It Began Under a Night Sky

Story Info
A married couple experience outdoor sex.
3.7k words
4.15
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
224 Followers

Some said that it was the warmest summer on record, so far. Others that it was as warm as temperatures recorded a couple of centuries, or more, ago. Either way and whatever you believed about global warming and the hysteria that arose from the many news reports on climate change, it was a warm night following a hot and airless day.

They found it impossible to sleep, even as they lay naked on the bed and with the bedroom window wide open.

"Come on," Bart says as he gets up. "Let's go for a swim in the lake and see if we can cool off there."

Catrin takes the hand that he offers and like him, she puts on something cool. Bart slips on boxer shorts and she slips into one of his tank tops that is much too long for her and its lack of sleeves, and cut at the front, offering scant cover for her breasts. At least it reaches down to mid-thigh and no one's going to be about, at this time of the night, to see or say anything to them.

Bart's going to be the last one to complain about seeing her scantily clothed, attempts at intimacy, earlier in the evening, too much to endure because of the heat of their bodies and the stilled air.

Once at the sandy shore of the lake, set in the crook of the forested dunes, they shrug off what they're wearing. It's a bright and moonlit night, with not a cloud in the sky, and the lake's surface shimmers like a silver carpet.

Even under the moonlight, Catrin does not miss that her husband has an erection. She sees him smile as her hands trail over her breasts and one brushes down over the soft curve of her belly and touches her shaved pussy.

"Come here, be with me," he asks, lovingly, and lies down on the sheet that has been brought along. "Woman, that feels so good and cool!"

She does as he asks and soon settles down on his lance of hard flesh, the domed tip sliding in easily, her back to him before Bart lies down.

"I know...it always does!" she groans, feeling his prick against her G-spot. She's overcome by the sudden rush of arousal and lust and squirms on him as Bart begins to finger her, to part her pussy's lips. Over and over again, she shudders with pleasure so intense that she lifts away from him only to fall back down.

Her pussy's walls grip around his wonderful staff and everything she feels has been brought on by Bart simply being in her love hole. He lifts her on him, slipping deeper and then easing out. He does not prevent her from sitting up and she begins to take him in her practised and demanding ways.

"Aiee...aiee!" she pants as he finds her and she succumbs to wave after wave of pleasure. Her body soon trembles, her breaths sharpen and quicken, and she climaxes, feeling also Bart's penis leap and spurt warming darts of his semen into her shuddering body. "I'll be too tired for any swimming if you take me like that!"

"Give it a moment or two, then we'll see."

She lies back against his chest and Bart raises his legs between her thighs so that she remains impaled upon him, his hands trailing caresses over her splayed breasts and down over her tummy.

"You always do it for me, darling woman," he says, kissing her shoulders and keeping Catrin in his embrace. "We'll go for a swim and cool off, shall we? It's why we came here, after all."

"Oh sure!" she laughs and eases off him. "Don't leave me to swim on my own, will you? It's nice to be here but I still want to be sure you're near."

They swim and frolic, embrace and kiss, Catrin clinging to him with her arms and legs wrapped around Bart's body until she says she's cooled down. He takes her back to the sheet they have lain on and spoon. They fall asleep, at last.

The early morning light wakes Bart and he coaxes her to move and get dressed, each of them reluctant to go home and leave this special place that they have thought of as their own.

"The kids would wonder or ask what possessed us," Bart chuckles as they make their way through the pine woods and to the path that will take them to their uber-modern architect-designed home on the outskirts of the village.

"Kids...kids!" she scoffs with a soft and disbelieving laugh. "They're in their thirties, darling, and probably do, what we've just done, all the time. They would only wonder why we're still so adventurous."

"Nothing's changed over the years of our marriage, has it?" he replies. "Now, my only hope is that you'll let me get some rest."

Catrin remembers with great fondness that night under the stars and in the moonlight. The weather is still hot, but at night there is a breeze off the North Sea, and that makes sleep so much easier. Bart can return to his conventional ways of pursuing her in bed.

