It Happened One Happy Hour Pt. 03

Story Info
The ups and downs, in and outs of an evolving life.
3.9k words
4.78
3.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,705 Followers

It was time for me to stop the charade at the office. My marriage having ended months ago, my firm was next to learn the changes I've made.

I chose an olive-green pencil skirt. Falling below my knees to mid-calf. It was tasteful and conservative. The long sleeve ruffled white blouse which was suitable for work also had the added benefit of hiding my Adam's apple.

Panty hose left me without a panty line. Sensible, black 2" heels covered my toes so that the blush pink nail polish would only be seen on my fingers.

Having finally mastered the art of eye make-up, I made sure not to overdo it.

"I approve, my love," Taggert smiled as he finished the double Windsor knot of his tie.

My life was once more enjoyable. The divorce and all that entailed, custody, alimony, property settlement, was behind me now.

My children didn't understand the changes in me. I couldn't blame them for choosing their mum. My barrister told me that I might be fortunate to be awarded weekend visits. The children thought differently. I hoped that, in the future, they might understand, forgive me my departure from their lives and maybe, hopefully, they could find a place in their hearts for me once more.

Taggert comforted me through those trying times and I was grateful to have him in my life. When all around me was doom and gloom, he was my ray of light, guiding me safely through my emotional turmoil.

He had been patient when my tears would flow. When sobs stormed-wracked my body, Taggert would hold me in his arms until I was able to gather myself. Not once did my man leave me to navigate my misery alone. He was with me every step of the way just as he promised he would.

Now, as I prepared to come out to those where I work, I fiddled with the bracelet Taggert surprised me with on the first Sunday walk in the park so many months ago.

"My darling Stella," he said as we sat on a bench. "I want you to have this as a reminder of my love for you and how you and I discovered the real you."

It was a solid gold cuff from Tiffany and Co. Etched in the gold were the words, "Never give up." Taggert knew there would be dark times ahead for me.

Going out that day dressed for the first time as a woman for the world to see wasn't as difficult as it might have been without the love of my man.

He wanted me to wear black mid-thigh shorts, with a pink waist length, lace trimmed, camisole.

The sandals I wore showed my red polished toenails that matched my fingernails.

My hair, parted down the middle was brushed to a luxurious sheen. Taggert taking my hand and me, taking a deep breath, we left his flat and strolled to the park.

I was unashamed, walking with my head up beside my man. All my worrying was for naught. No one stared, gawked, or commented, although Taggert would point out some distant admirers I had. "Stop it," I giggled. But what he said had an effect on me.

The longer we were out in public, the more comfortable with me I became. It didn't bother me when Taggert put his arm around me. To the contrary, I put my own around his waist. Two lovers enjoying a walk in the park. That's what we were and all we were. Nothing to see here, people.

It was while seated on a bench by the pond that Taggert placed the bracelet on my left wrist. He told me he knew the road ahead for me was going to be difficult but not to worry. "You'll have me to share the load, my loving Stella."

I put my hand on the side of his face. "Taggert, thank you so much. Thank you for bringing me out of my miserable past life and showing me true happiness. I so love you; my heart is nearly bursting."

We kissed. It was a long kiss, a kiss of love, of promise, of a life together and I shall never forget that kiss if I live to be a hundred.

When our lips parted, something dawned on me. I laughed out loud, covering my mouth as I did so as not to attract attention.

"What is it my lady finds amusing," Taggert wanted to know.

"Well, believe it or not, dearest, that was my first kiss al fresco. Helen would never permit a public showing of affection. Outside of the church when we wed, no one had ever seen us kiss."

"We shall make up for lost time," he smiled and kissed me again, and again. My goodness, but this man is a God-send.

We made love later that evening and I made up my mind to go home. "It's better to face the dragon when your heart is filled with the bravery that comes with love, my sweet man. I will confess to Helen tonight that I will be leaving her and my children and filing for divorce."

"I must be in hell," I thought as I packed my clothing, glad the children were asleep. In the background, Helen was crying and cursing. "Then run off you pathetic wanker. Go to your whore you faggot. That's right. You're no man. A man does not walk away from his wife and children."

