It Started in the Pool

Story Info
Neighbor has fun with Mother and Daughter.
2.2k words
4.28
431k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbors of seven years had just divorced and my friend Tom had to move out of his home. His wife, a very good looking woman named Susan, and her eighteen-year-old daughter Trisha, remained there.

We had often passed many hours at my outdoor pool, laughing, drinking and having cook outs when time allowed. I always had the feeling, even when she was still with Tom, that Susan would have been willing to accept my more than friendly feelings, if I had ever shown an active interest in her. But, because she was my friend's wife, I never did.

She often came over to my pool in a small two piece bikini and wasn't too shy about letting me look over her assets very carefully. Her lush mane of reddish brown hair fell in cascades around her shoulders, and with her skin naturally being the color of a golden tan, she presented to all appearances, a very exotic, sensual look. Her breasts were, to quote a cigarette ad from the sixty's, round, firm and fully packed. Her ass, in my opinion, was just right.

Trisha, on the other hand, was a very proper young lady. Very polite, always calling me Mr. James and in general, a lot of fun to have around. When she came to the pool, she wore a simple one piece bathing suit and liked to sunbathe on one of the chaise lounges beside the pool. She always wore her oversize sunglasses with the lenses so dark that you couldn't see her eyes behind them.

One week end, toward the end of last summer, I invited them over for a day's fun in the sun and a good steak dinner later that evening. They arrived about ten that morning and I was stunned to see that they both had on very small swimsuits. Susan's breasts seemed too just about break out of her top and Trisha's bottoms were so tight, that I swore I could see a camel toe, peeking out from between her legs. There were a few small hairs curling out from around the edges of her suit, leading me to believe that unlike a lot of young women, she didn't believe in shaving her natural beauty. As usual, she waved at me, said hi, then walked to the chair and proceeded to lie down and start sunbathing.

Susan and I jumped into the pool and were just swimming around, acting like a couple of teenagers ourselves, when she suddenly dove under the water and swam between my legs. Playfully, I reached down to grab her and she slipped through my hands. She surfaced and said that it was my turn to try and go between her legs. Not one to turn down a challenge, I dove below the water and quickly made my way toward her. As I started my pass between her legs, I rolled over on my back and was then looking up, right between her legs, as she reached down and pulled the crotch of her bottoms aside, allowing me to see her pussy. I'm sure that I must have swallowed a gallon of water as I came to the top, chocking and sputtering, and then just stood there with, I'm sure, a very dumb look on my face.

"You like?" She asked, as she tilted her head in my direction and lightly moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue.

I just stood there nodding my head like one of those silly little dolls you sometimes see in the rear windows of cars, until she reached down and placed her hand on my swimming suit, directly on my stiffening cock. I turned my head and looked over toward Trisha, to see if she had seen any of our foolishness, but she was still reclining in her chair, seemingly paying no attention to her mother and me. In fact, I thought she was asleep. I turned back to Susan and she smiled and said that she needed to use my bathroom.

"Sure, you know where it is." I said, and watched as she climbed out of the pool and noticed that she hadn't pulled the bottoms of her suit completely back into place. As she started to enter my house, she turned and beckoned me to join her. I again looked toward Trisha and this time, she smiled at me and waved.

I entered the house and Susan walked up, put her arms around me and pulled my face to hers, then kissed me like I had never been kissed before. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I sucked on it while her hands slowly slid down my body, till she had both my ass cheeks in her hands.

"Oh George," she sighed to me as she gazed steadily into my eyes, "I've wanted you for such a long time," she said, as she pulled my body closer to hers, "I've even fantasized about what your cock must be like and how good it would feel sliding deep into my pussy."

"Damn, Susan," I said to her as I tilted her head back and prepared to kiss her again, "I've entertained those exact thoughts about you for years. If I had just known, or even suspected, that you felt this way about me, I would have made some effort to have let you know how I felt."

I reached up and slowly took her top off, exposing her large tits to my eyes. Her nipples were large and growing larger as I looked at them. I leaned down and took one into my mouth, then slowly ran my tongue around the nipple and gently bit down on it. She sighed and tried to maneuver her hand into my tight swimming suit. I told her to wait, and I pulled it down around my knees. While we were still kissing, she started to stroke my cock till it was as large as I had ever seen it. She slid down to her knees and took my cock and softly kissed the end of it, running her tongue all around it and then, sliding her mouth down, she swallowed all of it.

I lay my head back, just enjoying to great feelings she was giving me. She sucked and licked for a few minutes and I told her that if she kept that up I was going to cum in her mouth. She moaned and sucked me harder. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and knew that I wasn't far from blowing my load. She placed her hand on my cock and began to jack me off in her mouth. I looked down at this wonderful sight and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cum simply exploded out of my cock, spurt after spurt and she was swallowing all of it as fast as I could produce it. My legs almost buckled under me as I watched her suck the last of my cum from my slowly shrinking cock. She pulled her head back and smiled up at me, then licked her lips.

