It Can Always Get Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to the racks of clothing Sharon grabbed a few T-shirts, some small, some as large as they could be. All had the letters A & F written on them. "What do you think?" Sharon asked. "A & F. Ass and Flaps?"

Kim was too humiliated to blush any deeper. "Whatever you say, Miss Reed."

"Wait by the door," Sharon commanded as she turned towards the register. As promised, she would purchase the clothes for her little Kimmie-Doll.

Kim stood by the entrance to Abercrombie's, drawing attention from the passerby's along the wide hallway. She stood, her head bowed, trying to hide her face.

"What was that?"

"She's a little show-off," Sharon said to the woman that was ringing up the purchase. "She gets off on it and she finds it more exciting if she doesn't know what's going to happen. I'm just helping her out."

The young woman completed the sale and handed Sharon her business card. "If you want," she said looking around to make sure she couldn't be heard. She hadn't completely believed the woman's story, but she knew how to play along and enjoy opportunities when they appeared, "I'm the weekday manager and I could use a mannequin." She raised her eyes as if waiting a response.

Sharon looked at the card, turned it over to examine the blank back and smiled, "I think, Vera, we can work something out."

"Excellent," she exclaimed. "I look forward to it. I gave you a discount for the show."

Sharon giggled; she couldn't wait to tell Kim that her nakedness had once again made money. She figured it would embarrass the little slut even more. Sharon asked for another card and gave Vera her phone number. "Call me and we'll schedule something."

With the sale complete, Sharon walked from the store all smiles and let Kim know how lucrative her body had been. Kim, for her part, just wanted to leave the mall, leave the state, hell, leave the planet.

They stopped next at Sharon's cellular provider and in almost no time and with Kim simply standing at the entrance, Sharon purchased a phone for Kim and added the phone to her plan. She handed the phone to Kim. "You don't need to know the number as I'm going to be the only person to call you on this. Anytime the phone rings you answer it with, 'Yes, Miss Reed.' If you get a text message, it will be a command from me and you will obey. Got it? You are a slave to me and to this phone."

Tethered always, Kim thought. Could it get any worse? Yes, she reasoned, it can always get worse. It was one of the great and mysterious truths about life; no matter how bad things got, it could always get worse. "Yes, Miss Reed."

Sharon looked at the time, "we need to get you to work. You must be pretty uncomfortable standing there with all those clothes on."

All those clothes? She was wearing nothing more than a tiny, neon dress. "Yes, Miss Reed," Kim said.

"Yes, you are uncomfortable with all those clothes on? Perhaps you should take the dress off."

Kim snapped her head to look into Sharon's dark eyes. She couldn't be serious. Could she? "Please, no," she begged.

No, Sharon thought, it wasn't too soon. "Follow me," she was almost laughing at Kim's distress. She led Kim through the mall, Kim's face hung in fear. Sharon led her past the food court and shops and kiosks hawking jewelry and hats. Past the entrance they had came in and into Macy's. Sharon took her to the fitting rooms, not grabbing a dress from the rack. They entered the small cube together. "Give me the dress."

"Please," Kim said, falling to her knees to beg, really beg.

"Now!"

Kim choked on her words. "You... you said you'd never make me go bottomless in Macy's."

"You won't be bottomless. You'll be naked. Now, give me the dress or give up your house. I'm sick of arguing with you."

Resigned, Kim pulled the straps of the dress off her shoulders and dropped the bright cloth to the floor. She stepped back, picked up the dress and handed it to Sharon.

"Now, what did your husband say? Oh, yes. Meet me in the car. I'll be nice, this time. I'll meet you at the Macy's entrance. Give me a few minutes." With that Sharon grabbed the dress, the bag from Abercrombie's and the bag with Kim's cell phone, leaving Kim naked and alone in the Macy's fitting room.

Time stood still for Kim. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't stay here, Sharon would only wait so long, but she couldn't run through the store naked. If she stayed, Sharon would surely leave. She would be stuck until the store closed and then how would she get home; naked with no I.D., no money? It would be a long and humiliating walk. No, she reasoned, she had to once again streak Macy's. The short term shame outweighed the long trek.

