It Becomes Us [Nonbinary/M]

Story Info
A human sorcerer fucks their mutated werewolf boyfriend.
4.9k words
3.67
3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers

Content Warning: Transformation and Body Horror

~*~

The tension immediately left Orion the moment he was bound. He released a relieved sigh, a soft expression coming over his face that made Nightingale want to kiss the breath out of him. Or tease his body until those honey-brown eyes swam with tears. But despite his position, it wasn't the time for it; this was technically their fault.

"Comfortable?" they asked him, allowing themself the somewhat innocent action of running their hand through his thick, dark chest hair.

Orion cleared his throat and shifted under their touch. "As much as I can be."

He was laid out on their bed, Nightingale's magic purple rings glowing at his wrists and ankles which kept his arms out from his sides and his legs lightly apart. It wasn't an uncommon look for him. Nightingale's eyes trailed over his naked form, their lips quirking at the sight of his already half-full, twitching erection. He was always easily excitable in the days leading up to the full moon. At least that was a sign of normality.

They sat on the edge of the bed as their hand travelled to the newly healed bite scar on Orion's left bicep. An uninterrupted ring of teeth marks with a single puncture at the center. The colour was dark and shifted to carry a green tint in certain light. It had baffled Nightingale for weeks, matching nothing in any of their peers' records. They gently ran their finger around it.

"You simply can't help getting bitten by things, can you?" Nightingale asked. "First that mangy, cursed wolf and now whatever this wants to call itself."

Orion shrugged as much as his bonds allowed, giving a crooked grin. "I must be tasty."

"Oh, I can vouch for that."

"Really though," Orion said, bringing Nightingale's attention back to his face. "Thank you for doing this. It's hard to say what's going to happen tonight...and I don't want to hurt you."

Nightingale leaned over him and wrapped a set of deft fingers around his neck. His breath hitched, pulse quickening under their pressing thumb. He swallowed hard against their palm as his eyes glazed.

Nightingale smirked. "You couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to."

They closed the distance and kissed him, invading his mouth with their tongue and making him moan. His sweet noises stirred a needy throb between their legs. There was nothing they wanted more than to take him apart.

He was panting when they pulled back. A drop of saliva escaped the corner of his mouth. Nightingale licked it back up past his lips, passing once more over his lower teeth before moving away.

Orion whimpered. "Touch me? Please? Just a little before--."

Nightingale shook their head and clicked their tongue at him.

"Down, boy," they said. "You know that can trigger you to shift early."

"Right...right," Orion said. He squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath, an involuntary growl sounding in his throat as he released it. "Fuck."

He was hard, his cock straining and leaking as he hissed his desperate curses. Nightingale only just managed to keep their head about them. Respecting their partner's concerns had to come first. They swiftly stood from the bed and moved towards the door.

"I'll responsibly admit that you are far too tempting," they said, drinking in the bound, aroused form they were walking away from with immense regret. "I have some things to finish up. Will you be fine on your own for a while, darling?"

"Yeah," Orion said. His hands curled into shaking fists. "Probably for the best. I--I need to calm down and your scent is...it's a lot right now."

"Poor thing," Nightingale said with a theatrical pout. "Though...if all our worries turn out to be for nought, I'm also looking forward to some play time."

Orion groaned, his head falling back against the pillow. "Not helping."

"Apologies. I'll see you later."

Nightingale left the bedroom and closed the door behind them before making their way to the candlelit workshop. They went to the organized chaos of their desk; loose papers, open books, their peacock-feathered quill. It was easy to pick up where they left off in transcribing spells from a borrowed tome but their mind still wandered.

It had been a little over two weeks since the incident that led Orion to wish himself bound. Nightingale's interest in exploring other planes and dimensions was to blame. However, they didn't regret their choice of pursuits. Years prior, it had allowed them to uncover a sigil that granted the ability to shift their body's sex at will; which had been a godsend to ease their frequent but not constant dissatisfaction with their birth equipment.

However, portal-based magics were unpredictable by nature. Not to mention intricate. One misplaced stroke in drawing a circle could send one off their target; as Nightingale had unfortunately discovered. It was embarrassing, to say the least. They prided themselves on their attention to detail but perhaps they had become cocky after so many successes.

