It’s Independence Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, aren't you a good little boy?" my sister answers.

"Yes, M'am, I am" he answers back.

He's lying. He's not a good little boy. He's a dirty little boy.

We spend another day in and on the water. When we are in the water, Freddy lets me be. Aside from occasionally grazing his foot against mine, there's no indiscreet grabass.

When we are on the water, we're racing sea dogs, doubled up. Freddy is "reluctantly" behind me. When the race is over and we're cruising around, he moves his hand from my preserver to my crotch and gives my penis a squeeze. I push back into him, and he squeezes me tight.

Around 3:30, everyone trudges back to the houses. The beer and the play and the sun has drained us. We all agree it's nap time. I know there will not be sleep in the A-Frame.

There isn't. Freddy and I hang our suits in the shower but make no effort to put anything else on.

We move to the loft where no one can see in. We pull one of the twin mattresses to the floor to limit the amount of noise we will make. We make out like we are younger than we are, like we did when kissing was the end, not the means. I'm certain our mouths are going to be raw and red, telltales to everyone because neither of us shaved that morning.

Freddy stops and stands. I move to take him in my mouth.

"Huh uh," he says, stopping me. "It's time to fuck." He reaches for a condom and rolls it on me. He lubes me and then himself.

"How do you want to do it?" I ask.

"I want you sitting, leaning back on your arms. I want to start facing you. I want to finish facing away from you."

"I don't want to be ridden."

"You can't always get what you want," he sings as he settles over me and starts down. "But, if you try to sometime, you just might find, you get what you need."

He's halfway down when he finishes his lyric. His hands are on my shoulders.

"Jesus, YouK, you might be too big for this."

"I don't think you can call me YouK when I'm inside you. It doesn't sound right."

"Jesus, Uncle Kevin, you might be too big for this," he says, laughing and trying to slide the rest of the way down.

"How about just Kevin?"

"Alright . . . . Jesus, Just Kevin, you might be too big for this."

He's not going to quit the word games. I punish him by pushing up into him. His eyes go wide. I fear I've hurt him.

"Sorry, Freddy, are you all right?"

He looks away from me. I feel terrible as I lower my hips.

"I was trying to be funny," I say.

"Jokes on you," he answers, looking back at me, a big smile on his face.

He starts to cowboy me. I bite his neck and chest.

I sit up and pull his body to mine. I hold onto his sides as he moves down and up. I feel my fingernails dig into his back.

"God, Freddy, this feels so fucking awesome."

"It's my favorite way."

"I'm close."

"I know."

"Turn around."

Like a jackrabbit, Freddy hops off of me, turns around, and hovers over me. I help him back down. My hands are on his chest while I bite his back. His hands are on my thighs as he reverse cowboys me.

"Freddy . . . Freddy . . . Freddy," I pant as my balls clench and my body starts to shake.

He just keeps moving. I can't stave off release any longer. I cry out as I come.

"Oh . . . Oh . . . Oh."

Freddy settles back as I recover. I grip his chest as he grips my thighs harder than anyone ever has. I kiss his back before closing my eyes and leaning back against the wall.

He leaves me. I open my eyes and watch Freddy's pert little ass descend the stairs. He returns with a condom.

"I can't go again," I say. "At least not right now. I'm not 25."

"It's not for you. It's for me."

I look into his eyes. Apparently, my question is evident on my face.

"Yep," he says. "My turn."

"I don't want to do that." I don't. I haven't bottomed in years.

As he rolls the condom on, he starts singing the Stones again, smiling broadly at me as he finished with "get what you need."

I'm going to do it. And, he knows I'm going to do it.

"Turnabout is fair play," he says.

I drape myself over the mattress that's not on the floor. Freddy surprises me by preparing me with his mouth and tongue. I moan as he tosses my salad, every once and again interrupting to slip a finger in and swirl it around.

"Jesus, Freddy, you're really good at that."

"I know."

"I don't want you to stop."

"Too bad."

He stops and stands. His hands are on my hips as he tries to push into me. I wince. It's been too long. I take a deep breath and push back. After a few fits and starts, Freddy breaches me and then slides in.

"Gimme a second," I whisper.

"One one thousand," he answers, chuckling.

"Alright," I sigh. "Gimme about thirty seconds."

