It Happened One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie got in the car and I closed the door and climbed into the driver's seat. We talked about things for the drive back to my house, but we never mentioned the elephant in the back seat until we were parked. I turned off the car and turned to look at Debbie in the dim light.

She turned and put her hands around my head and said "Mr. John Richard, I think I love you. Will you marry me?"

"But I'm way older than you" I sputtered. "When I'm 85 you'll still only be 73."

"That is not an answer" she said. "Will you marry me?"

A hand grenade in the car couldn't have been any louder than those simple words. Things were going dark again when I heard Claire's voice in my head 'Say yes' was all she said. I couldn't argue so I said it out loud "Yes".

Debbie pulled my head to her kissed me again and said "Good. Now that that is settled, let's go inside."

She had to get out of the car and pull me out. I was still in shock. Debbie grabbed my arm and led me to the front door and waited while I automatically unlocked it and we went in. I closed and locked the door out of habit behind us and Debbie pulled me towards the living room.

Without saying a word she helped me take my suit jacket off and my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. Then to my utter amazement, she grabbed her dress in both hands and pulled it over her head.

When I said that she had a beautiful body when we were on the beach, I was lying. Her body was achingly beautiful. It was the kind of body that men's magazines would go to war over. It was flawless. Her breasts were high and firm with almost perfect light brown areolas, little button nipples standing out, legs that went on forever and a beautifully trimmed patch of pubic hair where those legs met in a perfect vee.

Her eyes were twinkling as she asked playfully "Do you like what you see?" I nodded dumbly. She moved closer and undid my belt and unhooked and unzipped my pants. As she reached in her eyes widened as she felt my manhood. My brain was completely locked up but my body continued on its own.

I finished taking my shirt off and kicked my pants to the side as Debbie continued to explore me through my underwear. I hadn't been fully hard before, but I was getting there quickly.

Finally she muttered to herself "I have to see this" and pulled my underwear down. Her hand wrapped around my erection and I moaned. She kissed it and then slid it between her lips and I groaned. With her one hand stroking it and her other hand playing with my balls I came. Without warning my cock started to throb and my hot cum was shooting into her mouth.

I heard myself saying "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come so fast. It has just been so long. I haven't even jerked off. I am so sorry..."

When I was finished shooting my sperm into her mouth, she continued to suck on my cock for a minute or two and then stood up and kissed me. This time her tongue licked my lips and demanded entry and I opened for her. I could taste the wine and garlic and the seasonings from dinner and a strange salty taste that I identified as my cum. I had tasted it before when Claire had kissed me after sucking me off and when I had eaten her pussy after we had made love.

We kissed and I held her and let my hands wander over her back and she explored me with her hands. Finally we broke the lip lock and she whispered in my ear "It's time for you to return the favor" and she started to pull me towards the couch.

I stopped her and pulled her back to me. This time I whispered in her ear "You deserve better than a couch. Come to my bed with me." She nodded and we walked side by side to my bedroom.

When we got there, I dimmed the lights and gently pushed her onto the bed. I bent down and kissed each of her nipples while stroking the sides with my hands. It was her turn to moan. I kissed my way down to her stomach and lightly dipped my tongue into her belly button. She sucked air in through clenched teeth and then began to giggle.

"That tickles" she said softly. "Stop it. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy." I let her gently push my head further south.

She brought her knees up and spread her legs wide as my tongue slid down the outside of her pussy lips. I gently parted her lower lips and took a moment to admire them.

Debbie had the kind of pussy lips where the inner lips were wrinkly and pouty but they didn't go much beyond the confines of the outer lips. Unlike Claire's which were so long I could tie them in a knot and did once to prove it to her.

Debbie's hands were pushing insistently so I gave in and began to explore the outer folds with my tongue. The smell of her womanhood had been tickling the part of my brain that is connected to the nose flooded in and I inhaled deeply of her.

An involuntary hum started from me as my tongue cleared the apex and brushed across her little nub. I could hear her saying "oh god, oh god" over and over again, but it was muffled by her thighs squeezing on my ears. I finished my circuit of her outer lips and I stopped for a moment to sample the love juices flowing from her tunnel of love.

