It Started With a Rainstorm

Story Info
She needed somewhere to wait out the storm.
2k words
4.42
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It Started With a Rainstorm

It started with a rainstorm. The storm was a bad one. It caused a power outage at the airport. A blown transformer, I'd later learn. All flights grounded until it could be fixed. I didn't know it at the time, I was in my apartment, looking out at the rain and thunder.

I checked my phone, and pulled up one of my social media apps. There was a surprising post. It read, "Well, I guess I'm sleeping at the airport tonight. All the hotels nearby are booked." It was from Diana, which surprised me because Diana didn't live here. I looked back at some of her earlier posts. She was in town, for work. She was supposed to fly back, but the storm ruined all her plans. I sent her a message. "Do you need a place to stay?" She immediately responded that she did. I told her that I'd be there to pick her up in about a half an hour.

Braving the thunderstorm was no small thing, but I didn't mind. Diana and I had hung out before. We weren't exactly friends, but we were hardly strangers. One of her best friends was marrying one of my best friends in only three months. We were in wedding-related group chats together. It was assumed that we were walking down the aisle together during the processional, after all, we were the tallest people in the wedding party. It took a little longer than I thought, but I got to the airport, and texted her that I was waiting. A few minutes later, she appeared from the crowd.

Diana wasn't hard to spot. For one thing, she was six-foot-two. Also her bright, beautiful auburn hair was a dead giveaway. I could see her emerge from the doors, as the few tall people parted. She looked a little tired, but smiled when I got out of my car. A quick hug, an opened trunk and stow of her carryon suitcase, and we were back on the road.

"Thanks for this." She said.

"No problem." I told her. We made some small talk. She told me about her work trip, for the last few days. Then she told me how her company was too cheap to put her up tonight, and all the cheap hotels nearby were booked, due to the cancelled flights. The storm continued as I drove. Then, she asked me how I was doing. We continued to chit-chat, until I turned into my apartment complex.

"Shit!" I swore, startling her a little. The parking deck was full on the first two levels. "It means we have to park on the rooftop lot", I told her. "I'll let you out by the door, so you don't get that wet. I'll park and bring your suitcase." I didn't wait, as soon as she got out of the car, I raced to find a parking spot. I did, halfway across the lot. As I dashed through the gale, Diana's suitcase in hand, I saw her standing in the downpour, right by the door. As I got close, I shouted, "Why aren't you inside?" She ran to meet me.

"The door won't open!" Stupid me, I forgot that the electronic lock had been busted for over a week. We ran down the parking ramp, and over to the door on the lower floor. By the time we got there, we were soaked. I apologized for forgetting about the lock, but Diana brushed it off. When we got to my apartment, I found a couple of towels. Diana laughed again as she toweled off her, long, thick hair. "This will be dry some time tomorrow." I changed clothes, into a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. I offered to put Diana's clothes in the dryer and asked Diana if she had a change of clothes. She told me she had only brought a couple of changes of business clothes. "Nothing comfortable." So I offered her some of my clothes.

She emerged from the bathroom and was a sight. Diana was wearing what I was, a v-neck, white tee and a pair of gym shorts. But she wore them a hell of a lot better than I did, even if they were a little too big for her. Most of her makeup was gone, but it didn't matter, her naturally bronze skin was gorgeous. So were her golden-brown eyes, even without a hint of eyeliner. She was tall, sure. Built like an amazon, even. At 6' 2", she wasn't a dainty girl She had muscular legs and toned arms. Her hair was up now, held loosely by a pair of long hair pins. "Drink?" I asked her.

"Whiskey, please." She answered, reminding me why I liked her. I made a couple of old-fashioneds for us and we both sat down on the couch. We talked for a bit, mostly about the upcoming wedding between our friends, Caitlyn and Rick. When it became obvious that she was cold, I went to the fireplace, while she made us another round of drinks. The fire began to warm up the room, but I got her a blanket anyway.

"I can take the couch." I told her. My apartment was only a one-bedroom. "I nap on it all the time. You can have my room. I'll even change the sheets." I offered.

She laughed. "No, it's okay." She put down her glass, and began to rub her hands together. "I'm not still cold." She told me. "It's from the drink." I took her hand between mine to warm it up. We looked into each other eyes. The next thing I knew, we were tearing each other's clothes off. Or, my clothes off.

