It Happened One Happy Hour

Story Info
What the hell was I drinking.
4k words
4.64
22k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers

I looked at him lying there on the daybed. Fully dressed, he looked so very relaxed. He watched me as I nervously undressed. Taggert, young Taggert would be my first man. He knew I was married. He knew I had two children in grade school. He knew I was his boss and could fire him immediately.

None of that mattered to the handsome younger man laying back on the daybed. If it had mattered, Young Taggert might not have seduced me into coming home with him. I'm happy he threw caution to the wind.

He was smiling as he watched me unbutton my long sleeve dress shirt. My hands trembled making the task take longer than it would have under normal circumstances.

Normal. What is normal anymore? Is it normal for a heterosexual male to fall under the spell of another man; a man 7 years my junior? When, in a bar filled with work colleagues and strangers, he told me to finish my drink, that we had business to attend to, why did I listen?

I was speechless when young Taggert first sat, without invitation at my table. Those who had been seated with me, for some reason, bade their goodbyes and were quickly off.

Being polite, I asked young Taggert how he liked working with those of us who had been there much longer.

"I have gotten to know some of my co-workers quite well," he said.

"Very good. Team building is an important part of success, Taggert."

"Yes, yes, it is. And there's one more person I'd very much like know well, er, should I say, team up with?"

"Who might that be?" I asked.

"I think you know," he said moving closer to me.

Our eyes met and some unspoken acknowledgement was passed between us. It was an acknowledgement that I had not understood at first. I began to understand when, young Taggert moved his chair very close to mine. Our thighs touched. His right hand found my left knee. His left hand found my man-bun. He didn't force my knees to part for his exploratory caresses. They seemingly parted of their own accord.

I sat helpless, frozen, unaccustomed to having a man free my long hair and fluff it out so that it fell to my shoulders.

The weak squeal of surprise I made when his wandering hand found the erection hiding in my trousers was so unlike me.

In all my 37 years, I had never been touched by any man the way that young Taggert felt so free to do. To where had my resistance fled? Why wasn't I putting this rude, yet handsome and charismatic younger man in his place?

Might I have stopped it when he placed my hand on his cloth covered cock? My fingers had their own ideas as they encircled his thick, soft, 6" long manhood and gently squeezed.

I heard the sound. It was the sort of humming one makes when one is pleased. "Mmmmm," there it was again as my hand squeezed young Taggert's cock again. It frightened me when I realized that it was I who was humming those sounds of enjoyment. The smile that shown on Taggert's face frightened me as well. His perfectly straight and very white teeth were visible, so too were the dimples that came with his warm and welcoming smile.

I heard a moan of pleasure escape my lips, feeling his hand caressing my neck under my hair.

Our noses were almost touching, our eyes glued to each other's. When he released my erection and brought his fingers to my lips, I felt the room go suddenly quiet as young Taggert waited for me to do what he fully expected me to do.

Our eyes stayed focused on each other's as the young man waited for me to respond. I didn't fight the gentle tug on the back of my head that pulled me forward so that the young man's fingers were touching my lips.

The deafening roar I heard was all in my mind. My lips pursed in a kiss then parted to accept entry into my mouth young Taggert's index and middle fingers. My dick throbbed with arousal.

Taggert smiled and gave me a slight nod. I had surrendered to his advances in a room filled with my onlooking colleagues and assorted strangers.

No words were spoken as Taggert slowly sawed his fingers back and forth between my lips as my tongue welcomed them. In and out until he was satisfied that I wouldn't fight his desires, could not resist his seduction. I was his to use and all who witnessed my seduction also knew it.

That is why then, I was embarrassed but did not fight it when the younger man escorted me out of the crowded bar, his hand on my bottom, leading me onward. Why did the knowing looks and grins, the snide comments about young Taggert snaring another one not enrage me?

I was unable to comprehend my acquiescence as I rode close to my seductor, his arm over my shoulder, my head resting on the side of his broad chest, my hand on his cock.

I did not understand why, when I reached to unzip his trousers, young Taggert slapped the back of my hand. That alone should have brought me to my senses. Should have. Might have.

My impatience rebuked, I went back to holding and running my hand up and down the now hard cock through his trousers.

