It Happened in Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your cock in between my tits." Julie said. I loved how filthy she'd get when she spoke. I hastily unzipped my pants, my cock springing out as if it already knew what to do. She licked her right palm and stroked my raging member for a moment, lubricating it. Then she smiled and put her hand back on her chest, waiting for me to obey her command.

I slid my slick cock in between her massive melons with ease. Her spit lubricated my cock easily enough to slide in the crevice between her bosoms. Julie's silver dollar nipples were hard and pointy as my cock slip in and out between them.

She stuck out her tongue, and I pushed further up, my cockhead touching her chin. Every time it did, her tongue would flick and hit my head ever so slightly. I started to precum and I could hear her moan as she tasted it. A trail of cum started to dribble from the tip of my penis to the tip of her tongue.
After about the fifth thrust Julie moved her tits aside and slid her mouth down to engulf my hard member. Her hands went to the ground and her she looked up, locking eyes with me. That's when she started to really get dirty. You see, even though Julie can drive me crazy, there is yet another reason why I stay with her: she gives mind-blowing blow jobs.

Julie's Perspective

I had enjoyed feeling up Eric on the hayride. He thought we were being subtle, but I saw one of ladies look over and smile. She was dressed as tinker bell, and when we locked eyes I could tell she had been in my shoes before.

There was a hunger in her eyes, as if she was subliminally telling me to continue. I had smiled at her and she had licked her lips, which was the nonverbal cue for her being turned on. She like watching me jerk Eric off, but the sudden jolt had knocked Eric over so I wasn't able to make him orgasm. Still, when she caught a glimpse of Eric's hard cock, her eyes had widened in surprise. She looked over to me once more, and gave me a smile of approval.

Even though he had embarrassed himself completely, I knew Eric was still hard from the hayride. His body craved the sweet release from all the built up tension I had given him. I loved teasing him and watching him squirm as his balls tightened, ready for orgasm.

I had smiled at the couple that moved closer to us before we exited the truck. Then, I led Eric into the corn maze. He was going to get that release that he desired so much. I took him to a secluded corner, and moved the upper part of my shirt down, revealing my white, lacey bra. I unclasped my bra and threw it down.

I licked my lips and then said as softly as I could, ""Put your cock in between my tits."

I loved watching him titty-fuck me. My boobs were definitely one of my best features, and he was hypnotized watching his cock slide in and out between them. That's why I knew I could get away with so much when it came to pushing my boundaries with Eric. He wouldn't give up these mounds of flesh for anything in the world.

I slid my tongue out of my mouth, having it touch my chin. Every time his cock pushed up, I'd flick my tongue on the tip of his cockhead, tasting his precum. I loved the taste of his man juices, and it made me crave for more. Eric has a real nice cock: smooth, thick, and over eight inches. Not too veiny, and it curved straight up. I loved feeling it almost as much as I loved tasting it.

As Eric thrust his member up, I slid my mouth down, tongue still hanging out, and slurped his cock into my hungrily awaiting mouth. I swirled my tongue around his shaft, bobbing my head back and forth, trying desperately to take in every inch. I looked up at him, a hungry lust filling my eyes. I know he loved to see me look up at him, my dazzling blue eyes showing how appreciative I was to have such a large cock in my throat.

I took his cock out of my mouth and grabbed it with my right hand. I slapped his cock against my fleshy boobs, jerking his cock as it hit each mound with an audible slap. I stuck my tongue out and slid my hot mouth up and down the sides of his shaft, getting it nice and wet. The air was crisp and cool, and his cock was starting to shrink due to the temperature. I knew he'd want to warm his cock in my hot mouth. I tilted my head to the right, and opened my mouth to a nice big "O", my jaws stretched as far as they could. I wanted to swallow every inch of him. Once again, I slurped his saliva covered cock into my hot mouth, my lips moving past his head and shaft, stopping just as my lower jaw reached his balls.

I could feel the tip of his precum coated cock tickle my tonsils. My voice box involuntarily made gurgle sounds as Eric began to meet my bobs with thrusts of his own. Eric started to quiver his legs, and I could feel his balls begin to tighten as he was near orgasm. His grunts turned to groans as he reached his climax. I could feel my pussy moisten, turned on by his sounds and thrusts. The cool air reacted with the juices flowing into my lacey, silky, underwear, making me shiver. Goosebumps started to form on my skin, and the small hairs on my arm stood up.

