It Is Okay Mom

Story Info
A son decides to stand-up for his gang-banged mother.
1.8k words
3.95
84.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The following New Story is intended as a quick read, and focuses on A Son's Immediate Actions after an Unfortunate Incident in his Mother's Life.

The Plot is set in India, and is Narrated by 18-Year-Old Prithvi.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, using minimal words, and I really hope all of you will like this attempt.

I would also like to add that I take all the Feedback received very seriously, and I understand some of my Recent Works have not been very enjoyable. I assure you the intention is always to compile a Good Tale, and I will put in the extra effort to improve. Thank You for the Support.

Happy Reading!!

My Mom, Poorna, was Gang-Banged in Public.

Photos & Videos of her being treated like a road-side whore, in broad daylight, were all over the Internet, thanks to the innumerable amount of spineless cowards who had crowded around the entrance of the Chennai Taj Mall, to watch the 37 year old mature mother in a forced 7-on-1 encounter, recording her shameful ordeal in their Mobile Phones, before sending it to everybody in their Contact List!!

My Dad was first heartbroken upon hearing the News, and truly wished he was there to defend his wife, but when he saw My Mom hurriedly making her way home, through the front gate, wearing absolutely nothing, he could not do anything more than asking her to go away forever.

She tried to tell him it was not her fault, but her husband insisted she should have presented herself to him only after taking the effort to atleast cover her rampaged body.

She cried, and begged him to understand that all of her clothes were torn apart by the merciless group of masked men, but her husband stressed she got what she got only because she did not take the effort to properly shield her body, in the first place!!

My Mom always wore Sleeveless Kurtis capable of revealing a lot of her cleavage, if she cared to bend down a bit, and her Skinny Tights only made her look further ready to be ogled at - However, she was never the slut My Dad had just indirectly told her she was.

The demeaning lecture clearly hurt her more than the sexual ambush, and she could not take the pain anymore - Her partner of 19 years had confirmed to her that he was no longer keen on being connected to a woman who was soon going to be labelled as a Sexy Survivor!!

My Mom left immediately, hoping she would find refuge at her own house, but that is where she got it all wrong - Her scandalous images had by then traveled far & wide, and she had gleefully been declared as the Indian MILF who was going to rule the World of Desi Porn for a very long time to come, and the scene was rightly really bad.

Some of the clips being celebratorily circulated were longer than an hour, with plenty of obscene effects added to the already offensive material, and there were even Fake Instagram Accounts created in her name, posting HD Pictures of hers in her most vulnerable state, along with tons of cruelly edited x-rated portraits - As if that was not enough, The Comments Sections of her Original Social Media Feeds were showered with abusive explicits, majorly from people she considered her own, with the sole aim of further degrading her.

Desperate Measures had to be taken to save the face of the family, and the poor soul's broken parents & siblings had no other option than to give in to the pressure from the rest of their relatives - They were pushed to urge her to clear out, and they just had to disown her!!

It was over...

It was all over...

My Mom's happy life had turned upside down in a matter of hours, and though it was not her mistake, she was now very much a homeless outcast, who according to the nasty online trolls, was somebody nobody would dare to associate with but everybody would love to fap to!!

It was at that exact instant I decided I had heard & seen enough - I decided I too was going to break all ties with my compassionless kin, and I decided I was going to live with my mother!!

As expected, she initially declined my offer, and demanded me to leave her alone, in the empty Bus Shelter I had found her sitting.

But, when I handed over to her a pair of Over-Sized Long Shirt & Loose Joggers, I had sneaked out from my own wardrobe, before critically letting My Dad know he was wrong, she happily stopped using her hands to cover her bare self, and tightly hugged me, sobbing loudly, yet also filled with pride that her darling adult son did not abandon her!!

I did not know if it was the softness of her melons, as it squeezed against my covered chest, or the heavy rain that soon followed, causing her to be fully wet, as she struggled to quickly put on the clothes I gave her, or the very thought that she had the guts to remain fully naked all this while, more exposed and more endangered, as she stormed through the busy roads, but what I did know was that I was as hard as an iron rod staring at my still extremely young-looking attractive female parent.

