It Started with Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Sir, I do not think the lady wants to dance with you."

He turned around and poked a finger in my chest and said, "Who the hell are you?"

I am not a fighter, BUT I am a finisher. Before he could say something more, I was able to grab the offending hand and finger and bent it back, so that he had to go to his knees.

I didn't do that kind of thing very often. A couple of times, Sandra was hit on at bars, so I did learn some moves to protect her. Now, I was protecting Kim.

While he was on his knees, I said softly in his ear, "I am her boyfriend. Do you hear her now?" He nodded.

One of Kim company's higher-ups asked me if he could buy me a drink. I told him I was driving, so I would have a soda. It seemed dunderhead, who was the son one of the partners, did this every company dinner and party. The higher-ups had been waiting for a husband or boyfriend to kick the shit out of him.

Kim sashayed up to me, and in melodramatic fashion like Nell Fenwick, said, "My hero."

I said, in my best John Wayne impression, "Well little lady, all in a day's work."

I did get a kiss on the cheek.

The night ended about nine-thirty. We went to the valet and picked up my truck. I got the portable step out and the valet placed it, so Kim could get in.

Before I could get my money out, Kim said, "I got this," and she handed him a ten-dollar bill.

I asked, "Want to go anywhere?"

"Hey, I got you a gift for being so nice last weekend and how you treat Steve. But I left it at my house; can you run me over there."

"Sure."

At her house, she jumped out and ran into the house. She came out five minutes later, carrying a box, that she put in the back seat. She then told me, "I want to see your house."

My Home

As we entered my home, Kim asked, "Do I get a guided tour?"

I answered in a tour guide-type voice, "Yes. Here we have the grand room. Off to the left, we have the third bedroom, suitable for children. Keep walking.

"At this point we have the second bathroom, and across the hall, we have the small bedroom, suitable for a guest room or nursery. Follow me.

"And over here, we have the den/office/gym den-slash-office-slash-gym, with a big window facing the back yard. Keep walking.

"The kitchen again with big windows facing the back yard, many labor-saving appliances, a large pantry, large refrigerator and freezer; music at the touch of a button. We are almost done.

"And the end of the tour, the master suite. The bathroom includes a large tub with hot tub; a separate, large shower, having a shower bench with handheld shower head and rain-shower head; dual sinks, adjustable lighting, and, of course, the heated floor."

"It is larger than living rooms I have seen!" Kim exclaimed.

"The bedroom holds a king-size bed and has adjustable lighting; a skylight to watch the stars at night, or the rain when it does. Quadraphonic sound for music and TV; folding, full-length dressing mirrors in the his-and-hers closets and adjustable lighting.

"All brought to you by my uncle Charles, we just called him Charlie, my mom's younger single brother, who left it to me in his will and some money in a trust that is kept under lock and key and watched for the slightest change."

The trust pays the taxes and upkeep I do get a small allowance. He died of an undiagnosed heart defect. He never married; he just made money, and dated gorgeous women. I was his only nephew. He left everything to me and my mom, but I got the majority.

I knew about the money, but I didn't know I received the house 'til later, since the reading of the will was right after Sandra's death. Mom just kept the lawyer's letters until I came back to the living.

"Wow," Kim exclaimed. She walked into the master bedroom and leaned on the bed, testing the softness; another 'wow' came from her lips. She turned to me and put her arms around my neck, "Did you mean it when you said you were my boyfriend?"

"Well, at the time, I believed it was a possibility. Now... well, you tell me."

We brought our lips together; we opened our mouth and our tongues began to dance with each other's. I began to rub Kim's back and I lowered my hands to her hips. We began to press our bodies together. My half-erect cock began to get harder and bigger. Kim started to push her pelvis into me. My hands begin to fondle her breasts, her hands found the bulge in my pants. Our breathing became faster.

I reached up and found the zipper of her dress. I gently pulled it down, the one shoulder that the dress was covering became bare. Her dress seemed to float to the floor. She untied my tie, unbuttoned my shirt, she moved her hands inside my shirt and it fell to the floor when I let go of her hips.

I unhooked her strapless bra exposing the most beautiful B-cup breasts I had ever seen.

