It Happened to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, there was silence. And a little voice spoke up in the back of Pippa's mind, silky and seductive as the serpent in Eden. It was the voice she'd been trying to suppress for years.

You could do it to her too, the voice said. You could take her while she's drunk, like Darius did to you, and she'd never know. You know you want to.

Pippa expected an answering voice, an angel on her shoulder arguing against the devil, telling her how wicked it would be to take sexual advantage of Kezia. But all she heard was the muffled moans of Kezia and the blue-haired girl making drunken love next door.

Her mind was already made up. Really, it had been made up long ago.

*

It was some time before Pippa got the chance to make her move. She waited patiently for the ideal confluence of events. A night when Kezia came home drunk as fuck (common enough), without also bringing a guy or a girl (somewhat rarer).

In the meantime, Pippa kept up appearances as the calm, sensible older girl. That was no trouble. Bedroom noises aside, Kezia was actually quite easy to live with; arguments were rare, household chores divided up equitably. Things were never less than cordial between them, and soon they were genuinely more friends than acquaintances.

That might not have been the case if Kezia had known that Pippa was spying on her during sex and masturbating over her on a nightly basis. Pippa decided to withhold that particular fact.

The two girls often shared a bottle of wine in the evenings when Kezia wasn't out partying, and Pippa gradually got a better sense of who her housemate really was. The more they talked, the more she realised Kezia's relentless party-chick energy was something of a front, hiding some very deep insecurities. In truth, she was an anxious, immature girl who forced herself to act out and sleep around, because she was afraid people wouldn't like her otherwise. She had always been under terrible pressure from her family to succeed, and never managed to live up to their expectations. Once, on the verge of tears, she admitted that she wished she could find a stable relationship, instead of endless empty hookups. Pippa comforted her, recounting her own bad luck with romance, without mentioning the almost decade-long rape fixation that had been the root of her problems.

Getting to know Kezia better, discovering the sweet-natured human being beneath her slutty exterior, should have given Pippa pause. Instead, it just made her even more determined to go ahead with her plan. The fact that Kezia was such a nice girl somehow added to the sick appeal of violating her.

Does this make me some kind of sociopath? Pippa wondered.

So what if you are, the devil on her shoulder muttered. It's not like you're going to hurt Kezia. You're just going to have some fun with her. Like Darius did with you.

Midway through the summer, the long-awaited opportunity arrived. Everything fell into place quite neatly. In a single week, one of Kezia's regular fuck-buddies moved city, and another found a steady girlfriend, abruptly taking them both out of her rotation. She seemed a little deflated by this double whammy. She didn't stop sleeping around entirely -- that would have been a miracle -- but she did dial things back a little, starting to bring home one guy a week rather than three. A period of relative quiet fell over the little house.

The night it finally happened was a hot, humid Saturday. Kezia went out for drinks with her best friend Jenna, a spoilt little rich bitch who (Pippa was sure) was also her occasional lover. Pippa stayed up past midnight waiting for them to return, restlessly horny, strumming her clit to the most fucked-up thoughts. Waiting and hoping that this would be the chance she longed for.

She was drowsing in the living room, close to giving up and going to bed, when she heard a car pull up in front of the house. She started with excitement, almost jumping off the sofa, and twisted around to look out the window at the darkened street outside.

A large seven-seater taxi sat beside the kerb. After a moment, Kezia tottered out of it, her platinum-blonde hair shining prettily under the streetlights. She was wearing one of her absurdly revealing clubbing dresses, and it was immediately obvious she was beyond wasted. Every step threatened to tip her over. Pippa grinned at the sight. Things were looking very promising.

Jenna got out of the taxi too. She was a small, sweet-faced brunette with pert little tits poking through her expensive-looking halterneck top. She seemed almost as drunk as Kezia, but she was at least slightly more capable of walking in a straight line. She helped Kezia to the front door, which Kezia had to make multiple fumbling attempts to unlock before it finally clicked open.

Out of sight in the living room doorway, Pippa watched as the two girls drunkenly kissed each other goodnight. It wasn't a little peck on the lips. It was a full-on, lusty, intense French kiss, further proof that they were a lot more than friends. Pippa cursed silently, worried that Kezia would invite Jenna in to fuck, and ruin this golden opportunity. But, thankfully, Jenna remembered the taxi, and she reluctantly broke off the kiss and retreated into the hot night, after loudly professing her love for Kezia one more time.

Kezia staggered inside, closing the front door behind her with a clumsy slam. The sound of the taxi's engine faded away outside. Pippa moved in for the kill.