Laughing, he counts them down. "One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand. . . . "

A man is inside of me and I'm wondering how we decided counting by "one thousands" was tantamount to counting seconds away. I'm still wondering when I hear "thirty one thousand" and Freddy starts moving in and out of me.

I have an athletic ass, muscular and round. To my surprise, Freddy slaps it more than once as he fucks it. The slaps sting.

"You like that?" Freddy asks.

"Oh yeah," I lie.

"You're doing a great job taking my cock."

His dirty talk turns me on.

"Now squeeze it tight," he demands.

I do. I clench as hard as I can.

"You're so tight," he says. "Moan for me. Let me know how much you like having my cock buried in your ass."

I start to make noise with each thrust.

"Tell me what you want."

I oblige. "I want you to fuck me, Freddy. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

He obliges. He slaps against my ass. Thwack thwack thwack. He slaps my ass hard with the palm of his hand. Smack smack smack.

I'm shocked, as I've never been hit. I'm more shocked that I start to like it.

Just when it starts to feel good, he announces "I want to come on your face," pulling out of me. Turnabout is fair play. I scurry around and sit on the floor. He moves right in front of me, his glans against my cheeks, ready and ripe. He starts to spray. I take some on the cheek and some on the chin and then I close my mouth around him. I want to taste him.

He leans over me and rests his torso on the bed. He softens in my mouth, my tongue teasing every last bit out that it can. I wipe his cum from my face and smear it on his ass.

"Hey," he says.

"It was the nearest place," I answer.

He stays in my mouth until he is complete soft. The only thing better than a man hardening in your mouth is a man softening in your mouth after he's given you all he's got. When he tries to move, I hold him still by his ass cheeks. I swirl my tongue around his glans, hoping his youth will bring him back to life. He tells me it's not going to work.

We shower together. I wash him, using only my hands. He does the same to me.

As I wash him, I notice scratches on his back and his chest. I wonder how he'll explain them. They definitely weren't there yesterday or this morning.

He anticipates my question. "I'll wear a sunshirt. My skin is pretty white. I'll claim I'm getting burned."

* * * * *

By five, everyone has gathered in the main house for Tito's and Fresca. My sister needs a few things for dinner. I volunteer to go into town. Freddy and I have two more days together and only one condom. We need to restock.

Trade wants to go along. I see no way to avoid it.

At Wal-Mart, we agree to divide and conquer. I head straight to the condoms. I find the kind I like. I will not be able to explain to Trade why I have them. I see no way to buy them. I slip the package into my pocket. I'm going to steal them. I feel terrible, but I don't have a choice.

I procure my half of the needed items. I feel like everyone is watching me, knowing I have something in my pocket and waiting for me to get caught. I don't. I meet Trade at the check-out, Vickie rings us up, and no alarms go off when we exit the store. I decide that, when I get home, I'll send a note explaining what I did and include a $20 bill.

"I stole condoms," I mouth to Freddy, dangerously, at dinner.

"Stole?" he asks, also dangerously.

"Yes," I answer, nodding my head at Trade.

I should have stolen more, as we exhaust our supply that night and the following morning. First, we move the queen mattress from the big bedroom to the living room floor. We can't make as much noise as we made the night before. Second, we cover the small window on the door. It looks straight into the living room. Finally, we open the bedroom door, which further blocks the view into the living room. If anyone comes through the main door, we'll at least have the hint of a moment to untangle. It'll be obvious what we're doing, but at least they won't see it.

We get right to it, nude as moonlight streams through the upper windows and illuminates the bed. Freddy's again on his back as I make love to his body, licking and kissing every inch that I can. I spend the most time under his arms, where his groin meets his legs, and in his ridiculously hairy crack. As I eat him out, all I can think is "George George George of the jungle, strong as he can be . . . . "

I roll on a condom and fuck Freddy missionary. He's as good as it gets, clenching and moaning and thrashing at just the right times. I work hard not to come. I don't want my body to leave his.

I lean down and kiss him. I use nothing but my hips, rolling into him over and over.

"You feel so good," he whispers.

"I love the way you feel inside of me," he adds.

"I want you to come inside of me," he finishes.

The whispering is hot and moves me toward the end. When I speed up, he wraps his arms and legs around me and pulls me tight to him.

"Oh God" he cries out as I drive into him as deeply as I can and release over and over, my body twitching and covered in sweat.

"That was fantastic," he says, after I collapse into his arms and legs.

