It Started At Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the bags in Kates room and the two boxes of books in the garden shed, and collapsed exhausted next to Kate on the sofa. Lisa was with her, watching tv, so we just chatted about work and the move rather than anything else.

As we slipped between the sheets later though, as I was stroking Kate between the legs, I told her the bare bones of what had happened and she was wide eyed. She was also more than a little wet, wetter than my stroking usually made her, and I asked what she thought. She said she thought Beth sounded like fun, and if Kate wasn't on the scene maybe Beth would have been interested in knowing both me and Michelle. With a little more prompting, she reached a shuddering orgasm, with my cock hard as steel against her side. We kissed deeply, and went off to sleep, in my case to dream of a girlie night out with Kate and Beth, fighting off the attention of blokes left, right and centre!

Tuesdays were usually boring (weekly departmental meeting in the morning, dealing with queries from other departments all afternoon) and this was no different. Morning coffee at 1100 was fun though, as I met up with Kate, Damien and Seema. We chatted generally and then Damien mentioned his friend's dinner party, which they'd come up with a date of 17th Feb for, with a red and white theme (Valentines apparently). Seema asked if I'd be there as Kate's plus one, but I hastily cobbled together a University catchup in London to get out of it, so she arranged to go as a pair with Kate, and I immediately lost myself in thoughts of a Ed and white outfit for this dinner party, even though it was another fortnight away.

Kate and I arranged to go late night shopping for outfits on Thursday, and being similar sizes (but different lengths) we would almost be able to share outfits. We were going straight from work, so to make the trying on better, Kate had me in a thong and a pair of hold up stockings under my work clothes all day. To say I was horny with the trousers sliding over the stockings would be an understatement!

So into town we went after work, and after a light tea, we hit the shops. From memory we went to Miss Selfridge, Top Shop, Next, Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams, Wallis and Evans. I think we must have tried on about 20 different outfits, and we ended up picking up 4. There was a very tight red dress with a low front to show off cleavage and which reached mid thigh from Top Shop, a white dress from Next which flared slightly out to mid thigh as well, then a one piece trouser jumpsuit in red with black buttons from Dorothy Perkins (again, cleavage!) and a red sequin ankle length dress with dramatic slit up the left thigh from Debenhams. Matching red heels in the Evans sale in both our sizes completed the haul, well strictly speaking fresh stocking from M&S did that. Arms full, we slinked off home, smuggling the items in so as not to arouse too much suspicion on Lisa's behalf. While in Debenhams we used the last of my Christmas money to buy a better wig. Brunette, shoulder length and waves, it set me back £80 but I knew I desperately wanted it, so took a deep breath and went for it.

Friday saw an email from Beth, asking how things were and saying she wasn't joking about a night out! I replied saying I'd speak to Kate and see what she thought, though to be honest, she hadn't stopped badgering me since the weekend. In the end we arranged a night out the weekend after the dinner party, when Lisa was on holiday with her new fella. I remember chuckling to myself in disbelief at the way my life had gone.

So the next couple of weeks were quite mundane. Quite in the sense that there was the odd frisson through chats over coffee, or between the sheets at home, but work ruled and with the exception of one interlude, male me took over. That interlude was a home waxing that Kate had booked and that she managed to get me squeezed onto as well. It was a full 3 weeks since I'd shaved, and after Kate had been done, I had my legs, chest, back and arms waxed which was a weird experience. After the initial couple of rips of pain, it was quite alright, though I was relieved that the lady in question didn't offer intimate waxing, as I could have imagined that being rather painful. The intimate side was done with a razor in the bath as previously, but come the day before the party, I was smooth apart from the now permanent landing strip.

Saturday morning came round, and Kate and I packed a suit carrier with 2 outfits in and my hold-all, and loaded up the car ready for me to drive to Damien's to get ready. I was his +1 for this, not Kate's and Seema was heading to Kate's to get ready there. We had a very horny quicky on the sofa before she got there, and I then made my excuses to head to my Uni friend's for the night in London, secretly heading for Damien's.

I'd left Kate with the short red dress and the trouser suit and had taken the white dress and the red sequins to decide later what to wear. I knew it was always going to be the red sequins, but she didn't know that!