Eric shuddered, and I felt his hot creamy load spurt into my mouth, coating my tongue and throat. I eagerly swallowed. Some of his cum dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin, falling on my still bare tits. That's when we heard movement through the corn stalks and a flashlight beamed at us both.

Eric jumped and I looked over, startled, but unable to scream due to the mouthful of cum I had just received.

"Well now, look what we have here Carrie, looks like Alice here is in a state of wonder." We heard a slight chuckle as two people stepped out of the shadows into the moonlight.

It was the couple we had met earlier. The husband had found us both, and I looked at the woman who he had called Carrie to see her reaction. The look on her face told me she had something nefarious already planned.

"What are we going to do about it Jason?" She spoke softly, with a hint of sensuality mixed in her tone.

"Well it looks like this young lad is finally spent, for the time being. Why don't you make yourself comfortable next to Alice over there and I can keep this big boy company." Jason eyed me over, his gaze halting when his eyes reached my chest.

In a state of shock, I hadn't realized that my mouth was still full of Eric's sticky load. I quickly swallowed, taking all of his seed in a single gulp before finally speaking. Fortunately, Eric spoke up first.

"What are you going to do?" Eric said, his voice wavering just enough for me to notice. I realized he hadn't really noticed how much this couple had watched us. I could tell from the hayride that they were turned on too, I just didn't expect them to follow us in. However, this was a nice surprise, and my mind raced with anticipation and excitement about what was to come.

"Relax hun," Carrie said softly, her lips pursed as if to calm Eric down. She moved over to him and rubbed his shoulders. "Why don't you go move over to Jason there, and I'll show you what we're going to do. Jason? You want to toss me that blanket and take care of this stud over here?" Her husband happily obliged and Carrie took the blanket and threw it on the ground.

As Eric moved by Jason, I could see Carrie moving the top of her dress down. She was still holding a glass wand, and it wasn't until she moved into the moonlight that I realized that the wand handle was rather thick at the end, as if it wasn't really a wand at all. Carrie's full figure came into the moonlight and I could see that her dress was moved past her chest, revealing her naked bosoms. They were almost as big as mine, large D cups with small perky nipples. I noticed she hadn't been wearing a bra the entire time.

As if she read my mind Carrie replied, "I don't wear undergarments. They seem to just get in the way."

She pulled her dress up as if she were readjusting, her skirt moving past her waist, flashing me her bare pussy, with only a truffle of hair at the top in a long, thin strip. It was glistening in the moonlight, and I licked my lips in anticipation for what was about to cum.

Carrie moved over to me and firmly planted her lips on mine. As our lips locked, I parted my mouth just a bit, allowing for her to slide her tongue inside. She tasted sweet, like a candy apple. Her nipples were perky with arousal, and I could feel them touch my bare chest. I started to rub my body against her, my right hand slipping under her dress and grabbing her bare ass, while my left hand held her head steady. Carrie moved her left leg up and wrapped it around me. As we parted lips, I moved my hands, locking eyes with Carrie. She smiled a devious smile, as if she knew what was about to happen.

I trailed my lips onto her soft neck, giving it a nibble. I moved my lips past her neck and started to kiss her chest. My lips pursed and I sucked her skin, leaving a mark. My tongue flicked on her nipple, and the rest of my mouth quickly found their way to sucking on her areola. She tasted so sweet.

My left hand reached down to her waist to keep her steady, and my right hand trailed from her ass cheek to her already wet slit. I slipped two fingers in and heard her gasp. She moved her waist, rocking against my digits as I continued to finger her. Carrie let out a soft moan, gasping as I curled my fingers and moved them towards me. She embraced me again and started to kiss me, but her lips moved past my own and went onto my neck. Her soft, full lips were pursed as she started to kiss and suck on my neck, right above my clavicle. Her right hand slid under my skirt and under my panties, and she gripped my ass tightly.

"Let's lay down so I can finger you too sweetie," Carrie whispered in my ear. Then she began to ease me onto the blanket. I got on my back and she positioned herself over me.

She looked down at me and moved her lips back to mine. As I slipped my tongue inside her mouth, I also slipped a finger into her wet slit. She moaned as she kissed me, returning the favor by sticking her finger inside me. I shuddered and replied with a moan of my own. Her finger curled and prodded inside me, feeling my wet pussy walls, and going back and forth. I could hear someone unzip their pants in the shadows.

