It Keeps Me off the Streets

Story Info
Out of work girl finds work as a high class prostitute until.
7.7k words
4.51
3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you, being made redundant is not very funny. Not remotely funny when you have to pay rent on a flat, eat and keep warm. Not to mention all the other things that go with modern living. Redundancy on top of being dumped by your boyfriend. Life just seems to go downhill pretty quickly. Twenty seven and thrown on the scrap heap. A career in banking well and truly fucked.

My bank account was none too healthy and if I didn't find some money soon I would be out on the street or even worse have to move back in with mum and dad. When I spoke to them they sounded about as enthusiastic as I was. Not that we didn't get on, just their expectations of their only daughter were a lot different to mine. Bring men back to my room was a complete no no. And drinking was defiantly not going to happen under their roof. I'd gone back to live with mum and dad after university and stayed for about five months.

My older brother had never returned home after uni. He"d made better plans than me and found a job and a flat. He"d become a business consultant, got married and had two kids. Don't get me wrong he still came to see our parents on a regular basis. Always brought the kids and mum and dad loved him more. Me without kids was the wayward child. Neil and I got on as far as brother and sisterly love was concerned. That was as far as it went. We were never bussom buddies and would even start an argument over nothing.

So their I was sat on the sofa, mid morning eating some cereal, dressing gown half wrapped around me, nothing on underneath watching some daytime TV. My second day after being made redundant and I was bored shitless. I finished my cereal and put the bowl on the table beside me. I looked down, my gown was open showing my chest and navel. I felt my mound. The hair had started to grow and I felt the stubble. Not wiry but just enough to be noticeable. I was just ready to slide a finger into my slit when the phone rang.

"Hi Jackie, Val here. Rang to say I'm sorry you've been made redundant. How are you?"

Val was one of my oldest friends. We met at university and even though she was on the other side of town we often met for a drink or coffee. She was incorporate entertainment, conferences and the like. She gabbled on and we talked about what I was going to do next and if there was anything she could help me with. Could she find me a job?

Then we got down to nitty gritty.

"Need some help with a client and I think you would be the right person to do it."

"So what is it you need me to do?"

"Well I need to explain in some detail. So why don't I come over to yours? Say two this afternoon and I will explain."

I agreed as I had nothing else on. We said our good byes. I looked at the clock. Three hours. I was up and into the bathroom. Showered and shaved dressed and made up. I skipped lunch as this meeting sounded rather important.

I was ready and waiting. Why I was so tense I didn't know but I just was. I paced up and down, not wanting to sit and get anything creased. The clock seemed to tick by so slowly and things were running through my mind.

The door chime made me jump and I almost ran for the door. Val stood their looking absolutely beautiful. I could tell she spent money on her clothes. I invited her in and we kissed cheek to cheek. She had a bottle in her hand.

"Just something to help us relax. Couple of glasses is all that's needed."

I went into the kitchen end of the room and took out two wine glasses. I placed them on the counter and she poured the wine. Screw tops are great, no messing with bottle openers and the like. My glass was a lot fuller than hers.

"Driving, can't have to much."

We moved and sat on the sofa, me at one end and her at he other.

"You now I've told you I'm in corporate entertainment and I work with some very big companies?"

I nodded knowing she had spoken about this on many occasions.

"We I've expanded into a new area and need someone like you to help with some of my clients. I specialise in entertaining top executives, Men and women of great power and great wealth. People who will pay whatever it takes to get what they want."

I was starting to understand what she was saying. If I was right then this involved sex.

"You are a beautiful young girl and you have a personality that I know my clients would like. The money is very good and you could be earning thousands every day."

"Prostitution?"

"Well we don't like to use that word. This is the entertainment business Any money you earn will be tax free, the only deduction is a small agents fee for me. Jackie, look at it like this. I will pay you for something you have given men for nothing. My clients are very discreet. Once they have been with you, you become invisible. Meet them on the street, in a bar or anywhere else and they will not know you."

Val reached into the inside pocket of her jacket and took out an envelope. She passed it to me.

"Open it. It's yours whatever happens you keep it."

I tore open the envelope. Fifty pound notes, ten of them.

