It Takes a Village Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mkay, I gotta run to class, but I'll see you both later!" And just like that, she was out the door.

Austin and I stood in the coat room for a few seconds, both of us still processing the very fast interaction.

"Wow, she's...high energy, huh?" He finally asked.

I laughed lightly, which ended up sounding more like a forceful exhale. "I know, she can feel like a lot at first, especially on a 6 AM shift, but she's pretty amazing."

"When she asked for my number, was she..." he trailed off, his eyes asking me to finish his question.

"Flirting?" I added. He nodded. "No, don't worry, she'll probably describe herself later as, and I quote, 'queer as a $3 bill.'"

Austin matched my exhale-snort-laugh. "That's awesome. I just wanted to know if I was getting myself into anything there."

"You weren't, but now that I think about it, you should probably have a quick intro to The Grind Relationship Web. It can get pretty complicated." He looked surprised but intrigued.

"Man, I had no idea. You all hide it well." He paused for a second before adding, "Any chance you have some time to help me with a cheat sheet or something?"

"Oh damn, absolutely, this will be fun."


12