It's funny how one thing can appear to be two different things at the same time. The ride to young Taggert's apartment seemed to take hours, and yet, once we arrived, it seemed like mere minutes had passed since he led me out of the bar, passing by the watching and knowing public eyes as he held my car door open, and we arrived at his flat.

I knew upon entering the lion's den that there could be no backing out. I briefly thought of my wife and children at home waiting for daddy. The thought was fleeting. I quickly pushed those thoughts from my mind. I felt no guilt about what I knew was about to occur.

There was no right. There was no wrong. There was only desire to know, to taste, to feel, to sample something so different, so alien, and once, so very taboo.

The taste came quickly. Pouring two glasses of Scotch, young Taggert brought one to me. I took it and thanked him graciously. We toasted, "Cheers", took a sip and smiled at each other. Again, I was not able to resist when he took me in his strong arms and kissed me.

My eyes shot open wide when I first felt his lips upon mine. I soon closed them and welcomed his tongue in my mouth while introducing him to mine. The hand young Taggert had around my waist dipped into my trousers until he was holding my bare bottom.

It was all so sudden, so brazen, and very arousing to me. "Please, get undressed for me," Taggert said as he lay back on a plush daybed to watch.

One thing having two different aspects. Unbuttoning my shirt took forever and yet, before I knew it, I was naked to the waist under young Taggert's appreciative gaze.

Young Taggert seemed pleased with himself as he lasciviously stretched, looking more like he was posing for me. "Your nipples give away your excitement Gregory," his words and smile doing nothing to diminish the lust building within me.

I looked down and saw that he was right. My nipples were little stiff points, equally stiff to that which was in my pants. I sat on the edge of the daybed on which Taggert was lounged while watching his new conquest undress. I removed my shoes and socks.

I stood to loosen my belt and remove my trousers under Taggert's watchful eyes. "This is all so new to me. Aren't you going to undress?" I asked quietly.

"And ruin your surprise? I will leave that to you."

I pulled my trousers and boxer shorts off together, eager to sample my "surprise". I made to join him.

Young Taggert held up his hand. "Wait. Please. Let me look at you. Turn around, Gregory, model for me."

My mind was blown. Never had such a request been made of me. My very proper wife always turned off the lights so as not to see me nor I her. Nevertheless, I turned, giving the young sexy man a view of my bottom. Then I gave him side profiles, my 5" dick protruding, bobbing.

"Beautiful, Gregory. Now come to me, come my sweet boy."

Boss and subordinate had switched roles. Here, in Taggert's environment, he commanded, and I followed his lead. Might I add that I was, indeed, thankful for his guidance in this my first foray into homosexuality.

I crawled between his legs, rubbing my hands up his thighs. My face was level with his crotch when I rubbed my palm over and over his still hidden erection. I kissed the hard cock that was still hidden from me by his trousers and smiled up at Taggert.

"Such an eager boy," he smiled. There was no malice in the word boy. He wasn't trying to humiliate me. No. Young Taggert just said aloud what he had so easily seen in me.

I mouthed the length of his manhood impressed by the heat emanating through the wool slacks covering it. I knew it would be larger than my own. "It's how it should be," I thought. His cock being larger than my dick made it easier for me to continue. "At least I was being seduced by a man, a real man," I thought as I again kissed where I supposed the head of his cock waited for my lust crazed worship. "Taggert is not some limp wristed, mincing twink."

Taggert was in the process of removing his shirt. "I thought you wanted me to do that," I said feeling suddenly very different. If I were to be a willing participant in whatever this was to be, I wanted to experience all of it.

"In time, sweet boy. All in good time," he softly said as he smiled.

Taggert reached out and pushed my long hair from my eyes. "You really should part it in the middle. Man-buns are so passe` Besides, Gregory, wearing it long like I suggested would frame your pretty face."

I listened paying attention to everything Taggert was saying. Kissing his cock through his trousers was beginning to wear thin. I wanted the real thing. It is, after all, what he brought home for.

"Um, may I?"

"May you what?"

"You know. Uh, take your pants off?"

"Is that what you want to do? Tell me, Gregory. Do you really want to get me naked for you?"

"Yes, please," I quietly begged.

"You may," he said. "I am impressed that you knew to ask my permission first."

Young Taggert helped me by raising his ass so I could pull his trousers and under wear off. Still poised at his crotch, I admired his cock. Maybe 7" of beautiful manhood lay before me, crying out to me to suck it.