"Five hundred pounds and in a day your could make five times as much."

I looked at the money all new notes. I slid the notes back into the envelope and put it on the arm of the sofa. I looked down at my legs. What the fuck was I going to do? Fuck a complete stranger and take their money. Sit here and hope a job comes along.

"Jackie, why don't you come with me this afternoon. I have a client at five. He is expecting two girls but if you don't want to do anything you just leave it to me."

"I don't have to do anything I don't want to?"

"Of course. If you are not happy then I'll step in. Deal?"

She put out her hand and I shook it.

"First thing we have to do is get you kitted out properly. Stand up and let's have a look at you."

I stood and she took my hand leading me away from the sofa into the open area of the room

"Just stand still while I look at you."

She stepped back and her eyes went from top to bottom. She shook her head and nodded as her gaze went down my body. She signed for me to turn around. She stood right behind me and I felt her lift my skirt. Next thing I felt was her hands on my thong and them being tugged down my legs. I felt them around my ankles and she tapped my leg. I lifted my foot off the floor and she pulled the thong over my shoe. She did the other legs. She had one hand on the small of my back stopping me turning around. Her hand came up my leg and she ran it over my mound.

"Shaved this morning?"

"Yes."

"Good a lot of my clients like the little girl look. Turn around and open your blouse."

I turned and undid my blouse as quickly as I could. She pulled it over my shoulders and then down from my arms. The blouse fell behind me. He hands were on my bra cupping my tits.

"Now let's get this off."

Before I could move her hand went behind me and I felt the bra loosen. She put a finger in my cleavage and pulled the bra off and down. The straps slid over my arms and fell to the floor. She then unbuttoned my skirt and it fell to the floor. I was left naked apart from my stiletto heels. She stepped back and looked me up and down.

"Sucked a mans cock?"

"Yes."

"Let him come in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Swallowed?"

"Yes."

"Anal sex?"

"Once but didn't like it."

"Pity but never mind. Some of the clients like to put it up the back passage, something to do with domination and all those male things. How about women, ever kissed a woman?"

"My mum and Auntie Jade."

She stepped forward.

"Kiss me on the lips."

I knew exactly where this was going. I held my lips slightly apart and closed my eyes. Our lips touched and I hesitated. I pressed my lips against hers and then slid my tongue out. I was just like tonging my boyfriend but she did taste of peppermint and not whisky. I felt her hand come around and hold my back. She broke the kiss and gave a sigh.

"What about cunnilingus?"

"Love it, best way to come like ever."

"I'm talking with a woman. Some of my client pay big money to see two women doing oral sex. Makes them hard before they fuck."

I shook my head. Seen it in porn films and wondered what it would be like but never had the courage to ask any of my girlfriends if they would try it.

"No time like the present."

She undid the cuffs of her blouse.

"Undress me."

I was a bit hesitant but started unbuttoning her blouse. With the last button I pulled the blouse from her skirt to expose her push up bra. The blouse fell back off her shoulders and onto the floor. I then undid the catch on her skirt and it fell to the floor. She was without underwear and stood in a skimpy bra and stiletto heel. While I was looking down at her mound she undid the bra and let it fall to the floor. We stood close, two naked women just about to perform a lesion act.

She took my hand and led me over to the sheepskin rug by the fire. She laid me down and then spread my legs. Her head went between them and I felt her tongue on my slit. It didn't take long for her tongue to slide up onto my clit and I arched my back. This was much better than when my last boyfriend did it. She stopped and I opened my eyes to see her straddling me. Her shaven cunt was in front of my face and coming closer. I felt her tongue on me once again and without thinking put out my tongue to taste her. She tasted just like me, that lovely tang of my own pussy juices. This was it the taste and feel of a woman's cunt. I was hooked. I easily found her clit and she found mine. We were locked head to tail in a battle to see who could make the other come first. I was the first to surrender to hedonism and I could feel my cunt pulse and relax trying to suck in a nonexistent cock full of spunk. I kept on licking and teasing her clit as I came and she soon followed. She slumped down on my face and I had to fight for breath. Her juices flowing over my face.

She rolled off of me and we lay head to tail breathing heavy. My first time with a woman and it was fantastic. How could I ask her if we could do it again. She got onto her hands and knees and turned to face me.