She kissed her way down my chest as I peeled the white tee off her. She didn't have a bra on underneath. Her teardrop, c-cup breasts were topped by a pair of small, bee-sting nipples. I took one nipple into my mouth as she said. "What about Zach?" Zach was her boyfriend, back home. He was the last thing I wanted to think about now, but I blurted out; "I don't like him much, what's your excuse?" By now, my hand was down her/my shorts. She wasn't wearing panties, and her thighs were already soaked from juices. She kissed me again as my fingers danced across her lower lips. I rubbed a bit back and forth as our tongues danced.

Her hand found my turgid cock, and at first she caressed it gently. Then she let go, as I pushed her onto her back. Stripping the shorts off her, I sucked on her nipples, one at a time, while my fingers still slid across her wetness. I let my teeth gently tease her left nipple, then the right. Her hand found my hard-on again, this time with a firmer grip. I found her clit, and began rubbing it, first gently, then with more urgency. I slid down, and my tongue replaced my fingers.

Her whole body stiffened for a moment, then she spread her legs wide, draping one over the back of the couch, and planting the other on the floor. I slid a finger into her as I tongued her clit, then she squealed when I added a second. I pumped both fingers into her as I lapped at her pussy. Then I turned my palm up, and curled both fingers as I rubbed her g-spot and tongued her button at the same time. She moaned lightly, then I think she stopped breathing as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and she came.

"Oh, my god!" She said, breathlessly. "You are good at that." Then, she motioned for us to trade places. I laid down on the couch, and she squatted beside me. One of her hands danced playfully across my belly, while the other firmly gripped my throbbing dick. "You definitely deserve this." She told me. Her hair had started to fall down, so she pulled the two pins keeping it up, and the wave of auburn hair began to obscure what she was doing. At least visually. I felt her hot breath on my cock as she swallowed half of my shaft in one go. Her lips tightly sealed around my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. Meanwhile, I could feel her tongue slide across my dick. She rose up, kissing the head of my cock and letting her tongue swirl across it as my dick passed from between her lips. She ran her tongue from the stem of my manhood all the way up, licking the underside of my penis, then the other. As I felt her hot, wet mouth engulf my cock again, I had an important decision to make. Do I want to let her finish me off? But no, I really wanted to fuck her.

As if she could read my mind, she let my dick exit her lips with an audible pop. She pulled her hair back from her face and asked, "Bedroom?" I nodded and we raced down the hall to my bed. She didn't lay down on my bed as much as she slid across it. She rested with her knees underneath her, her face against the bedspread and her ass in the air. She wiggled her luscious ass, playfully. I took my erection, still wet from her mouth, and began rubbing it across her pussy lips. She moaned, "Will you just fuck me already?" But I didn't. I gave it another few passes, until she was dripping wet. Then I spread her lips and plunged my cock into her. "Ughh!" She moaned as I began to fuck her in earnest. She began playing with her nipple with one hand as she pressed her face against the bedspread. "God yes!" She shouted as I grabbed her hips for better leverage. I had one knee on the bed behind her, and the other was planted firmly on the floor.

As I plunged into her again and again, increasing my pace as her soaking wet pussy coated my cock, I felt her muscles clench again as she came. She let out a shriek that my neighbors would have definitely heard. I pulled out of her as she collapsed on the bed. Grabbing her ankle, I motioned for her to roll over, and I mounted her again. Her legs were spread-eagle and I reached out and grabbed her breast, playing with her nipple as I thrust into her over and over. We kissed, and didn't stop, even as her breath became ragged a third time. Leaning back, and holding one of her ankles above my head, I kept at the pace, letting her feel every inch as I almost fully withdrew my erection from her, letting her feel my cockhead on her lips, then plunging it all the way back into her with a single, fluid motion. This time, I saw her face as she came. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth was agape. She didn't breathe as the orgasm passed through her, and only when it was finished did she gasp. "I'm getting close." I told her, as I continued to hammer away at her.

"Will you come on my tits?" She asked. The way she asked the question almost made me finish on the spot. Normally she was confident and sure, I'd have expected it to be a command, not a question. But it was a question, and she sounded a little unsure, embarrassed even. Vulnerable. She sounded vulnerable. "Fuck yes." I answered. A few more thrusts and I was on the edge. She propped herself up on her elbows as I pulled out. A few jerks on my cock and I let loose three spurts of cum. The first two were on her tits, but the last went upward, onto her clavicle and a few drops it the bottom of her chin. She smiled at me, and wiped the errant drops off her chin. I smiled back and got her a towel. She cleaned herself off, and we snuggled together. As we were falling asleep, I thought about how it might not be us getting married, but I couldn't wait to walk her down the aisle.