I ran my hands up and down his thighs, gently scratching while blowing on his erection.

Of course, I had seen naked men before. Shower rooms in the gym provided a smorgasbord of nude males parading about. None interested me.

Until now.

His cock was beautiful. The head large, a mix of pink and purple colors capped a long thick shaft. The blue vein lead down over a neatly trimmed thatch of hair. Below an impressive pair of balls lay churning.

"Dear beautiful Gregory, one would think this is the first time you've seen a cock," Taggert said interrupting my interlude.

Hearing him, another man call me beautiful filled me with mixed emotions. I had never felt beautiful before; never considered it. Now, as I contemplate taking a cock into my mouth, the owner of that impressive genitalia found me beautiful.

Taggert welcomed me into his open arms when I became overwhelmed with emotions and lay on top of him. "I do so want this, want you," I whispered in his ear. "But I'm frightened, Taggert, so very frightened."

"I know you're frightened, my beautiful boy." As Taggert was allaying my fear, one of his hands was again under my long hair gently rubbing my neck. His other hand caressed my bottom.

I raised up to look at him. "Am I, Taggert? Am I beautiful?" I so desperately needed reassurance.

"You are," he smiled that inviting smile that melted my heart. I looked at him in wonder. Confidence seemed to radiate from him. The hand on my neck pulled my face to his. Our lips met once more. This time there was more in our kiss than sex. I found the reassurance I needed in Taggert's arms, his tongue probing my mouth, his hand caressing my bottom.

I did feel beautiful. Once a silly notion was then realized. I am beautiful..... at least to the handsome man who kissed me so grandly while exploring my body.

I heard myself mewling like a kitten through our kissing. Our erections pressed against each other. I found myself thinking how nice it felt to have his larger manhood against my smaller dick. It seemed to mesh perfectly with how the events were playing out. I lay in the arms of a larger man as he complimented and assured me of my beauty. Meanwhile, his big cock cradled mine, protecting it, at the same time making it known who the real man was.

I took my mouth from his. "This is my first time. Please be gentle with me," I implored my lover.

"Not to worry darling Gregory. I am gentle with all my women."

One word. A single word said in a moment of intimacy reduced me from the husband and father figure I had been to needing, wanting lover of a real man. Not convinced, I challenged my lover. "Our privates are pressing together, Taggert. That's not vagina your lovely cock is pressing against. Still think me as one of you women?"

I moved my face down to his chest. The hairs tickled my nose as I kissed his nipples and listened to his logical reasoning.

"My darling girl, what is between your legs does not necessarily make you a man. Not if you feel it isn't so. No, my beautiful lady, but the decision is yours to make. Yours alone. You decide. I cannot decide for you. I can only tell you what I see, what I feel."

I felt the rhythmic beat against my cheek as I lay the side of my face over his heart. "Tell me, Taggert, what is it that you see, what you feel."

"Such an insecure woman you are, my lovely Gregory. What I see, what I first saw was your natural grace, the way you moved about always with one hand on your wide hip. Under your clothing, I saw your narrow waist, the abrupt rise of your round buttocks from your thighs. I witnessed your delicate features, the softness of your lips when you smile. I saw the way your beautiful green eyes lit up when someone pleased you."

I moved to his side as Taggert continued. His baritone voice soothing my fears, my insecurity.

"What I felt my lovely lady is this soft smooth skin. I felt the firmness of your plump bottom. I felt your full lips on mine and now on my chest. More importantly, my darling is what I felt when watching you as I have done so many times hoping for this night. I felt a longing for you. I felt my cock grow, hoping one day to feel your soft dainty hands holding me there. I felt the need, no, make that desire to feel your soft lips engulf my cock, drawing out my seed into your sweet mouth. And darling, I felt then as I do now the incredible desire to mount you, to make love to you, inseminate you, fill you with my seed, fulfilling you as a woman, my woman and I, your man."

"Tell me love. Have I answered your questions?"

Oh, but he had. Taggert answered them all. I had no idea men found me attractive, or as Taggert just said, beautiful. He used words such as delicate, dainty, and desirable.

I lay splayed naked over an equally naked man who found me beautiful. I felt beautiful at that moment. Taggert had a way of detailing his visions and what he saw and felt that made me want to be his woman. The decision was mine to make, he said. Ah yes, to be or not to be. That is the question.

