It Runs in the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she was done, she had almost a mouthful of come. She moved farther up, now straddling his half hard prick and lowered her lips to his. Les parted them like a baby bird and she let all the hot cream in her mouth slide into his. They began to French kiss, their tongues swirling and spilling his cum all over his cheeks and her lips. What was not in her mouth Sheila began to lick from her lips and his cheeks and swallow, while Les swallowed the rest himself. She fell on him, embracing him, planting one last sticky kiss on his lips.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said.

Les chuckled. "I would guess more," he told her.

She smiled. "Good, now go get cleaned up, then come back to bed."

Les lifted up on his elbows. "Sure thing." As he started to walk toward the bathroom, he stopped, turned back to look at his beautiful wife, now laying on her back, her rubber man cock sticking straight up in the air. "What made you so horny today?" he asked.

Sheila smiled. She couldn't have set it up any better had she tried.

"Well you go get cleaned up, and I'll tell you."

What followed was a slightly censored version of what had happened the day before. They now lay facing each other, perhaps a foot apart. She was wearing a semi-sheer white nightgown now, while Les had put the red boxers back on. The part in Marc's room she limited to the discussion they had had about Les and his mother, only going so far as to mention that she could not help noticing the hard on in his shorts. The initial episode she repeated to him as accurately as possible, including the fact that she had been wearing only a red thong, and how Marc had stared rather lustily at her tits.

"Well, I'm not too surprised by that," he told her. "His Mom has the best set of tits I know of."

Sheila smiled at the compliment. Much to her relief Les didn't seem upset at all. He had never been the jealous type so she wasn't worried about that. But this was different. It was their son after all that they were talking about. In fact, Les did not seem too surprised by any of this. Finally, she had to ask.

"So, you're not upset that your son was wearing women's clothing and jacking his cock on our bed?"

Les smiled. Now it was his turn to tell secrets.

"To tell you the truth," he said. "I already knew."

Sheila's opened her mouth in surprise. "Marc never said anything to me to indicate that," she told him.

Les chuckled. "I didn't say that HE knew that I knew."

Les went on to relate how he had come home early from work one day, much like she had, and had heard much the same commotion she had. He, however had remained clothed and quiet. That day, assuming he was very much alone, Marc had not even bothered to shut the door. Though Les had not gotten near enough to actually see, there was little doubt as to what Marc was doing. As he got closer to cumming he began to talk. Les leaned a bit closer to his wife.

"And do you know what he was saying?"

Sheila had been absently playing with her nipples throughout this conversation. Now, not even realizing she was doing so, she lowered her hand to between her legs. "What?"

"He was saying, 'yes Mommy, fuck your bad little girl in the ass!'"

Sheila's hand pressed against her hot mound, began to massage it.

"What happened then?"

Les reached across, taking his index finger, he began to run circles around the hard nipple nearest to his face.

"Well, then he came. And I slipped downstairs as quickly and quietly as I could and waited for him to come down the stairs. I was about to go back out into the garage and act like I had just gotten home, but just before I stepped out, I heard our shower being turned on. So while the water was running, I slipped back up the stairs and into our bedroom. There on the bed was a towel covered in cum no doubt, and a pair of high heels and some fishnet hose and a dildo. So I headed on back down the stairs and waited until the shower had shut off, then slipped into the garage. About five minutes later I entered the house again. Marc was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a sandwich. He was pretty shocked to see me, and I could see from the uneasy way he talked that he was worried a bit.

"'When did you get home?' he asked."

"'Oh, about ten minutes ago' I said, just to watch him squirm for a moment. But then I added, 'but I've been sitting in the car until just a couple of minutes ago, listening to the baseball game.' It just so happened the Rockies were playing the Mets that day, so the game was already on."

"'Oh,' he said. And I could tell he was relieved."

Sheila was now completely turned on. She was fantasizing about seeing her son, lying on his back, a hard rubber cock shoved up his ass, stroking his cock on her bed. Looking over at Les, she could see from the way his shorts bulged that he was quite aroused as well. She quit massaging her own clit, then reached over ran a finger along his erection.

