It Started As a Joke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to pleasure each other orally for a good 5 minutes. She had a couple more mini orgasms as I tongued her and I alternated inserting two or three fingers. Her sucking and stroking was constant and amazing.

Suddenly she took me out of her mouth and declared, "I'm going to bring you to cum and I want it down my fucking throat!"

And just like two and a half years prior, she went down on me with a determined sense of urgency. She pumped me vigorously and bobbed her head rapidly, tongue dancing the entire time. She made guttural noises like an animal pouncing on its prey. She started talking dirty. "Give it to me! Feed me your cum. I want it down my throat! Come on you fucking stud, feed me!"

Her motions and words had their affect. I tensed up, she took me in, down to the root and I just exploded. She caught the first several blasts easily but I don't think I slowed down. She started gagging a little and pulled me out. I was still erupting, hitting the back of the front seat and then her tits when she pointed my cock toward her.

"Oh my God!" I groaned. Now it was my turn to breath heavy. My head started feeling groggy and I swear I literally saw stars.

"Jesus Christ!" she coughed a little. "How long has that been building up? I've never seen so much cum!"

"I don't know, Baby. But it feels like you've completely drained me.

She laughed a bit and scooped up some of my spunk off her chest. She looked at me and with effect, brought her fingers to her mouth, tasting me again.

"Phyllis, you are by far the sexiest, hottest woman I have ever met!" And I meant it. This woman was amazing. "You are fucking amazing!"

She leaned over next to my ear and whispered, "But we haven't actually fucked.....yet."


12