It is a Matter of Trust

Story Info
Sometimes you just have to learn to trust each other.
5.1k words
3.13
27.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Please read the tags, If they are not your thing, move on and read something else.

Chapter 1

No sex in chapter 1, that comes in chapter 2 and 3

Tags: swapping, swingers

My wife asked me if I knew what the most searched for subject was on porn sites.

I told her I didn't know, but I knew that wife sharing, and cuckolding were pretty high on the list.

"why do you ask?" I asked her.

"I was just wondering if you knew," she replied.

"Oh, OK" I raised an eyebrow, what was this about?

"Have you ever thought about sharing me?" she asked

"Honey, I've thought about sharing our lawnmower, I've thought about sharing our hedge trimmer, I've even thought about sharing our caravan," I said quietly, then I angrily shouted, "but no. I have never for one moment thought about sharing my wife."

She looked at me with a bit of a shocked expression. I never shout at her.

We have been married six years. Gail was 21 when we got married, I was 23.

Since we were in high school together we have always been close.

I don't think either one of us had another partner before we started going out with each other. I know I didn't. In all the years since high school I cannot remember ever shouting at her, until today.

"Ken, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, or upset, I was just curious."

"Well get curious about what's for dinner, or something else that decent civilized wives think about. Wife swapping is not a decent subject for you to get curious about."

"Honey, why are you getting all puritanical all of a sudden? We used to be able to discuss everything under the sun."

I told her it was because I got scared. One of my co-workers had just got divorced because his wife had cuckolded him. Her rationale for doing it was that it was becoming normal and acceptable practice these days. So why shouldn't she enjoy it too.

The thought of losing Gail to another man terrified me.

"But Honey, I would never cuckold you. Surely you know that?" she said, "and I would never cheat on you either!"

"Then why bring the subject up?" I asked.

"Because I've never been with another man. I guess sometimes I get curious about what it would be like. Don't you ever get curious?"

I said, "I've never been with another woman, and I've never been curious?"

"You're a man, Men are always curious." she said, with a grin.

"Maybe, but I would not ask you whether you would consider sharing me." I said.

"I would."

"You would what?" I asked

"Consider sharing you, silly." she said, "because I know you love me, and I know you would never leave me for another woman."

That was the end of the conversation. Or I thought it was.

I had to go out for a few hours to do a job. I kissed Gail goodbye, and left.

That evening, when I got home, we had a wonderful dinner. Gail makes a mean seafood marinara pasta, complete with her own homemade pasta. It was delicious as always. Gail opened a bottle of white wine. I opened a beer, I hate white wine.

We enjoyed our meal, and chatted about the job I'd just done.

After dinner we went to the kitchen together, did the dishes, and spent some time cleaning up the kitchen, because Gail is a messy cook.

After that was sorted we moved to the sofa in the lounge room and got comfortable. Gail with her bottle of wine, me with another beer.

"Would you let me share you with another woman?"

"Oh, Christ, Gail, NO."

"Why not?"

"because you would only be doing it so you can be with another man."

"What about swinging with another couple who are as committed to each other as we are?" she said "That way we are both equally involved, and there is no risk of one of us running off with the other person."

She isn't going to let this go, I thought to myself.

How do I get her to drop the subject so we can get back to normal.

I told her I needed time to think, and I needed to talk to somebody for advice.

The next day I contacted a marriage guidance councellor, and explained my predicament, and my fears about what Gail was proposing. The councellor asked a whole pile of questions about our relationship and about how we lived our life.

She spent a little time reading through the notes she had made while talking to me, then she sat back and said, "Ken, you and Gail have a strong and stable relationship. You both obviously love each other very much, and I believe you both totally trust each other."

I nodded, and said, "Up till all this started, I would have agreed with you."

"All this started because Gail trusts you enough to talk to you." She said, "and she would like you to show her the same level of trust in return."

I nodded my understanding.

The councellor went on. "Are you aware that some couples enter into a swinging, or sharing relationship to strengthen their bond? Not to weaken it as you seem to think it would."

"Are you saying I should go ahead with this?"

"No Ken, I'm asking whether you are aware that some couples strengthen their relationship this way." she said. "Whether you go ahead with this is strictly up to you and Gail, and I do mean BOTH, you and Gail. You must both decide together, and both live with that decision together."