"I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Much better than I thought it would be."

"Want to try it again?"

"Sometime."

She looked at her watch.

"Come on let's get you ready. Take it your still up for giving this a go?"

"Sure why not."

She jumped up and gave me a hand up. She kissed me gently on the lips.

"Let's see what you have in your wardrobe that's going to make a man come in his pants"

Both of us were still naked as we walked into my bedroom. She stepped in front of me and opened my wardrobe door. All my clothes were hung on wrack. She pushed a hand into the middle and pulled out a skirt, black leather. Something I hadn't worn in some time. She passed it to me to hold. She dove back in and pulled out a couple more and passed them to me. She then looked at blouses. She pulled out a white one and held it up to the light, shook her head and put it back on the rack. She found one that was almost see through and gave it to me to hold. She found a jacket and added to the clothes I was holding. She looked again at the skirts and took away two to leave me with the skirt that matched the jacket.

"You'll look fabulous in these so get dressed we haven't much time."

"Bra and knickers?"

"No just these."

She left me in the bedroom to dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. Once the jacket was buttoned I looked like a business woman. With the jacket open and my tits on display through the blouse I looked like a tart. We were soon out of the flat and into her car. Nice Beamer with leather seats. I took us about twenty minutes driving before she turned off down a side street and then into an underground car park. We both got out and she went to the boot. She took out two briefcases and handed me one.

"Now we look like two business women here for a meeting with a very important client."

We walked to the lift and she pressed the button to take us to the sixteenth floor.

"If there is anything your not comfortable with then just give me a nod and I'll step in. These are very rich people and they expect the best so we try and give them exactly that."

I nodded, she must have seen how nervous I was as she held my hand.

"It's only a fuck or two and he or she won't want you to take them home to see mum and dad."

Even though I was so nervous I had to laugh.

The lift stopped and the door opened, we left and walked along the corridor. Val stopped at a door, the Dallas suite. She took a key card from her pocket and opened the door. Inside was plush. Large entrance space all pastel shades and what looked like some expensive pictures on the walls. Val led the way in and put her briefcase on the coffee table. I heard the click of a door opening and looked around. A very distinguished man emerged from the bedroom. He smiled.

"Val and friend, right on time."

"You now me David, I never come late and defiantly never early."

She started unbuttoning her jacket.

"This is Fran, she's my new business partner."

Val's jacket fell open and I could see her nipples were hard against the material of her blouse. She stood on tiptoes and kissed David on the cheek. He put his arm around my back and kissed me on the cheek.

"Can I offer you ladies and drink?"

"Sure."

"Whisky OK for you two.

"Good, but only a small one. I've got the car today."

David poured three small drinks into fine cut glasses and passed one to Val and one to me.

"You make yourself comfortable Fran."

I started to unbutton my jacket and his eyes were fixed on me. I could feel my nipple harden as the jacket came open and the cooler air touched my body. More than that it was exciting nearly exposing myself to a total stranger. Sure I'd had a few one night stands but this time I was stone cold sober. I took a drink. I was expecting him to say something, he didn't.

Val took a drink from her glass, put the glass on the coffee table and then stepped close to him. She undid the last button on his jacket. She pushed it off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. Her hands went to his chest and her lips found his. They were deep in a kiss and I watched as Val's hand came down and deftly manipulated his belt. She soon had his zip down and his trousers dropped to the floor. His cock was poking out from his shirt and Val had it in her hand. She dropped onto one knee and kissed his bell end. Her tongue swirled around his cock head. I thought she was going to suck him off but she stood and kissed him hard.

She broke the kiss and turned to me. Our lips met and I felt her unbutton my blouse. She stopped kissing me and David's mouth found mine. His soft hands went to my tit and I could feel his very substantial cock pressed against my belly. He broke the kiss and when I opened my eyes he was naked and so was Val. All she had on was her stiletto heels.

Within a moment I too was naked and David had my hand and was leading me to the bedroom. He guided me onto the bed and then he got between my legs. I could feel his cock against my cunt lips and then he was inside me. I must have been well lubricated as he just slid inside with out any resistance. I gave a gasp as his pelvis touched mine. I didn't need to play act as him being inside me was so good.

