It is Only Fair

Story Info
Waking up with a blowjob.
1.4k words
4.18
33k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week my adult stepdaughter, who I have been intimate with for nearly 5 years, told you the story of me awakening her. This week, she returns the favor.

I work from home on Friday's, most weeks. This past week was no exception, as far as work goes. It was exceptional in another way though.

My wife, on Thursday formed me she 'd being going to Cripple Creek with her best friend, who was in need of some girl time, as she is going through some tough times. Short version is, her husband is dying and pretty young. Unbeknownst to me, she had also told Merissa.

Promptly at 6 AM I heard my wife get up, shower and then about half-hour later she left the house, as I heard the door close. I don't start working until 8 so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I was roused from my sleep, by what I thought was a dream, in fact, it wasn't. It was Merissa, off to my right, naked and sucking my cock. I tried to reach for her ample ass, but it was then I noticed my hands had been restrained to the headboard. She then proceeded to place her left leg over my head, thus straddling my face, and told me "it ain't gonna lick itself, daddy." Since my hands were unavailable, I could only dive in with my tongue. So I did, right into her already wet hot pussy. As I did so, she took my cock in her hand and then her mouth and started working on it with both and at same time, took her other hand, and stuck two fingers up my ass and started massaging my prostate.

I do love licking her pussy, I like having my hands available, so I can play with her ass, as well as her pussy. But, I didn't have them, so, I would buck a bit, which allowed me to access her little bung hole and stick my tongue in it, which Merissa loves. I spent the entire time she was sitting on my face buried in her pussy, mostly and I could feel cum leaking from my cock, as Merissa massaged my prostate, and tugged on my cock. She later said, I must have been backed up, as she got a good load out of me.

When I eat her pussy, she almost always has an orgasm, as that it always my goal, but for some reason she had not yet had one, and at this time she reached around and untied my hands. As soon as she did, I overpowered her and forced her on her back, and while doing so, spread her legs apart and dove right back into her pussy. While I ate her cunt I massaged her tits with one hand and played around her little bung hole with the other, occasionally dropping down there with my tongue and getting some lubrication with our combined spit and pussy juice. As it got wetter and well lubed, I eventually was sliding a finger in her ass, as I ate her pussy. Thanks to this work, she eventually came and came hard enough, I could feel her ass spasming on my finger.

As she was coming down from this, I slid up to her side, placed my fingers in her pussy, and thumb on her clit and started working both, as she started to cum again, I grabbed her hair/head with my left hand and directed it to my cock as as the head got close, she took the hint and swallowed my cock. She sucked on it, intermittently as she came once from the stroking of her clit, and then had a huge orgasm, when I found her g-spot and rubbed her to a pool of pussy juice.

She pulled my cock from her mouth, and pleaded, "I need your cock in me, please, dad." And with that I leaned over, and open mouth kissed her, while I maneuvered around in such a way, I was now between her legs, and I could feel the heat from her pussy, as I leaned into her crotch with my cock, leading the way. I laid there and made out with her for a few minutes, with her bucking, trying to find a way to get my cock into her pussy, I also had grabbed both her hands and placed them in the binding she had me in earlier. Finally, I broke the kiss, and leaned back, and at this point her legs were draped over my bent legs/thighs and I took my cock and rubbed it around her pussy and hit her clit with it a time or two. Merissa kept bucking and pleading with me to "please fuck me, already" more than once. Since she couldn't use her hands to help, I did teased her for quite some time during which I would place just the tip in, as well as suck on her hard nipples.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and placed the head of my cock into her hot little slit and held it there for a split second and then lifting up on my hands, over her hot body, I buried my cock to the hilt in one hard slow motion, which drew a hard breath from Merissa. I leaned over and again we kissed hard as I fucked her. She came twice and I could feel her juices all around my cock, and leaned into her and told her, "I am going to fuck yer hot little ass now, Merissa."

She responded enthusiastically with a "oh god I want you in my ass now, daddy." This almost made me cum right there, which brought a smile to her lips.

I pulled out, and pushed her legs back a bit further and she placed her arms inside her legs to assist in holding them back and open. I could see a fair amount of her juices exiting her cunt and making their way to her ass, and even though a lot, I reached over to the night stand and grabbed some lube. I added some lube to her ass, as well as my cock, and then, as per our anal MO, I placed my cock at the entrance to her ass, with a bit of pressure as Merissa started making her little ass hole "wink," by pressing out, and relaxing.

After the second wink, the head of my cock was in her ass, and it was so hot and tight. On the third wink, I pushed in the rest of the way, so now my pubic area was resting on her pussy. I held it there for a second or so, and then as I pulled back, I added some lube to my cock, which I then slid it back in to the hilt, again. The whole time Merissa is watching as I slide my cock in and out of her ass, a wicked little smile on her lips. I take her hand and place it on her pussy and tell her to start rubbing it, as I take my right hand and slide two fingers into her pussy, and I can feel my cock sliding in and out of her ass through that membrane that separates her ass and pussy.

Merissa rubs herself to a nice orgasm and then I inform her "I am going to cum, where would you like me to dump my load, sweet heart?"

Merissa smiles and says "you know I love your cum in my mouth, please."

I pumped her ass a couple of more times, then pulled out, and while holding my cock, slid up between her legs and as I placed the head in her lips, shot a load right into her mouth, at which time, Merissa closed her mouth around my cock, and proceeded to suck the rest of my loads right out of my cock and into her mouth and throat, and I could feel her each time she swallowed.

When I was done, she pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled me to her face and we again had a hot soulful open mouth make out session. When we were done she pushed me off, and rolled on top of me and while sitting on top of me, she smiled and said, "I am so glad mom took today to go to the mountains, as my pussy and ass have been aching for your cock."