I thanked her for her input, and left to go home.

"Honey, I'm home," I called from the kitchen.

Gail called back, "In the bedroom, Honey"

I walked down the hall to the bedroom. Gail was folding clothes.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, cupping one breast in each hand.

"well, aren't you in a frisky mood," she mewed.

"I went to see a marriage guidance councellor today." I told her.

"What, Why, Do you think there is something wrong with our marriage?" She looked really worried.

"No honey, nothing wrong with it at all." I said, "I'm totally in love with you, and our marriage is rock solid."

"Then, why?" she asked.

I explained why I had been to see the councellor, and what I had learned by talking to her.

"So I am a lot less scared about what you are proposing," I said "but it must be with a couple who are as committed to each other as we are!"

"Baby, we may not even do this, I just wanted to know if you would consider it." she looked up into my face, "But I agree, it must be with a loving and committed couple or I wouldn't even consider doing it."

I embraced my wife, and told her how very much I loved her.

"If you want to do this, I will try it." I said

About a week later Gail surprised me.

I got home from doing a job and she welcomed me at the door with an ice cold beer in hand.

"I've got some news for you, Honey. Promise me you won't get angry."

"I promise, Maybe."

She looked up at my, "I joined a swingers club today"

"OK, A bit sudden, I thought we would have discussed this first."

"You would have chickened out." was her response.

I knew she was right. I would have.

Friday evening the phone rang.

I picked it up, "Hello."

"Hello, Is that Ken?"

"Yes it is."

"Hello Ken, My name is Angela, I'm phoning to invite you and Gail to an evening get together, tomorrow evening with a group of like minded friends, if you are free."

"I, Um," I had to answer her before fear and uncertainty got the better of me, "Yes, I think we are free."

"Excellent, Gail has her mobile number on file. I will text her with the address, and other details. I know this is your first time to one of our gatherings, so! Neat casual dress. No need to bring any bedroom things, we don't actually do anything like that at the venue. Just ask for me when you arrive. Bye for now." She hung up the phone.

A few minutes later I heard Gail's phone beep to say she had a message.

The next night we drove to a small boutique wine bar half way across town.

The sign on the door said "Closed for private function."

I opened the door and followed Gail inside. A waiter approached us and asked whether we had a reservation. I told him we were here to see Angela. "Yes sir, right this way."

He led us to a table with a middle aged couple sitting at it. "Angela, These people asked for you."

"Yes, Thank you Brad."

"Hello, You must be Ken and Gail." She smiled at us and shook my hand, then embraced Gail. "I am really pleased you could come." She smiled at me, "Ken, you look like you are about to poop your pants, What is the matter?"

"I, I, um, I'm scared I'm going to lose my wife" I said in a trembling voice.

"Oh you silly man." she scoffed. "But I understand how you feel, come on, I think I know the perfect couple to introduce you to."

Angela led us across the room to a table. At the table sat a couple a little older than Gail and I.

I guessed they were in their late thirties.

"Nadia, Michael, I want you to meet Ken and Gail." she said.

"Ken, Nadia and Michael have been club members for ten years. They have been married for almost twenty years. Like you and Gail, they started as high school sweethearts, Oh, and they have three children. So relax, Michael won't steal your wife."

Nadia and Michael stood to greet us, handshakes between Michael and me, Nadia gave Gail a big hug. Nadia said, "welcome to the club, come on, sit down."

"Michael, order our guests some drinks."

Michael turned to Gail, "Do you drink white wine?, they do a marvelous Riesling here, it is Nadia's favorite."

"Sounds wonderful." my wife said.

"Excellent, and for you, Ken"

"Beer for me, thanks Michael"

It was the start of an amazing evening. We all had a wonderful time, we drank a little, we joked and told stories. We became very good friends. They were easy to talk to, and there were no uncomfortable moments even though we occasionally spent a little time talking about the purpose of the club. Nadia and Michael assured us both that being members here had solidified their relationship into an unbreakable one, full of love and total trust.

As the evening started to get a little late Nadia placed her hand on my arm,

"Ken, would you like to take me home? and allow Michael to take Gail home?"

