It Takes Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can give me a ride?" I offered. It was better than offering no solution.

"How would you get your car tomorrow then?" he asked, now glancing at me.

"Oh, I don't know." I quietly responded. His eyes were focused entirely on me, looking much more stern than before. Stewing in silence about what had happened must have been eating at him. Finally he breathed out and his gaze turned soft again.

"I can take a look at it tomorrow." he said standing up off the couch. By then I had finished drying my feet and legs and offered him the towel. "You can crash here tonight," he said taking the towel. "If you want."

There was some caution to his voice, hesitating to get each part out. I couldn't blame him, but there was little choice.

"Thanks," I answered, keeping my head down. "I can crash on the couch at least." I said lifting my head back up and smiling. He instantly swatted it down.

"Are you going to sleep in that dress?" he asked, looking me up and down. It wasn't my first choice for comfort, let alone something I'd wear to bed.

"No..?" Maybe he wanted me to strip naked. What a perv, his mind went directly to seeing me naked. Typical.

"Right that'd be a pain in the ass. Just crash on my bed tonight."

I didn't see his point until I realized he must have thought I was going to take it off and sleep in my underwear. He wasn't exactly wrong, but the thought hadn't occurred to me.

"Oh, I couldn't-"

"Stop," he said putting his hand up. "It's fine, let's just..."

"Yeah..." I said walking to the bedroom. "Hey listen, I'm-"

"No, no it's okay just...let's just go to bed." he said, plopping down on the couch. There were no blankets or pillows on it, leaving him to rest his head on the armrest. There's no way it could have been comfortable. I wanted to give him a hug, but I figured that was a bit out of the question.

Ken's room was remarkably clean, for a guy anyway. I wasn't sure what I had expected, but I guess 'having a clean room' could now be added to the list of things I knew about him beneath 'fucking Willow' and 'has jackets to spare'. His bed was a still-made full sized affair, with a very heavy looking quilt on top. I pressed my hand against it, pushing and feeling how soft it was. My hand sunk deep into the mattress, and it slowly rose back to place after I took my hand off. Much better than my bed, I had to say.

"The sheets are clean!" Ken yelled from the other room as if reading my mind. Good to know.

I walked over towards the head of the bed and pulled the sheets down, revealing not just the quilt, but a blanket and a sheet underneath. I hadn't even slipped in but I knew this was going to be a cozy night's rest. I looked back to the door and thought of poor Ken sleeping on the couch without a single blanket to spare. Poor man only had two pillows on his bed to boot.

Glancing back once more at the closed door, I turned and faced the mirror on the closet door. It was a nice dress, even if it cost me an arm and a leg. I was glad to receive some praise for it, my roommate didn't even notice. Dumb bitch. I reached back and grabbed the zipper, struggling a bit before pulling it down. Sliding the dress down my body, I felt a shiver jump down my back and arms. It felt wrong to be in my underwear in some random man's room, and the picture of Willow on the nightstand didn't help matters. I shrugged my shoulders, easing the dress off of them and baring my back and shoulders. It felt good to be out of it, the material certainly wasn't meant to be worn for as long as I had it on, but more so I was aching to take off my bra.

It was a frilly number in black, with matching panties to go with it. I didn't expect anyone to see it, but with an expensive outfit came the obligation to go all out with it. I looked at myself in the mirror, and struck a pose. I looked great, if I did say so myself and immediately I reached for my phone to take a selfie before remembering I had left it in my car- dammit! Better yet, I could have just sent THAT to Willow and wouldn't have had to kiss Ken! Dammit all Mallory. No use fretting about that now though.

I unhooked my bra and lurched forward, letting the cups fall off of my tits and onto the small pile where the dress rested. With both hands I cupped my breasts and gave them a quick squeeze, rubbing the sides where the bra had dug into me. Looking back at my reflection, I begin to grow wary- there wasn't a lock on the door and I begin to feel ill at ease about sleeping topless in Ken's bed.

"Ken can I borrow one of your t-shirts?" I yelled out. No response. Oh well, if he was willing to let me wear a jacket in the rain what difference did a shirt make? I walked over to his dresser but paused, feeling I should give him another second to answer, turning towards the door for a second.

He did answer alright, in the form of bursting through the door suddenly.

"What did OH SHIT WHAT TITS!" he cried out, taking a literal jump backwards and staring blatantly at my chest.

