It Started with the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me put my tongue in your mouth for a bit."

And we stood there for five minutes making out while we fingered each other gently. I was wetting her up. Getting her ready for the next orgasm.

"You kiss so good. Slut." She said as she grabbed her toy and put it on. I got to see that spot that fit neatly into her clit as she wore it. That's how she got stimulation. It was a double sided dick that gave her vagina stimulation and stimulated her clitoris as she fucked herself with it. The other end was for my own vagina. I hope the harness didn't hurt her.

"Climb on the bed. And get on all fours." She demanded. "I'm going to dominate you."

Yes. Dominate me like a man. Only much hotter. Much sexier. Much more forbidden.

Sex with men was disconnected somehow. Like all they wanted to do was get off. Even the ones that really did their best to please me were different. But sex with a woman was sensual. They knew where to touch and lick. They knew what to stroke and squeeze. There was no need to educate them. And then, there was drunk sex with my mom. It was something entirely different. Were we lovers? Was she hot for me? Were we just friends with benefits? Did I love her that way?

I moaned as she slid up behind me and penetrated me. She was going deep this way.

"Oh yeah. Fucking my daughter hard." She said as she started slowly. "I'm going to ram you 'til I explode all over." She said aggressively as she held my hips in her hands and fucked me.

For a while, all she did was fuck me with long deep strokes. While she did, of course she added the dirty talk.

"You have such a nice tight pussy. Oh yeah. Such a hot pussy. I could fuck you for hours. Fucking your tight hole with my dong." She moaned as she held my hips. "Such sexy hips. Such a sexy ass." She moaned as she let go of me.

She got up on her knees, driving the dick deeper into me. And she started thrusting. This time, she spanked me. I was moaning as my vagina lubricated with every thrust and spank. I didn't know why, but her spanking was turning me on so much. I was moaning as the bed started to squeak. It was rough, it was sexy, she was hot.

"Giving it to my dirty daughter. My dirty slut. My whore!" she moaned as she got closer to her goal. "Spanking your hot tight ass! Oh yeah! Remember how thanksgiving I took your virginity?" she moaned as she thrust faster.

"Yes!" I groaned.

"I fucking loved it! Ugh, it turns me on so much to know I was the first one to penetrate your steamy sex." She moaned. "Oh Becca! You turn me on so much!" she groaned as she spanked me harder. "Those hot handprints all over your ass! Ugh! Yeah! Just fucking your tight cunt!" she moaned as she sped up. "I'm gonna cum, slut! Fuck yeah!" she moaned as she let out a loud grunt and thrust for all she was worth. I thrust back as fast as she did, hoping it increased her orgasm. "You do it so good, Becca! You sex me so good!" she moaned to my delight.

When she was done, she didn't waste any time. I put the used dildo on the towel next to us, and I washed my breasts off with some wipes. I made sure to take all the lipstick off like she ordered.

"Get on the bed. I wanna eat you out now." She said as I got on the bed like she asked.

She got between my legs as she knelt on the floor and I spread my labia open for her. She stuck her face right in the center and plunged her tongue right into my vagina. I don't remember ever being so aroused. So hot. So horny. She was licking my lips and rubbing my clit with her tongue. I was moaning in ecstasy as I lay there feeling her hot mouth on me. I was so aroused, it wasn't even funny. I had never felt this way with anyone else. She was right. This was making me not want to have anyone else. I wondered if that's what she wanted. I was so close. She drove her tongue into me and hit a spot that made me jerk forward and thrust my vagina into her face. I screamed out as my orgasm hit me and I came all over her. I ground myself all over her face and tried to ride it as much as I could. It seemed to go on forever. I moaned and gasped and cried out and tried not to say anything as she had ordered. I was losing myself in such a hot experience.

When I was done, she got off me and let me scoot back up to the headboard of the bed.

She came to lay with me and we both made out for quite a long time. She was fingering herself as we made out and I took over after I came down from my orgasm. She was moaning as our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths.

"I wanna ride you now. Reapply your sexy shade of pink and I wanna ride you. I want you to make me feel good, Rebecca. I want you to really worship my tits. Like I said before, I feel very unattractive. I want you to make me feel good about my wrinkles." She said as she looked down shamefully at them. "I feel as if no one will ever want a sixty-three year old woman with sagging wrinkly tits." She said as she grabbed the first toy from the towel and I applied my lipstick that she'd handed me. I layered it on sexily, but thick too, so that I could get it all over her breasts like she wanted. She took the tube and put it back on the dresser as I shoved one end of the silicone dildo into myself.

She came on to the bed and slid onto my lap. She slid the dildo into her and let out a happy moan. She scooted forward and her breasts hung right at my face. She began to slowly ride me.

I started out feeling her breasts. I rolled her nipples in my fingers and squeezed them softly at first.

"Harder, baby. Make mommy feel good." I squeezed them harder and she moaned as she rode me a little faster. "Yeah. Pinch the nipples. Oh yeah." She moaned as I pinched them and tweaked them. "God they're so sensitive!" she moaned as she ground faster. "I'm so hot!" she cried out. "Suck them, Becca! I want you to suck on them before I cum! I don't think I can last so long!"

I did as I was told and started sucking on her nipples one at a time. I did the same thing she did and peppered her boobs with kisses. Licking each wrinkle as I did. As I did this, patterns of the lipstick started appearing on her soft skin, and I found that so erotic. She had my lipstick on her skin. I was leaving these marks. I was the one who had her at the point of cumming. I was the one who had her boobs in my face right now, biting, sucking and touching them. "Oh yes! Bite my nipples baby! Yes! Oh god Becky, yes! Bite your mommy's nipples!" she moaned as she sped up. "I'm so close! Suck mommy's titties! Suck my titties! Oh yes, Rebecca! Suck my titties! They're so sensitive!" she moaned as she sped up so fast she began to rock the bed. "God, I'm cumming! Touch my tits, baby! Touch them! Oh yeah, bite them!" she shouted out as I did each action. "Make me feel good, Becca! Make me feel sexy!" she moaned as I tongued all around her breasts and left makeup all over them. She let out one final moan as I captured her left nipple in my mouth and bit it just enough to make her cry out as she came. "Oh god that's it, sexy slut!" she moaned as she rode me fast. The bed was squeaking again. She was humping me so furiously, I swore this is the loudest she's ever gotten. The headboard was hitting the wall as she rode me.

And just like that it was over.

"I expect you gone from my bed when I come back from washing all the toys." She said without warning. "Do you hear me?' she asked as I got up.

"Yes." I said softly.

I had to admit, the sex ended too abruptly for my taste. I felt so used as I gathered my clothes and lipstick and left the room. She was in the bathroom washing the dildos. I felt a lump come to my throat.

12