OK, it was crunch time. I looked at Gail, she looked back at me. All I could see in her eyes was love, as she gave me a small, almost imperceptible nod.

I turned to Nadia, "It would be my pleasure." I said.

We got up from the table, and Nadia wrapped her arm around mine. Michael slipped his arm around Gail's waist. We headed for the front door of the wine bar. We all said good night to Angela and her husband as we passed.

Once outside in the car park Nadia said to me, "Go and say goodnight to your wife." She let go of my arm.

I walked across to Gail, took her in my arms and kissed her. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, and you?"

I nodded. I kissed her again and said, "Goodnight Honey, I will see you in the morning."

I walked back to Nadia and guided her to my car.

Michael guided Gail to his car.

We looked at each other once more before getting in the cars and driving away.

Nadia and I had been at their home for only about five minutes when the phone rang.

Nadia picked it up and said hello. Then she offered me the phone, "it's for you." she said.

"Hello?"

"Hi Honey, it's me. Michael insisted that I call you. If you say so, he will leave now, no questions asked, and no explanation needed."

My last chance to get out of this whole thing.

"No Honey, it's OK, Have a wonderful night. I love you!"

"and I love you!"

I hung up the phone

.................................................

Chapter 2

I stood in the middle of the room, and thought to myself, "My god, am I really going to do this?"

Nadia came across the room and slid her arms around my waist. Hugging herself close to me and gently pressing her pelvis forward against mine, she said, "Sweetheart, you really need to relax."

She started to gently grind herself against me. Of course, being a normal red blooded male, I had no choice but to get a hard on. "That's it, Sweetheart." she said. "Now you're getting the idea."

She grinned up at me. "Come on!"

Stepping back from me she took my hand and started to lead me towards the bedroom.

Once inside the door she turned to me and started to unbutton my shirt.

As she slipped the shirt off my shoulders she moved toward me and sucked on my nipple.

I have always loved having my nipples played with. Gail could almost get me to the point of cumming just by sucking and nibbling my nipples. I groaned with pleasure.

"Oh, you like that, do you? Michael gets off on it too."

Nadia lavished attention on both my nipples. I was moaning and groaning with pleasure. My cock was straining hard against my jeans. Nadia reached for my hands and guided them up to her body. "Undress me."

I slowly started to unbutton her blouse, exposing the tops of her breasts. Nadia had large breasts. Compared to Gail's 34 B, I would have guessed Nadia was a 38 DD. I eased the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms exposing her lacy black bra. Dropping the blouse on the bed, I put my arms around her and fumbled with the hooks on her bra, until I eventually released them all.

I took Nadia's bra away from her magnificent breasts. "OH WOW, You have got amazing breasts." I exclaimed.

Nadia had long stiff nipples and large chocolate brown areola which would easily have been 3 inches across. I bent down and hungrily sucked as much of her right breast into my mouth as I could fit. She pushed her breasts forward, wanting me to devour them. "Bite my nipple, Ken! Oh Fuck, Bite it for me."

I bit her nipple, gently at first, but slowly getting harder. Soon I was biting so hard that I would have had Gail screaming in agony, But Nadia was moaning with pleasure. "Oh Fuck, I love having my tits bitten. Bite them, Ken. Leave your teeth marks in them for me."

I bit hard into her nipple. Making her gasp with her wanton need. I chewed hard on her areola, leaving dark, bruised teeth marks around the outside of her nipples. She was pressing her breasts hard into my mouth, begging me to bite them. Begging me to chew them, and mark them for her. Begging me to make her cum. I had her left nipple in my mouth, chewing on it like a rubber teething ring. I reached across and pinched her right nipple, hard.

Nadia exploded in orgasm, her hands fluttering uncontrollably around my head. Her breath coming in short uncoordinated gasps. Her knees going weak, causing her to sag slowly in my arms. I lowered her onto the bed. I continued to gently suck and lave her bruised and swollen nipples and areola as she came down from her peak.

"Fuck, that was amazing!" she breathed "I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

"Finish undressing me, Ken. I need you to fuck me."