Her words stung me to the core. But, as badly as they hurt, her words cemented in my mind that even if I wasn't going to be with Taggert, leaving Helen would be the best thing I could do for my own survival.

"I'll make arrangements with Roger. He'll draw up the papers and seat us with a mediator so that we might come to agreement on the division of property. Tell the children I love them."

"Fuck you and fuck Roger. I'll get my own barrister.

"Do as you wish. You always have." You fucking Harpy, I thought but did not say the last part.

Then I left.

How is it that a person, having but a single heart can feel it broken and yet, at the same time feel it filled with love and hope?

I sat in my automobile staring straight ahead. It occurred to me that I would never have recognized such joy and hope I now felt had it not been for the misery bestowed on me during my years with Helen. "One hand washes the other," I said aloud as I started the engine and drove away to a new life.

Taggert had been pacing when I knocked on his door. It was late and I hoped he wouldn't be sleeping. True to his word, my man knew I'd be back that night. He worried and waited for me to come back to him.

"No, my love, it was not me being afraid you'd never come back to me. It was me worrying how you would cope with the feelings you must have raging inside."

He dried the lone tear that streamed down my cheek and tenderly kissed me. It was his way of giving me my space while simultaneously, showing me, he was there if I needed him.

And need him I would. The following weeks were hell on Earth. Helen, rather than negotiate in good faith, would rant and carry on about what a prick she was foolish to marry in the first place. Swearing I'd never see "her" children again, mediations ceased being productive and instead were combative.

Taggert wanted to be there at those sessions with me but I told him his presence would only add fuel to Helen's fire. "I love you for making the offer, though." But I knew he was relieved not having to join me in my soon to be ex-wife's recriminations.

You can only imagine how alone I felt as I sat listening to Helen berate me as a husband, as a man, as a father. Hours spent hearing what a bad individual I was, the only thing that kept me from entering into her shouting matches were thoughts of Taggert.

"Look. Look at the selfish bastard, smiling. You see? Do you see what I've been telling you about him?" Listening to Helen's condemnations, I wondered how long she had been hating me. "That bastard is smiling. My pain means nothing to him."

Him. The word was beginning to sound alien when referencing me. I wanted to smash my hands on the table and scream, "HER". I am her now. But I didn't. What I did do, however, was to relinquish all and everything she wanted from me. Even as Roger protested my decision to give her what she demanded, I rose to leave and told him my decision was final. "Please, Roger, just prepare the paperwork to her satisfaction. I shall not contest nor participate any further with her. Reasoning is not her strong suit."

I walked away on air. Free at last to pursue my happiness, the cost would be nothing when compared to the wonderful life I imagined with Taggert.

Yes, but life has a way of evening the score. There were times when memories of Christmas' with the children filled me with a longing to see them. Their first day of school. Science projects I assisted in putting together with them. How they would ask me to read to them and almost immediately fall asleep before I finished the second page. The times I spent running alongside of them as they rode their first two-wheel bicycles.

All of those memories had a way of crushing me. Would it not have been for Taggert and his love, I fear I would not have survived the avalanche of guilt.

God, I love him. When I asked if he minded if I put the pictures of my kids on my night stand, Taggert brought me suitable frames where he inserted the photos and placed them in the living room where it would be seen by everyone who visited.

The divorce settled, I told Taggert how I was now penniless. "Not to worry Stella," he assured me. "We'll make do alright."

And we did. My salary eventually caught up with my debt and Taggert suggested we move into a house of our own. "A place with a garden would be nice," he said.

Our modest cottage was near the city but far enough away that the noise and crowds we behind us when not at work.

How he loved to see my bottom. Taggert would bring me thongs to wear. At the beach, while gardening, he was impossible. Inside though, I loved it when he'd come up from behind and playfully swat my pussy, or tenderly caress it. The more woman I became, the more I turned to my man for his direction, his preferences, his knowledge, his love.

We had a small circle of friends that Taggert loved to tell how we met and how much we love each other. They knew. What's better, they accepted me; accepted us. When the men would gather to debate about such things as politics or their teams in the Would Cup, I would be with the women, mostly talking about our men, our latest purchases, or listening to them tell tales of their children. It was new and they made me feel as though I was one of them.

"Taggert, dear. Can we talk?"

