It’s Only Dinner - A TRANSformation Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 Melissa is grappling with her new-found sexuality.
3.3k words
4.64
9.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Just Dinner: A TRANSformation pt. 3

Woah, it's been a while, hasn't it? Well, maybe a long time in the sense of our virtual storytelling relationship, but for the sake of an aligned time continuum, I'm still here in my mermaid-cut wedding gown. Chin up, dick tucked, waiting patiently to become Mrs... Oops, almost spilled the beans there! Don't worry, we will get to that soon enough, but there is a lot more story left. Hey, we've made it this far, and I appreciate you still being here for me. To say it's been a rollercoaster is an understatement. Warning, a we'll-placed recap of parts 1 and 2 coming in hot.

It started when I promised my love-able loser of a best friend to pose as his girlfriend to impress his elitist family. The same family I grew up around in my childhood. You know the typical suburban family; the military dad who's also a narcissist, the Barbie mom chasing 1995, the annoying little zit-faced brother who happens to be hung like a giraffe, and Rock. Good ole Robert aka Rock. My overweight virgin best friend sucks with women and doesn't fit in anywhere. Long story short, I dress up like his girlfriend looking very hot in the process, and before you know it I am a dirty whore struggling with every emotion under the sun. First Dudley fucked my tonsils and opened Pandora's box. Then, Robert's senile 80-year-old grandfather whose favorite pastime is sitting in a chair thinking he's in Korea and drooling somehow came to life in the physical sense and pounded my tight ass during bath time as I begged him to fuck me harder and harder. Quite the metamorphosis! Oh, and then my best buddy finds me by the lake pondering what the fuck is going on with me when he decides to be a genuinely good dude who cares about me. Of course, that leads to us sharing a kiss, which by the way was off the fucking charts, and here we are. Welcome to Melissa's fucked up weekend. How much worse can it get? Oh, you don't know half of it.

As our lips pulled away from one another our eyes opened and remained locked together. It was only a matter of seconds, but it felt like a lifetime. For the last several weeks I had struggled emotionally to grasp what was happening to me physically and as I stood with mascara streaming down my face and cum dripping down my leg, my, brain worked feverishly tried to process what was happening. My best friend who only a month prior was sitting on our couch eating junk food and playing video games with me as we've done for years, just put his tongue in my mouth and rocked my world. This was different from my experience with Dudley and Grandpa. Rock kissed me not out of lust, but something else. I truly felt like there was more there. And for the first time, Melissa didn't feel like some dress I tossed on. She felt like me, a part of me if not more.

"I, um, I should go clean up," I said softly.

"Yeah, but maybe we should...", I cut him off quickly.

"I know, but night now. Not like this ok. Just, I need time."

I started my way up the hill and back towards the lake house. I felt as if I was in a fog of confusion, but still, I had a strange sense of direction. Was I confused, or did I know exactly what was happening, but refused to allow it? The one thing I didn't know at that moment was that I had a strange feeling of warmth wrapped around me like a blanket. Without unpacking all of my shit, I never had a lot of love and caring around me growing up. I struggled to remember a moment where I felt loved or even loved. Well, I loved Rock of course, but not like that kind of love. I mean I love him because he's my best friend, but I'm not romantically loving him. Or is it any different? What the fuck was I thinking!

I entered the lake house and was starting down the dark hallway completely lost in these fucked up thoughts when I felt my arm grabbed forcefully and I was suddenly pulled into a dark bedroom. Despite the lack of lights, I could easily tell from the slender build and glare off of his glasses that it was Dudley.

"Dudley!? What the hell," I exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"Shhh, my Dad is down the hall in his office. Sorry, but I didn't want anyone to see us come in here."

He let go of my arm realizing he held on to it for longer than needed. I fixed my short skirt which rose up my thighs and pulled up on my pantyhose which now has holes throughout them.

"Well, what do you want now," Noticing that Dudley was starring at me while I adjusted myself.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that...We'll.."

"Spit it the fuck out creep," I snapped back.

"I like you. And I'm sorry for what I did."

Looking up at Dudley I caught his big brown puppy dog eyes through his coke bottle glasses. I smirked.

"Ok. So I'm supposed to believe this now? What's the plan, Dudley? Going to blackmail me more so I stuck your nasty dick more?"

"No, I'm serious."

"No, you're not. You're just a kid. 18 going on stupid. You don't know anything", I said as I started to leave the room.

"Not true. I do know things. And I know you're not a woman, well at least not by the traditional sense."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned slowly back toward him. He had a small smile and he looked down at my crotch.

"I know Melissa. But please I'm not saying this to threaten you or anything."

"Oh yeah? Well, what the fuck are you doing then!"

"I'm... we'll what I mean to say is I...," then without hesitation, and at a loss for words, Dudley decided action was his only option.