"It's about to get better," I say, moving off of him, grabbing a condom, and rolling it onto him. I straddle him and then slide back on him. I press his chest flat with my hands as I ride him. When he says he's about to come, I slide down as far as I can and use my muscles to milk him, a trick I hadn't used in so long I'd almost forgotten I could do it.

"Ohhh," he grunts, as his stomach contracts and he raises his shoulders off the bed, reaching for me. I push him back flat as I keep milking him.

He thrashes. "You have to stop."

I refuse. I keep milking him.

"Oh," he says. "I think I'm going to go again."

I'm thrilled. I've been able to do this only once before, way back when rock was young.

"Ohhh," he grunts again, the swelling in my ass letting me know he is, in fact, going again.

We're done for the night. What we had just been through was too intense for any more.

I pull him into me and wrap my arm around him, my right hand settling on his crotch. I kiss the back of his head and neck.

"I'm supposed to go home tomorrow," I whisper.

He tenses. "Trade said you were staying until Saturday."

"I told Steven I'd be home tomorrow."

"Just tell him you're staying until Saturday."

"He'll know why."

"I thought this was a freebie."

"It is. But I don't want to take advantage." I could have added "I also don't want to get invested." I don't but I could have. I wonder if I already am.

I change the subject. "Freddy, tell me a story about Jamal."

"I shouldn't have told you what I did. It wasn't mine to tell."

"Please. Just one. I love the sound of your voice." I place my head on his chest so I can feel his voice as he talks. He tells me the story of the morning after.

"We woke up hungover and naked in my bed. We rolled away from each other and stayed there back to back. I was like 'omigod omigod omigod omigod.' I was worried it was all coming undone, and I couldn't bear it. So, I just announced 'I liked it. You don't have to, but I did.' He rolled over as he answered 'I liked it to. I want to do it again.' I rolled over and answered 'Me, too.' We stared at each other for awhile, just smiling. He finally broke the silence. 'Well, stop staring at me and suck my dick.' I did. I didn't remember all the details of the night before, but I remember sucking him and pulling off when he said he was going to come. This time, I didn't. I let him finish in my mouth. I didn't swallow. I spit it into a cup of beer left over from the night before. I climbed back into bed. 'That was awesome,' he said. 'You're really good at it.' 'I just did what I want you to do,' I answered. He moved down between my legs. Before he took me in his mouth, he smiled at me and said 'Tell me what you want.' I did. He let me finish in his mouth. When he moved back beside me without getting up to spit, I raised my eyebrows at him. 'I swallowed it,' he said. I asked if it was gross. He answered 'I'll get used to it.' He did. So did I."

I stroke Freddy as he talks. When he finishes, I lick his cum off his stomach and announced "I'm used to it." Freddy's laughter is the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

* * * * *

The next morning, I get up to watch the sun rise on the lake. I slide my arm out from under Freddy to avoid waking him.

I make and take coffee to the dock. The water is placid, the sun flickering off of it as it emerges over the hills that comprise the opposite shoreline.

I text Steven. "I may stay another night."

He texts back. "Freddy?????"

"You know me too well."

"Keep notes. I want to hear all about it. XOXO."

He's not kidding.

I text back: "You know it! XOXO!!"

I return to the main house and get coffee for Freddy. On the spur of the moment, I also grab a Klondike Bar from the refrigerator.

Back in the A-Frame, Freddy is still asleep, on his back with the comforter up to his chin. We turned the air conditioning down the night before, and the A-Frame is officially cold.

I place the Klondike Bar in a bowl and warm it briefly in the microwave. I pick out and eat the chocolate and then use a spoon to stir up the vanilla. When it is a thick paste, I take it and the coffee to Freddy. I still haven't decided whether to return home today. If I do, I don't want Freddy to sleep away any more of our time together.

I take a spoonful of the ice cream and dribble it on Freddy's lips. He flinches, but doesn't wake. I lick it off. When I try to pull away, Freddy keeps my mouth in place with his hand.

"What was that?" he asks.

"Ice cream."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

I pull the comforter from him, take a big spoonful of ice cream, and drizzle it in a straight line down his neck and chest and stomach. He flinches at the cold, but only moans in pleasure as I lick it off of him.

"Raise your arms." When he does, I drizzle ice cream in the small tufts of hair and lick it back off.