Kim waited five minutes and then she ran. Reliving the streak her husband had put her through. This time she wasn't wearing a top; one hand held her naked breasts, the other covered her pussy. Her ass bounced as she ran, she couldn't conceal everything. She darted from the store, once again hearing the whistles and shouts and taunts burn in her ears. She pushed past an elderly couple as they entered the store, surprised and ashamed when the old man held the door for her. Still she ran. She dashed into the parking lot, looking for Sharon's car. She scanned left and right and finally spotted Sharon, not up by the door but at the far end of the lot. Kim was crying in shame as she streaked across the pavement in the bright daylight. Holding herself, she ran.

Sharon was crying as well, savoring Kim's distress. She had never laughed so hard in her life, watching little miss perfect run naked across the parking lot. She had almost left, thinking how much fun that could have been, but decided not to. She didn't want to break Kim this early in the game. She knew she would in time; she just wanted to enjoy the torment for a while longer. Watching Kim run made her pussy pulse with need. She'd take care of that later.

Kim made it to the car and threw herself into the back seat, ducked below the windows and sobbed.

Sharon let her cry and drove Kim to work. She was giggling as she thought that Kim would get to reveal her body even more before the day was through.

9

Sharon watched, as promised, as Kim put in her full shift at Pussy Cats.

She had started each dance with just panties, not having any brassieres to wear. As she had been commanded, Kim had dutifully doffed her panties at the end of her first dance and had given them away. The crowd seemed elated to see the souvenirs and by the end of the night, Kim had made more money than any previous night. Saddened by her day, but unbelievably aroused by all that happened, during her last dance Kim had pulled a chair onto the stage and masturbated to a noisy orgasm in front of the whole audience. The tips and applause were impressive and even Sharon was amazed at how resilient her little Kimmie-Doll seemed to be. The entire night, while not dancing, Kim served the men in the private rooms to the right of the stage.

At the end of the night, Sharon drove Kim home. Kim was wearing her green dress and just sat silently in the back seat, spread, her phone in her purse next to a large pile of cash.

Dropping her off at her house, Sharon said, "See you tomorrow, Kimmie."

"Yes, Miss Reed." Kim sounded weak, even to herself.

Sharon watched as Kim walked into her house and shut herself away from the world.

Kim stripped on her Dressing Rug and took a forty-minute shower, trying to wash the day away. She traipsed naked to her bed and an hour after locking herself in, Kim was asleep.

10

Sharon masturbated to a delightful orgasm, decided it wasn't enough, and picked up her phone. "Jason," she said. "Get over here and do me!"

Twenty minutes later, Jason Norgan, a senior at the local high-school arrived at her door and did as he was bid. Sated, Sharon sent him away. It will be easier, she thought, next year when he's a student at her college. The wait had nearly been too much; Sharon could be impatient.

Ten minutes later, Sharon was asleep.

Chapter 4

1

Sharon arrived ten minutes before seven that Friday morning. She carried her camera and a small plastic bag to Kim's door and rang the bell. Kimberly opened the door, nude, her brown tresses pulled back into twin pigtails and her face made up the same as the day before. Sharon could see a small blush on Kim's face and delighted in it. "Good morning, Kimmie."

Not repeating the mistake of the previous morning, Kim said, "Good morning, Miss Reed." She tried to sound happy and almost succeeded.

"I have something for you," Sharon said handing the small bag to Kim. "I picked it up at the drug store this morning just for you."

Kim opened the bag and pulled out a purple and white box labeled Spa Wax. Kim looked at it, her face lined with confusion. "Miss Reed?"

Sharon barked laughter. "You did not ask me to humiliate you yesterday while we were shopping. I am sure you thought you were embarrassed enough, but that is not the way the game is played. This is your punishment. Tonight, instead of shaving your pussy, you are going to go on stage and wax yourself bald. It'll hurt; I am sure. At least I hope so," she chuckled at this. "You are also going to offer the little strips of pubic hair as souvenirs. I can't imagine anyone wanting them, but it should be so embarrassing for you to offer them. I'll probably come to the club to watch you do it."

Kim's mouth hung open, praying she had misheard Sharon, but knowing she had not. She shut her mouth, swallowed, and meekly said, "yes, Miss Reed." There was nothing else she could say.

"Excellent. Now, let's go see what you're gonna wear to work today."

Kim followed Sharon to the bedroom carrying the wax with her. Sharon commanded Kim to spread her legs while Sharon grabbed a small white blouse from the closet. She poked her head out of the closet and asked, "where are your new skirts, Kimmie?"

Kim's head snapped to Sharon; surely she'd not have to wear those to work. Would she? "Please," Kim said, "don't make me wear those to class. You said you'd take it easy on me on campus. Please."