"Hey, honey. How was your night?" she asked cheerily, putting on her most accommodating smile.

Kezia stared back blearily. She was a cute mess -- bare feet, smeared lipstick, creased dress, a noticeably bruised shin -- and, judging by the way she was swaying, the world was spinning around her like a carousel. Her handbag, keys and shoes lay strewn where she'd dropped them on the ratty hallway carpet. It seemed to take her a few seconds to recognise Pippa. "Oh. Pip," she said tentatively.

"That's my name," Pippa smiled. "Guess you've had a couple drinks, huh?"

Kezia nodded, blinking. "Mm. Couple."

"Couple hundred, by the looks of it. Let's get you to bed."

"Wait. Not...not yet. Have t' pee," Kezia slurred. She turned towards the ground-floor bathroom, took two unsteady steps, and immediately tottered sideways to bump into the wall. Suppressing a laugh, and secretly crowing with triumph, Pippa went over to help her upright. She'd never expected it to be as easy as this.

"Whoa, whoa. Hold onto me, Ki," she said kindly, taking hold of Kezia's hand. It was warm, slim-fingered and slightly sweaty. Kezia gripped back as if Pippa was the one safe and reliable thing in her drunken world.

If only you knew, honey, Pippa thought.

Pippa guided her unresisting housemate to the bathroom. The only difficulty was keeping Kezia walking in a straight line; the little blonde couldn't even keep her eyes open.

Just before Kezia got seated on the toilet, Pippa tried her luck. "Hold on, Ki, your dress is in the way," she lied. "I'll lift it up for you."

Robbed of her situational awareness by the alcohol, Kezia nodded. She let Pippa raise the filmy hem of her party dress to above hip height, then sat down unceremoniously on the toilet seat with her legs sprawled out.

Pippa was unsurprised to see Kezia was wearing nothing under her dress. Between her smooth thighs, her vulva was hairless, plump, pale, vulnerable, with neat lips that were the most irresistible shade of pink. It looked untouched, no telltale string of cum leaking out to indicate she had been fucked by one of her boyfriends tonight. But, of course, that proved nothing. Based on the way they'd kissed on the doorstep, it was almost guaranteed she and Jenna had fooled around together. Maybe they'd fingered each other in some dingy club bathroom, or even found somewhere secluded to go down on each other. Pippa didn't care. Kezia was hers now.

"Are you ready to pee?" she asked Kezia gently.

Kezia looked confused, her closed eyelids fluttering. She opened her mouth to say something, before her body finally heeded the urgent needs of her bladder, and her piss began to flow in a hissing yellow gush.

Pippa stared shamelessly at the golden stream, her pussy throbbing with arousal, holding Kezia's dress up to ensure she had the clearest view. Kezia's delicate cunt lips twitched and parted from the force of her urine. Whatever she'd been drinking, she'd drunk a lot of it. A small smile formed on her face, a look of deep relief and simple somatic pleasure.

"You're making me thirsty, Ki," Pippa joked. Well, half-joked. The devil on her shoulder was telling her to start licking Kezia's pussy now, piss or no piss, and it was very hard to resist that depraved urge.

Kezia peed for a stupendously long time, her body desperately trying to rid itself of all that alcohol. When she was finished, she abruptly relaxed sideways, as if the sheer relief had knocked her out. Luckily the bathroom was narrow and the wall was very close to the toilet, because otherwise she would have fallen off it. Beads of urine dripped from her exposed pussy. Her eyes opened, gazing around the room without focusing, then closed again.

Pippa knew at that moment that she could do whatever she wanted to Kezia. The little slut was effectively on another planet.

"I think you need a good night's sleep," Pippa said, her heart skipping with excitement. She helped Kezia up from the toilet. It took some nudging before Kezia remembered how her legs worked and she stood up blearily. She fumbled for Pippa's hand and held it even tighter than before.

"Come on, Ki," Pippa cooed, leading her helpless housemate across the living room. "There's a good girl. Watch your feet, don't trip up."

As the blue-haired lesbian had done before her, Pippa carefully took Kezia upstairs. She let Kezia lean on her, enjoying the warm touch of her small body and the faint lingering scent of her perfume. There was a momentary flicker of doubt -- can I really do this to her? -- but the devil on Pippa's shoulder blew it away like smoke.

It happened to me, she thought darkly. Why shouldn't it happen to her?

They went back to Kezia's bedroom. It was surprisingly neatly kept, the streetlights outside illuminating a well-made bed laden with pillows and soft toys. A huge teddy bear, probably a prize won at some carnival, sat in one corner of the room. God only knew how much drunken sex that poor teddy had witnessed.