I arrived at Damien's and went straight up to Cathy's room to get changed while he went out to do some bits and bobs. Fortunate timing meant she was away with work in the US, so no issues from that side! I decided to get the shaving and make up out of the way early, plonked the wig and lingerie on, and slipped into a robe of Kates I'd brought along. I slipped downstairs and made a coffee and before long Damien was back and dropped down next to me on the sofa, kissing me strongly for the first time in weeks as he did.

"God I'm horny" he said

"I thought you might be" I replied. "Upstairs?"

And we rushed upstairs where he gave me a forceful, but rapid seeing to with me on my back and my ankles by his ears. It was a first in missionary for me, and I really enjoyed the submission of being pinned down by my man. We still had a couple of hours left, so I paraded the dresses for him, he agreed with my sequin choice, and we coupled again, this time with me on all fours on the bed.... I had become quite insatiable as Michelle.

After another coffee, I was given a couple of boxes by Damien. Nothing exciting he said, just a couple of thank yous for putting a smile on my face. The first was a lovely necklace, nothing expensive, but a real statement piece with would go really well with the dress I had chosen. The second box was in a white paper bag, and I was a little put out to find a butt plug in it, it was a blue rubber one, quite large at first sight, and Damien said it was just a little fun if I fancied trying it. I said I'd think about it, but maybe not tonight!

After that it was make up time, just turning the basic job I'd done to be with Damien into a more dramatic evening look. Lots of eyeliner and mascara, with plenty of dramatic eye shadow and bright red lips to match the dress. The new long earrings, statement necklace and wig all went on and I slipped my suspender belt and 5 denier natural stockings on to my incredibly smooth and waxed legs. The red heels (4 inches) came next, and after a squirt of perfume I was ready, and moved downstairs where Damien was resplendent in a burgundy suit and crisp white shirt. We looked quite the couple, even if I was a couple of inches taller than him in my heels.

Damien had booked a cab, and we headed over to his friends with a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine. We were the first there, and we chilled with a cocktail made by the male of the couple. Time has eroded my memory and I can't for the life of me remember the names of Damien's friends. Another couple were next to arrive, followed fashionably late by Kate, resplendent in the red jumpsuit and in a massive pair of heels which just about meant the jumpsuit wasn't dragging on the floor. Seema looked great too, in a white top and a tight red pencil skirt.

A great effort made by everyone, and we settled down for a lovely evening of drinks and food. As we finished the meal and people got a little merrier, someone suggested we play truth or dare. I gulped at this thinking I couldn't risk certain truths coming out, but risked a couple of truths early on. I disclosed my bisexuality, my male gender and to a question from Kate talked through my first experience with a male. The rest of the time I went dare, and ended up snogging Damien and the female party host, hiking my dress up my thigh to show off my stockings and suspenders and finally sitting in the centre of the room with a makeshift blindfold on and guessing who kissed me (it was Seema, her perfume being a dead giveaway). We finished the night off with some dancing before cabs were ordered and Kate and Seema dropped Damien and myself off on their way past.

Damien barely waited till the door was shut before being all over me. He lifted my dress, eased me on to the staircase and mounted me from behind after slipping the condom on. Uncomfortable it might have been, but he certainly hit the spot and I filled the front of my panties before he also came. We then headed upstairs to bed, where dress off I sucked him back to life before jumping on and riding him to another orgasm. Spent, we fell asleep, waking at about 0930 the next day... well I did. I suspect he had been awake a little longer as his condom covered, lubed cock was hard and was easing its way between my cheeks. They do say that waking up that way is heavenly, and I can't disagree. Damien took me gently in the spoon position for a good half an hour. I leaked pre-cum for most of the duration and he filled me for a third time in about 8 hours before getting up and bringing us coffee in bed.

Kate called and told us Seema was talking about calling in at Damien's on her way home, so any thoughts of repeats were ruled out, as I needed to shower, pack and hit the road to avoid a situation. I left in male mode 2 minutes after the call from Kate that Seema had left, and headed back to Kate's.

Kate greeted me in lingerie and was clearly gagging for some form of relief when I walked through the door, so who was I to refuse? We went to bed and spent most of the afternoon there, barely getting up before Lisa arrived back from whatever she had been up to that weekend. I was in bed by 9.... Absolutely shattered for obvious reasons.

12