It Started with the Postman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On arrival at the end of our road, we told the driver to pull over. Having probably been aware of our antics in the back of his car, we felt reluctant for him to take us to our door. So just holding my dress together, I stepped from the car, and Dave handed me £20 for the £12 fare. Whilst paying the driver, Dave was quick to take hold of my free hand. Obviously daring me to release the grip I had on my dress when the driver handed me the change. Quivering with excitement, I happily surrendered to his desire. Then on seeing my dress fall open, the appreciative driver winked and insisted on counting it out for us.

That night we had the most amazing sex ever, realising we had discovered a most incredible way to turn each other on. A few weeks later I discovered I was pregnant and we have married soon after.

We moved to a small village and got quite involved with the community. Those circumstances combined with the responsibility of our growing family meant we had to be careful and could only pursue our candaulistic lifestyle when away from home. But nevertheless, we had many more amazing experiences, which we will relate as time allows.

12