"Arms up. Gotta get you out of that dress," Pippa instructed Kezia. Kezia obeyed her, wordless and trusting, lifting her arms over her head so Pippa could undress her.

When the dress fluttered to the floor, Kezia was left entirely naked, standing there swaying on her feet like a sapling in a gale. Pippa looked her up and down with a nervous, impatient lust. She'd always thought Kezia was hot in a trashy, slutty way, and she was; but now, innocently nude in the low light, the drunk little blonde was truly beautiful. Her breasts were large and high and round, very white in contrast to her tanned shoulders and midriff. They made the rest of her look even more petite. Her smooth-shaven pussy, which had seen so much use in this very room, was as pretty and delicate as a tropical flower.

Pippa paced closer to Kezia, until they were toe-to-toe. She hesitated one last time, her heart fluttering and her pussy pulsing with lust. Then Kezia opened her eyes, squinting in confusion, and Pippa kissed her firmly on the lips.

Kezia was a creature of instinct, an instinct so strong not even a gallon of booze could suppress it. She may not have known where she was, or what was happening, or who was kissing her. But her body didn't care about such trivia. She was naked, and being kissed by another girl, and her default response was to kiss back.

Pippa's inhibitions vanished. She caressed and groped and fondled Kezia in a frenzy of excitement, exploring her housemate's sweet little body as she'd dreamed of doing for so long. She ran her hands over those glorious full tits, finding the nipples excitedly erect. As her tongue danced in Kezia's mouth, her forefinger slid inquisitively between Kezia's labia and into the tight slick warmth of her vagina. It was dripping wet already, almost as wet as Pippa's own. Kezia flinched at this unexpected violation, but she seemed to like it when Pippa slipped another finger inside her. She rocked her pussy against Pippa's hand and groaned with inebriated delight.

"You're ready now, honey," Pippa whispered, half to herself.

She slowly but firmly pushed Kezia back onto the bed. Kezia didn't struggle, though even if she had it likely wouldn't have made any difference. She was nearly a head shorter than Pippa, and hopelessly drunk. Her best effort to defend herself would have been nothing more than token resistance. And it would only have made Pippa hornier.

When Kezia was flat on her back, sprawled out semiconsciously on the bed, Pippa paused to strip herself bare. She'd only been wearing a pyjama tee and baggy harem pants, no bra or panties, so it took mere seconds. She stood naked over Kezia in the hot muggy air, feeling wild and powerful in a way she never had before.

She moved down on top of her victim, restlessly kissing and touching, savouring Kezia's little gasps of confused pleasure when she stroked the right places. She fingered Kezia's pussy until her hand was dripping to the wrist with the younger girl's fragrant juices. She spoke in a lustful hiss in Kezia's ear -- "You're so beautiful, Ki, I've wanted to do this since forever, you're such a little fucking slut..." She didn't think Kezia was even comprehending her words, not that she cared.

Kezia was a trembling mess of bewildered arousal by the time Pippa stopped fingering her. It would have been easy to make her cum like that, she was obviously right on the edge. But Pippa wanted to do something else to her.

She gazed at the sweet pink delight between her victim's thighs, bringing her face closer to it so she could breathe in its musk. An intoxicating scent rose from Kezia's delicate slit, edged with a sharp hint of urine thanks to her mighty piss minutes before. Her cunt looked innocent, with its smooth mound and shyly hooded clit, but of course it was as far from innocent as could be. Innumerable fingers and tongues had explored that young pussy; innumerable cocks had stretched it out and cum inside it. Kezia was probably the most sexually-experienced girl Pippa had ever met.

I'm not even her first rapist, Pippa mused, thinking of how the blue-haired girl had forced Kezia against the wall.

Pippa lowered her head and began to lick Kezia's pussy.

It was soft and soaking wet and warmly delicious. No wonder it was so popular. None of her previous girlfriends had tasted so good. But what was even more delicious was Kezia's complete helplessness, the fact that she had no choice but to receive this pleasure.

"Ohhh, Jenna," Kezia breathed, finally managing to speak, as Pippa's tongue stroked her swelling labia.

Of course, Pippa thought. She must have spent all night kissing and fingering Jenna. Naturally she assumes I'm her. No need to correct her.

"Mmmm...thasss' good, Jen," Kezia slurred, bucking her hips weakly into Pippa's face. "Don't stop, don't stop."

