It Started with a Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good," she hissed. "Real good, Sydney. Please..."

Her aroma filled my nose and mouth as I gave two more long, broad licks, then, keeping my fingers inside her exploring and teasing, I shifted my thumb. My tongue began to circle her bud, now taut and exposed.

My lips drew it in, began to suck gently on it, pulling it away from her body, flicking it with rapid tongue movements. Her strong hands pulled my head hard against her. I could her begin to cry out, over and over.

I continued licking and sucking, but turned my hand so that my two fingers could reach her G-spot. I felt its solid mass under my fingertips, massaged it, stroked it. At the same time, I squeezed her boob and she exploded, shuddering, roaring. Her hands pulled my head away.

"Stop! Enough! Oh, stop! Sydneeeey!"  Her voice had risen to a high squeal.

I pulled back, pushed her legs closer together, rested my head on her knees. The feeling of her hand petting my hair was delightful in so many ways. I felt proud, pleased, excited at having so obviously pleased the tall, beautiful woman who'd been so kind, so good to me when it had been her turn.

I raised my head a minute later, found and handed her the champagne. She sipped it, handed back shakily as her orgasm slowly faded.

I thought for a moment, splashed a little water on my face, stood up.

"C'mon, Shannon. Let's get you to bed."

A deep smile on her face, she stepped out of the tub and allowed me to dry her with a towel. Two minutes later, we were in her bed, cuddling, hands gently touching.

"You're a wonderful lover, Sydney. Thank you."

"Thank you,  Shannon. Um..."

"Um?"

"You're on the left side now. Do you want to move?"

"Too sleepy," she chuckled. "Move me in an hour or two."

I could do that, I thought.

I snuggled in against her, felt her breast under my hand, gave a sleepy smile.

Yes, I could definitely do that.

+

Thanks for reading! Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.