living a normal life again and not having to have someone wipe my ass.

"Well, it's not like I am going to miss wiping your ass," she said to me, "but sometimes it is nice getting to basically be the boss of you." She added a sarcastic evil laugh to the end of her statement but also threw me a friendly smile to let me know that she really was happy for me and my progress.

It was a Tuesday and Andrea and I were completely on our own. Well, I was completely on my own. Tony had decided to move out of the house and my parents had decided to take a vacation after the stress and turmoil that had been the majority of the past few months. Andrea and I had the house to ourselves for the week though Andrea was currently laying out in the backyard getting some sun.

I was feeling a little... well, to be quite honest, I was feeling a bit horny.

I wasn't exactly a man about town when I wasn't injured so I can't claim that I was previously up-to-my eyes in women but what I can claim is that I was at least able to regularly service myself with functional hands and, for quite some time, I had been unable to even do that.

Visual stimulation wasn't an issue. I had finally gotten some very basic mobility back in my hands so I was able to move a mouse and click around on the internet. Plus, what had previously been a silly, trivial matter in Andrea regularly being in her bra and underwear was becoming an unbelievable torture. What I did not have was the ability to use my hands "fully." Whether it was from pain or lack of strength or lack of mobility, I couldn't get the job done. It wasn't surprising. Heck, I still couldn't bathe myself, so getting myself off was not at the top of the medical fields priority list. But, in the end, simply put, I needed some relief.

I had gotten a laptop and set it up on my bed and went and found some random porn on the internet. I probably didn't even need the visual stimulation but old habits die hard. After discovering a couple of nights prior that if I humped some pillows a certain way it gave me enough stimulation to believe I could get myself off I decided my desperation was enough to at least try.

... and it was going okay too.

But when you don't turn off the audio on your computer and you have a standing arrangement of not closing any doors in the house and you just don't otherwise think...

"Hey, Tiiiiiiimmmmm..."

Andrea stood about 3 feet into my room. There was no reason why she shouldn't have just continued the habit of walking in and out like we normally did. She was wearing her bikini, a very standard, modest suit that I had actually helped her pick out at Target one day. Her skin had a bit of a sweaty glisten on it and she otherwise looked great, except for the shocked/uncomfortable/what-the-hell-do-I-do-in-this-situation look on her face.

For my part, I was on my knees, buck naked and humping the pillows I had set up against my headboard.

The words came out of our mouths at the exact same time.

Me: "Uhm, wait a second."

Her: "Let me give you a moment."

She scurried into the bathroom and I popped off the bed and followed her. I don't know why I did it, I was still buck naked and sporting a full-on erection. Following her into her room I found Andrea standing with her back to me and staring out the window.

"Andrea..."

She spun around and immediately was greeted by my nude body and fully exposed hard cock. I wasn't pointing at the ceiling but was still well above parallel to the floor. But, without missing a beat she actually cut me off.

"No, Tim, it's my fault. I shouldn't have just run in like that."

"I should have closed my door."

"We never close doors."

"I shouldn't have been doing that to begin with," I replied.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Because then we wouldn't be in this mess."

"I've seen you naked before."

"I know, but not like that."

"It doesn't bother me. To be quite honest I am surprised this hasn't already happened."

(Pause)

"Really?!"

"Sure. I'm not an idiot. It's been a number of weeks, you must be going nuts."

"A little." I was red-faced with shame. Mercifully, the situation had caused my manhood to deflate down to its normal size and I could see that Andrea was sizing me up again.

"I can imagine."

The unmistakable sounds of a woman's fake orgasmic cries ringing through crappy laptop speakers came through the open bathroom door. I had been so busy rushing to apologize that I had never stopped the video.

My face, which I thought was going back to a normal color, flushed bright red.

Andrea just giggled and smiled. "Why don't you get yourself situated. I did actually come up here to talk to you."

I ran back into the room, turned off the porn and put on a pair of loose gym shorts that I was able to get on without any assistance. Turning back to the bathroom I found that Andrea had already walked in and was standing in the doorway.

"Well you certainly don't need to cover up now," she said with a smile, "our history aside, I think we can really say that you really no longer have anything to hide."

"Just trying to get things under control," I responded, still a bit flustered, still not thinking straight.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to head to the beach with me," she asked. "It's a beautiful day out and sitting out in the backyard just isn't doing it for me."

I thought about how the beach could serve as a distraction from the situation and, truth be told, I could use some color.

"Uhm, yeah, the beach would be good."

"Cool. I'll put some things together and we can get out of here. Do you need help with your suit?"

"Uhm, I think I can figure it out."

I couldn't believe how quickly the entire situation had been dropped. I was fucking a pillow and she didn't even seem to care. I still had a pit in my stomach from the shame but figured to at least try to live in the nonchalance that Andrea was fronting.

----------------------------

She was right, it was a perfect day for the beach. The sky was blue, the sun was bright, the temperature was right and there was just a perfect breeze. We were able to commandeer a secluded little spot that we had seen on a previous visit but had been taken each time we had ventured over in future attempts. It was a strange combination of in-the-middle of things while still offering some shade and seclusion by some tall -grasses that had spilled over from the vegetation line.

"I got some spray sunscreen," Andrea said as she pulled a can out of her bag, "I know you still can't put the lotion on me but I am hoping you can at least spray my back."

It hurt a bit but I got through.

She had changed out of her previous bikini and put on a new suit that I hadn't previously seen that was significantly smaller than what she had been wearing in the yard.

"New suit?"

"Kinda. I know you would not have seen it before. Not exactly new, but certainly not something I would feel comfortable wearing while in your parents yard," she explained. "Or wear in real 'public' for that matter. A friend gave it to me a couple years ago because she said I could still 'pull it off' after she got pregnant. I have never actually worn it outside but today just seemed like the right time to give it a try."

"Well, you look great," I said as she finished up spraying herself and started on me. "Your friend was right."

"You're sweet. I am still not so sure though, it is pretty small. I was just getting a bit sick of the tanlines I was getting with the other one."

The suit itself was a smaller, string bikini. Not tiny by internet standards (thankfully not the type of porn I was watching when she walked in on me) but certainly smaller than what you would normally see out in "real life." It was a solid light blue with smaller, triangular cups that did not cover nearly all of her large breasts and her bottoms scooped down low enough in the front that I think I might have even seen a little bit of pubic stubble. The back was a thong that offered total exposure of each cheek with just a minimal triangle of material above her crack..

Honestly, with her curves in the right places, her friend was right that she could pull it off.

"I didn't know you wore thongs."

"You didn't know because you know I don't. Heck, I only own one pair of thong underwear and even that I only have from a prom dress. You've seen my underwear, certainly nothing like this!"

Andrea turned her head back over her shoulder and referenced her exposed cheeks.

"I just hate tanlines. Not that my ass is going to be hanging out all over the place but even just seeing my white cheeks in the mirror sucks, ya' know?"

"Yeah. Though the suck that is tanlines still wouldn't get me to wear a thong."

"Well, that's your problem. I am not as ashamed of myself as you are, I guess."

I offered a raised eyebrow and she stuck out her tongue and smiled a big, toothy grin. It was all good.

The sun was warm that day and it felt nice to be out in its rays. We both soaked up the heat and chatted about normal, young-person stuff. We talked about school, life, our celebrity crushes... basically anything that I would normally talk about with my other male or female friends. As it were, she claimed to have dual crushes, one for Zac Efron (predictable) and the other for Javier Bardem (not as predictable). "Let's just say that he makes my flower bloom," she told me with a laugh.