Pippa sucked in a breath of warm air before burying her face in Kezia's creamy pussy again. She kissed it, lapped at it, drank in its generously flowing juices, letting them soak her face and drip down her chin. She sucked Kezia's hard little clit and tonguefucked her promiscuous vagina, enjoying how tight and sweet it was. Kezia mewled, her slim legs quivering. "Fuckkk, Jenna," she gasped. "Ohhh, Jen, ssssooo good..."

Pippa licked with all her might, using her fingers to spread open Kezia's labia to lavish them with even more loving attention. She was already completely addicted to those soft lips. She knew, one way or another, she would have to do this again -- whether by seducing Kezia normally, or forcing her, she didn't care.

While she lapped and sucked, Pippa slipped her free hand between her own thighs. Her pussy was flooded and yearning; she would have given anything for a big hard cock filling it at that moment, violating her as she violated Kezia. But all she had was her fingers, and she thrust them into herself with crude force. Her pussy juices flowed onto the bed as she worshipped her victim's wet cunt.

She made Kezia cum even more quickly than she'd expected. "Ohhh, God, Jen-" Kezia moaned, sounding so adorably pathetic and overwhelmed. Tremors rocked her small frame, her orgasmic reaction muted by the alcohol but still unmistakeable. Pippa's tongue continued to dance over her soft flesh. "Jenna, please-"

What would Jenna say, if she knew what I was doing to her best friend? Pippa thought with vicious glee. She licked even faster, attacking that delicious pussy with renewed aggression.

It seemed like only seconds passed before Kezia came again. She made a pitiful sound, like a hurt animal, squirming feebly on the bed. This time her pussy squirted, just a little, enough to wet Pippa's cheeks and goad her into a frenzy.

Pippa licked Kezia's clit and simultaneously strummed her own with a rapid rhythm. Her chin dripped with Kezia's pussy juices. The delectable smell and taste of the younger girl's cunt filled her senses. Maybe what she was doing was the devil's work, but it felt like heaven.

Kezia's back arched as yet another, far more intense orgasm convulsed her helpless body. The sudden violence of it momentarily overpowered her drunkenness. Her legs kicked out involuntarily and her hands clawed at the sheets, a soft broken cry of pleasure escaping her open mouth. She squirted a hot sweet spray right into Pippa's busily licking mouth. Pippa drank it all in like she was dying of thirst. It tasted even better than she'd imagined.

Then Kezia's body relaxed. Silence fell. The air in the sweltering room was thick with the scent of wet pussy.

"Kezia?" Pippa asked, panting lightly for breath. She slid her dripping fingers out of her needily throbbing vagina. She wiped them gently on Kezia's naked thigh. "Ki, honey?"

No response. That last orgasm had finished the job the alcohol started. Kezia was totally knocked out.

Pippa grinned like she was possessed by a demon. Which, in a way, she was.

What she did next was pure, animalistic impulse. She mounted Kezia's sprawled, unconscious body, straddling her hips so their pussies were pressed together. Pippa shivered with delight at the feeling of Kezia's soft labia stroking against her own. She smiled down at her supine victim with a deep, possessive fondness. Was this how Darius looked at me? she wondered.

She placed her hands on Kezia's perfect tits, clutching hard, and began to ride her.

Normally, tribbing against another girl's vulva was just foreplay for Pippa -- she'd very seldom cum just from that, usually needing her girlfriends to eat her out to reach orgasm. But this time, as she ground her lustful pussy against Kezia's, wet lips on wet lips, the pleasure built up so fast it made her dizzy. It was the unmatched feeling of dominance, of utter control over this sweet girl's body. Her fantasy come to life.

She rode Kezia faster and faster, hips bucking eagerly, no longer caring if she woke her up. Kezia didn't stir in the slightest. Her beautiful face was slack and vacant, profoundly unconscious. She was barely more than a living doll now, a human sex toy for Pippa's enjoyment.

Pippa finally brought herself to climax against Kezia's cunt, shaking with ecstasy, squirting like she'd never squirted before. She moaned long and loud. Her pussy juices sprayed out over Kezia's unconscious form, making her full tits and smooth belly gleam in the low light.

Then the pulses of squirt steadied into a single hard warm jet, as Pippa gave in to another of her wicked impulses and urinated triumphantly on her victim. She spread her pussy lips and played her strong stream over Kezia's tits and belly and thighs. It was something she'd received several times from her past lovers, but never done to another before. It felt incredible. Pissing through the throes of her orgasm was a glorious pleasure, and the sight of her piss soaking Kezia's naked body was something she knew she would never forget.