Sharon's smile faded from her lips. "You don't like your new skirts, Kimmie?"

Kim's face went from red to white to red again as shame and fear played equally across her mind. How could she answer that question? If she said she liked them then Sharon would certainly make her wear one and if she said she did not like them then what? Kim figured Sharon would have them modified with the scissors in her purse. Sharon would tell Kim why Kim did not like them. It was a lose-lose situation. "What ever you say, Miss Reed," Kim said sounding broken.

"Well, then, I say have a nice day." She dropped the blouse on the floor and walked from the room. Her heels clicked loudly on the kitchen tile as she made her way to the front door.

Kim ran after her, darting through the dining room and into the foyer just as Sharon arrived. "I'm sorry, Miss Reed," Kim said, her head bowed. "Forgive me." Sharon's intention had been clear. She was leaving and with her any hope of Kim keeping her house and both jobs. Kim could not allow that to happen. For the first time she realized how truly trapped she was.

"It seems I have to go through this every day," Sharon spoke slowly. "Yesterday you promised you'd not give me any more trouble and the first thing this morning, there you are, arguing with me. Why should I keep doing this?"

Kim was nearly in tears, "I'm sorry." She was apologizing to Sharon, which seemed to redden Kim's cheeks even more.

"Well then," Sharon said. She took a deep breath, "where are your new skirts?"

"In the laundry room, Miss Reed." She had planned on washing them over the weekend and so had dropped then in the laundry room when she had gotten in from Pussy Cats the previous evening.

"Go get them and meet me in the bedroom."

"Yes, Miss Reed."

Kim returned to find Sharon sitting on her bed. "Put one on," Sharon commanded.

Kim placed the skirts down on the bed next to Sharon and grabbed the top one from the pile. She pulled the tags free, dropping them on the bed. She donned the skirt and as she had noticed the day before, the skirt was entirely too short. Her pussy was completely covered, but she could feel the skirt skimming her ass. She pulled her hand along the skirt, tugging the hem lower. She looked at herself in the mirror, with the skirt as low as she could wear it she could still see the curve of her ass reflected back at her; the twin swells were playing peek-a-boo with the hem of her skirt.

"Now," Sharon said, her eyes hard points, her voice iron. "This is what you are going to wear to class today." She stared at Kimmie, daring her to protest. Wisely, Kim remained quiet, but she could feel tears threaten to spill from her eyes. "And," Sharon continued, "you are going to grab the remaining skirts I let you keep including the ones that needed to be modified and we are going to drop them off at the tailors this morning. Because of your little outburst, this will be the longest skirt you will own. Got it?"

Shamed and scared Kim said, "yes, Miss Reed." Her voice was little more than a squeak.

"Now grab the blouse from the closet."

Kim obeyed.

"Put it on." Sharon watched as Kim donned the blouse. Before Kim's outburst, the blouse was going to be the worst part of her outfit for the day, not the skirt. Kim's little display had actually helped Sharon to speed things up; maybe a little too fast, she thought. Sharon secretly hoped Kim would defy her again. The blouse was tight and thin and Kim's breasts were covered, but their shape as well as the hard points of Kim's nipples were perfectly outlined. Wearing it, Kim's breasts were at the same time hidden, yet their shape and size fully revealed.

Seeing herself, Kim wanted to hide away. She would be clearly displayed in the outfit Sharon had chosen for her. Chocking back a sob, she knew she'd obey. Sharon would not hesitate to end Kim's career and Kim losing her house did not bother Sharon in the least. Trapped, Kim thought, then, no, a stranger thought crept through her conscious thoughts. Owned. She was owned.

"Grab your wax and all of your skirts and let's go. Remember, we decided they were a little long." Sharon almost broke out laughing at the look on Kim's face.

Kim did as she was told; grabbing every skirt she owned and walked, dressed in her breast-hugging blouse and tiny skirt, meekly behind Sharon. She held the skirts in front of her with both hands, the bag containing her wax hung from her wrist. She followed Sharon to the door, grabbed her purse with her phone, donned the same short heels as yesterday, and left the house with Sharon. She struggled to lock the door. "Get in and spread," Sharon said as she climbed behind the wheel.

Kim placed the items she was carrying down in the back seat, sat, moved forward and spread her legs. Her pussy gaped back at her. The skirt was so short that with her legs spread her naked ass was on the cloth of the seat, not the denim of the skirt. She wanted to shut her legs, she wanted to cover up, and she wanted to flee. Instead, she meekly sat there and wondered how she could be any more embarrassed. She needed to come up with a way; the waxing would be horrible and it was a punishment for not asking for even more humiliation. Think, she berated herself, think.