They still walk, or cycle, through the forest and pass the lake. Curiosity gets the better of both of them and they want to see what types of people visit the nudist beach nearby. They have to be brave at exposing themselves to so many others as the place is packed every weekend when the sun is out, or it's warm enough to pose and bask and for others to see them.

So far, neither of them has been brave enough to attempt it. But she and Bart have other ways to get the same thrills as those who want to be in the nude.

It was on a bright day, they decided to cycle past the entrance to the nudist area, she wore a miniskirt and thong, along with a halter-neck blouse that she cut down so that her tummy was exposed along with the undersides of her breasts.

"It's a fine day!" she calls out to the fishermen that they meet as they cycle past the lake, their faces falling as they see her dressed the way she is. It turns Bart on to see other men looking at her and she knows what they'll get up to when they're back at home.

It's no way for people of their age to behave, some prudes would say, but why the hell not? Besides, she has no doubts that the fishermen have had a moment's thrill. Their dicks will have gone hard just from seeing her dressed the way she is and leaving little for them to imagine of her and what she brings to her man, Bart.

It's just as well that he is into these antics of hers and has his ways of 'teasing' those that they pass on the cycle ways through the forest or duneland, the lake, and the sea never far off their chosen paths.

And so, it is on a midweek day and in the autumn when the paths are quieter and only retired people or those taking a day's break from work are encountered by the lake. The sky is darkening and with few people about, Bart strips off behind some bushes, hangs his clothes on them, and sprints to the edge of the lake before he dives in.

"Come on, Catrin! What's keeping you?" Bart calls out after he has broken the surface and stands waiting for her, hands on hips and the water up to his waist.

"Soon!" she calls back, yet she is aware of a couple lying on a blanket nearby, spooning as far as she can tell. But the young woman's face revealed that she is on the verge of an orgasm, the guy poking her having a hand on her breasts and the other sliding over her slit and keeping them joined.

Catrin dives a hand into her pussy and presses into it as she continues to watch the couple as if at a peep show. Brazenly, the young woman grins; the guy taking his woman gives her a thumbs up.

"Anything goes and anywhere," she mutters, but who is she to criticize when she loves to play outside as much as the young couple wants to do?

She strips off and runs into the water, her breasts jerking and swaying, their movement stilled by Bart's hands gripping them as she falls into his embrace. "Darling, we have to go back in the water! I need to cum and seeing those two loving each other has made me feel that I want that too!"

She is lifted into Bart's arms and without a moment's hesitation, she is speared by his hard lance, that penis of his she can never get enough of when she's in the mood that she is in now. She feels so full of him and moves so energetically that they lose their balance and topple over scarcely aware that he has ejaculated.

"I wondered if that would happen!" she manages to hear Bart cry out.

"I didn't get that far, darling," she tells him in evident disappointment as she holds his limp dick and feels his cum on her fingers.

"We'll go home," he mutters. "I'm not into rushing these moments but having others around has spoiled it for me."

Catrin decides not to argue with him.

Bart watches her as Catrin stands naked in their kitchen, the lights dimmed and the automatic shutters to the windows all closed so that no prying eyes can see them. He's captivated by the sight of her shapely, full-breasted figure, the roundness of her hips and the strength in her legs, the dusting of freckles on her lightly tanned skin. He even loves her mussed auburn hair that hangs free as she gazes at her laptop that is placed on the countertop.

"In a moment," she says distracted by his exploratory touches.

"Come to bed, darling, and leave whatever you're doing until later," he asks but Catrin's not deterred. "What are you looking for, anyway?"

"Somewhere discreet and where we can go and play, somewhere to have some fun and not be disturbed as we were tonight...or earlier. It took some finding." Catrin looks his way and sees how he is touching himself in the hope that she will be persuaded to stop what she's doing. "I've found a place we can try and it's not so far from here!"

"Then close that thing down and play with something that's right here," he says in a husky tone, reaching out to hold her to him, Catrin n soon gripping his staff that brushes against her buttocks. "I sense that you're with me now."

"And I sense that you're way ahead of me!" Laughing, she rushes away from him. "Catch me if you can and we do it wherever that is!"

A week has gone by when they have explored possible places to repeat the pleasure that they discovered during that night under the moon and when the countryside had been surprisingly still.

