It Started in the Rain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"Drop in?"

"I opened my home years ago to my family and friends. Most of them have keys. If they want to swim, they come over. If they want to hang out with us, they come over."

"If I gave my friends keys they'd come over, eat all my food, drink all my beer and leave me empty."

"You train people how to treat you. Watch everyone who comes over this weekend. They will bring more than they consume. If Bonny was coming over and knew she wanted a salad and three beers she would show up with enough salad for six people and a case of beer. Last time Rina was over she wanted bar-b-qued shrimp so she brought three or four pounds."

"I talked to Megan last night and she said she was going to Costco this morning to stock up." Pam finally joined in.

"Pete, have no fear. We will not run out of anything important, including TP. Megan is my daughter and she loves Costco!"

"How old is Megan?"

"About my age," Pam answered.

"Oh."

The tone he used said he was making her presence mean something. I figured I needed to say something to move his head a little.

"She told me she was going to spend some time today with that guy, Eric. I wonder if that changed."

"I think she was taking him along to help carry stuff. Have you met him?"

"Talked to him once on the phone, that's all."

"He's cute."

I smiled. "Just what I always wanted to be, cute."

Pete smiled and looked out the window. Pam and I pointed to various things as we drove. When I turned away from the ocean Pete watched as I drove. It wasn't long until I turned into our driveway. Megan's car was parked out front next to Rina's.

I carried Pete's bag and Pam's. Pam was in civilian clothes but her nurse's training had her hover over Pete as he crutched his way into the house. He noticed that the front door wasn't locked. Inside I took the bags and deposited them in their respective places. I noticed the sign Megan had put on Pete's door. It said, "Pete's room! Knock before entering! Please."

Pam guided Pete into the kitchen. He found a comfortable chair and sat. Pam asked if he wanted anything. He said he'd like a beer. She showed him where the refrigerator was and how it worked. She didn't get him a beer. He smiled. That's how it's going to be. No longer a patient, now just a part of the family. He got up and got himself a beer. Pam pointed out where things were kept in the kitchen: plates, glasses, silverware, bread, trash.

They both looked when they heard the sliding glass door open. It led from the family room out to the patio and pool. It was Rina. Pete almost dropped his beer. Rina is a sight one is best able to handle if warned ahead of meeting. She is forty or so. Black curly hair and skin that always looks tanned. She is about five foot five or so, average weight and two huge breasts. DD wouldn't fit. As she came through the door she was wearing a yellow almost bikini. The triangle of sheer cloth at her genitals was about an inch and a half wide at the widest part! The two triangles of yellow sheer material on her breasts didn't even cover her areolas.

She bounded through the door way and said, "Oh, good! You're here!" She went to Pam and kissed her hello and then turned to Pete.

"I'm Rina! I'm glad to meet you!" Her arms went around him and she pressed her cold, wet chest against him. He froze. She held on. She looked up at his face and when he looked down she kissed him. Then she let him go.

When Pete recovered his balance a little he said, "I'm Pete."

"I'm glad to meet you." Seconds later she was back outside. As she retreated it was obvious that the three tiny triangles were all of her that was covered at all.

"No, Pete. I don't have a suit like that."

"She might as well be naked."

"If you ask I'm sure she would be."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

Pete sat back down. I came into the kitchen. I was in a t-shirt and swimming trunks.

"Rina, Megan, Eric and a couple others are outside. Want to join us out there?"

"OK." Pete stood. I took his beer transferred it to a plastic cup and tossed the glass bottle in the trash.

"Glass stays inside. I don't want anyone stepping on broken glass or to get broken glass in the water. Come on."

Pam went to change and Pete followed me. I got him situated where he was in the group but not in the water. He was introduced around and immediately included in the conversations.

Pam came out in her blue bikini. It covered acres more skin than Rina's but I saw Pete's shorts twitch when he saw her. Pam is a delight to see. The therapy was doing well, so far.

Until about one people swam, talked, soaked, talked some more and noshed. Megan fired up the bar-b-que and grilled some chicken to go in the huge salad Rina provided. Everyone except Pete set the table, prepared food and then sat down for dinner.

As soon as everyone was seated at the table Megan spoke. "Pete, when you were growing up did your family say something before they ate?"

"Sometimes."