Her moaning got louder and faster as I stuck my tongue inside to sample the flavor from the source. I started to make the inner circuit and when I reached her clit her hands grabbed me and I could hear "Right there. Keep licking right there. That's the spot. Don't stop. Don't stop ...". She started to arch her back and her hands left my head to grab the bedspread. Her hips were making small bucking motions up and down and I timed my attacks on her little man with her up thrusts.

It wasn't long before a wordless cry came from Debbie and her whole body tensed up and shook. I took the opportunity to slide a finger part way inside her and her shaking intensified. Then just as suddenly, she collapsed onto the bed and she grabbed my head and pulled while saying "Come up here my glorious knight and get your reward."

I crawled up on the bed alongside her and she began to shower my face with kisses. I slid one arm around her and brought the other up to cup one of her titties. As I played with the nipple, it grew harder and the surrounding flesh crinkled up. Finally Debbie stopped kissing me, pulled back and said, "Now for your reward."

She pushed me back flat on the bed and then rolled over straddling me. She rubbed her pussy lips on my once again rock hard penis. After a couple of passes of her wet pussy lips, she reached down and guided my cock to the opening of her vagina. "Just lie there are let me do the work" she purred.

I just nodded. With that she slipped my cockhead inside her and slowly pressed down. I wasn't very far into her when I felt something blocking my way in. Debbie obviously felt it too because she stopped and reversed course until I was almost out of her. She hesitated for a moment and then her hips fell on me impaling herself on my cock, tearing away the obstruction and screaming out.

I held her and asked if she was alright. If there was anything I needed to do. She just laid on me and said "I'm sorry. I didn't think it would hurt like that. Shhh. Just hold me and lie still while I get adjusted to having you inside me."

I did as she asked even though my cock was aching to thrust into her. Slowly Debbie's hips began to rock and started to slide me back and forth inside her. A minute more and she was humping herself on me like a wild thing. I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my cock almost like her hand had done in the living room.

She started to moan and brought her face down to mine and looked me in the eyes and then hissed at me "Fuck me. Fuck my brains out. Hump me with that cock of yours. Oh fuck me." I grabbed her hips and started to comply. I started slowly and then grabbed her hips and started to work my cock into her and back out. Debbie was not helping as she was trying to roll her hips and was completely out of control.

Then she shrieked "Fuck me. I'm coming." And I guess that was all I needed because I was coming too. I had been paying too much attention to Debbie and hadn't noticed how close I was until we both slammed into each other and I felt her pussy squeezing again. It seemed like it went on forever but eventually she slumped down on me and I rolled her to the side with my cock still inside her.

Debbie opened one eye, closed it then opened the other and closed that one. It was cute but puzzling.

So I finally asked "What are you doing?"

She paused and then said "I am trying to decide if this was real or I just had the most delicious wet dream of my life."

I throbbed my dick inside her and said "Did you feel that?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"Then it wasn't a dream" I said. "Besides the guy in a dream usually hangs around as long as the girl wants, but I have to go pee. Like right now" and I started to get up.

When I did, I pulled my cock out of Debbie and noticed the blood. I didn't see any obvious wounds on my pecker so it must be Debbie.

"Oh my god" I said. "Are you alright? I think you are bleeding." She closed her eyes and said in a dreamy voice "uh huh. I've heard that happens when you lose your virginity."

'Lose your virginity' echoed in my head like the empty space it normally is. "You are a virgin" I sputtered.

"Apparently, not any more big guy. On your way back from the bathroom, could you bring a warm washcloth? I'm squeezing my thighs together to so I don't bleed on your bedspread."

I freaked out. I didn't know what to do, so my body took over again. I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bathroom and set her down on the counter. I ran some warm water and soaked a wash cloth and handed it to her.

She hopped down off the counter and caught what seemed like a lot of blood and semen on the washcloth and then calmly turned and rinsed it off, then began to gently wash her lady parts. Meanwhile I was rambling on about "If I had known... and I am so sorry...and can you forgive me..."

She rinsed the washcloth and inspected her pussy, even going so far as to put a finger up inside. Satisfied, she put that finger to my lips and said "Shhh! If I didn't want to give myself to you I would have stopped after sucking you off. Or I would have sucked you off a second time. That has always worked in the past. I wanted to do this. I want you, now and forever." She kissed me and then everything was alright.