They pedal purposefully toward the chosen site that has been described as a place where outdoor sex is not discouraged, information that has Catrin wondering for how long the lakeside venue will remain available and the police are not called in.

The pleasure seekers already there look at them in some bewilderment. They're older, but no sooner have they stripped off, and found a spot to sit on the sheet that they have brought along, than single men gather to watch them perform whatever is on their mind.

There are couples to be seen intimately entwined, but the interest of the onlookers is heightened by the sight of Bart having forsaken his habit of wearing a cock-ring when he's at home. A thick rubber ring is seen to be wrapped around his penis and a band, that is attached to it, grips his nut sac.

To be in this public space and seeing how he's come prepared is a turn-on for her.

"You are a naughty boy to be here and wearing that," she scolds him, playfully, "you'd better let me see to you."

Catrin fondles his length, jerks his nut sac in her agile fingers and her actions have the expected effect she knows of when at home. His penis grows alarmingly quickly into a hard staff and her lips come into action as her tongue swirls over the now purple and slicked tip, wet with precum. It's her way of teasing him, preparing Bart for what will be shared later.

"Now, go and cool off, darling. I'll sit here and watch you."

Catrin smiles at the onlookers but is dismayed to see several naked men following Bart into the water and intent on grabbing his attention if not more than that. Her man is so handsome with his tanned skin and that shock of glacially white hair, that is so luxuriant and is swept back from a high forehead. Bart's studiously clipped beard is going white too, but none of that creates an image of a man past his prime.

She is mildly amused by their interest in him for she knows that Bart is not that way inclined, is not bi or tempted by such dissolute acts. He's straight and that is all there is to say about him.

"I can do that for you," Bart says, lust in his eyes, as he stands over her and gazes down at how she is lying back on the sheet, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her naked body and trailing caresses over her flattened breasts, or brushing fingers over her mound.

"Go on then," she demands and feels his hands coax her legs apart before he lies down upon her and slicks his still erect but no so hard penis over her slit, endlessly and slowly caressing it with the domed tip as it brushes and parts her pussy's lips. "I'm not behaving properly, am I?"

He hears her disbelieving laugh as they perform so wantonly before others who stroll past or who, like them, are at various stages of having only too public sex.

Bart's attention is drawn away from her as a young man is seen to stand nearby and watches them intently. He then asks if he may stand closer and Bart nods his agreement. The guy draws nearer still and is seen to hold his fully erect penis in one hand.

"Don't stop," he is heard to groan.

"Go on, darling, fuck me," she asks of Bart, the prospect of the young guy watching them as he works his length a new experience for them both.

Bart delays doing so and is intent on teasing both Catrin and the young guy. Finally, urged on by Catrin's hands gripping his buttocks as she shifts underneath him, he pushes the domed tip of his penis into her and moves slowly in a sensuous and deepening rhythm. She groans in pleasure and becomes oblivious to the young guy being surrounded by others.

"I'm after you!" Bart gasps as he thrusts into her to his full extent, pounds, and slicks her wet heat, provoking a shattering orgasm that has her clinging to him and mumbling words of encouragement to continue.

"Go on, you too!" she yells at the young guy who has worked his length furiously. She watches in fascination and expectation as he shudders, his penis leaping before it jets wads of his sperm in an arcing loop, some of it landing on her face and Bart's shoulders.

Brazenly, Catrin holds out a hand to him and he grips it, his penis flopping down and slapping against his thigh. It's all he can do to interrupt them and to kneel to kiss her.

"You wonder," he groans. "You've made my visit here so special."

"As you have done for me, now go. My husband wants to finish it with me."

Later, on the way home and a much-needed shower, she tells him of another place to visit. There visitors can watch others perform their tricks or they can put on a show themselves It seems that it's a place for the ultimate voyeur. It's also something that they have both, and Catrin especially, have discovered a taste for, after seeing the effect it had upon the young guy who jerked off over them.

"We've had our different kinds of fun these last few weeks," Bart observes as he drives them to a new site that Catrin's read about on the web. It's on the way home after they have spent a day and night with friends who don't pursue the wanton lifestyle that they have fallen into. "Shall we put an end to it after tonight?"

