It Doesn't Just Happen On Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I finished speaking, I felt his cockhead push into my waiting cunt, stretching my entrance open. Even with my wetness, I could still feel him force me wide open until his huge meat filled my sex tunnel completely, penetrating to depths that had not often been reached.

"Oh fuck ... yes... yes... Fuck meeeee!" I moaned and gasped like a wild woman as he started to pump his immense length in and out of me.

I was in ecstasy and it seemed to take no time at all before I was reaching the edge of an orgasm and I let him know.

"Oh shit, your cock is so fucking big... it feels so good ... I'm going to come! Don't stop please, I'm going to come already!"

Jared calmly continued to thrust steadily into my compliant form, "Come for me Katie. Come on my prick."

Squealing with pleasure, I did just as he ordered, "Fucckkkkkkk, don't stop ... I'm... gonna ...cummmmmmm!"

Waves of orgasmic pleasure crashed over me, and I bucked with each one. My body buzzing from the climax, my stiletto heels digging into him to pull his cock deeper into my spasming pussy.

Slowly my orgasm receded and I lifted my head to gaze between my legs. Jared's huge dick was still pumping in and out of my pussy, my pink labia wrapped around the shaft, clinging to it and cushioning every stroke he made.

"Fuck it feels so good ... so deep ... yes, yes!" I could hear myself whimpering with pleasure as he fucked me.

I was soon treated to another orgasm, and then another. The culmination of each peak merging with the start of the next until I began to wonder if Jared would ever stop when he started thrusting faster, slamming his hardness as deep as he could, his hips slapping mine.

"Oh god, Katie, I'm gonna ...cum! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" his voice became a series of unintelligible grunts and gasps as he buried his pulsating cock all the way up inside me, the shaft throbbing as he filled my womb with his semen.

Gradually, our writhing slowed to a stop and I gave Jared a kiss, which would have been more passionate had I not been totally spent and out of breath.

Lying there with his cock still buried deep inside me, I eventually managed to get out a few words.

"That was incredible, Jared! You know I would love you to stay the night but my neighbour's ... in the morning ... You know!"

"It's ok babe, I understand," he pushed himself off me and I lay there, legs spread with his seed already starting to dribble out of my gaping slit, watching as he gathered up his clothes.

After he was dressed, I escorted him to the front door, slipping my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately, our tongues intertwining, until he eventually pulled away, leaving us both gasping breathlessly.

"If I don't go now, I'll never go" he grinned, leaning over to give me one final peck on the lips, "but maybe we can do it again real soon."

And with that he opened the door and left.

Dave was standing in the lounge when I returned.

"Fucking hell that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen." He declared excitedly.

I giggled and laid myself back on the sofa, spreading my legs wide in an unspoken invitation.

He didn't need to be asked a second time and dropping his pants he lowered himself between my legs and drove his cock straight into me.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me... reclaim me!" I groaned taking his full length in my dripping pussy.

The sex was fast and furious, I was still trembling from the orgasm's Jared had given me while Dave was as aroused as he could possibly be from watching me get fucked.

"Ungh... ahhh... fuck, fuck... fuck meeeeeee!" I squirmed under my husband, squealing in ecstasy as he fucked me savagely.

His arse rose and fell between my stockinged thighs, his hard shaft slamming into my oozing slit as my nether lips clung to his erection.

Every stroke of his manhood into my pussy sent me closer to another major climax.

"Oh fuck... yes... I'm... gonna...!" I bucked against him, hooking my legs over his.

"Aaaaaahhhhh... fuck... Katie... Unhhhhhhhh!" Dave groaned as he came, his cock pulsing in my vagina as he spewed another copious load of sperm into my already saturated belly.

"CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!" as he spurted inside me, I went screaming over the edge, my orgasm engulfing me totally.

We lay on the couch for several minutes, barely speaking, just enjoying the feel of being together.

Finally, Dave pushed himself off me and sat up, leaving me laying there, my legs still wide apart as I enjoyed the afterglow of my last climax.

"Was it all you wanted?" I asked him.

"More than that. Much more." He responded softly, "How about you?"

"It was... amazing. The sex was so... exciting." I told him honestly.

"Maybe you should stay the night at his place next time." He suggested...

12