I undid the zip on her skirt and slid it down her hips and over her thighs. After removing the skirt from her legs I reached up and slid my fingers into the waistband of her lacy black panties and started to ease them off her hips. Once I had her panties down to her thighs I looked down at her pussy. Nadia's pussy was shaved completely bare. Her inner lips exposed and protruding past her outer lips by at least a couple of inches. Her clitoris stuck out at least an inch or more.

I hurriedly finished removing her panties. I wanted to devour that beautiful pussy.

As soon as I had dropped Nadia's panties to the floor I dove onto her delicious pussy.

At first I kissed all around her outer lips. All the way from the top down to the bottom, almost all the way down to her puckered anus then back up again. I did this several times. "More sweetheart, I need more." she implored me.

I sucked one of her inner lips into my mouth. It was slick with her juice, and I savored the taste. I love the taste of pussy. I sucked the other inner lip into my mouth, again savoring the taste. Again and again I alternated between her left and right inner lip. Devouring her juices, sucking up every drop she produced. Soon I had Nadia quivering and moaning with pleasure. Just when I thought I had her at the edge of her next orgasm I moved my mouth up and sucked her hard long clit deep into my mouth, and I sucked it hard. I slid it in and out of my mouth like a little girly cock.

Nadia grabbed my head and forced it hard onto her clit. With her hands and her thighs clamped hard against my ears it was hard to hear, but I could feel her scream. The vibrations from her orgasmic scream traveled through her body and I could feel them.

Nadia released my head so I could lift it up and get my breath back.

I don't think I've ever been so close to suffocating, but it would have been worth it.

"fuck me, FUCK ME NOW!" she exclaimed

As quickly as I could I yanked my jeans off.

I sank my hard cock deep into her vagina in one long sustained thrust.

I withdrew until only the head of my cock remained inside, then pushed myself inside her again.

I could feel myself bottom out inside Nadia's vagina. At the end of each thrust I could feel the head of my cock kiss her cervix.

I concentrated on slowing down at the end of each thrust, not wanting to bruise her cervix.

Again and again I thrust into her pussy, gently kissing her cervix each time with the head of my cock.

"Oh God Sweetheart, that feels so good." she cooed

"I've only ever had one cervical orgasm, you might just give me my second."

I continued to work on stimulating her cervix, until I felt her start to quiver, her moans of pleasure slowly turning into small squeals. I reached down and started to rub her clit with my thumb using all the pussy juices she was expelling to lubricate her clit. Nadia went from little squeals to almost a full scream. Then I pinched her clit, not hard, just enough to put solid pressure on it.

Nadia screamed out load, arching up to meet my cock and my fingers.

She dug her nails into my back and bit into my shoulder, and even with my shoulder in her mouth she was screaming her release.

I was so high on her pleasure that I could no longer control my own.

I pushed my cock deep inside her and released, again and again I flooded Nadia's insides with my cum.

We were both drenched in sweat and breathless. Panting together, and trying to recover our breath.

We held each other tightly, feeling our bodies wet and stuck together. Feeling my cock slowly shrink, and withdraw from deep inside her body. Nadia held my head in her hands. She gently lifted her head and tenderly kissed my lips. "Thank you, Ken. That was wonderful."

I looked down at her, and for the first time noticed how badly I had mauled her breasts.

They were bruised black and blue, and covered in deeply indented teeth marks.

"Oh my God Nadia, I am so sorry."

"Why? I really do get off on my breasts getting tortured. Michael will be amazed when he sees them."

She went on to explain that when they are home alone, Michael would bite them, whip them, tie them up with rope, and any other form of tit torture that either of them could think of.

She said it was refreshing to find a lover who would be willing to indulge her needs.

"and mauling my tits was the first orgasm you gave me! Remember?" She reached up and kissed me again. "and if you and Gail are willing after tonight, I would love a repeat performance from you."

We wrapped our arms around each other and drifted off to sleep, totally satiated and spent.

......................................................................................

Chapter 3

On Sunday morning I kissed Nadia goodbye, and climbed into my car for the drive home.

I wondered how Gail and I would see each other after this.

Would our marriage be different?

Would we be able to look each other in the eye and not feel guilty?

I would find out in about five minutes.

No car in the drive, Michael had left.

I walked in the side door, and entered the kitchen.

"Gail, I.."

My wife walked to me and placed her fingers over my lips to stop me from speaking.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12