"So when did this happen?"

"Oh a couple of years ago or so. After that I never caught him again. I think he got a little more careful about it.

Sheila continued to massage his cock through the satin material of his shorts. "So . . . " she began, "what do you think we should do about this?"

Les' eyes had descended to the hand massaging his penis. He was trying to remain calm enough to make sense, but lust was quickly taking over once again.

"Well," I suppose since you said I would, I need to talk to him and assure him that we don't have a problem with him playing around as long as he respects your things. Suddenly he chuckled. "Maybe you should buy him some."

Now Sheila was rubbing his hard rod in slow easy strokes. Her pussy was dripping, and like Les she was having a hard time keeping calm. She was quite ready to rip those shorts off and demand that he ride her hot cunt as long and hard as he could. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm herself a bit, she said, "you know I think that might just be a good idea." Then, with great restraint, she removed her hand from her husband's rigid cock and leaned back just a bit, returning the hand to her breast, which she squeezed a bit, pinching her hard nipple, now pushing against the thin material of her nightgown.

"But," she began, pausing a second, watching Les, whose eyes were following her finger round and round her nipple. "I think it would be even better if you would show him that you really were okay with it."

Les' gaze rose to her eyes, a curious look coming across his face.

"What do you mean?"

Sheila smiled, reached inside her gown, where she cupped her upper breast, then lifted it out of the gown revealing the dark areola and hard nipple she had been playing with.

"You still have some of Leslie's outfits don't you?"

Perhaps without even being conscious of it Les had replaced Sheila's hand with his own, massaging his own hard organ.

"Yes, I still have a couple of them. They're in my closet in an old suitcase.

Sheila pulled hard on her nipple, now sticking out close to an inch from her breast.

"Would you be willing to put it on and let Marc see you in it?"

Les had quit massaging his member, but the hand had remained. She could tell he was a bit surprised by the request but apparently not appalled. It had been years since Les became "Leslie." On rare occasions when the kids had gone away to grandparents or to camps out of town, when there would be no chance of being found out, Les had delighted in dressing up like a woman, complete with makeup and painted nails, aided a great deal by his wife. They had on occasion spent all of an afternoon and half the night that way, she fucking him, then him fucking her. But it had been close to ten years since they had gone to all the trouble.

The hand fell away from the still hard cock. He propped himself up a bit on the bed, watching his wife play with her beautiful breast the whole time. "You don't think it would freak him out?" he said.

Sheila shook her head. "I don't think so. He didn't seem upset when I told him what went on with your Mother. He did get a hard on after all."

Les nodded. "That's true."

Sheila slipped her other hand down to the hem of her nightgown, lifting it up her thigh revealing all of her tanned thigh. She was quickly conjuring fantasies, that until a few hour before, she could have never imagined.

"Would it bother you for your son to see you dressed like a woman."

Les thought for a second. He happened to glance down and his own still semi-hard cock. That was a pretty good indication to him that deep down, this may have been something he wanted all along but had just never allowed to push to the forefront of his consciousness.

"Well, it might be a little awkward. But I'm willing to give it a go if you think it will make Marc feel more at ease." Now he laughed. "I knew we had a lot of things in common, but I never thought this would be one of them."

That was all Sheila needed to hear. She sat up on the bed, lifted her nightgown off then crossed her arms under her breasts in that way she did.

"Good. I'll talk to Marc tomorrow while you're at work and tell him that you want to talk to him about it. Then after dinner you can go upstairs and get dressed up, then I'll bring Marc up to our bedroom and we'll see how he reacts."

Les had slid off the bed, slipped out of his boxers. He stood facing her, his hard cock, staring straight at her. "Okay, I guess we'll give it a try."

Sheila patted the bed next to her. "Great. Now get up here and fuck my cunt!"

Les nearly leapt onto the bed. Sheila swiftly lay down on her back, her legs splayed. Les slipped between them, took one brief looks at the glistening gash in front of him, then plunged into it with one hot, wet, thrust.

"Well," he said. "Looks like it runs in the family."