"YO KEN WHAT NO STOP DON'T!" I yelled back.

"WHY ARE YOU TOPLESS?" he asked, putting his hands up but still obviously looking.

"I don't sleep in a fucking bra you ding dong!" I said stamping my foot on the ground and clenching my fists at my sides. "Why are you still looking? Pervert!"

"Cover yourself!" he said, still blatantly looking.

My hands went for my tits, covering them with a hand each.

"I asked if I could borrow a t-shirt, not barge right in!" I hissed.

"It's my room!"

"Yeah well, whatever." I fumed, looking away. I glanced back quickly, seeing that he was still staring at my now covered tits. "Well?"

"Yeah fine, whatever, go ahead." he said reaching for the door and beginning to close it. Not thinking, I took both hands off my chest before he closed the door and reached for the dresser, not realizing the door was open until a split second later, using the arm closest to the door to cover myself again. Finally I heard the door click shut and I rifled through his t-shirts, looking for one to wear.

***

Mallory was trying to seduce me, that much was clear.

With only the glow of the television proving illumination, I lay on my couch, watching an inane infomercial for some sort of miracle weight loss cure. My shirt was off, having gotten soaked from taking out the trash from the party. It wasn't until I got back inside that I saw the jacket I had earlier offered to Mallory. My shirt joined it, resting on the chair for the heater to dry up. Getting another shirt was out of the question now too.

She had been standing by the door when I first saw, almost as if waiting for me. I couldn't go back in now, no way. She didn't even cover her tits up when I saw them! Not that I was complaining, I had been thinking about what she looked like naked after the earlier kiss. They certainly didn't disappoint. Mallory had huge tits! For a girl her size they looked perfect; big, and despite being large and heavy enough to give them some sag, were perky.

I breathed out. That wasn't how I should have handled it- I should have just immediately backed away and closed the door like a normal fucking human being. Why did I try and talk? Maybe watching so much porn was getting to me.

My hand reached into the waistband of my sweatpants and clutched my semi hard cock, playing with it as I thought about Mallory again. She had large nipples, pink ones, ones that I could only think about pinching or sucking on. She probably loved that, I thought, and hardly anyone probably knew that she did or what they looked like! I felt a bit privileged, but soon dread came over me. Would she tell Willow I walked in on her? Oh God Willow would be furious. She had made an off hand comment in passing once, when Mallory exposed just a subtle hint of cleavage, calling her a slut. She'd blow her lid, but not as much as I'd blow my load thinking about them.

Had to stop thinking about her. Stop it Ken, I thought, she's off limits. But of course thinking is fine. That's okay. My hand went back into my sweatpants and my cock stiffened in my grasp. I hadn't had sex in almost a week, it was okay to play with myself a little even if it was over Mallory. I stroked my cock through my briefs, grunting softly and involuntarily.

It wasn't meant to be, however, as I heard the door creek and I quickly pulled my hand back out. The living room was dark, save for the soft illumination from the television, but I made out Mallory approaching from down the hall. She was wearing an old Mickey Mouse t-shirt I had, a beat up number in grey that featured Mickey himself on the front. I had completely forgotten I had the shirt. Mallory herself looked photogenic in the soft lighting, clutching one of the blankets from my bed. Oh god was she planning to sleep with me on the couch?

"Hey," she said quietly before flipping the light switch on. I instantly recoiled, shielding my eyes from the sudden burst of light. I growled in response.

"Oh shit sorry."

"It's fine," I said for the umpteenth time tonight. "What is it?"

"Where's your shirt?"

I didn't bother explaining, instead merely pointing at the wet rag I had been wearing earlier that now rested on the chair.

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Oh, er, yeah," she said clutching the blanket and lifting it up. "I thought you might be miserable on the couch so I figured I'd let you borrow a blanket."

"Borrow a blanket?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said looking plainly at her offering. "I mean, I guess, if you return it back later. And put down $50 security deposit." she then said. It took me a moment to realize she was only joking. Unable to maintain her serious tone, she flashed another goofy smile. I was beginning to think she had two moods; sultry and goofy.

"We'll call it even for you stealing Mickey." I said sitting up and pointing at the shirt. Unable to do two things at once apparently, Mallory dropped the blanket and clutched the shirt, stretching the front out flat, her grin growing bigger.