The portal opened to a clearly hostile environment. A long, maw-bearing tentacle had lashed out at Nightingale almost immediately. Orion, ever the dependable protector, lunged to their rescue. But he paid the price of a nasty bite wound and gods knew what else. He told them he felt changed in a way he couldn't place. Some ineffable thing that had been lodged deep inside him and brought fear.

Nightingale was forced to hastily destroy the circle during the struggle to banish the portal, thus wiping away any knowledge of where they went wrong. They had been trying to recreate their mistake. It was dangerous, recklessly opening unknown portals, but having access to where the creature originated from was looking to be the only way to glean answers. To fix this.

With a heavy sigh, Nightingale set aside their quill and stared at the closed bedroom door across the room. They usually took great joy in binding Orion; he was so well-behaved for them. The unease on his face had soured things. However, not enough to void their arousal it seemed.

Despite the circumstances and attempts to distract themself, Nightingale was unable to banish the lewd thoughts from their mind. Orion had looked so pretty, spread out and tied down as he whimpered into their kisses. How wracked by need he was; panting, begging, weeping from his hard yet untouched cock.

Nightingale couldn't help themself; perhaps it was what this worry needed. Quick hands untied the front of their robes and pulled them aside. Their breath stuttered as their fingers went straight to what was currently their pussy. They were already wet.

The goal was release; not a prolonged, indulgent pleasure. Nightingale stroked themselves furiously, the sigil tattooed on their abdomen glowing warm as they focused on their clit to make it larger. The growth was rapid and they whimpered at the swelling sensation. Its stout two inches pulsed under their hand, aching to feel that familiar lapping tongue.

"Orion," they whispered. "Orion...Orion."

Their hand flew over their sopping folds and clit. The filthy, wet sound of it was the only one in the room as they bit back their moans. In their mind was a vivid evocation of themself bearing down on a thick, raging werewolf cock as its owner tearfully begged to be inside them. It had throbbed so desperately against their pussy, the thick knot bulging in anticipation at its base but doomed to not fulfill its purpose that night.

A memory of a delicious, mournful cry as Orion came all over his heaving chest heralded Nightingale's only briefly satisfying orgasm--gods, they needed him.

Nightingale slumped in their chair, a relentless quiver between their legs. Their swollen clit twitched as if suggesting a second round but they denied it. How dare they consider touching themself stupid at such a time? Shame was hot in their chest. Panting, their eyes drifted from slick-glistening fingers to the closed bedroom door, concern as much as arousal remaining unabated.

Please be okay.

It was then that they heard something, muffled behind the wood of the door. Orion's voice, deeper and laced with growls. Their gaze snapped to the clock. It was only a little after nine in the evening; his shift normally happened closer to midnight. He was groaning, sounding distressed. Nightingale shot out of the chair and raced towards the bedroom, not bothering to take the time to close their robe before bursting inside.

They could barely process what they saw.

Orion had undergone a change. That was expected; though the exact form, not so much. The wolven features Nightingale knew were visible even through such mutation. But his dark fur carried a green tint. Gnarled horns sprung from his brow. Countless eyes adorned his shoulders and upper chest like a mantle, as wide and rolling as the four on his face. A long, tentacle-like tongue stuck out from his open mouth as he cried out. But Nightingale knew then that it wasn't out of pain.

He was moaning in pleasure and they could see why. A second pair of arms had sprouted below the first, unfettered by Nightingale's magic as their large hands stroked his cock; no--cocks. He had two. His mindless pumping was halted with a flick of Nightingale's hand and glowing rings affixing to his wrists.

Orion growled in frustration but seemed to quickly come back to himself. Though his raging dicks continued to visibly pulse against his palms. All of his many bright yellow, now-reptilian eyes met theirs. His voice held a serrated edge and somehow sounded like two speaking in tandem, echoing and deep as an abyss.

"F-fuck...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I know you didn't give me permission to--I-I couldn't help it. Please don't leave me like this--oh, gods, I need to cum."

Nightingale shushed him gently, waving their hands to situate his new appendages at his sides. With him laying still and fully spread, a last oddity made itself known. A large, fanged maw had opened up in his stomach. The surrounding fur was wet with drool. Nightingale watched as a tongue snaked out from it and wrapped itself around one of his swelling knots. Orion groaned.