At that time, in that moment, there was no decision to make. "I want to be your woman, sweet man. I want to be what you want me to be."

We kissed again as I reached down and took his cock in my hand. I was masturbating my man slowly, gently. "Yes, baby, that's it. That's what I have longed for. Your delicate hand holding me, feeling my cock."

I kissed him again, feeling more than hearing his sigh as I used my fingernails to lightly scratch his ball sac.

Taggert allowed me to take my time exploring his body. I kissed, caressed, fondled and licked my way down his masculine torso to his cock. This was the moment he had waited for, for so long and one I recently found I longed for.

"Wait, darling. Let me sit up. I want to see my woman taste her first cock. Um, this i your fist cock, right?"

I giggled, elated that I could tell him it was. "Would you be jealous if I told you it isn't?"

"I would," he confessed. "I would be consumed by the green monster if another's cock had been where mine is about to go."

"No need for your green monster, Taggert. Yours will be the first, I promise."

"And if I'm a fortunate man, mine will be the only cock to feel your pretty lips wrapped around it. God, but I so love seeing the joy that washes over a first timer like you, when you discover what it is you've been missing."

"A picture speaks a thousand words, dear," I teased while blowing on the large enticing head.

I licked the head of his cock tasting his seepage. It was wonderful. Not so much the flavor. No, the taste was rather bland, neither good nor bad. But it was like fuel to my system. Just licking the big head triggered something deep within me. Young Taggert later told me it was the joy he expected to see and the one he so enjoyed.

But right then, all I was thinking about was swallowing his cock which I did. I didn't hesitate to take him all the way in my throat. Coming up coughing, I glanced sideways at Taggert. He smiled an understanding smile.

I swallowed his cock again. This time I didn't cough. I pulled back dragging my lips and tongue along the shaft. Then, I used my lips to trace the blue vein down to the end before kissing his balls. So overcome with lust, I buried my face in his crotch kissing and licking while trying to get at least one ball in my mouth.

Now kneeling at his side, I was masturbating my man as I suckled the flared head. Taggert pushed my hair aside so he could watch me make love to his cock. It excited me knowing he was watching me suck him.

He allowed me to pleasure him until he was ready for something else, something more intimate.

"Darling Gregory," he whispered. "I want you now as a man wants his woman."

Taggert laid me on my back. I watched him squeeze a generous dollop of KY from the tube he pulled out from under the daybed. Applying the lube to his already wet cock, our eyes met as he applied the same lube to my bottom. His rigid cock stood as if at attention as my man finger fucked me. First one finger, then another until he had three large digits turning me into a moaning, groaning wanton slut.

"Fuck me, Taggert. Stick your big cock in your woman and fuck me. Please."

"Not this night baby girl. Tonight, your man will make love to you."

Despite his fingering me into submission, the pain I felt when his head passed my sphincter was incredible. Tears streamed from my eyes as I tried not to cry out in agony.

"All virgins have pain at first," Taggert said in a failed attempt to sooth me. "Soon, my love, the pain will be but a memory of our first time together."

I wanted to believe him so badly. As I lay under him, his brow knitted as he eased himself into my anus and into my psyche. My hands held his hips, slowing him, giving me time to adjust. Our eyes locked onto each other. In that position, under my handsome man, I truly felt like his woman.

I had been concentrating on Taggert's handsome features I do not remember when the pain actually left me and my ankles were wrapped around his calves.

But Taggert noticed. He was aware of everything I was going through. Slowly pumping his cock in my pussy, he leaned down and we kissed. I felt my dick spewing as I shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

"That's it, my sweet girl. Cum for me. Cum for your man."

"I am, my love. I am cumming for you. Fuck me baby. Fuck your woman. I want you to cum in me, darling man. Inseminate me as you have desired and make me yours. Give me your seed."

I saw my man arch his back. I watched as his eyes rolled back and his teeth clenched. Watching a man have his orgasm was beautiful. "I'm cumming, my sweet. Take your man's seed," he groaned.

I felt his cock expand then jerk as he emptied his balls and filled me with his sperm. A feeling came over me. A feeling I was not used to nor prepared for. Post climatic rapture filled me. I lay there wishing I could lay under my man forever.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,704 Followers
12