"Oh God, George," she said, "I want you to eat my pussy right now..." "I want to feel your tongue touching all my special places,""Ohhhh, it's been so very long now and I want you to make me cum and cum hard."

I started to drop to my knees and fulfill her wishes but she stopped me and asked if we could go to my bedroom, to be more comfortable. I took her hand and led her down the hall and into my bedroom.

She peeled the bottoms of her suit off her body and lay back on my bed, opening her legs and watched my eyes as I looked at her secret place. She had a beautiful pussy. Her cunt lips were very large and I could see more than a touch of wetness glistening on them. I got on my knees at the side of the bed and began to kiss my way up her legs, slowly, sensuously, darting my tongue out, licking, and then moving and kissing another spot. I lavished a lot of attention on the insides of her thighs and could smell her arousal just a few inches from my face. I had just put my tongue at the beginning of her slit, when she once again stopped me and asked if I would mind if she put a blindfold on me.

I told her it was all right with me and got her a handkerchief out of one of my drawers. I turned my back to her and she tied it over my eyes till I couldn't see a thing. She pushed down on my shoulders and I dropped to my knees and began to feast on her delicious pussy once again. I started by slowly licking her slit from top to bottom, then grabbed Susan by the ass cheeks and pulled her pussy closer to my face. I rubbed my nose against her cunt hair; it crackled against my face and seemed to invite me to explore more. She shuddered and moaned as I began licking her clit and then her pussy lips, tonguing them till they were slick with a combination of my spit and her cunt juice. I pushed them apart and plunged my tongue into her cunt as far as it would go. Susan grunted, held her hands to the back of my head, and humped my face in response.

"More tongue, George," she cried, "Oh God, give me more of your tongue."

"I want you to stick your tongue as far as it will go up my pussy." She screamed at me.

By now, I was consumed with devouring her cunt. I just couldn't get enough of it as I thrust my tongue between those luscious labia and tongue fucked her until I triggered her orgasm. I couldn't get enough of that either, amazed by the thickness of the flow and the sweet tastiness of her stuff. The harder I licked and sucked her the more I seemed to get. When I sucked her clit into my mouth, the reward was really serious.

Ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." she said, "Use your fingers too," she urged, moaning long and loud as I forced three of my fingers into her steaming wet cunt and worked them harder and faster. Ohhh yeahhhh,"she moaned at me," "That's so gooooood." By then, Susan wasn't the only one leaking juice; my cock was hot and throbbing, and I was leaking precum by the quart it seemed. She had cum at least once by then, and asked me to lie on the bed so she could sit on my face. That way I could really get my tongue into her cunt the way she liked it.

So there I was, on the bed with my cock sticking straight up in the air, a woman sitting astride my face, and I had a blindfold on. And then, the most incredible thing happened. I felt a hot mouth going down on my cock Susan turned around so that she was sitting facing my feet and I found that her asshole was pressed against my nose and my mouth just about totally covered by her wet, hot cunt.

That's right baby," Susan said, "That's the way to suck George's cock

"Doesn't it feel wonderful?" She asked, "The way it's filling up your mouth?

There was no answer I could hear, but Susan leaned over and I felt her hand go to my cock and begin to stroke it while someone else sucked it. I was so hot I shouted that I was going to cum right now, and as my man cream spurted out from my cock, I could feel that it was all being taken by the mystery mouth attached to my dick.. I shuddered and came some more, then lay there, totally spent.

Susan rolled off my face then and lay beside me on the bed. She leaned over and took off my blindfold, kissing me on the lips as she did so. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked down toward my cock and saw a bathing suit clad, very young woman kneeling there. Trisha looked up at me and smiled and waved her hand.

"Hi," she said.

George," Susan said, "We have thought long and hard about this and have decided that we want you to be the one to introduce Trisha into the joys of sex with a man.

Now I knew that there was a stupid look on my face as I looked between Trisha and her mother.

"But, Susan, she's so young and.., and small, I might hurt her with my, my."

"Don't worry George; she's not as innocent as you might believe. I've been instructing her in the art of self love and how a female likes and needs to be loved for several years now.

I just lay there, slowly shaking my head. I looked down at Trisha and asked her if she was sure about this. In answer, she stood up and slowly took her swimsuit off and stepped out of it. She walked to the other side of the bed and lie down beside me, put her arms around me and kissed me full on the mouth.

"Yes, George, Oh God yes," Trisha said, "I want to be well fucked by your big cock."