It Started with a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day when Uncle John came home from work, Jen was there to greet him with a big hug and sloppy kiss, right in front of Aunt Barb, who was already drinking by that time. John looked over at her guiltily and Jen just sauntered away.

Later that night there was a familiar knock on the door. Uncle John didn't even wait for the invitation this time, he just knocked and came right in. He dutifully locked the door again. He didn't say a word. He just walked over to Jen and slipped out of his pants and underwear. Jen just leaned over and sucked his cock right into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his shaft, slobbering all over his cock as she did. She hadn't intended to keep escalating the situation, but this just felt like the right thing to do.

"Fuck, that's great Jen," he moaned. He reached his hand over and snaked it down the front of Jen's pajama bottoms as she sucked him.

Jen spread her legs a little bit so that John had better access. She was dripping wet and he had no trouble slipping two fingers in side of her. Jen grunted in pleasure around John's cock. Uncle John finger fucked her hard until he had Jen cumming all over his hand.

"Oh, Uncle John!" she hissed after taking her mouth off of his cock. "Uh...you're making me cum...oh shit!"

.

Jen lay there in the afterglow of her orgasm. She hadn't realized how badly she had needed to cum. She felt her Uncle pulling down her pajama bottoms all the way off, and she let him. She felt his weight on the bed and felt him moving up between her legs. She felt his cock head sliding up and down her sopping, wet pussy. She opened her eyes. "Uncle John, are you sure?"

"Fuck yes Jen. I've never been surer of anything in my entire life."

John slid his cock into Jen, Inch by inch by inch, until he was balls deep inside her. She was so full. Nothing had ever felt this good.

Jen was laying there with her mouth open staring at him. He was looking at her intently with his cock fully inside her. "Fuck me," she pleaded. "Uncle John, fuck me with that thing!"

John did. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy and then he started plunging it into her again and again

"Oh...fuck I love that fat cock! You're gonna make me cum again already! Fuck!" Jen clamped her legs around John as she came for the second time. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

John was about to cum himself, but he did not want to cum inside of Jen. He tried to pull away but her legs were too tight. She had him trapped and he was stuck. "Jen...no...ahhh..." He gasped. He couldn't help it. He erupted inside her, pumping an enormous load of cum deep into her pussy. When he was finished he collapsed on top of her.

Jen caressed his back, loving the weight of him on top of her. "That was so good."

"Jen I didn't mean to..."

"Shhh...I know. It's okay. You should probably go now, though."

Jen released him and watched her uncle get dressed. His cock was still semi hard. "I bet you could go again."

"I could with you. I could indeed," He said, and then slipped out of her room.

Jen smiled. She could feel his sperm leaking out of her pussy and onto the bed. She could get used to this. She deserved to be in John's bed, though, not his basement. Jen fell asleep dreaming of Uncle John ramming his cock into her in different positions. She couldn't wait to try them all, even if that did make her sick slut.

The next day, john was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast and Aunt Barb was making coffee. Jen had on yoga pants and a tight tank top with no bra. She sauntered right over to Uncle John and sat on his lap. "Can I have some?" she asked, innocently.

"I...I...I...:" He couldn't talk but Jen could definitely feel him getting hard as she ground her ass on his lap.

"Get the fuck off my Husband you fucking slut," Barb yelled, after spitting out her coffee.

"I think he's mine now, bitch," Jen said then turned around on Johns lap until she was facing him. She kissed him hard on the lips. "He's so hard right now. I can feel him. I know it's not from you."

"There's no need for that," John tried to maintain some semblance of sanity and control, but Jen was latched on to him and he was relatively helpless to dislodge her.

"Then fuck you both. I'm leaving!" Barb stormed out of the room.

"Jen you shouldn't have. She's...she's got money for our retirement and she can make life really difficult for me and you and Tony."

"No...I want you, fuck that bitch. No matter how difficult she makes it we can make it through together."

"I...."

"Shh...kiss me," Jen placed her lips on his, and they made out on the kitchen chair, John's hands roaming all over his nieces body. She got off of him and stood up. "Come here". Jen pulled her yoga pants off, spread her legs. "Come here and lay on the floor. I want to ride you. This pussy is yours Uncle John. Come and claim it"

John stood up quickly, taking off his own pants. He walked over and laid down on the floor. Jen straddled him and slowly impaled herself onto his cock. His cock slid into her easily because Jen was wetter than she had ever been in her life. She was riding him; bouncing up and down on his cock. John had a strong grip on her hips. He was so deep like this. Jen came within minutes, finally collapsing onto her uncle.

"Did you cum yet," she asked him.

"No,"

Jen climbed off of him. "Stand up against the counter."

John did as he was told and Jen crawled over to him and sucked his big cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his thick shaft, and sucked on it for all she was worth. She really loved tasting herself on his cock. She couldn't wait for Uncle John to taste her but that would have to wait for another day.

John grabbed Jens hair and started to pump his cock forcefully into her mouth. His cockhead touching the back of her throat. Jen loved it. She loved that she could please him. They belonged together. He tensed up, moaned, and came in Jen's mouth, just as Aunt Barb walked into the Kitchen.

She froze. She had a couple of bags in her hands. "You bitch," she managed.

Jen made a big show of swallowing her uncle's load as her Aunt stood there watching. She gulped it down noisily. "Mmm, so good," she said once she pulled her mouth off of it. A strand of Uncle John's cum hung from her chin. She let it fall onto her shirt and then licked Uncle John's cock like a lollipop.

"This is what you get you nasty bitch. John could be fucking you right now, but you're an ungrateful cow. He wants this ass and this pussy and these young tits and this mouth! And he's going to have them every night. Do you know that this isn't the first time I've sucked his cock and ate his cum?" Jen grabbed John's balls. "These are mine now!"

Barb stormed out the house. Jen and Uncle John never heard from her again, nor did they care. They spent the rest of that day fucking until it was time to pick Tony up from school. Jen moved up into John's bed that night. It was where she belonged. She finally belonged. She was so happy.

©Sethp joint 2020


12