He grabbed me and pulled me in, locking his lips to mine as I unwillingly received his kiss. Then I very willingly offered my tongue until it was deep inside his mouth. It was a passionate kiss, one that proved he was seriously telling the truth. I tossed my arms over his shoulders as his lanky fingers made their way down my waist to my bubble ass, grabbing and thrusting me into his body. My bulge rubbed up against his huge already hard cock. He could feel Nick rub against him, the part that have been hidden shamefully between my legs for weeks, and he wanted it. Our tongues never unlocked as we fumbled our way toward the bed. Dudley ripped off my skirt as a fumbled with his pants, and when I began to lower myself so I can receive his cock into my mouth he stopped me. He gave me another deep kiss and then he was the one who lowered himself. He released my bulge and in doing so, released a part of me as he took my soft hairless cock in his mouth and gave it life. My knees buckled as he thrusted in and out, his throat struggling to take my girth but still relentlessly In its efforts. I came nearly an hour ago but I can tell I was fully ready to bust again, so I slowed down and I turned my body so that my ass was in front of his face. He dove into my thick ass face first, tongue immediately penetrating me. I lost my senses mostly because of how I felt, but also because I remembered whose cum was already inside me. Dudley was face-first in it. His tongue fucked my ass with such dedication, but as much as that turned me on, I wanted more. He made a point that he wanted me to feel good. That he cared. And what I cared about at that moment was his huge dick mixing up my guts. I pulled him up and laid back on the bed immediately tossing my legs in the air. Dudley tore the remainder of my pantyhose, lined up his cock, and slowly forced it in past the rim of my asshole deep inside. All 8 inches were accepted with ease and he began building a rhythm.

"You're so tight."

"Give me that huge fucking cock. Every inch," I muttered in and out of heavy breaths.

It didn't take long for the tempo to pick up and his balls were slapping my ass ferociously as he dove in and out with amazing speed. I could feel my prostate swelling as the urge to explode came and went, came and went with each thrust.

"Let me ride it."

"Yes ma'am."

As he pulled out and laid on the bed the term "ma'am "echoed in my head. I was much older than Dudley but not that old. I knew then somebody had 'mommy issues' and I was happy to oblige.

"Oh, that's such a good boy," I whispered as I sat on his cock and slowly lowered myself. His eyes widened.

"Anything for you ma'am."

" Veronica said she had two strapping sons, but she never said one could fuck like a jackhammer."

Dudley began to squirm uncontrollably. The physical merging with a psychological state of euphoria. I propped myself up and rode harder and faster. Slamming my fat ass on his massive cock.

"That is why I made friends with her after all. I made friends with Veronica, so I could fuck her sons."

His hands wrapped around my waist and he began to slam up into me like a volcano. I felt his cum explode and fill my insides as I began to shoot like a fucking sprinkler all over his lean body. I collapsed on top of him. His cock was still inside me pulsating. With each breath, he pumped a little more until empty.

I got up and gathered what I could find. The pantyhose were completely destroyed so I talk to myself, pulled up my phone, strapped on my skirt, and tried to fix myself as best I could before heading upstairs. Dudley stopped me and asked to talk. What's with these brothers and talking!? Just like with rock I told him we could talk but not now. Oh no, Rock. I ran from him on to get the fucking of my life from his need brother. I slowly crept down the hallway. Again lost in my thoughts. It was close to 11 PM and I hoped everyone was already in bed. Or so I thought.

"Melissa? Oh, do come in dear," I heard Mr. D call from his study.

Looking like a whore on a stick, I slowly walked into his room. It was a beautiful room filled with books, artifacts, and pictures the majority of which had to do with his service and his family.

" Please close the door and have a seat."

I did has he asked and as soon as I lowered myself onto his leather chair I knew from the squishy sound it made that it was bad move.

"Melissa I'm going to be very direct and intentional with this conversation. You're a very sweet girl. You're obviously a beautiful woman with a great personality."

"Thank you, sir."

"Which I find odd, considering that Robert has never had a girlfriend before in his life. It's okay dear I love my son but I'm also a realist. He could never get someone like you which leads me to believe there are other motives at play here."

" I'm not quite sure what you mean Mr. D. I do like Robert."

" Yes, yes of course," he said with a smirk. "Melissa, I may not know you that well but I know your type. Your pedigree, if you will. You see I take what I know, and then I fill in pieces. Now those pieces could be simply possibilities, but even if those pieces are inaccurate to a degree, the entire puzzle is accurate enough. I know from Robert that you had a rough upbringing, and your father was a deadbeat who is in and out of your life. I know you have bills piling up from nursing school, and I know that Robert is due to receive a pretty significant amount of what I've created and earned. You see those are the things I know, and when I fill in the remaining pieces I come to this. Here is a check for $50,000", he said nonchalantly as he slid the paper across the mahogany.

"Now that's a check for you to cut this charade. Cash in hand. Melissa, this has nothing to do with who you are or your status. You are a strong person. You're the type of woman who knows what she wants and will do what it takes. You're not Veronica or these other idiots. You can take that check, leave, and you don't have to worry about pretending to like my fat, stupid son. It should be enough to cover your bills and also a little bit more to get you started in life. Rest assured, if you continue this charade there won't be a wedding, and you won't get anything. Do we agree?"