"Uh huh," she said in an even goofier tone, with a toothy grin to match. In flattening the shirt however, her breasts pressed tight against the cotton, stretching Mickey's head out. It also became obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Rather than realizing this conclusion on her own however, she delight at the mouse shirt continued and she dipped her shoulders up and down in a small dance.

"Hey Mickey you're so fine you blow my mind hey Mickey!" she sang. Her tits bounced up and down, and nipples became more obviously strained against the thin cotton fabric. She ended her little jig by brushing her hair out of her face, laughing a bit in a tone that sounded more like Goofy than Mickey.

"Garsh," I imitated, causing her to immediately sour her face.

"That's...that's not how I laugh." she said bending down and picking up the blanket. She fussed with it needlessly, folding it up, unfolding it and refolding it again. She paused and looked down at her chest, slowly pulling the neatly folded blanket over her chest- her face growing slightly pink.

"Okay...Goofy." I continued to taunt. She responded in kind by throwing the mattress at me and missing completely, hitting the singing fish plaque I had on the wall and sending both down behind the couch. The two of us looked at the couch in silence as we heard the singing bass let out a muffled rendition of Don't Worry Be Happy.

"Oh shit, I'll get that!" Mallory said walking over to the couch and stepping on the cushion, reaching over the back. I scooted out of the way, looking at now visible ass, clad in a frilly black pair of panties.

"Don't step on me." I said, getting up and watching as she struggled, flopping with her legs kicking a bit. "I'm not into that."

"You couldn't afford it!" Mallory said grunting as she reached over. "I got it!" she exclaimed triumphantly. No sooner had her victory been proclaimed than the hem of the shirt disappeared behind the couch with her. Her panties were completely exposed at this point, and her legs stopped kicking. Neither of us knew what to say.

"I didn't say you could take my underwear too." I dryly quipped. At this point getting a kiss and an eyeful of tits made seeing her bottom less shocking in the grand scheme of things. Still, this was happening far too often, she had to have been seducing me at this point...she just simply was going about it in a much more charming and admittedly effective way.

I walked over towards the side of the couch and looked at her wedged between the wall and the couch. Her- or more correctly MY- shirt had fallen down and covered her face, once again exposing her tits to me. My eyes quickly darted to her face, and saw part of it move inwards where her mouth was- a heavy sigh pulling it in. I took another glance back at her tits, noticing how puffy her nipples were. God I wanted to play with them, but proper restraint won out and I took a step back away from the couch.

"Ken?" she said aloud. She hadn't seen me ogling her body, thank Christ.

"You know you could have just reached behind the couch from the side." Silence.

"...Yeah." she finally answered. "My way was better though."

"Need some help?" I offered, hoping she wouldn't take me up on it. Luckily she didn't, and she began kicking her legs again. This got a chortle out of me before I noticed the fabric covering her pussy began to wedge, working itself into a thin strip that nestled within her cheeks and exposing the outer edges of her pussy lips. My breath caught, and I nearly gasped, before she managed to swing her legs over the couch and hide entirely behind the couch. I waited for a few more seconds as I heard some shuffling going on before she emerged from the side, victoriously holding the blanket up in one hand, my singing fish in the other. Her moment of joy didn't last long, as the fish began to sing Take Me To the River, causing her to jump a bit and drop him on the couch.

The rest of the night was uneventful, as Mal holed herself back up in the bedroom and finally went to bed. That's not to say I got much sleep mind you, my mind was too busy reliving the sight of Mal's tits along with vividly thinking about what I would do to them. Not that I would, of course, but thinking about it was ok. She had such a cute, slender frame, clearly not designed to hold such massive tits. I wondered how her back had not given out yet. Maybe she needed a hand..or two. No, stop that Ken. Why did I not try thinking about Willow instead? Yeah that's it.

I grabbed my phone and entered the bathroom, scrolling through my images and texts, looking for anything remotely sexual from her. Nothing. How could this be? I remembered how she had claimed the idea of taking nudes was disgusting and sexist or something. Dammit all Willow, I needed SOMETHING. The pool of sexual texts and pictures from Willow was decidedly thin, as thin as Mal's panties when she was over the couch. I grabbed my cock without thinking, recalling the sight of it. No doubt she got compliments nonstop and stares directed at her tits but my God, her wide hips flared out to a perfectly round, bubble butt. It defied gravity, and watching it spread apart with only about an inch of black fabric protecting her modesty got me stroking my prick. I could see her taking it, caught on the couch and taking it as I rammed her from behind. But, she'd love it. That goofy smile and authenticity, fuck she'd love it. She'd beg for more, pinching her nipples and completely naked again.