She undid my belt and unbuttoned and pulled my zipper down. My pants followed her dress to the floor, and we were both just in our underwear. I broke the embrace, and took her hand leading her into the bathroom. She got her first look at the hot tub; I began to fill the tub with pleasantly hot water.

Kim slipped her thong panties down her beautiful legs, her mons was completely bare. I pulled my boxer briefs off, freeing my cock; it was in all its glory, at about seven inches. I helped Kim into the tub, and I then stepped in. I sat against the back side of the tub and Kim sat next to me. The bubbles were caressing our bodies.

Kim sighed and informed me, "Jim, I think I have a crush on you... no... I really like you, no... I am beginning to fall for you."

I answered her with a kiss.

Her hands found my cock. My fingers found her slit. Kim's breathing became faster. I began to rub her clit. Her hips rose as she had her first orgasm of the night. She pressed her body against me, as she came down from her exhilaration. She then placed her hand around my cock, and began to pump it. She asked me to sit on the edge of the tub, as she positioned herself between my legs and knelt down. She took my cock into her mouth. Before I was at the point of no return, I lifted her up and grabbed a towel for the both of us.

She had a worried look on her face and asked, "Was I doing it wrong? I am not that experienced. The only time I have had sex, other than petting, was with my prom date." With a sad tone, she continued, "I was always studying, and after mom and dad died, I didn't have time to date. So, if I have screwed up, please don't be upset with me."

"Not at all. Yes, I think I am falling for you, too."

I directed us into the bedroom and guided her to the bed. I laid her down, and started to kiss her just above the ankles; first the left, then the right, then started up her legs left then, right. As I reached her thighs, I kissed the outside, then crossed over to the inside of her thigh. Turning my head, I kissed the other thigh and crossed back over to the other thigh. As I did that, my fingers were touching every part of her body I could reach, with just my fingertips. I then kissed the place where her leg meets her torso.

Kim was breathing faster. That was my sign to do more. I began to kiss her mons; that sweet, bare, heavenly spot. I kissed her hood, with my tongue I found her clit, and she jerked as I did. I brought down one hand to stroke her labia and with my fingers, I entered her. She grabbed my shoulders, coaxing me higher on her body. As I moved up her body, that put my cock at her opening. She wrapped her legs around me, again coaxing me to enter her love tunnel; the angle was perfect, I basically slid into her.

She responded, "Oh God, I love you."

"Oh baby, I had feelings for you, the first time I saw you," I replied.

I began to be powered by my lust. In the back of my mind, I thought, 'I cannot get my student's sister pregnant.'

Kim must have read my mind. She said, "I am on the pill, so take me all the way."

I began to pump fast, I felt her second orgasm. I held her tight and waited for her to finish. As soon as she did, I went into overdrive; I pumped like my life depended on it, my balls began signaling me that it was time. I tried to hold back, then Kim had her third orgasm; I came with her. I held her and we rolled over together to our sides; we were both out of breath.

Our bodies were wet from sweat.

We then jumped in the shower, where we washed and dried off each other. We returned to the bedroom, but the sheets were really messed up, so I grabbed clean sheets and we made the bed. Kim left the room, still naked, and went to my car in the garage and retrieved her box. She put the box on the bed, opened it, and pulled out a small suitcase. This is the rest of my life.

She looked at me and said, "I did not want my neighbors to see me leaving my house with a suitcase."

I couldn't help but laugh. I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it read one-forty-seven AM.

I put on my shorts and a T-shirt. Kim went back into the bathroom for a little over five minutes. When she came out, she wearing the most beautiful and sexy nightgown I had ever seen. Kim said, "Let's get some sleep."

The next morning, I woke up first, and after completing the morning ritual, I went to the kitchen and started to fix breakfast. My typical breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, or biscuits. Just as I plated our food, Kim entered the kitchen. She looked radiant; she wore a robe, had combed hair, a little makeup, and perfume.

As we ate, we began to talk about us and Steve. We both felt we had something here, if it wasn't out-and-out love, it was real close to it.

Our pre-engagement life

We started seeing one another quite often. In the evenings, I would tutor Steve. I became quite the taskmaster with him, with my tutoring. He fought me many times. Steve brought up all his grades to a C or a B-minus at mid-year. He was not a dumb kid. When he got a B-plus in my class, he asked me if he really earned the grade, or had I given him the grade because he had a pretty sister. I showed him his grades and gave him a calculator.

He said, "No, you won't let me use one in class; I won't use it here to figure out my grade."

He found out. He was one point away from an A-minus. He then used calculator and got the same results.

His eyes were like saucers, and he said, "Will you help me the rest of year?"

"Sure, but I need to be paid."

Kim walked over to me and laid a lip-lock on me and said, "Is that a good-enough payment?"

Steve exclaimed, "Ewww, get a room!"

Kim teased, "Hush, or I'll do it again."

I began staying at their house 'til nine o'clock almost every night. I would then drive home and call Kim and we would talk 'til midnight.

Kim and I were an item at all the school-sponsored events. Kim started to be accepted by the other kids' mothers as an 'almost mom'.

At third quarter, Steve's grades were A's and a couple of B's. He received an A-plus in my class. I prepared a memo for the principal showing Steve's grades and test scores. So I would not be accused of favoritism, I had another teacher score Steve's tests. I still had his 'Teacher's Aide' desk, but he hardly sat there anymore and other students now used it.

Spring break

During spring break, Kim got the week off and Steve was invited to go with friends to California to the beaches. We had the week to ourselves. I felt it would be a good time to ask Kim to marry me. I had wrote the trustee and asked if I could have a little money to buy an engagement ring. That caused a firestorm of lawyers, and the trustee said if my fiancée would sign a prenup, they would release more than enough to take care of the ring and more. In a true small-world story, I found out that the trustee of my trust worked with the trustee of Kim's and Steve's trust. It made the prenup easy and hard, at the same time. We had a great time in Sedona, Arizona; we hiked, went fishing, ate at unique restaurants, visited Native American ruins; oh yeah, we made love.

On the last night, I got down on my knee, and asked, "Kimberly Anderson, will you make me the happiest man on earth; will you marry me?"

Kim shrieked out, "Yes!"

The people in the restaurant all applauded. We were offered free champagne or free wine; we took the wine (it turned out that we both had had a bad experience with champagne in the past). We drove home Saturday.

The Honor

When we got back home, I said, "I should have asked Steve's permission."

Kim went, "Ahhh." she continued, "I'll set 'em up and you knock 'em down."

An hour later, Steve came waltzing in the door.

Kim said, "We need to talk."

Even a twelve-year-old fears those four words. About forty-five minutes later, Kim and Steve came out of 'conference'. Kim winked at me.

I asked Steve, "Could I talk to you, man to man?" That even surprised Kim a little. We went out to the man's domain, the garage. We flipped the radio on and sat down on some stools out there.

I said, "Steve, in a perfect world, I would be talking to your father about this, but this is a case where you get to honor him by taking his place. I am asking you if you will allow me the honor of marrying your sister, Kimberly Anderson?"

He said, "Where will I go?"

"You'll move into my house with Kim and me."

"Will Kim still be my guardian?"

"Yes."

"Will you be a guardian, too?"

"If your sister and you want me to be one. Otherwise, I'll be your brother-in-law first and teacher second." And after a brief pause. "Oh, by the way, you will also receive protection from the bullies. They will know that we are related and will stop bothering you. That is just a perk you will get for letting me marry your sister. And no, it won't get you higher grades."

Steve, after thinking, said, "I think it is a good deal, but first, what will my part be in the wedding? I am not going to be a ring bearer."

"Well, there are two that I think you can do. One is you can keep honoring your dad by 'giving the bride away', easy but very important, OR, the other one you can be is the best man, who has to give a speech, host and pay for the bachelor party. Now, if you give the bride away, you only have to say 'my parents and myself', if you do that, my dad can be my best man, he's got the money for the party."

"Okay deal, you can marry my sister, and I'll give her to you, or whatever you call it." and Steve put his hand out and we shook on it.

Meeting my parents

I realized that Kim had not met my parents yet (oh shit, am I in trouble).

Kim actually said, "When do I meet your mom and dad?"

"How about tomorrow?"

I had told my mom a lot about Kim, my dad got the info from mom.

My dad was worried that I might not have been over Sandra yet. Mom soothed his fears.