Well, for fucks sake! As if I wasn't confused enough here I am staring down Mr.D who wants to pay me to end this all. I wouldn't have to be Melissa anymore. I wouldn't have to deal with all these emotions either. That paper meant a lot of things but for me, right then at that moment, it meant freedom. And I wanted to be free. So I picked up the check and I walked towards the door. Mr. D followed me thanking me for making it such an easy transaction. But when we got to the door I didn't turn the knob. I locked it. I turned to find Mr. D with a look of confusion and interest. As I looked at him I lifted the check-up to his eye line and I tore it In half. Mr. D squinting his eyes, had a slight smirk like someone who just got fooled by a magician and wanted to know how. I walked towards him until we were face-to-face and close enough that his eyes needed to focus on mine.

"You're right Mr. D. I did come here with different motives. Sure my family is trash, and by the way, I dress I guess I am too. Regardless I think I'll stick around and see how this goes with Robert. I do like him a lot. But you were also right that I am a strong woman. And I know what I want. And right now I want you to drop those fucking pants to the ground. That's an order, General."

A look of complete shock overwhelmed his face and his eyes darted around, but I refused to break my gaze. Our noses were nearly touching as I felt his breath quicken. He tried to look unaffected, but I could tell his heart was racing. And with Our eyes locked, and my lips breathing softly into his, I heard his pants hit the floor. I smiled coyly as I lowered myself down.

"Well now. Let's see if I can get this petty officer to salute."

Mr. D's cock was just how you would imagine it. Average size but strong. Veiny. Proud big balls hung low.

I took him in my mouth and he immediately began to shiver. His legs shook as he stiffened. I was sure to go slow knowing it would not take much. I gave his sack a lot of attention, juggling his big musky balls in my mouth. He growled like a dog being pet as I quickened the pace allowing him to reach the back of my throat. As he did I licked his balls while my throat massaged his mushroom head. Apparently, he loved it from the huge load emptied into my throat. And when I say huge, I mean freakish porn category huge. His cum pumped down my throat like gasoline into a truck. I gagged

As his seed shot out of the corners of my mouth like a water balloon bursting on cement. Being the kind of person I am, I made sure to clean it all up with my mouth before standing, fixing myself, and abruptly leaving the room. But before I did I turned back to find him still standing, in complete shock. Shaking yet motionless, with his pants on the ground.

"At ease general. Oh and by the way. You will never talk to me like that again. And you won't talk to Robert like that. You will do what I want when I want it. Or, this becomes the next discussion at dinner about the traditional life of a modern woman."

I lifted my cell phone and showed him a video that perfectly captured his face, as well as the service I provided to our country. I left the room feeling vindicated. Was this the direction coming toward me in a fog of confusion? Is this what I have been fighting? That Melissa is not just a part of me, but the part of me that is right. The part of me that lives a fearless life and understands emotions in a way that Nick never could. It's a bit more and I thought maybe I needed to take off the training wheels. Maybe Melissa needed to take the wheel. I was having a moment of clarity when I entered my room and found Dudley and Rock nose to nose arguing.

"Guys?!"

"You slept with him," Rock yelled.

"Tell him the truth, Melissa! Tell him what we have", Dudley demanded.

I stood between them both which seemed appropriate and so cliché.

"Listen! The both of you need to stop. I told you I need time. It's been like 2 hours! Now Dudley kindly gets the fuck out and we'll talk tomorrow."

"You'll do WHAT tomorrow?!"

"Robert, chill dude. You go in that bathroom and take a cold shower or some shit. Then..."

Suddenly the madness was interpreted by a terrible scream. We all raced downstairs. Then a second scream came from Grandpa Dolan's room. When we got to his room the Dolans were ahead there surrounding the bed as Grandpa lay still. Mr.D completely avoided eye contact with me, naturally.

"What's going on mom," Rock asked nervously.

"It's Grandpa Dolan!"

"Yea, we can tell that! What happened," Dudley demanded.

"He spoke!"

Before we could even ask what the old vegetable said he turned his head toward me and struggled but managed to mumble with heavy breaths.

"Baaaaaa..th...tiiiiime," he said with a grin.

There I was. A new found force of nature that somehow fucked four generations of Dolan's in a matter of 24 hours. Hell, I still had cum pouring out of me like a garden hose.

As the family laughed and centered Grandpa's miracle I couldn't help but smile.

"Sure Grandpa Dolan. Why the heck not. I'll start the tub."

As Veronica wept with delight my eyes met Mr. Dolan's who's looked embarrassed. They met Dudley's who's looked genuinely happy. They Met Rocks who's looked lost, happy, and sad at the same time. Maybe I wasn't sure what was going with me, but I knew I had to buckle in and figure this shit out. Not just for the Dolan's but for a Melissa. For me.

*Hope you enjoyed it! I've decided to add an interactive option to this story. Are you a Melissa fan? Do you have a character you think would be perfect in the story? Direct message me a brief description of your character and I'll choose one to make a cameo! Look forward to hearing all about your character and fantasy."