It Takes 2 to Seduce Pt. 02

Story Info
Inga has to with her friends who want her as a GF.
811 words
4.13
4.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
193 Followers

In part 1, Diana and Catalina set aside their untold animosity towards each other so that they could work together to seduce Inga, their common friend.

Episode 23: It Takes 2 to Seduce (part 2)

Inga is sitting at a desk in her modest apartment. She's doing math homework. She wears a snug blouse and we can tell she has no bra under it. She's also wearing jeans and is barefoot.

She answers her ringing phone. We hear her side of the conversation.

"Oh, hi."

"I've been thinking a lot about you, too, all day."

(long pause)

"Listen, Diana. I'll tell you the same thing I told Catalina. I'm sorry I got carried away last night. We had those drinks at the club, then we came back and had wine. And, well, it was a one-time thing."

(Another long pause. Inga is nervously unbuttoning and re-buttoning the bottom button on her blouse.

"Well, a little. But you're going to have to believe me. That was one time only. ... I know, but not again."

"No, you can't come over. I've got to finish this homework, and it's really hard cause I keep thinking of you and Catalina."

"Right, let's go out again this weekend. I call you later in the week."

"Bye."

She starts working on another problem and then puts her pen down in the middle of it. She pauses, picks the pen back up, chews on its end, and then puts it back down. She unzips her jeans and pushes them and her panties halfway down her thighs so she can rub herself. After about 30 seconds of rubbing, she stops and pulls the panties back up. She picks up the pen again. She looks at her paper for a few seconds but puts the pen back in her mouth and swirls her tongue around it sexily. She then puts down the pen, pushes her jeans and panties all the way off and widens her legs so she can play with herself more enthusiastically.

We watch for a few minutes and then the doorbell rings. Inga looks up briefly but decides to ignore it and continues masturbating. After 15-20 seconds, it rings again. "Damn!" She calls to the door "I'll be there in a moment." She gets up and walks away from us and into the bathroom. From behind, we see her wash and dry her hands. She turns, and we see her take a robe off of the hook behind the door and put it on and tie it. It's a silky, short red robe that almost comes down just enough to cover her butt. The bell rings again. We see her open the door. Catalina is standing on the doorstep in a coat. When the door opens, she drops the coat and is standing there nude.

Inga tells her "Girl, you're crazy! Get in here before someone sees you!" Catalina comes in and Inga closes the door. "I told you not to come over tonight. You are so bad!"

"Sure. I'm bad. And I'll let you spank me if that turns you on. I'll do anything you want. Let me be your sex slave."

"What about Diana?"

"We don't need Diana. Besides she doesn't really like me. She thinks she's too good for you and me because she's got all that money." She spreads her pussy for Inga to see. "What do you want me to do? Should I dance for you again? Should I give you a body massage? Should I lick every inch of your body? Should I cuddle up in your lap and kiss you and finger you?" Then she whispers. "Or are you in a naughty mood. Do you want to tie me up and have your way doing anything you want with my body?"

Inga's just standing there, staring, with her mouth wide open. Catalina puts her arms around her and kisses her. Inga steps back and pushes her away. "No, not again."

As she does that, Catalina pulls open Inga's robe and sees that she's bottomless. "Oh my God!" She quickly kneels down and begins eating Catalina. She takes a step back away from Catalina, but Catalina reaches around her butt and pulls her closer again. Inga can't resist Catalina's tongue and gives in. Inga leans her head back, puts her hands in Catalina's hair, and holds steadies her balance on Catalina..

"Don't stop. Just don't stop." And the two have sex for the rest of part two, wild and filled with lots of passion and energy. They lick and finger and kiss on the floor and on the desk and in the chair. Inga is definitely in charge. She pulls Catalina to her bed and tells her to stay with her tonight. They grind their pussies together feverishly until they're both exhausted and fall asleep in each other's arms.


morganj16
morganj16
193 Followers