Carrie took her finger out and moved it to her mouth. Her index finger glistened from my juices, shining in the moonlight. She brought it to her lips and flicked her tongue, tasting it.

"Mmmm you taste so good sweetie. I think I want to taste you a bit more." Carrie positioned herself above me, moving her head down to my groin and moving her pussy into my awaiting face. I took a deep breath and smelled her sweet nectar, like lavender mixed with sex. The trail of hair above her slit looked like a landing strip, and it was almost as if she had shaved it with the sole purpose to guide my tongue into her sweet muff. I felt a surge of pleasure as Carrie stuck her face into my shaved mound, and I knew I had to return the favor. Softly, I stuck the tip of my tongue inside her, tasting her sweet juices. Her sweet mound was already wet from our previous foreplay, and I started to dig my tongue in deeper, my lips touching the lips of her pussy. I circled my tongue around her clit, and she began to do the same. In the darkness I heard the guys whispering to each other, but my attention was directed at pleasing Carrie.

All of sudden, I felt her stick two fingers inside me, her middle finger hooked around while the index remained rigid. Carrie began to finger fuck me, while her mouth was fixated on my clit, sucking and licking it forcefully. My moans increased audibly as the pleasure intensified. I wanted to finger her once more, but the pleasure became too much and my hands gripped her firm ass as I brought her pussy closer to my mouth. I buried my face into her sweet cunt, determined to make her feel the same amount of pleasure that she was giving me.

Carrie moved her face out of my wet mound and moved up to kiss me. Her fingers still remained inside me, and were desperately trying to make me cum. My lips hungered for hers and I moved in to kiss her passionately. As our tongues danced in each other's' mouths I started to taste my juices mixed with hers: A delightful cocktail that I never got tired of tasting.

"I've got something for you sweetie," Carrie whispered in my ear. As she said this she grabbed her glass wand that was lying next to us. The top part was a star, but she took the rounded end of it. That's when I realized her wand really wasn't a wand at all, but a glass dildo that she had repurposed to look like a wand for her costume. The end of the wand without the star was thick and round, as if imitating the head of a cock. I gasped at the epiphany as she grabbed the glass phallus and slowly entered it into me.

"Ugh! Fuck!" I moaned. Carrie pushed it in, inch by inch into my awaiting cunt. Then, she began to move it back and forth. I looked down to see the glass glistening in the moonlight, freshly coated with my sweet cream. I looked up at her, and locked eyes. With those wings on her back, she looked like a real fairy. The wing's color matched her dark pink eye shadow. I could tell Carrie was getting wet, watching me fuck her toy. She began to pump it in and out, slowly picking up the pace.

"You like that baby?" She said with a moan. All I could do was nod, too overwhelmed with pleasure to make a sound other than the moans of ecstasy that were escaping my mouth. My sweet mound was starting to overflow with juices, and some of it dribbled out of my slit and onto my thighs.

"You're so wet aren't you?" Carrie said softly. Once again, I could only nod in reply. Carrie pulled the wand out, tasting the end of it. I loved watching her long tongue lick the ends of the glass. She gave the tip of the wand a kiss, and her red puffy lips wrapped around the head of the dildo. She took her time getting her wand wet and locking eyes with me as her mouth moved up and down the glass shaft. Finally, she popped it back inside me, my nectar sloshing noisily as she crammed it in.

Carrie popped off the star end of the wand, revealing another cockhead tip. She began to position herself down to meet that end, while still pumping the other end of the dildo inside me. I watched as she arched her back, lifting her hips to take in the other side of her glass phallus. I heard it enter inside her, and could tell from the sounds that she was as wet as me.

I arched my back, bringing the wand deeper inside me and started to rock back and forth. Every time I moved forward, a couple of inches would leave me and enter Carrie. She would moan, then rock back, having the glass dildo come back inside my waiting pussy. I watched as we began to fuck each other, using her sex toy. Then, she shuffled closer, moving the wand deeper inside both of our wet mounds, until she was mere inches away from me. We locked eyes and continued to rock back and forth. This time, when we pushed forward our pussy lips would touch ever so slightly. The sight of our lips kissing started to send me over the edge, but we weren't done yet. As we continued to fuck her toy, I noticed the older gentleman, Jason, come out from the shadows.

