It Started By the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny was lost in a fog of sexual intensity. Delicate fingers tickled his balls, a wet mouth went up and down his shaft. He registered details in an abstract, detached way. He had his cock in his mother's mouth. He was still licking her pussy juices from his lips. She had one hand between her legs and the other alternately tickling his balls and stroking his cock. Their eyes met, pure fire and lust, love, engrossed in the giving and taking of the ultimate in taboo pleasures.

So it went on for five or more minutes, mother sucking son, son getting ever closer to a final, agonising release. His balls tightened and his knob burned as if to ejaculate but having spent twice already it was a long lead up. Closer. His ass puckered. Still his mother licked, sucked, took him into her mouth, almost into her throat, edging closer.

He felt it well up slowly. His thighs tensed, his stomach tautened. Closer. There was no thought of where to spend, only when. Closer. Heart racing, panting. Closer.

"Oh fuck, MUUMMM!"

Merciful release, pulsing gently into his mother's wet mouth, she closed it around her son's cock as she felt it spurt just three times and eject his cum onto the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. She felt his hands on the back of her head, knew he was fighting the temptation to force himself deeper, felt his thighs throbbing against her chest as she pulled him to her. She gently bobbed on his shaft after he'd cum to prolong his afterglow, letting him return to her from wherever he'd floated up to, but she thought proudly to herself: I made him cum three times in an hour. He had nothing left this time. I've completely drained him.

Seconds passed and Sandra noticed the hands pressing her mouth onto her son's cock were now stroking her matted hair, lovingly. He was coming back to her. She slurped the last off his knob, swallowed, and smiled up at him. His face was one of love and wonder. They'd always loved each other with all their hearts, now they loved each other with all their souls too.

12