"Here we do. When I was a very little girl my Dad was a minister. We used to pray long prayers at every meal. One day that changed. It has stayed changed ever since. Dad says that the most powerful prayer anyone can say is two words long. Thank you. He also says that every time you say those two words it is a prayer of gratitude. Around here we turn to each person present and say Thank you."

She turned to Pam at her right and said, "Thank you." Pam turned to Eric, "Thank you." When it got back to Megan she said "Thank you" back and it went back around in the other direction. Rina was sitting next to Pete. When he said "Thank you" to her she smiled. When it came back she said, "Thank you" and kissed him.

As everyone started eating Pete said, "I've never known a prayer like that. I even got kissed!"

I took that as a cue. "As I see spirituality it is personal and physical as well as metaphysical. When people kiss who are intentional about their spirituality they are consciously connecting with another. Acknowledging the connection we all have to each other. Saying Thank you expresses gratitude to each person for being a part of our life."

"Amen." Eric said.

Megan leaned to him and they kissed. Pam leaned to me and we kissed. Megan and Rina leaned to Pete and both kissed him. He smiled and said, "Thank you!"

"I think I like this church!"

"Thank you!" I said. Echoes were heard from round the table.

The meal was eaten and conversations danced. At some lull Eric spoke, "We need to find something that Pete can do. He's using crutches so he can't carry stuff. Everyone helps as they can. What can Pete do?"

A few seconds passed. I hoped Pete would find whatever it was he could do.

"I can carry all the silverware in my pocket and put it on the table!" "OK! Great!"

The table was cleared, the dishes done and the trash disposed. Pete went back to his seat by the pool. Rina sat next to him.

"Pete, is there a medical reason you haven't been in the water?"

"No." He paused. "I'm embarrassed. I've got lots of scars and I don't want people to see them."

"OK. If you wore shorts and a t-shirt would you be OK?"

"Yeah, but I don't have any."

"Whoa! Stop right there. What do you have?"

"I have another pair of pants for tomorrow and a shirt."

"Don't move!" She scurried off into the house. Pete watched her do it. He also smiled. She came back with a pad of paper and a pencil.

"OK. What color do you like?"

"Navy blue."

"Right. Why did I even ask?"

"What size pants?"

"34X34."

"What size shirt?"

"XL."

"Don't go home." She was gone. I left Pete sitting alone for a while. I knew he was there. After a while Eric went out and took him another beer. They talked for a while. Eric drew him out about his home town, his high school, sports, and the Navy. They became friends.

Rina and Pam returned. They spread their purchases on the kitchen island and asked Pete to come in. Pete and Eric came in. On the island were two pair of surf shorts, three t-shirts, a pair of cargo pants and a Hawaiian shirt. Pete was in shock. He looked. He touched, but he didn't pick anything up.

Finally, he looked at Rina. "Is this stuff mine?"

"Of course, Honey. It's all yours. Now pick some stuff and get changed."

He picked a dark t-shirt and Navy blue shorts. Pam took them from him and he started down the hall. Rina took them from Pam and she and Megan followed him down the hall. Therapy was into phase two.

I turned on the hot tub. All of us except Pam went out to the pool. Ten minutes later Pete came out the door in his new clothes. As he crutched to the pool steps I noticed he still had a hard on. I wondered if that was a good sign. I decided it was. We got Pete into the water and he did well getting around after he was in. Pam tossed a canvas and aluminum chair in and it stayed on the bottom as long as he sat in it.

Pete positioned the chair so people sitting on the steps were near him. People frolicked in the pool and included him but didn't make him the center of attention. I saw Megan watching him. She had something in mind.

I sat with him and asked how he was doing. As he started to answer Megan dove in at the far end of the pool. He watched. She glided all the way to us underwater. She surfaced in Pete's lap. As she surfaced I noticed her top was missing. Her beautiful pink nipples and areola were right there in Pete's lap.

She laughed and then stood. Now her breasts were right at his eye level.

"It's only fair. You let me see you." She turned and swam away.

Pete looked up and saw Rina tossing her yellow scraps onto the side of the pool. He turned to me and said, "I don't know what to say."

"I do. Thank you."

The sliding glass door slid open and Bonny and another woman came out. Bonny was wearing a giant t-shirt and the other woman was wearing a light short summer robe. I told Pete who they were and he watched as they both came to meet him. Bonny pulled the t over her head and put it on the edge of the deck. She was wearing a modest bikini except that it was the same color as her skin and I was sure when it got wet it would be transparent.