Jason's Perspective

On the hayride, I hadn't really noticed the spectacle that was happening before me. It wasn't until my wife Carrie nudged me that I saw there was another show going on in the truck; a much better show than the horrors that surrounded me. Right across from us in the truck was a couple about ten years younger. The guy was obviously getting the hand job of his life while his girlfriend jerked him underneath their blanket. I could see her hand slightly manipulate the fabric, but his face gave it away. Nobody looks at killer clowns with lust in their eyes.

When we got to the acrobatic dancers, I figured he'd blow his load, but surprisingly he was able to last. His face contorted as if he was about to cum, when suddenly the truck accelerated and knocked him on the ground. That's when I saw his cock; eight inches of rock hard man meat, thick and hard. I saw my wife's eyes widen, as did my own. My cock was thicker than his, but about an inch less. I got to admit, his was nice, and I inadvertently licked my lips. The poor guy was oblivious as he sat back down, and his cock hung down from his black slacks. It wasn't until he looked over at me that I decided to finally tell him that we could all still see his massive member. I smiled, and then I laughed alongside my wife and his girlfriend. Amongst our laughter however, I felt my own pants tighten and my crotch stiffen. I was as hard as he was.

When we got to the corn maze, my wife and I waited by the truck. We were going to follow this couple in. It was pretty obvious what they were about to do; the guy hadn't released yet and his girlfriend looked like a ball of sexual energy. We slowly walked inside the maze, keeping our distance from them. My wife pointed at them as they started to pick up the pace.

"Look, she's leading him." She said, giggling. The guy was practically at a sprint as he tried to keep up with his girlfriend. Finally, they found a secluded area, and I saw the girl get on her knees and whip out the guy's cock. Carrie turned around and started to bend some of the corn stalks, trying to block the pathway. I started to help her, and we were able to close it. The small opening was narrow enough that after bending a few stalks it actually looked like a wall.

My wife turned to and flashed her devious smile. "Nobody will bother us now. Let's keep quiet and watch for a few minutes." I had seen that look on her face before.

Carrie and I are swingers, and have been since we first got together. Even after ten years of marriage, I still got turned on by the sight of her, especially when she was taking someone else's cock. And she always had a knack for spotting potential fuck buddies, or people who would be willing to get into the different wild sexcapades that we liked to plan. Many times we'd have nervous friends come over to our house for a swinger's party, not knowing what we were inviting them over for, and many times these friends would turn out to be the sluttiest of everyone in the room. It was marvelous to see how easily Carrie could manipulate a couple to sleep with us, as if she had special insight to their deepest desires. Admittedly she did understand the human psyche with great depth; she was a psychologist and she definitely knew how to influence people with just a simple touch or phrase. However, I knew she'd her expertise to attain carnal pleasure.

Yet tonight, something was different about these two. These wasn't your typical shy couple, but one that was wild and full of passion and desire. In actuality, they reminded me a lot of Carrie and myself. Always horny, and always willing to get down and dirty no matter the time and place.

I looked over and saw the guy's eight inch cock fucking the girl in her chest. It was a marvelous sight watching her massive DD tits wrapped around his raging dick. This girl was so cock hungry, unlike anyone I'd ever met aside from Carrie. Sure enough, she took his dick in her throat and began to suck it fervently. I felt my own cock start to stiffen, making a tent in my pants. Carrie looked down at my cock and back up to me. She flashed that age old devious smile of hers; the one that showed her true intentions. My cock sprang up at seeing her smile, as if it knew what was to come next. Her smile was like a bell, and my dick was like one of Pavlov's dogs, awaiting its treat. My cockhead was already dripping with precum, ready to be used.

Carrie moved over to me and rubbed her tight ass against my groin. I groaned a bit, but she turned and put her finger on my lips.

"You don't want to startle them...yet." She whispered to me, "And be careful with my wings. I made them." She winked. Carrie turned around again, grinding her ass on my hard member. I moved my hands to her hips, feeling her swaying as we watched the couple in front of us. Carrie put her hands on mine, and moved my hands down to her hot mound. My hands reached for her thighs and I began to rub them. I moved my hands to her inner thighs, and then slowly moved my fingers up to her awaiting slit. That's when I realized she wasn't wearing panties.