"Yes, we've had more than just a taste of those ways during summer," she replies, brushing her fingertips over his face. "You have surprised me in agreeing to experiment in those ways."

"But it's always been just you and me, darling woman of mine."

He brushes a hand over the warm skin of her thigh, Catrin's summer dress is modest compared to what she normally wears for these adventurous escapades. He's in jeans and a T-shirt that flatters a trim body, showing off the tan of his arms and the stark whiteness of his hair. The site he is driving to caters for those unbothered by concerns for public decency.

The parking area, set in the dunes and with its boundaries marked by rough duneland scrub and isolated pine trees, is perfect for a small and discreet gathering of players. The window on the driver's side slides down smoothly and soundlessly. Bart wants to talk to a guy who seems to be waiting for others to arrive.

"Is anything happening here tonight?" he asks innocently.

"Yeah, but it's still early," the guy answers. "You...you don't look the type to be doing this."

"Looks can be deceptive I guess," Bart replies with a smile. "Want to take a look...or to watch us? We're not from around here but we read of the place on the web."

"Well," comes the doubting reply. "I'm waiting for others to get here."

"Well, have some fun while you do that. Pull your car up beside ours but don't get out of it until I tell you to or I give you a sign? Have you got that?"

The young shrugs. "Sure, I've got that."

Bart gets back in the car as the young guy drives his Jeep closer to where they have parked. Its canvas top is rolled down so they have no trouble in seeing him.

"He'll play along, so I think it'll be fun if we wind his clock a bit tighter than it is already. Get out of the car and slowly take off your dress as you stand by my door. Slowly walk back and get into the car. I'll have to put your seat back and you can lie back and finger your pussy, let me do that too and we do it together...then we let him get closer and watch us." Bart paused. "What do you think?"

Catrin sighed. What a way to end her weeks of adventures but the time to end things was now. "Okay, but he doesn't get in the car with us!"

"Sure, darling. It wasn't part of my plan."

From the moment she steps out of the car she has the young guy's attention upon her. She had lifted the skirt of her dress to reveal her legs. Slowly, she lets the hem fall she reaches behind her back and tugs her dress away, Bart helpfully having unzipped it and unfastened her bra. She stands before the two men, naked except for her panties and she takes slow backward steps and gets back into the car.

"I've taken my jeans and pants off, so he'll know we're serious players," Bart tells her and pulls Catrin across the space between them and kisses her. He's got an erection and Catrin brazenly leans over him and takes it in her mouth. Bart beckons to the young guy, as Catrin takes him, to come over and watch. His woman's so good at what she does. "Go on, darling!"

Catrin's got him into a state of raging arousal and bobs her head quickly on him as Bart sees the young shove off his jeans and step closer to watch them enjoy fellatio.

His eyes widen in surprise as he watches Catrin's head bob. She sits up for an instant to expose the tumble of her breasts and allow Bart to claim them in a tightening grip, leaning in to take one in his mouth and clamping his lips on it. Then she buries her head in his crotch and mouths him, Bart squirming and groaning loudly and the young guy unable to close out the sound.

"Jeez! You people know where it's at!" he cries out and his penis erupts, jerks in spasms as he loses bolts of his semen that spatter over the windshield. "What about you?"

Bart waves a wad of tissues as Catrin lifts her face away and he too erupts, Catrin gripping her breasts as he does so and leans in to kiss her in acknowledgment of a very public act.

"You guys have got to stay!" the young guy calls out as he moves and goes over to his car. "It won't be long now."

Bart's already pulled on his briefs and jeans, helping Catrin get her dress on but without her bra. That lies on the floor at her feet along with her flats.

"Sorry, some other time, perhaps! We've got some way to go before we get home."

They both laughed as Bart slowly brought the car into motion and set the windscreen wipers and screen wash to work and clean off the young guy's cum.

"That was some way to end our times of doing this," Catrin said, leaning across to kiss his cheek. "And to think all of this bean after a hot night and a swim under a night sky. Whatever will we do next to keep it all so fresh and alive?"

"You'll think of something, darling, I'm sure."

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
224 Followers
12