"Lee, this is my sister Monica from Orlando. She flew in for the weekend and I wanted her to meet my friends."

"Welcome Monica. Make yourself at home."

Bonny glided down the steps into the water and stood before Pete. "Hi, I'm Bonny."

"Pete. Nice to meet you."

"I'll be back." She stepped away and waited for her sister. Monica shed the robe and was wearing a one piece dark blue bathing suit. She was almost a match for her sister in body and size. Slightly tall, long legged with dark brown hair and smallish breasts high on her chest. I took the robe and hung it on a hook I knew of. Monica waded in and greeted Pete. The two sisters made the rounds and Monica met everyone. Soon Monica was comfortable enough that Bonny left her with Megan and Eric. She meandered around and found her way back to Pete and me. She sat between us. I had been right about the suit. She was wearing it but from any distance she looked nude. She was shaved and it was obvious. Pete was hard. Hell, so was I.

"Pete, right?"

He nodded.

"You are in the Navy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"What do you do in the Navy, if I may ask?"

"I'm a SEAL."

"That's wonderful! I knew someone else who was a SEAL. He wouldn't tell me anything about being a SEAL except that it was dangerous and secret."

"I can't talk about any operations either, but I can talk about our training."

The next half an hour Bonny sat transfixed by Pete's story. She asked good questions. He felt pride in what he had done and in who he was. She asked him what it was going to take to get back in shape so he could go back to work. He sat quietly for a long time and then answered: "The docs aren't sure I can go back."

Bonny put her hand on his arm and said, "Make believe that they say it's possible, just barely possible. What will it take?"

Again he sat quietly for a long time. Bonny's hand stayed on his arm. He looked at the water but he wasn't seeing it. He was thinking.

"I'm going to need to drop the crutches. I'll need to start walking and then running."

"Far?"

"I'll need to get up to twenty miles in under five hours to have any chance."

"You used to do that?"

"And more."

"Will you need upper body strength too?"

"Yes. All this sitting around has made me flabby. I need to get back into doing push-ups and sit-ups."

"I do sit-ups when I work out. I can do thirty."

"Right now you can probably do more than I can. I haven't done one in five months."

"Is being a SEAL again what you want to do?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"Then I have an exercise I want you to try. Let's go inside and I'll show it to you. I'll even help you do it the first time. OK?"

"OK. I do still need to be careful."

Bonny helped Pete to his feet and out of the pool. He reached for the crutches and Bonny put his arm around her shoulders. He left the crutches. No one seemed to notice that they went inside. I was wrong about that.

Megan swam over to me and sat next to me. She said, "I guess I'm too late."

"For?"

"Bonny just took our boy inside and I'm betting that when he comes back outside he's been laid."

"She said she was going to teach him an exercise."

"The vaginal squeeze."

"I hope he enjoys it."

"Wouldn't you?"

"I'm not wrestling with his demons."

"Right about now he's wrestling with Bonny. If I can hazard a guess, she's winning and so is he."

Eric joined us. "How's Pete doing?"

"Hard to tell at this moment. We'll know a lot better next time we see him."

"I saw Bonny take him inside."

"Bonny tends to exercise loudly. If things are going well we might hear the progress."

Eric laughed a little and kissed Megan. They swam off a ways and continued kissing. Over the next few minutes I was visited by Pam, Rina, and Monica. When Pam swam over she was a nurse. Her head was inside with Bonny and Pete. She was worried. I took her in my arms and kissed her until the nurse moved back and Pam was with me.

Rina swam over a few minutes later and kissed Pam and me. She never, in my experience, kisses with just her face. A Rina kiss involves the entire body. Also, they are never quick. As we broke the kiss she gave my erection a gentle squeeze.

Monica waded over to me and said, "I've been watching you. I like what I've seen. May I have a kiss too?"

I opened my arms and she entered. Our lips met and she welcomed me like we had been lovers a long time. I held her to me and enjoyed the feelings. Her warm tongue tentatively probed between my lips and found it was welcomed by my tongue.

Eventually we broke the kiss. "Wow! Lee, Bonny told me about you and the family. Now, I believe her."

"And?"

She stepped back and peeled the dark blue suit off. She tossed it out of the pool and stepped back to my arms. Her body was cold to the touch for a moment, then we warmed each other and our kisses added to the heat. Monica leaned back and I kissed along her neck to the cleft at the base of her neck. My hands held her ribs alongside her breasts.