"Yes. I'd love to tell you how beautiful you are," he said while running his hands over my nearly bare bottom.

"Not that, silly goose. I need to discuss something that is bothering me."

"Go on, sweet girl. I'm listening."

I turned to face him. I kissed his cheek and looked deep into his eyes. "Going to work in suit and tie bothers me. It goes against everything I am, who I am."

"And?" My man asked.

Taking a deep breath, "I think I should introduce the firm to Stella."

"You mean let them know of your changes?"

"Precisely. Pretending I'm still Gregory for 9-10 hours a day is tiring. I also think it dishonest of me to continue that way."

So now, my chin up, my purse over my shoulder, I showed Allen the guard my ID and stood for the metal detection wand. He said nothing of my outfit nor hair style.

People looked at me as though they recognized someone they knew but weren't at all certain.

I asked the CEO's secretary if I could have a minute with him. "Who may I tell him is here?" she asked.

"You may tell him Stella, formerly Gregory wishes a minute of his time."

She cradled her phone. "I'd better see him in person," she explained as she entered his office.

"Please be seated," Mr. Warrington said gesturing to a chair. "This is most irregular. I must tell you I am uncomfortable. What is it you wished to see me about aside from the obvious?"

I sat, smoothing my skirt and crossing one leg over my knee. "Sir, Mr. Warrington, I am no longer Gregory. My name has been legally changed to Stella. I am no longer a man. I wish to be called by my proper name and treated as a woman. That is to say accepted as a woman working for you."

I could tell he was flabbergasted. I may have been too abrupt. Thinking quickly, "sir, if I may be so bold, I would suggest you keeping me on to represent clients who are like me but who have experienced job discrimination and the like. It would be a welcome service to those like me and profitable to the firm."

I almost chuckled seeing the old man looking at me from head to toe as he tried desperately to find his words.

I had to admit, the old codger was calm and collected. "Yes, well," he said at last finding his voice. "It's to be considered. Return to your office, Gre.., er, Stella. I will inform you of the board's decision when they have made it."

"Yes, sir. Thank you," I smiled as I stood.

Mr. Warrington stood as well and came around to open the door for me. It was my turn to be at a loss for wards.

Taggert joined me for lunch. "So? How'd the old man take it?"

"He was shocked at first. He had that same look of semi-recognition before I told him who I was and who, now, I who I am no longer."

"I bet he lost his false teeth."

"Not at all, love. He remained ever so poised as he always is. He told me he'd take my change and offer to the board and would inform me of their decision when they've come to it."

"What I'd like to know, Stella, is what are you wearing under that skirt."

We kissed behind a locked door and my man took liberties feeling me up. "Taggert, please. You're liable to ruin my make-up and hair, darling."

He understood. "You're right. I'll wait. But tonight, my love, I won't be making love to you. Tonight, I intend to fuck you royally."

"Mmmm, I hope so," I said while removing his hands from my bottom.

"See you at happy hour?" He asked.

"I'm not ready for that. Please, be a dear and try to understand."

"I understand, darling. Call me when you're ready to leave. And, if the board decides against retaining you, call me then. I'll quit with you. Then we'll sue the fuckers."

Just before Taggert left me, my secretary dialed me. "Mr. Warrington wishes to see you. Now if your time permits."

"Doesn't sound like they're letting you go, baby. Go up and wow them."

I kissed Taggert's cheek. "Cross your fingers, lover. I'll let you know."

Now, in Mr. Warrington's office I listened to my fate. "Your work as always been stellar. The board, at my recommendation mind you, accepted your offer. We understand that there is an under-served segment of society that could use our help."

"Thank you, sir. I promise....."

"I haven't finished, young lady," Mr. Warrington interrupted me. "You will head up a new department that deals with such cases as you described earlier. You will be responsible for staffing, you will solicit business, and you will prepare profit and loss statements reporting man hours, cases won and lost, and the like. I don't have to explain to you, of all people, what your new duties will be."

I waited until I knew he'd finished. "Thank you, sir. I won't let you down."

I was so excited to tell my man of my new responsibilities that my mouth must have been running a mile a minute on the ride home.

"That doesn't mean you won't be well fucked tonight as I promised. Division head or not, you are mine tonight."