"So big and so hards. Please be gentle with me?"

"I'll be so fucking good."

He pulled his cock back away and then thrust into me as hard as he could. I gave a grunt as if it was painful, not really but must have made him feel good as he started pounding into me. I pulled his head down and forced our lips together which made him go faster. He was trying to breath through his nose and he pulled away. My legs went around his back and I could feel his cock swell inside me. He was coming, he stopped his thrust and pressed his pelvis against mine as his first load of spunk entered me. He drew back and thrust hard into me with the second third and fourth. Each time he thrust forward I gave a withering sigh. I started to kiss his lips then his cheek and all over his face. I still had my legs around his back when he had stopped coming and I tried to lock him his body to mine. Eventually he struggled free and I had to let him go. He rolled onto his back and I snuggled in beside him.

Val laid the other side of him and kissed his face.

"How about you girls entertain while I recover?"

I watched Val drop her head and kiss his cock. She slid off the bed and came up in front of me. She grasped my ankles and spread my legs. She crawled onto the bed and her head fell between my legs. Her tongue soon found my slit and started to lick up all his spunk. I was just loving it and I arched my back to meet her face. She touched my clit and I went wild. My hands pressed her head into my crotch and I could feel a tingle in my cunt that grew and grew until my cunt tensed and the sensation of my orgasm washed over me. I felt my thighs get wet as I came over her face

Val hadn't finished cleaning me out as she kept on licking me. Once again the sensation of an orgasm over took me I thrust up into Val's face as my cunt tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed. I slumped on the bed and must have passed out with the intensity of my orgasm.

When I came too Val was on all four and he was behind her. The bed was bouncing with each of his thrusts. He was leaning over her and his hands were around her tits. Not just cupping them. I could see he was holding them tight to help him thrust as hard as possible. Val had an expression of pain on her face. I got up onto all fours and turned my head to him.

"Please, please do me too. Please do me, please."

He obviously couldn't resist my pleading as I saw his hands leave Val's now reddened tits and felt the bed move as he came behind me. He was inside me and his hands were on my hips and he pulled himself deep into my cunt. Val was still on all fours and I smiled at her. She mouthed a "thank you".

He must have thrust into me for only about a minute before he pulled out. I stayed on all fours and watched as he switched to Val. This time he had her by the hips as he thrust into her. After three slow thrusts he went for it, his hips were going ten to the dozen and I knew he would soon be filling Val with whatever he had in his ball sack. I got up and sat watching. Just to add to the scene I slid my hand down my belling and into my slit. With my wet finger I touched his lips and his tongue came out and licked off my juices. His face became contorted as his orgasm over took him. He pulled Val onto his cock as he thrust into her.

He held her hips as his cock went soft and then he slipped from her cunt. My head went straight to his cock and I cleaned off their juices. Val had rolled onto her back to watch and I could see her holding her mound. I dropped his lifeless cock and ducked my head between Val's legs. She had licked me out and I was going to return the complement. I soon made her come and we three lay together.

The light had faded and he looked at his watch.

"You ladies need to be on your way. I have an important meeting shortly and I have to prepare."

We both rose from the bed.

"Mind if we shower?"

"No problem, you two go ahead. I might even join you all though I doubt if little Johnny will be joining us."

We slipped off our shoes and headed into the bathroom. Val turned on the shower and the water came hot almost immediately. We stepped under the water making sure we didn't get our hair wet. I used the lovely perfumed shower gel and soaped Val and she did the same to me. We made no pretence of modesty as our hands were concentration on tits, cunt and arse. Once we rinsed off Val turned off the water and we each took a towel. To dry off. He was stood at the door. This guy was amazing. He"d come twice in the space of a few hours but had a hard on like a teenage boy. My turn I thought and dropped to my knees and swallowed his member. I gave him my best oral display and I could feel he was close. I looked up and Val was kissing him, mouth open and tongue down his throat no doubt. His cock swelled and spunk was over my tongue. I swallowed and took all of him. I knelt with his cock in my mouth as it softened and then let it fall. I stood and kissed him on the cheek.

12