I ended up cumming all over the countertop in the bathroom, and awoke from my daze. How long had it been? I must have been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes, easily. Quickly cleaning up the mess, I left the bathroom and crashed on the couch, pulling the blanket over me. This had to have been rock bottom.

Waking up felt alien, given how infrequently I ended up on my couch when I went to bed- certainly never if I could help it. I looked around me and saw all the lights were still off in the living room. I didn't hear a peep coming from down the hall, nor the fan light on in the bathroom. Part of me wished I did though, hoping Mal was up so I could get my things from my room and shower. I checked my phone; 8AM. Great. I lay back on the couch and tilted my head back on the armrest. Hopefully she didn't take too long or wasn't a heavy sleeper. I could peep or knock maybe. It was still early, I figured, and there was a possibility I would walk into another situation again. Nope. I was staying put until she got out.

I fired off a text to one of my locksmith friends who wasted no time getting back to me, letting me know he wouldn't be free until about 11AM.

I looked at my phone again; 8:02AM. There was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep again at this rate, I thought as I turned on the television and made myself comfortable.

***

My heart was racing. I thought I had heard a rumbling by the door. I glanced over; still closed, no visible light permeating from underneath the thin gap beneath the door. With a heavy sigh I rolled over and looked out the window. Despite the blinds being shut, some light still crept into the room onto the bed and over my body. At some point during the night I had abandoned the shirt I had put on, tossing it elsewhere. I wasn't a fan of wearing clothes to bed (with the exception of panties) and unbeknownst to my conscious mind, I acquiesced to this request and stripped down appropriately. This was fine and all, but on waking I couldn't help but feel so vulnerable and exposed knowing Ken could walk in at any point.

It was silly, I rationalized, lying on top of the sheets on my back. Ken was a gentleman- not in the weird fedora wearing "m'lady" way, but a genuinely nice guy. He wouldn't just barge right in again, even if he was a man and especially after his previous attempt. He had already seen me topless once, and for all intents and purposes was very much in love with Willow, I bitingly reminded myself.

Remembering his intrusion last night made my face burn but it had a different effect on my body, however. My nipples grew hard, and my skin shivered, goosebumps rising over my shoulders and chest. I covered my breasts with both hands, which only added to my feelings of exposure and by extension made my stomach flip. It felt as though I had butterflies in my stomach, a lurching sensation each time I thought about him walking in on me. God he had seen my ass as well- it was covered yeah but he may as well have seen my pussy out on full display. God I felt so dirty. I quickly turned over on my side, giving my back to the door, clenching my fingers and pinching my nipples between my knuckles.

With a heavy sigh I closed my eyes and exhaled. It had been too long since I had had sex, at least 6 months. Masturbation was fine and dandy for men, but I'd be damned if I could ever get myself off. The most I could ever do was get myself hot and bothered, and the moment I took a hand off to casually feel myself, my breast ached in jealousy of the attention I was giving myself elsewhere. There weren't enough hands, not enough attention given to me. Not just any attention, it was easy to find a guy to fuck. I was picky, admittedly, and I wanted more than that. I wanted genuine attention, interest even.

Sexual frustration turned to anger, bitterly cursing how fucking lonely it felt. I dressed cute, I put effort into myself, and sure maybe I was a little weird. So what? Why did Willow get to have someone genuinely interested in her? She was always a catty bitch. My hand rubbed over my slit, my stomach doing another flip as I pulled the fabric into me, pressing my body into the bed more, the soft mattress topper cradling me like a glove- the deeper I worked myself against it, the more comfortable I became. I tilted my head and rubbed it against the pillow, breathing in and sighing out heavily. The sheets- though clean as Ken promised- had an unmistakable scent to them, a warmth that reminded me of cold nights and a smouldering familiarity. There was an unmistakable aroma of comfort to them, leaving me wanting more. My hand moved into my panties, feeling my neatly trimmed pubes and touching myself. I wanted kisses all over my back, strong hands to hold my arms tight, to make me feel so safe and taken care of.