"Roll over." When he does, I drizzle ice cream from the nape of his neck down his back and into the crack of his ass. I lick him clean from the top, my path ending in his crack, where my tongue laps at his exit.

I continue down. I lick ice cream from behind his knees. I lick ice cream from the bottoms of his feet.

"Roll back over." When he does, I drizzle ice cream in the crevice where his crotch meets his leg and then lick it clean. I do the same to his thighs, his shins, and the tops of his feet.

It takes about half an hour for me to cream and clean him. Other than for me to give instruction, neither of us says a word the entire time. He's hard as a rock when I finish.

The ice cream is totally liquified when I move to my final spot. Holding the spoon inches above his teeming erection, I drizzle the ice cream on the tip of him and let it run down his shaft. It pools at the base. I suck it clean and then do it again. And again. And again.

I don't stop until the bowl is empty.

I move Freddy to all fours and slide under him. I use my hands to move him into my mouth and then to slide him in and out. I let him know what I want. I let go. He keeps sliding.

"I"m not going to last," I hear. "The 'great ice cream adventure' has me too turned on."

I don't want him to last. I want his sweetness to mix with the ice cream that's in my mouth, my throat, and my stomach.

I persist and it does. I swallow and swallow as I keep at him, trying to make sure he enjoys what I'm doing as much as he can. He finally stops, too sensitive for me to keep going. He pops out of my mouth, moves to the side, and collapses.

I flip around and meet his face with mine.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my God," he answers. "You're going to ruin me."

"I hope not."

"It may be too late for hope."

I put my hand on his left cheek and rub my thumb over his cheek. He smiles and takes my thumb into his mouth. He sucks it hard. I'm lachrymose. He sees it in my eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing. Life. It's too complicated."

"It's not."

"It is."

"YouK, this isn't forever. It's for now. Stay until tomorrow. We'll have fun. Then, you'll go your way and I'll go mine. And, when we think of each other, we'll smile and remember what we did, once upon a time, at a lake in northern Missouri, when no one was watching."

I am taken aback. I do not expect such a mature summary from such an immature young man. I kiss away my surprise.

Our kiss starts tepidly but quickly turns hot. Lust transforms it.

I roll the last condom on and move over Freddy. I watch as I disappear inside of him. I feel something and then Freddy stops me.

"Just Kevin, I think the condom broke."

I pull out. He's right. "Fuck," I say.

"We can go without one."

I am tempted. I love the feeling of barebacking.

I don't think I can trust Freddy. I worry his history is more checkered than what he has shared about Jamal.

I think to Steven. We have rules. We don't take chances when we take Chances.

"I want to do something I haven't done in a long time."

"Okay."

I pin him down and slide my erection under his scrotum and between his legs.

"Hold your legs together as tightly as you can," I demand.

He does as I demand. I spit in my hand and coat my erection. I slide between his legs. I am free. I don't have to fret over whether I am hurting him. I go as hard and as fast as I want.

I come hard. I coat Freddy with cum and sweat. I keep going until I can't go anymore, my penis so sensitive I feel like a teenaged boy who has masturbated for the first time.

* * * * * Freddy wears a shirt as he enters the water. No once notices but my sister.

"Freddy, why are you wearing a shirt?"

"I don't want to get burned."

"Use more sunscreen."

"I'm good with the shirt."

"What's wrong with your mouth?"

"Nothing."

"It looks swollen."

"I don't think it is."

"I do."

She's right. Freddy's young face looks raw, especially around the mouth.

I swing far and wide. I do not want to be part of the inquisition.

We've already decided what we'll say if she finds the bed in the living room. The bedroom's dark and I want to sleep in the moonlight.

I watch Freddy float on his back. I can see the outline of his penis through his shorts. My mouth waters. I text Steven.

"I'll be home for lunch tomorrow," I advise.

"XOXO," he answers.

I tell Freddy at lunch that I'm staying the night. He smiles and mouths "condoms." I'm at a loss. There's no reason for another run to Wal-Mart.

I intentionally drop the bottle of Tito's to the kitchen floor. The 1970's laminate is too soft. It doesn't break. Goddamit, I think.

I look for things on which we are low. Ice cream? No. Soda? No. Beer? No.

The rest doesn't matter. We can do without whatever we don't have.

I am desperate. I pretend to get claustrophobic. It's not that big of a stretch. There are a lot of humans crammed into a small space.

"I'm going for a drive," I announce, hurrying through the house.