I was certain I needed My Mom, and I was equally certain that I needed My Mom in a lot more ways than I needed her until that day!!

Fortunately for me, nothing in her life at that moment had the power to make her reject any of my proposals.

I told her that I would protect her, but I would be the one in control of our future, and she would have to blindly trust me, and she readily agreed!!

I told her that she would have to sell the Golden Chain & Diamond Rings she was wearing, to raise some money for us to start a New Life, and she readily agreed!!

I told her that the two of us would rent a small room in the Old Lodge next to the Railway Station, and she readily agreed!!

It all happened way too quickly, but I had conveniently convinced my own mother & my own self that this was what was written in our destiny!!

We moved in to our unsurprisingly depressing abode by the same evening, and the reasonable disappointment was clear in My Mom's face.

This was a sudden fall from grace for her, and as she gradually came back to her senses, she realised she was going to struggle hard to accept the turnaround!!

Rightfully, she could not stop weeping that night - It was not at all about the Gang-Bang, as the cold-hearted send-offs she had received from her closest folks had easily managed to bury the pain each of the 7 Penetrators gave her.

Instead, it was just that she was undoubtedly concerned about the setting of the room, and I was already very well aware of it!!

I was expecting her to tell me that there was no way she could survive in a space that was smaller than the Toilet built for the Servants at home!!

I was expecting her to tell me that there was no way she could pee & shit in the tiny hole, situated at the centre of our newly rented cramped decaying room, even if I offered to stand outside whenever she required me to!!

I was expecting her to tell me that there was no way she could bath & change in an area she is supposed to share with her own son, because it was obvious he would at some point see her in a fashion she does not want anybody to see her, one more time!!

My Mom had tears continuously flowing down her cheeks, and it came to a halt, only when I told her something she was never expecting me to say.

"Everything you are worried about is a matter to be worried about only as long as you see me as your Child!!" I said to my mother, as she looked at me startled!!

My Mom was shocked to notice the seriousness in my tone, and my wickedly composed face gave her a good idea regarding what I was trying to put forward.

"This is not anything unusual in this unkind world, and this has happened before as well, in times of severe crisis!!" I continued my dialogue, grabbing both of my mother's hands, and slowly keeping her arms pushed against the dirty wall, as she watched me confused, not sure if she should try to break free!!

My Mom was stunned to realise I had the courage to make a move on her, but deep down her devastated mind, she did already think about the possibility of her boy being her man, perhaps as a result of the higher degree of masculinity she found in the teenager's evidently daring selflessness, when compared to the pitiful infirmity of her narrow-minded former spouse, and to the combined ruthlessness of her strong unpleasant intruders.

"We are only doing what we have to do!!" I hastily added, as I directed my face closer towards my seemingly helpless mother's, and without any second thoughts, I got my hungry lips to meet with her slightly hesitant yet alluring pair!!

There was no going back now, and we both knew we had crossed all lines of moral correctness, but more importantly, we both also knew how badly either of us had started to crave for the affection, whatever our current mental state was.

"I Love You Mom!!" I finally announced, breaking the kiss, as I made my fittingly shaken mother rest on the stinky over-used mattress, we were asked to be satisfied with, politely instructing her to spread her legs wide, as soon as I had finished pulling down the very same lower garment I had myself given her!!

Though she appeared strangely relaxed, there was reluctance visibly remaining in her eyes, and we both knew I deserved to apologise for my sinful action, but when she ultimately let out a soft sensual moan as my firm fingers got hold of her curvy hips, we both also knew how badly either of us wanted to form a union, regardless of the fact that the elder female & the younger male found it difficult to even willingly look at each-other.

"It Is Okay Mom!!" I grunted, at-last, not caring about the reality that she actually had her head embarrassingly bent down, as I slowly inserted my virgin penis inside her sour vagina, and I consoled her, whispering in her ears that I will take care of her till the day I die, only to duly receive her positive acknowledgment in the form of her excited thick lusty thighs wrapping around my butt, ordering me to go deeper into the very hole I came out of, 18 years ago!!

THE END