A few kisses later she whispered, "Would you kiss my tits?"

I did. All around her breasts avoiding the nipples at first. When I drew back she wrapped her hands around my head and aimed my mouth at her right nipple. Like her sister's it was like a small berry with a tiny dimple at the end. Her areola was puffy and conical and the color called dusty rose. At that moment the shape and color were my favorites. I remembered that Bonny loves to have her nipples sucked gently at first and then harder and harder. I held Monica's nipple gently and licked it with my tongue. She pressed my face harder into her breast and moaned.

As Monica moaned it sounded like stereo. From inside the house Bonny had moaned loudly. I broke my kiss of Monica and we all laughed. Seconds later we heard the bellow of the lion from between Bonny's thighs. Pam hugged Monica and me and said, "I'm so worried about him."

"Worry is rent you pay on an apartment you can't live in." I said.

"What?"

"All your worry will do what, exactly?"

"Do?"

"Will your worry sustain his erection, lubricate her vagina, cook dinner for us, or pay the electric bill?"

"No!"

"Does worry use up energy?"

"Yeah."

"That energy is rent you pay for something you don't get any benefit from. I want things in there to work out, just like you do. I'm out here. I have two beautiful women in my arms. I would rather use my energy to enjoy and love both of you than to worry about Pete. If things go well, there is nothing for me to do. If they go badly, I'll do whatever seems appropriate, when I know about it."

I took Monica's nipple back into my mouth and she moaned. My arm went around Pam and I squeezed her ass.

The next time I came up for air I almost didn't get any. Pam smothered my mouth and inserted her tongue. As her face neared mine she said, "Lee, I love you."

We heard another moan, followed by the words, "Yes! God, yes!"

Monica said, "Wait for it."

From inside the house we heard Bonny again. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

The lion was heard between the Thank yous. Things appeared to be going well inside the house. I heard the front door open and wondered who it might be. It wasn't long until I had my answer. The sliding glass opened and Kat walked out.

Pam stood up and said, "Kat! You're here!" Kat waved and came to us. We met her half way, shared hugs and asked why she wasn't working.

"The commander knew I wanted to be here and she came in and is covering my shift for me. She even lent me her car to get here, can you believe it?"

I smiled. "Yes. I believe she understands that this is family and you need to be here with us."

"So where is Pete?"

"Lee's friend Bonny took him inside over an hour ago and we haven't seen them since."

"We have heard from them, however."

"And?"

"And, if I were to guess I'd say the boy is healed or well on the way to healed."

"And, when is dinner? Or did I miss it?"

"Let's order some stuff delivered. How about Chinese?"

"I'll call and order," Megan volunteered, "What does everyone want?"

"No, please allow me." I let go of Kat and Pam and went inside. I called my friend at a small Chinese restaurant nearby. "Lao Tzu, ne how ma?"

"I have been sitting here waiting for my friend to call and make me rich. Are you my friend?"

"Yes. I have a hundred dollars green and I want you to bring food for us."

"How many fortune cookies?"

"Ten."

"In half an hour open the door."

"Tsi gen, sheigh sheigh." I hung up.

Megan looked at me and said, "You didn't order."

"It takes impertinence to tell a master what you wish for them to make. My friend is a master. In half an hour a feast will arrive. Let's get the dining room ready."

Half an hour later I opened the door and my friend and his son and daughter were carrying boxes and bags of food inside. In the kitchen they unpacked and started preparations for our dinner. I went outside and told those out by the pool that dinner had arrived and they should dress as we had guests.

As they came into the house the smells of Chinese cooking filled the air. My friend had left his restaurant and was in my kitchen putting the finishing touches to a Chinese feast. Tangerine chicken, beef and broccoli, brazed green beans with garlic, five spice shrimp, rice and tea were set out buffet style. We passed the island loading our plates and as we sat down to eat Pete walked in with Bonny.

"Damn, I somehow found a real appetite!"

Everyone laughed. The chef handed him a plate and Pete loaded it and sat down. Bonny took another plate and loaded it, but a bit less than Pete's. Pam and I noticed that Pete was walking without any unsteadiness. The food was wonderful!

I had my friend and his children join us for dinner. I introduced the assembled family to them.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers