It Started With My Fingers

Story Info
I find anal stimulation starting with my fingers.
2.4k words
4.49
13.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
255 Followers

It started with my fingers

I can't explain it.

I have always had a fascination with my ass.

I liked to rub and press against it with my fingers. Relishing in the feeling and how good it was and how much I enjoyed it. I started with just my fingers. In the shower, I'd soap my fingers up, press against that sensitive spot, feeling it open and give way allowing me to slide a finger into my ass. I'd move it in and out, wiggle it, twist and turn and explore the area.

Over time I would graduate to being able to slip two fingers in. I can't explain it. It felt good. I would get hard, aroused and excited before having the most intense orgasms.

I did it in the privacy of my bedroom and in the shower at home.

And then one day I found my prostate and a whole new world opened up.

I was trying different positions. Sometimes I was on my back or I was on all fours. I was on the edge of a chair. On my side. I was addicted to having something in my ass and the pleasure I received from it.

In the shower, I would have two fingers in my asshole after generously lubing them up with soap. I enjoyed feeling stretched out and I enjoyed finding and rubbing my prostate which brought me to powerful orgasms.

I was beginning to find that my stubby fingers were not enough, unable at times to reach satisfaction. And then one day I noticed the hairbrush on the bathroom sink. The hairbrush had a long handle and was thick too. Thicker than one of my fingers. And I knew I had to try it.

I brought the hairbrush into the shower with me and I soaped up the handle and bent over, holding the wall. Water cascading over my body. Gently, I pressed the brush against my anus. I felt it open, accommodating the brush handle. It felt good as I pushed the length in reaching new depths that I had been unable to achieve before. My cock was so hard.

I started breathing heavily while holding the brush in place. Still holding the wall with one hand and with my other hand behind me I start to move that brush in and out. God! It felt so good. It was deeper than my fingers could go. The motion would cause me to occasionally bump against my prostate, sending new sensations through my body I would call zingers.

I was hard. So hard. My cock felt so full and heavy and bounced in front of me. Resting my forehead against the wall to support me, I took my hand and stroked myself. It didn't take long before I came hard, causing the brush to push out, adding to the amazing sensations I was having.

A few days later I was naked on the bed, on my back with my legs up in the air. I had the brush again and I had it against my asshole. I had lubed up the brush handle and my hole. The brush handle at first met some resistance, some reluctance, but eventually my ass gave it up and let that brush in. I let out a breath as I relaxed and got used to the brush handle.

Slowly, I began to tease myself, relishing in the sensations, the slow parting of my hole expanding, and feeling the handle slowly glide its length deep inside me. Filling me. I began to twist it, rotate it, pull it in and out.

My cock was hard and I was leaking, forming a puddle of precum on my stomach. I reached down with my finger and swirled in the precum. Bringing my finger up to my lips, I tasted myself, my fingertip bringing the salty fluid to my tongue. Then I used the precum to spread on my cock providing lubrication as I stroked myself.

In a short time, I came hard and exploded ropes of cum up my chest. My ass clamped hard around the brush handle. My hips lifted off the bed when my orgasm hit. My toes curled and I saw stars.

Over time, I was finding that the hairbrush was not enough. I wanted and needed more. I had found a specialty store a few towns over that might provide me with some options. While there I saw a nice vibe that was six inches long, not too thick and it was nice, better than the hairbrush handle, thicker too and it provided me with plenty of fun. But I still wanted more. My obsession was building.

I returned to the specialty shop to find something new that would please me and on a wall in the back of the store was a 3 pack of plugs each one a different size. I made my purchase and hurried home with excitement.

In my room, I was naked and on my knees, ass up and face down rubbing lube along my hole. I started with the first one, the smallest and thinnest plug of the three. It seemed not as thick as my two fingers and not as long as the hairbrush. It didn't take much effort for it to slip in. Being that it was a plug it held firmly in place and unlike the brush or vibe, I was able to stand and walk around without it falling out.

I walked around my room, slightly aroused, feeling filled. I enjoyed the freedom of movement and I felt that this would be a nice one to wear out in public under my clothes if I was to become that bold. I climbed back on my bed and leaned face down because I wanted to try the next size bigger. I worked at removing the smallest of the plugs and with minimal effort I was able to get it out.

The next size was prepared and stretched me wider than I was used to. The bulb on it was thicker than anything I had ever used. It was painful and exhilarating at the same time. The build up to it popping into my bum made my cock swell. I was taking deep breaths as I slowly but firmly pushed, allowing my tight ass to accommodate the bulb of the plug. Finally, it was in. My hole slamming shut around it. I laid there still, relishing the feeling, the fullness. I gave my cock some attention and playfully stroked it.

I climbed off the bed and walked around feeling this plug inside me. It was filling and it would take some time to get used to it.

I sat down on a chair to feel out how it felt and looked down at my cock, sticking right up at me, eyeing me with its little slit, begging to be touched. I slid to the edge of the chair and leaned back, legs spread wide, I started to stroke myself. I discovered that slightly rocking on the chair would move the plug, not a lot, but enough to cause some really good sensations which amplified my enjoyment.

One hand stroking my cock and another cupping and massaging my nuts and the plug in the ass caused me to explode up my stomach and dribble down my hand that was still gripping my shaft. God, that was good.

Once I was able to move, I cleaned myself up and returned to the bed to remove my plug. It wasn't as easy as I had hoped. I pulled on the small nub sticking out and pulled but it was stubborn. I added some lube and tried again, this time it moved a little more but it hurt. Finally, I felt my hole open wide as it finally gave way for the plug to exit. It was out and I could now breathe.

I felt like I was now addicted.

A few days later I was able to enjoy myself again. I was back in my room, my toys and lube laid out on the bed ready to give me pleasure. I got myself into position, ass up in the air and prepared myself, lubing my fingers and probing my bum with my digits. As I became accustomed to my two fingers it was now time to move on to the vibe. It slid in nice and straight. After getting used to the size and girth, I rolled over and laid on my side pulling my knees up to my chest and reached down and began to glide it in and out of my ass. It felt so good.

It was time to move to my plugs, the middle size one. I lubed it up and reached down to remove my vibe and replaced it with the plug. Again, it took some effort to get it in. Slow and steady pressure as my anus expanded around the plug. I would press it in until it started to hurt and then pull back slightly, catching my breath and then applying more pressure again to take more. I would repeat this until finally my asshole stretched around the widest part of the plug and slam shut as it completely entered me.

After catching my breath, I rolled onto my stomach and reached behind me, feeling the plug, pressing against it, stimulating myself. I could feel my dick throb under me. I was able to grip the exposed part of the plug and stimulate myself by pulling and pushing on it. I simulated a fucking motion, my cock sliding against the bed. So good.

But I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to get that one last plug in me before I cum. I reached behind me and tried pulling it out. It was a difficult angle and I had to get up on my knees. I pulled and pulled. The wide bulb of the plug met with resistance against the inside of my asshole.

I breathed, pulled and pushed while pulling and could feel some give, some stretching, opening, and with one final tug it was out. I relaxed and laid there letting some of the soreness subside.

When I was ready, I took the largest of the butt plugs and coated it with lube. I also reached under me and lubed my hole. This plug was thick. The thickest thing I have ever tried.

On my back, legs up and wide, I took the toy and lined it up to my hole. It started going. My ass generously accepting of this bigger toy. It was about three quarters in there when I hit the resistance and the pain.

I backed it out and relaxed some before pushing on it again, breathing through the pain, trying to be firm with the pressure as I pushed and again I could not continue. This one was so thick, so wide and felt like it was really stretching me out. I attempted one more try but it wasn't happening. I was disappointed but determined.

I rolled over on my stomach and raised up to my knees, face down. I reapplied lube and lined up this monster against me and started to slide it in until I got to that point where my asshole stopped me. I made several attempts at insertion only to not be able to get it all of the way in.

I was disappointed but I didn't want to hurt myself. Or rip something or who knows what.

Dejectedly, I went for the middle sized plug again and pushed it into me easily. I stroked myself off until I came and collapsed on the bed, satisfied.

The one thing I enjoyed about the vibe was that I was able to use it and fuck myself with it. That in and out motion that felt amazing. But it was also not long enough or thick enough. Not for me. I wanted bigger. I needed longer and thicker.

I was searching online and I found a dildo, thick and long that had a nice base to it that I could easily grab the base of and use it to really fuck myself with it. It took more than a week for it to arrive and once it arrived I had an idea that I was ready to put into reality.

In my room once again and naked on the bed, I prepared myself with my fingers. I am already aroused in anticipation of using my new toy. I move on from my fingers to my vibe. Laying on my side I teasingly fucked myself with it. Twisting and turning, rotating and penetrating and withdrawing. I was ready.

I knelt on the bed upright, my new toy in my hands getting slick and slippery with lube. I placed the dildo under me, between my legs, on the bed sticking straight up with its head against my hole. I slowly lower myself down on it. The first few inches. Then the next few. I was panting from arousal and excitement. Finally, I had nearly the whole thing in me. YES!

My cock was full and excitedly bobbed in anticipation as precum oozed from the tip. I smeared the fluid around my cock head. I spread it along my shaft.

Still on my knees, I straightened myself and lined up directly over the dildo. Oh, the wonderful feeling. So full and so stretched. I was in a blissful euphoria. I rocked my hips side to side and front to back feeling how the toy moved inside of me. I bounced a little on my knees, feeling its small short strokes. I wanted more.

I leaned a little more forward and put my hands on my knees and raised and lowered my body higher on it. I kept moving up and down on the toy, fucking myself, finally fucking myself for real. Every few strokes and the head of the dildo would press against my prostate and it felt amazing sending zingers all through me. My pace quickened.

I gave myself a hard fucking. I felt so amazing. I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked with intention. I wanted to cum and cum hard. I was close. I was ready. And before I exploded, I sat down hard on that dildo, bottoming out. My ass clamped hard around that toy. My load shot across the bed with each contraction. My orgasm was intense and amazing and made the room spin.

I flopped over to my side exhausted, the dildo still partially inside me. I was out of breath. I remained there feeling lifeless but euphoric and as I laid there while the room was spinning, I could feel the dildo slowly slide out of me and fall to the bed.

All of this, and it started with my fingers.


Angel497
Angel497
255 Followers