Sharon backed from the driveway, watching Kim in the rear view mirror. Sharon's pussy throbbed at the power she exerted over Kim. She wanted to watch Kim struggle with what she was being made to do. She enjoyed treating Kim poorly and from the looks of Kim's swollen sex, she enjoyed it too.

"Miss Reed," Kim said, her voice little more than a whisper, "to humiliate me, may I have one of the skirts shortened even more?" Kim had reasoned that with the scissors in her purse, it was bound to happen anyway and thought that this would satisfy Sharon and not really be anything different than what would eventually happen anyway.

Sharon smiled, "I'll take care of it. You don't like the idea of the waxing, do you, Kimmie?"

"No, Miss Reed."

Sharon grinned, "well, then this will help you. The next time we are together, and you forget to ask me to humiliate you, do you know what your punishment will be?"

Kim shook her head, "no, Miss Reed."

"Would you like to?"

Kim thought about it and decided, "yes, Miss Reed." If it wasn't that bad, she reasoned it would be like a 'get out of jail card'; a free-pass. Maybe it would be tamer than any humiliation that she'd be able to come up with.

"Well, Kimmie," Sharon was giddy, "if you forget, you will move your Dressing Rug outside onto your front porch. Won't that be fun?"

Kim gasped. If she were forced to strip and dress outside than the likelihood of being seen by her neighbors would skyrocket. She was fortunate they had not seen her yet but with Sharon leading her, Kim knew it would be just a matter of time. And, as before, how do you answer such a loaded question. Shaking with fear and blushing with shame, Kim said, "thank you, Miss Reed." It wasn't an answer, but Sharon said nothing.

Sharon drove to a drycleaner that opened early for the business community and parked the car. "Hand me your clothes and wait here. Do not close your legs. Got it?"

Blushing, Kim said she understood. She handed the skirts to Sharon and watched as Sharon walked off with her skirts in her hands. Kim jumped when the car beeped, the alarm locking her inside like a puppy added more color to her crimson cheeks. She sat there, legs obscenely spread, her pussy, wet with need staring up at her and whoever chose to walk by the car. She covered her face with her hands and waited for Sharon to return.

Sharon walked into the store and handed the skirts to the man behind the counter. "I need these dry-cleaned," Sharon said, "and I would like to have all of these shortened by a full inch," she indicated the new skirts, "and this one," Sharon pulled one of the correct sized denim skirts free, the tags still hanging from it, "shortened by three inches." She picked through Kim's original skirts and said, "and all of these need to be the same length as the denim ones." Sharon was smiling. Kim had asked to have one of her skirts shortened and Sharon had gleefully had them all made shorter. The skirt Kim was wearing was her longest one, as promised.

The man politely agreed, marking the sales order, making a number of notes. "They'll be mighty short," he said.

"It's okay," Sharon agreed. "I'm counting on it."

The man looked at Sharon, wondering if she was kidding. Deciding that she was not he asked, "When would you like them?"

"Tomorrow?"

He nodded, "It'll cost," he counted the thirteen skirts and said, "fifty-two bucks extra for next day."

"That will be fine."

He finished writing up the sale and handed the receipt to Sharon. "Tomorrow afternoon," he said. Sharon thanked him and returned to the car where her little Kimmie-doll was sitting, head hidden in her hands and legs spread wide, waiting for Sharon's return. The car beeped as Sharon unlocked the door and Kim jumped, looking around eyes wide, her knees bouncing at the sound. Sharon laughed at Kim's obvious distress. "Let's head to class. I'm sure you will have your students' undivided attention today."

Kim could only moan.

2

Looking from his office window, Dean Waters could not believe what he was seeing. Kimberly Turner was walking behind Sharon Reed with her head bowed. Kim was dressed quite provocatively and he wondered if his decision to allow her to find herself again was a good one. She looked less professional than any of the other faculty at the college and her skirt was nearly shameful. From his window he could clearly see the swell of her breasts bounce under the thin, white shirt that she was wearing. The only thing remotely demure about Kim was her sensible shoes. If the heels were any higher than Kim would look more like a hooker than an educator. He took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. He had to talk to Sharon and see what she thought and then he'd talk to Kim.

1...34567...15