It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until Sunday," she answered with a grin. She knew something I didn't.

"I don't get it," I admitted, tugging at a button of the shirt she was still wearing. The slight signs of sweat under the arms made me feel a little proud. She climbed over me and stood at the edge of the bed.

"Well," she answered coquettishly, making a display of removing her shirt.

She saw me staring at her simple yet still sexy-as-hell black cotton bra. Though they didn't show through, she coyly covered her nipples with two fingers of each hand, folding her elbows backward, deliciously arching her shoulders, thrusting her chest forward. I propped my head onto my hand and enjoyed the impromptu, subtle dance.

"I was hoping you might let me …"

Her hands moved slowly toward each other, meeting in the middle. She unclasped the front closure of her bra and parted the cups, revealing new treasures to my eyes.

"… stay with you," she whispered, offering me my first completely unhindered view of her perfect, fully nude form.

She stepped back three paces, into the fuller light of the room, twirling her bra over her head with her finger in a strap, and performed a slow, graceful pirouette so I could soak her in.

"Beautiful" couldn't fully describe her. A poet might have struggled to find the words to describe her breasts. Perfect, high-rooted, smooth little mounds with succulently shaped nipples situated within delicious, chocolate-colored areolae the size of nickels. I watched both nipples harden in their sudden exposure to the cool air of the room.

She took two steps forward with outstretched arms. I wrapped mine around her hips, each hand taking the opposite cheek of her bare bottom, and brought her to me. I nuzzled her sternum, savoring the scent of her skin.

I performed an affectedly silly "Eenie Meenie" with my eyes, undecided which nipple I should suckle first. She chuckled at my goofiness as I selected her left and gently nursed at her. Her nubbin lengthened and swelled into my tongue as she played with my hair.

Through occupied lips, I said, "Sernds perferct to mer ."

She laughed and playfully bopped me on my head with a fist. I pulled her closer and attended to the opposite side.

We turned off the lights, returned to our nest, and let an effortless, well-earned sleep envelop us.


Chapter 9: Thursday, July 21, 2016 (Early Morning)

The next morning, I was blasted by the bonging of AC/DC's "Hell's Bells," and I muffled it with a pillow to my head. I felt Dawn shimmy out of the bed and silence her iPhone. I looked at the bedside clock. It read 5:32.

"Why?" I cried into my pillow.

Dawn padded over to me and rubbed my back, whispering, "Sorry, sweetheart. Time to get up."

"No, no, no," I whined. "I'm on forced vacation, remember?"

"Yeah, but I'm not. Yesterday afternoon, Ben scheduled a pretty early video conference with me since he's got to catch a flight before lunch. Gotta check out of here in an hour. Now, rise and shine."

She walked into the bathroom. Through the wide-open door, I heard her peeing. Smiling, I decided on revenge.

"Go, horsey, go!" I called out. She didn't stop like I had, but she couldn't entirely muffle her laughter. I heard her turn on the shower before she came back to the bedroom.

When she saw me standing next to my pile of clothes, her expression changed from an easy smile to a curious one. She reached down, picked up my shirt, and loosely folded it into a wad. Staring at me, she brought it to her face and inhaled. She dropped my shirt then removed the bands from her hair and shook it loose. Made wavy by the former braid, her hair cascaded down her back almost to the top of her tush.

"Don't speak. Okay? I want more."

I nodded, puzzled, with brows furrowed.

She knelt directly in front of me and took my flaccid penis into her mouth until her nose was buried into my mat. Her tongue massaged me to fully erect within seconds and was giving me the most tender, sensual attention I'd ever had. I couldn't stand. I sat back on the bed with my legs parted, she followed on hands and knees and suckled me again, gently stroking the back of my sac with her fingernails.

She told me not to speak, but I wanted to yell her name. She told me not to utter a word, but I wanted to warn her. I wanted her to have the choice.

The six hours of sleep was long enough that my orgasm was much more forceful and heavier than the one before. She swallowed and her strokes became more purposeful as I dispensed my contents into her mouth. She looked up at me, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth widely in time for me to see my last spurts land on her tongue. She swallowed again, smacked her lips loudly, and grinned.

"What did I do to deserve that?" I asked dreamily.

"You do that! You give me you! You wanna?" She gestured with her thumb pointing back through the bathroom door to the running shower.

"All I've got is yesterday's stuff. I'd better get cleaned up at my place. Gives me the heebie-jeebies putting on unlaundered clothes after taking a shower."

"Aw, phooey. Can you make coffee while I get ready? Promise not to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be in the other room." I gave her a kiss and left her to her morning routine before re-donning the prior day's attire.

About thirty minutes later, she emerged looking as good as ever, wearing that pinstriped suit that made her bum a sight to behold. Her hair was neatly bundled into a bun pierced with two lances holding it together. I think she picked that outfit on purpose.

"Oh, now you just gotta," I said, twirling a downward-pointed index finger in a circle.

Dawn smiled and gave me a slow pirouette, allowing me to enjoy her fine appearance.

"Well?" she asked.

"Perfection in such a pretty package."

I rose and gave her another soft, easy kiss to avoid smudging her freshly applied makeup. I moved to give her butt a gentle squeeze but backed off.

"May I⁠—"

"Baby, you don't ever have to ask again."

She turned and presented her rump to me. I gave it a gentle caress, feeling the stitching of the gusset and the faintest leg lines of her panties under my thumbs as I traced the chevron-like stripes of her pants.

I adored cupping and stroking her beautiful little butt. So shapely, so soft, yet so firm in my hands. Just like I'd told her the prior night, I'd come so close to groping her fine ass and fantasized numerous times what it'd be like to cop a feel, and then it was no fantasy.