"Stop that," Nightingale hissed, fearful and vexed over his lack of priorities. But he obeyed, keening as the tongue retracted and the strange, wide lips pressed tightly together. "This is serious, darling."

They strode over to the bedside, heart pounding; though, to their chagrin, for two reasons. Cursing the pulse being echoed in their needy cunt, Nightingale looked Orion over. One half of his eyes fixated on their naked form visible between either side of their open robe while the other stared longingly at his dual endowment.

"Are you in any pain?" Nightingale asked.

"N-no," Orion said. "It felt good. Really good. More than usual."

Nightingale nodded, recalling his reassurances that shifting was a full-body pleasure instead of agony. Stretching, swelling, elongating. Hence the large erection he typically sported by the end of it that begged for any and all attention.

Orion had managed to calm himself somewhat and was speaking clearly. Disregarding the clear issue of him prioritizing the need to satisfy his arousal, his mind was still there. He hadn't been lost to some unknown abomination's will--thank goodness.

"Well, you seem like yourself so far," Nightingale said, a bit of tension leaving them as curiosity began to brew. They were certain he wouldn't be hurt from touching and carded a gentle hand into his chest fur. "Any new urges? Aside from cumming in two damn directions at once."

Their eyes flicked to his cocks, watching as precum pearled at one of the tips and lazily dripped down the thick shaft. It took everything in them not to rush and catch it with their tongue. They tried not to long too much for the taste. Or at least not let that show on their face.

"I don't want to swallow you up if that's what you're asking," Orion said and, despite themself, Nightingale grinned at him. "Not--not in the eating you kind of way anyway...I...."

His mouth snapped shut. The adorable thing was still under the impression that he wasn't going to get fucked. But his eyes and straining, leaky cocks did all the begging for him. Denying him started to feel pointlessly cruel; as fun as it was under other circumstances.

This was proving to be no different from Orion's typical shift. Not violent or dangerous. Just needy. A dog wanting to be good for his master for sweet, little rewards. Nightingale decided then that a touch of caution could be thrown to the wind. They weren't so different from their lover after all; chasing pleasure before answers--reckless, amorous fools.

Fear abandoned, they had to admit it. This new form deeply excited them. He was beautiful. Such a striking change that begged to be known. A deep, thorough exploration was in order. One for the books indeed.

Orion's breath hitched as Nightingale disrobed fully in one fluid, graceful motion. They climbed up onto the bed and sprawled belly down across his torso with their legs on either side of him. They pillowed their chin with their hands as they looked up into his face.

"Wh-what are you...?" he asked, bewildered.

Nightingale waggled their hips, rubbing their enlarged clit into thick fur. "I was thinking, given your over-excited state, perhaps this needs to be fucked out of you. Remember that pollen you stumbled into a few months back?"

"Yeah," Orion breathed. They felt his heart begin to race beneath their hands, excitement from the memory and the confirmation that he was getting what he wanted. "Go for it...keep me tied up though. I don't--I don't know--."

"Shh... of course, love," Nightingale said. "I want to see what this body can do. Start with that pretty new mouth."

They rose from Orion's chest and turned, moving down until they were straddled over his stomach. The mouth opened beneath them with an audibly wet parting of lips. Hot, humid breath came in quick bursts against them as it opened wide; they could have sat fully into it if they had wished. The dark tentacle of a tongue writhed in the slick maw before rising and licking a line over Nightingale's pussy. Orion shuddered.

"You're...already soaked," he said, digging deeper against their folds for the second pass.

Nightingale bit back a moan. "You were indisposed. I had to take matters into my own hand, so to speak."

Orion groaned in a desperate and desolate tone.

"I know," Nightingale said sweetly. "So awful of me to cum on my own. Not wrapped around your cock so you can feel my tight, squeezing heat milking you dry. Or buried deep inside you; throbbing, filling you until you're leaking me."

Every word seemed to spur Orion into licking Nightingale more fervently. A quick, ceaseless lapping as if they were water and he had been parched for days. His cocks pulsed in heavy, rhythmic tandem before them, spilling clear fluid in rivulets. The scent of him nearly had them drooling. His breath was so sweltering against their ass and cunt that it was akin to melting.

They wanted more.

"Darling,' they said, drawing out the vowels. "I don't recall telling you to hold ba--."