I don't remember much of the rest of that night. I remember we showered and then made love and then made love in the shower and finally fell asleep on the bed spread.

It was early morning when I woke up. Debbie was still nestled on my arm with a smile on her face. Then it hit me, Mark was going to be home any minute now and how was I going to explain this. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Just then the phone rang and I gently retrieved my arm. It was Lucas' mom wondering if they could take Mark to church with them. I agreed, letting loose a silent big sigh of relief. Dodged a bullet there.

I turned back to the bed and Debbie was up, looking amazingly beautiful. As I came back to bed, she asked "Do you have stuff to make breakfast with?"

I said that I did.

"Good" she replied. "Let me find my dress and I'll make some breakfast for us."

My brain spun for a moment, then said "Nonsense. You are not ruining that dress with making breakfast. You are about Claire's size on the bottom half so I can get you some jeans or shorts. You will have to go braless though, you are probably too small to fit any of her bras, but there are plenty of shirts."

Debbie brought her hands to her mouth and said "I can't do that to you. Oh my god. Just waltzing in taking over her bed and her man and then wearing her clothes. What would you think of me?"

I blinked hard several times replaying the last 2 minutes in my head, trying to understand where and when this got derailed.

Finally I said, "Its ok. Yesterday and last night did more good for me than a month and a half with that shrink. Claire is dead. I am alive. It's not my fault."

The shock of hearing me say those words echoed in my head. "It's not my fault." With those words, I felt a shit ton of guilt evaporate off my shoulders. I felt weightless. I looked around and found a small box on the dresser.

Grabbing the box, I walked over to Debbie, I got down on one knee and held out the contents of the box to her and said "Yes. I will marry you, now and forever."

She looked down at the ring I was holding and asked in a very, very quiet voice "Is this Claire's ring?"

"Yes" I said. The room went quiet and I heard Claire's voice tell me 'tell her I want her to have it and I want her to have you'.

I tried to find my voice and then I was speaking "Claire would want you to have it." For a second, I felt a punch on my shoulder so I finished the rest of the message, "And she would want you to have me, if you still want me."

Debbie stood with tears running down her cheeks and finally held out her hand and said "I asked you last night, so I damn well can't say no today."

I took her hand and slid the ring on. It was a perfect fit. I stood up and she melted into me as we kissed sealing our bargain. I heard Clair's voice once again saying 'You done good.'

Eventually we got around to finding Debbie some clothes to wear. A pair of Claire's favorite silk panties and some hot pink shorts and a white t-shirt proclaiming 'HOT STUFF' made for an amazing outfit. As I suspected none of Claire's bras were even remotely usable. But it didn't hurt my feelings to see her nipples poking out and the t-shirt hugging her curves. I couldn't remember the last time Claire wore that outfit so it shouldn't cause difficult questions from Mark.

As promised, Debbie was an excellent cook and she made us a 5 star breakfast. While she was doing that, I cleaned up the discarded clothing pile from the living room. I also checked the bedspread and despite what had seemed like a tremendous amount of blood in the bathroom, none of it ended up on the bedspread.

When Mark came home I tried to explain that Debbie and I were engaged. He yawned and asked "Does that mean you are going to marry her and make her my new mom?"

I said "Yes" and he said "Good" and went over to give Debbie a hug and said "I told you so" and that was the end of it.

Two months later we were married and seven months after that Mark's "premature" sister, Mary was born. She was a healthy 7 pounds 11 ounces.

It was all an amazing adventure from the day Debbie walked, or crashed, into my life.

It is 2018 now and I'll be turning 85 next week and as I told her all those years ago, Debbie is only 73. We are both a little road weary but I still hold the image of that almost 21 year old young woman in my eyes every time I look at Debbie.

We were talking recently and I confessed that I have been hearing Claire' voice guiding me from the time we met. And I mentioned a dream that I have been having recently where Debbie and I are sitting at a table and we look up and see Claire sitting with us. I hear Claire's voice and her hand on my face and I always wake up with the sound of her voice in my head.

Debbie just nodded and said "I have the same dream and the words are always the same."

We looked at each other and Debbie said with me "You done good".

12