Her tush had such perfect, textbook shape and form. Her body was so lithe that there was just the faintest hint of a crease between her cheeks and thighs. Perfectly proportioned hips highlighted the silhouette of her curves. I'd have been erect in an instant if it weren't biologically unlikely.

So I wouldn't leave wet marks on the fabric, I dried my lips with the back of my hand then kissed her fully clothed butt on both sides, then right in the middle as she chuckled. She poured herself a heavy dose of coffee into an insulated paper cup then took a sip of the piping hot brew.

"So, Mr. Richards, what do you have planned for your day?" she asked, putting simple gold studs through her earlobes.

"I've got some housework to do, then maybe swim and catch some sun. What time are you getting off?"

"An hour after I get to your place?" She smiled, and it made me chuckle. "The meeting with Ben will take about two hours. I have a couple of short meetings with the locals after lunch. I might play hooky the rest of the day. You have a pool at your house?" she asked as we tidied up the room and collected the rest of her things, including the mostly full bottle of JD No. 7 that was still sitting open on the end table.

"I'm not in a house. It's a corporate condo. You know, the sorts of units corporations lease for folks on long-term assignments away from home, but yeah, there's a pretty nice pool there. Nothing terribly fancy, but good for laps or a long soak. Kiddos like it."

"Oh, goody. Don't go swimming without me, okay?"

I typed my address into an iMessage and sent it to her. We joined each other on the couch and watched Fox News, simply holding hands and existing.

A little while later, she took the remote, brought up the hotel's infotainment menu, and selected Check Out . It prompted for a departure time, and she selected Now . I'd not seen a hotel system do that. I imagined it allowed management to make housekeeping more efficient as they could begin servicing rooms as soon as they were known to be vacated instead of waiting until mandatory checkout time.

I grabbed her travel bag and both of our laptop cases as we headed for the door.

"Would you mind taking my big bag with you to your place?" she asked as we stepped into the elevator.

"Not at all," I answered as I paged through some apps on my phone.

The elevator arrived at the ground floor, and we headed toward the exit. That time it was Dawn who paused at the Bluefire. When she turned to look at me, she instead saw me holding my iPhone up to her face, displaying the first yummy photo she'd snapped in there.

"Put that away," she said, almost too loudly, pushing my arm down.

I mockingly harrumphed, then walked unaccompanied into the restaurant and snapped a photo of a specific table. Luckily, that particular one was unoccupied, though I did catch a few puzzled glances from staff. Before walking back, I iMessaged the photo to Dawn with the caption, 'Remember the Alamo!! Um, Bluefire!!'

Dawn wasn't where I'd left her. I found her sitting in the lobby a few dozen yards away, looking at her phone and smiling. She dropped her key card in the lockbox by the exit, and we walked out of the Hyatt. She took her laptop bag from me, and I gave her a quick kiss.

"See you in a bit," I said as I turned toward my car.

She let me retreat a few yards before she called out, "There's something for you in the end pocket of my bag!"

I drove home listening to AC/DC and singing along at the top of my lungs. I swung through a corner drugstore near the complex to pick up a few things. On my return, I tossed the damp laundry from the washer into the dryer and went to investigate the "something" Dawn mentioned. Even though she told me where to look, I felt guilty for even opening her bag without her being there. But when I discovered the bra and panties she'd been wearing the day before, all guilt evaporated.

The panties were the exact same style as the pair she'd sent home with me hidden in the to-go box, but were black. The gusset showed in stark contrast the feminine deposits her arousal had created.

It was a gift for the eyes more than the nose. I admired the blots her body had designed in the cloth and felt the subtle stiffness of the inner cotton pocket with my fingers.

The slightly padded cups of her bra explained why I couldn't find her scrumptious nipples when I kissed or held her breast through her clothes. The tag identified the brand and size 30A, the panties were size small. I made a mental note so I might buy her a gift. She'd been wearing that bra when I had first consumed her goodies. She'd worked up a bit of a sweat, so it still held a hint of her body's scent mixed with the perfume she'd applied. It was part of her recipe.

My arousal caught my attention, but I decided I wasn't going to expend my energy idly. I took several mental photos before tucking her underwear back into the bag where they'd been secreted and zipped the pocket before heading to the bathroom to take a shower and dress casually for the day.

I flipped the TV to the news and started the small chores of loading the dishwasher, setting out fresh towels, and changing an air freshener cartridge.

Since I paid a cleaning service to come a couple of times a month, there wasn't much else to do.

I tidied up the desk in the other room which I'd set up as a home office, paid a few bills online, then remade the bed with the toasty warm sheets from the dryer. I even put the decorative pillows on the bed that had been stashed in the closet since the day they were delivered with the bedding set.

It was about 10:30 when I texted Dawn.

You free for lunch later?

It took a few minutes before she replied.

Something weird is happening. I might be free in an hour. I'll call you.

Weird?

Weird weird. Later.

That was, well, weird.

I started pacing the apartment, moving things that didn't need to be moved, only to move them back. I ate a package of peanut butter crackers with a Diet Coke to silence the growls of my stomach. After I'd expended nervous energy for about an hour, I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened it, I was surprised to see Dawn standing there since there'd been no phone call.

She looked agitated as she stared at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she stepped through the door.

"Um, how do I say this?" She paused and handed me her laptop bag. It felt unusually light. I palpated the case, discovering it was mostly empty save for her iPad. It didn't contain a computer or any of her folios.

"Where's your stuff?"

"Ben had me give my laptop and papers to Drew. Your Drew."

"Why?"

"Because, Will, I just got fired."