A sharp gasp was punched from Nightingale as Orion shoved his tongue swiftly inside. He reached deeper than he ever had before with this method, twisting and pumping into them. They ground down to meet each thrust of the probing muscle.

There was a shift and a sucking sound within the maw and Nightingale felt a second tongue at their ass. They could no longer suppress a moan as it worked its way in, carefully but greedily. A third wormed into their cunt next to the first and entwined with it. A fourth, fifth, and sixth wrapped lovingly about their thighs, smearing warm saliva.

"Good boy," Nightingale praised. "Goooood boy."

Feeling he had earned it--and unable to help themself--, Nightingale reached out and brought their palms to those swollen cocks. They couldn't fully wrap their hands around either one but they began to pump the throbbing shafts. Orion cried out, hips shaking and lifting as much as his restraints allowed. He dropped heavily onto the mattress as he was stroked. Precum spurted from him, running over Nightingale's fingers.

"Y-your hands are so soft!" he said; whimpering, lower tongues thrashing inside Nightingale. "And you taste...you ta--fuuuuck. I'm not good. I'm a bad dog. I'm a bad dog! I can't hold it--I can't--!"

He came with a wavering cry. Thick, copious cum pumped out of both cocks, painting Nightingale's chest. It splattered their face; hot, musky, and landing or dripping into their open mouth. They swallowed a half mouthful as their hands relentlessly milked.

Cumming took nothing out of Orion. He breathed heavily around whines, but Nightingale's holes were still stuffed with wildly thrusting tentacles. They released him and leaned forward until their hands met the mattress between his spread legs. The tip of a seventh tongue curled around their pulsing clit. Their head snapped back with a loud moan as they instinctively began to thrust into it.

"There you go," they said, practically growling. "Keep that right there."

Orion's dicks, full of boundless vitality, were pressed against Nightingale's cum-covered torso. Their hard, sensitive nipples grazed the weeping heads as they moved. The tentacles squirmed deep inside them. They could feel a warm mix of Orion's saliva and their slick making a mess of their thighs.

"Perfect, darling," they moaned. "So perfect for me. Make me cum...make me cum."

Roiling heat built inside them, pleasure throbbing through their holes out to their clit. With a few final thrusts, they were clenching down on Orion, squirting around his tentacles and into the gaping maw. His tongues paused as if to feel them come apart. He came again with a grunt, his cum hitting the underside of Nightingale's chin as they panted and shivered.

Before Orion could think about starting again, they stood. The tongues exited them with multiple lewd, wet noises. Slick dripped from Nightingale in their wake. Both holes quivered; spent. But their clit had other plans, twitching insistently. Wanting to be enveloped again.

Nightingale gave a breathless, unsteady chuckle before mentally reaching out to the sigil bound to them. They gazed down, always loving to watch. A, swelling sensation overtook their clit as it lengthened into a thick cock, balls hanging beneath. It pulsed itself to a full erection without the aid of touch.

They took it into their hand, stroking as they looked over their shoulder to catch Orion's many eyes.

"Objections?" they asked with a grin.

Orion swallowed, his dual endowment still raging. "N-no."

"Let's get a better view, then."

Nightingale dropped off of the bed and, with a few waves of their hands, compelled the magic rings to re-situate their darling werewolf. Orion was placed face-down, his ass in the air. His top set of arms were set reaching out over his head, while the bottom ones connected at the wrists behind his back.

The position revealed that the mantle of eyes extended over his shoulder blades. And Nightingale also watched a line of sharp, deadly spines flare out from the base of his neck to the small of his back. They sidled up behind him where his tail lay draped down.

"Show me that hole," they said, digging a hand into the fur at his thigh.

Orion obediently raised his tail, leaving it to curl over his back. He sucked in a breath as Nightingale took his large, furry balls into their palm. They teased, watching his cocks leak onto the sheets with every caress and squeeze. The flesh between his balls and hole twitched uncontrollably.

"Nightingale," he moaned. "Fuck me...please."

Nightingale hummed and released him. "Wag for it."

A sweet, little whine sounded in Orion's throat. His tail gave a twitch before waving through the air. It was soon whipping, his ass moving with it from the sheer eager force. His balls and cocks swung as well in an enticing display.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
310 Followers
12