It Started on Literotica Pt. 02

Story Info
Kevin gets a little closer to his goal.
1.4k words
4.33
12.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers

The day after our sexual confessions and hotpast play I came back home by noon. The wife, Christie, was already at work and I had a lazy afternoon. We acknowledged the night before several times in text and on the phone just talking about how hot it was. But nothing new and nothing farther. That night after Christie had already been in bed about twenty minutes I found myself on the couch thinking about fucking Brandi and I got hard instantly. I decided not to let it go to waste.

Christie is a pretty good sport when it comes to giving me her pussy. She's been a pretty good sport about it with guys in the past too as I've learned, provided they could fuck her properly. So I went into the bedroom and without saying a word took off my clothes, hopped in bed, and grabbed her pussy squeezing it tightly with my entire hand. It woke her up.

"Ohhh Kev" she whispered and her hand found it's way to my cock. I knew she needed her rest so I didn't spend a lot of time warming her up and went straight to kissing her and sucking on her tits while rubbing her pussy through her panties. After only about 2 minutes of foreplay she started slipping her panties off and whispered "Put your cock inside me."

I got in missionary position and put my cock at her pussy and gave a slight push only to slide in faster and easier than I expected. "You're already fucking soaked" I said to her. "You do that to me" Christie responded as I started to fuck her.

Neither one of us lasted very long. I was fucking her at a medium pace and then sat up putting one hand just above her pussy palm down and the other hand was holding up a leg so I could push in a little farther. Christie started moaning and I could tell she was about to cum. I know I don't bottom out in her but when I come close she goes crazy. I found myself thinking about her fucking Jason who made her cum twice in 3 minutes and wondering just how long his cock was to do that to her.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming! Please shoot your cum inside me!"

"I'm cumming babe!" and I filled her up like the night before. I laid on top of her kissing her for a minute before rolling over and getting her the sex towel next to the bed. It actually does say sex towel on it by the way and we have a half dozen of them.

"You were thinking about Brandi weren't you?"

"Ha ha! I was. But that was when I came in here. To be honest I was wondering just how long Jason was that he made you cum so fast back to back. I know you cum when I get close to bottoming out in you. Not that I'm that close but you know, as far as I can go."

"You're pretty fucking close Kevin!" my awesome wife shot back. Sometimes I really didn't know if she was lying or not. "He was only maybe an inch longer than you. I'd rather lose the inch for your thickness though, obviously." I nodded in acceptance and got out of bed as I wasn't ready to sleep yet. As I made it to the door Christie spoke up.

"B is gonna be home tomorrow babe. I might go see her on Saturday." Brandi traveled often for work and this time had been gone almost two weeks, which was a very long time for one of her trips. She had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks before and was still a ball of depression.

"I'm gonna get her some balloons and flowers and candy and try and brighten up her day" I said, and Christie replied, "She'd love that. You should drop it off at her house. She'll be home around 530 tomorrow."

Christie went to bed and I went and smoked a bowl of weed and joined her a while later.

The next day I went and bought some flowers, chocolate, candy, and a bunch of silly balloons and put them in her kitchen for when she came home. Not too long after 530 rolled around I got a picture text of the balloons and her saying "Thank you so much!! My day is so much better now!! I love you!!". I felt happy that I made her smile. I replied "You're welcome! Love you!".

A little while later Christie came home and was giggly when she walked in the door. "Did B text you?" and I said "Yes."

"Did she send you a pic of the balloons?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god. Look at it again."

I gave her a weird look. It was literally nothing but balloons in the pic. I grabbed my phone and opened the pic again.

"Expand it!" she yelled. So I did. I stared at it for about 2 seconds and saw it.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

"I know! What a silly muffin! Can you believe that?!"

In the mylar reflection of the balloon was Brandi, completely naked, pointing her phone at the balloons blocking her face but not blocking her tits or her pussy and it was a full body shot right there in the mylar. I could not fucking believe it! I didn't think it was on purpose. I thought no way would she do that on purpose. I'd seen every part of her naked at one time or another over the years through slip ups and what not but never everything all at once in a picture I could stare at. The only thing missing was her ass.

I was floored at how good her tits looked. I always thought she just wore the right bras to be honest but sure enough her tits were firm and bigger than I thought. I was staring at her on my phone and my cock was getting rock hard.

"Hello!"

I had drifted off into la la land and Christie noticed.

"Yeah?"

"Like what you see huh?"

"Well yeah. Who wouldn't?"

"Can you believe her? What a ditz! I told her and she just started laughing."

"Gotta love her. I'm gonna text her."

I grabbed my phone and sent her a text.

Me: Hey B thanks for the pic

I got a text back immediately.

Brandi: OMG! DELETE!

Me: Ha ha yeah no

Brandi: You better not show anyone!

Me: I already sent it to my group chat

Brandi: Fuck you I'm serious!

Me: Don't worry your face isn't in it

Brandi: I was getting in the shower I can't believe that happened I'm so embarrassed

Me: Don't be, it's funnier than shit and you look good anyways

Brandi: Oh whatever I look like shit

Me: Oh fuckin spare me you're not that dumb

Brandi: What

I had no desire to stroke her ego. She was early 30's now, recently single, never married, and feeling down lately, but she is hot and I never pulled punches with her. I wasn't about to start now. Plus I'm not much for pointless texts and wanted to get to the point.

Me: What? Go look in the mirror. You're hot. I and every single friend of mine would love to fuck the shit out of you. Don't act like everyone doesn't fucking stare at you all the time.

Brandi: What? No they don't!

Me: Love you B!

I also sent a bunch of kissing emojis. This was my way of ending the convo hopefully. I set my phone down and wanted to figure out dinner with Christie. She was doing some meal prep diet lately and I wanted no part of it to be honest. I spent about ten minutes scouring the kitchen being super picky when my phone went off. It was Brandi again. I opened up the text.

Brandi: KEVIN! Oh my god! You just said you would love to fuck the shit out of me!

What a ditz. I love her though. Over ten minutes and after she already replied to it.

Me: Damn speedy nothing gets past you

Brandi: I didn't know what to say!

Me: Thank you?

She replied with a bunch of laughing emojis and I set down the phone. I ended up going out to dinner that night with a friend. I came home, went to bed, and didn't fuck the wife. Nothing to see here. But the seeds were being planted with Brandi. For the first time in over 10 years I honestly believed there was more than a 0.01% chance I might actually get to fuck my wife's sister. I fell asleep dreaming about it.

It would be a few more days before I got to see Brandi. But at least I had the balloon pic.


SecretKR
SecretKR
176 Followers