"Ya think," I gigged with excitement.

We got our cottage in short order. "Darling, let me get you a drink."

I fixed Taggert a scotch on the rocks the way I know he likes and brought it to him. "Here lover," I said as I loosened his tie. "Now be patient and wait. I'll have a surprise for you."

I went to our bedroom to change. One of the wives of our friends confided in me that her husband goes absolute ape when he sees her dressing sexy. I unzipped and let my skirt fall to the floor. My blouse fallowed soon thereafter. Glad to get out of my tights, I pulled them and my sensible panties off.

Relishing the feeling of being out of those stuffy clothes, I ran my hands over my body.

Attaching the garter belt that first time was difficult until I figured out to turn it around and latch it. Then place it correctly. My dick was erect as I pulled on the seamed stockings and affixed them to the garter belt straps. I slid a black thong over my legs and wrapped myself in my very light pink dressing gown.

Tying it loosely so my nylon clad legs would show when I walked. I rejoined Taggert.

"Surprise, honey. Is my man ready to fuck me like the slut I am?" With that said, I opened my gown and let his eyes feast on me.

I heard him make a growling noise as he leaped up and carried me off to the bedroom. I sat on the bed. Taggert stood removing his shirt while I removed his trousers. "Is this for me?" I asked coyly as I stroked his big erection while fluttering my eyes at him.

"Only for the sexiest of trollops. That makes you the lucky sow for the night."

"Oh my God, what a dirty old man, you are. That's no way to talk to a lady."

Picking me up by my under-arms, Taggert smiled. "You're no lady tonight, missy. Tonight, you are my slut to use as I wish. Have I made myself clear?"

Continuing the game we were playing, "Oh yes sir. Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want."

"You can start by sucking my cock then"

I sat back down and took his cock in my hands. Looking up at my man, "Is this what you want, sir?" I asked as I took him in my mouth.

"It is," he grunted as he took my head in his hands and shoved his cock deep into my throat.

I held his ass as Taggert fucked my mouth. I slobbered and snorted as I tried to be the best whore who'd ever sucked a cock.

He pulled back leaving just an inch or so in my mouth for me to savor. "I love seeing your hard clitty standing at attention for your man, baby. Nothing pleases me more than to know you're aroused."

I removed his cock from my mouth. "I bet you say that to all the sluts you manhandle."

"Not at all. Just those who deserve my cock."

Taggert allowed me to enjoy his cock until he was ready to take what is his.

Pushing my thong to the side, he plunged his cock deep in my pussy. My legs between the crooks of his arms, our faces close, he gritted his teeth and began to fuck me. "You deserve to be fucked like the slut you are and I am the man to do just that."

My man fucked me missionary before turning me on my side. I loved feeling his balls dragging over my thigh as he continued his assault on what is now his pussy.

In minutes, he had me on my knees. Holding my hips, Taggert fucked me long and hard before bellowing his orgasm. I had long since spewed my own love over the bed as he emptied his balls deep in his trollop.

"Damn but that was exactly what I needed," Taggert said, catching his breath.

"You wore me out, buster. I'm ruined for day after that. "I rolled over and we kissed. "I love you, Mr. Taggert. I love you with all my heart. You've been so supportive and everything throughout all my ordeals. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you've done and meant to me."

"Stella, you have no idea how much you mean to me," he said getting out of the bed and leaving the room.

"I can't mean that much if you can run off after having your way with me," I called after him.

"Close your eyes my love," he said softly in contrast to our fucking.

"What game is this now?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"This is how much you mean to me," he said in the same soft but now serious voice. "You may open your eyes now."

I looked at his face and followed his eyes as he looked down. There in his hands was a small box with a large diamond set in a platinum ring. It dawned on me what this was about and I quickly shifted my eyes from the ring to his eyes. "Taggert," I began but started my blasted weeping. Does that mean what I think it does?"

"Yes, my darling it does. What say you? Will you marry me?"

I flung myself into his arms and through a deluge of happy tears I told him nothing could make me happier.

I never questioned my man why he preferred me, a woman with a penis to women that actually have vaginas. My changes notwithstanding, who was I to question anyone regarding anyone's sexual preferences?

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,705 Followers
12