We drove over with Steve, Sunday afternoon. Mom outdid herself; mom loved to cook Sunday dinner, and this was a doozy. Kim and I went with mom, and Steve went with dad to his man cave. Now dad had all kinds of beer there, but he only offered Steve a soda. Phew.

Steve asked questions about my childhood. Dad asked Steve what kind of teacher I was. Dad told Steve about Sandra, and how much I had loved her and how he could see that I loved his sister the same way, if not more.

Our discussion with mom had tears galore. Mom told Kim if she'd needed a mother-of-the-bride substitute, that she would be honoured do it. I could not believe how many tissues those two went through. I just used my sleeve.

We reconvened in the living room. I asked dad if he'd like to be my best man.

Dad said, "Sure, what does it pay?"

Steve said, "You didn't say it paid!"

Dad realized that Steve did not understand our family humor and had to explain that it was a joke. He added that he had an opening for a grandson, and asked Steve if he knew anybody.

Steve asked, "How many grandpas can a kid have?"

Dad replied, "As many as he wants. Who do you have in mind?"

Steve almost shouted, "ME!"

Now, almost everyone had a tear or two in their eyes.

Nuptials

We decided to get married before the next school year started, which would be in August. So mom, in her role as mother-of-the-bride substitute, reserved the church, and a place for the reception.

And our secret honeymoon spot. Dad arranged a fishing outing for Steve and himself. Believe it or not, he taught Steve to fly-fish!

The school community helped. We got a veteran flower girl with two weddings under her belt, and a veteran ring bearer with three weddings under his belt. The PTA made table baskets. One of the school fathers was a professional DJ, who had known Kim's parents, did the gig for free.

The big day was upon us. I stood at the front of the church, at the altar; the processional started first. We had the two bridesmaids and groomsmen, my dad escorting the maid of honor, the the flower girl, and ring bearer followed. Then, my beautiful Kimberly was escorted by a handsome lad by the name of Steve Anderson.

As the music stopped, the minister asked, "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

In a strong voice, Steve said, "My parents, Bob and Mary Anderson, who are in heaven, and I do."

Kim did not expect Steve to mention their parents' names, and she actually hugged Steve with tears in her eyes, and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. As he gave me her hand, he raised his hand and gave me a high five. The guests enjoyed it. We made it through the ceremony, and we took out first kiss to the sound of applause . As we were leaving the altar, we passed where Steve was sitting.

Kim held out her hand, and I said, "Come on, buddy." Steve joined us to start our new family together.

We went to Sedona again, for our honeymoon. It rained the whole week, and we never were able to get out of the room... well, that's our story and we're sticking to it.

Kim got her juris doctor, and I a PhD, but it took us a little longer because we had twins within a year of the wedding. We named them Robert and Mary.

The Trial

When the killer's trial came up, Steve told me he wanted to speak. He and I worked on his statement. I told him if he couldn't do it, I would!

I told him it would mean more coming from him. As he went up to the podium, he looked back at me; he had fear in his eyes. I stood up and stood beside him. I whispered, "Speak to him like you are ready to kick him in the balls!" Steve smiled.

Steve told of the times his dad took him fishing, the times he was sick and mom was there with only what a mom could give, he sniffled once... And how it pained him to see his sister hurting so bad because mom was her best friend. And how his children would never even meet their grandparents...

At one point, Steve looked at the killer who was not really paying attention, and Steve ad-libbed, "Are you listening to me!? Sit up and look like you are. By the way, I will be at every parole hearing you have."

He actually gave him a wicked smile. It startled the guy. I didn't think Steve would have to go to Florence any time soon. The killer was given two second-degree murder sentences; he got fifteen to twenty years on both counts to be served consecutively, plus the counts on the armed robbery, another fifteen years. So, the soonest he could get parole, would be in about thirty-four years. I was so proud of Steve.

Epilogue

Steve went on become a wonderful husband, father and provider (he went into software engineering and created programs and games that are quite popular) and is married to Lisa, they gave us a niece, Anna and a nephew, Thomas. Who could ask for more.

Until mom passed away, we would meet at her house every Sunday and have dinner. Kim, Lisa, Mary and Anna would fix dinner; Steve, Bob, Thomas and myself would mow grandma's yard and fix anything she needed fixing.