It was a Show Like no Other

Story Info
It was a trip to the show, full contact.
2.5k words
3.75
1.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well we went to dinner. Not sure how you talked me into going to this show. The "everything you need to know about sex show " in Toronto. We made sure to dress for the show. He was dressed in a nice fashionable outfit, you dressed in a nice day dress, no under wear, no bra. Your nipples are rock hard as we enter. Your anticipation of the show has you so wet and horny. Slowly you walk in the doors. The first booth is a fantasy book booth. We look at a couple books.

We keep walking you get all the story's you want. What you really want is mm toys, a show and maybe more. He slides his hand along your ass. mm so hot. Your ass still swish as your walk, it so sexy. You can't believe you are finally here, it has been a dream for years. You and your friend continue to walk the booths. You stop at one with bondage items, bed straps, hand cuffs, leashes and so much more. You get some great ideas, and may stop on the way out but you keep moving. The thoughts running through your mind make you horny mmmm.

Next section of tables has toys like dildos, butt plugs, cock rings, strap on etc. You make sure to touch some, run your hands over them. There so hard, some have imitation veins. The butt plugs come in so many different shapes and sizes. Again you decide to purchase items on the way out.

As you continue to walk you find peoples outfits, and little side shows so exciting. It has you dripping and your friend nice and hard. Finally you find one of the areas you have been really looking for. There is a test area for this section in almost every booth. You get tied up against the wall as he trys several of the items from the booths close by. First he starts with a hard paddle. He starts with soft strokes on your ass. Slow and soft at first but then harder. You moan loudly, the person at the booth smiles and hand your friend a nice flogger. It has long leather straps with little leather noughted at the end. He slides it along your legs, between your thighs across your wet hot pussy. Along your breasts and of course your ass. You wiggle as he teases you. He takes a couple strokes with it slowly getting use to it. Making it sting on your ass. He keeps working it along your back, tits and ass.

The booth owner comes over with another flogger much shorter strands and bigger knots. He looked at your friend and he nodded. The owner then started to use the flogger. Not starting soft but going at your ass full force Your yelps and moans just kept encouraging him. He kept at it leaving welts on your butt. Mmm both cheeks. His assistant came up with another flogger this one had braided straps He used it on your ass and tits you moan deeply. The young assistant start to show your friend how to twist and turn his hand well striking you to make it soft or hard. How to keep the strikes coming or to stop or slow down or speed up. Finally you where untied. A little week and walking was a challenge. However sitting was not a go idea.

You are amazed how wet you are. You knew you liked to be abused but this was a new level. The next tables had nipple clamps and piercings. It also had many other clamps. Your friend purchase a couple to put on you right there. He put one set on your nipples and another set on your pussy lips. You almost scream in pain but you held back. Your friend rubs your ass still sore from the welts you got only minutes before. He kisses your neck and whispers. " Do you like it slut, is the show living up to your expectations". We continue to walk around. It's a little tender with your pussy lips clamped but oh the sensations. We stop and watch a show being put on. We sit and watch as a woman sucks off this guy getting him all wet and juicy. You are salavitating watching, needing a cock in your mouth. Your hand finds his lap and you rub his cock as you watch. He is so hard your afraid he is going to cum. You stop touching him and can feel your ass burn as you sit. He grabs the chain to your pussy clamps and pulls making you yelp.

The show on stage finishes as the man cums all over the woman's face. You continue to walk the show, stopping here and there to check things out. You decide your friend needs a cock ring so you find a nice leather one. Finding a quite place you apply the cock ring to his cock. You don't want him to cum to soon. Sliding the cock ring on him careful not to hurt his cock or balls. It takes a few minutes to get it right but he is all rigged up. You take time to suck his cock your saliva is dripping everywhere. He moans and grabs the back of your head forcing you to take it all. Fuck you want to be taken right now. He let's you move from his cock to his balls. He sees the spit running down your chin and smiles. He pulls you up by your nipples clamps you moan. You go to wipe your face, he slaps your hadn leave it slut.

As you walk the show you see people staring at you. Woman smile men stare. You try to look at the floor he lifts your head. You start to turn red, at the same time your pussy is catching fire. The humiliation is just adding to the heat. Another show on stage where a young lady is tide up and being flogged. He sees you rubbing your pussy. He leans over and whispers " you wish that was you don't you" you moan softly as his hand finds your pussy lips dripping as he slides a finger along them.

As the show comes to a finish the man on stage asks if anyone wants to try. I raise your arm. You look at him shaking your head no. Your friend reminds you that you said "I will try anything once" He slowly walks you to the stage. Help you walk up the stairs. The man on stage asks your friend to join you.

Your friend and him tie you up to the large x frame. The lights beating down on you, he rips the skirt of yours. He sees the pussy clamps and smiles, he slowly tugs on them. Creating some discomfort as he does he hits your ass hard with a small paddle you scream. The crowd cheers. He keep spanking you 5 times 10 time you loose count. He rubs your ass and as he does, your friend removes the pussy clamps.

The blood rushes to your pussy lips making you cum instantly. You moan and shake, he grabs a flogger and rubs it slowly between your legs. You try to grind on it making your orgasm last longer. He slowly flogs your pussy then moves to your ass noticing you have welts already. He takes it easy not wanting to leave scars. He moves to your back, stroke it hard with each stroke. Your friend moves and starts pulling the nipple clamps. Fuck your loving this on stage Cumming in front of people. You pussy is dripping you can feel it.

They untie you and turn you around, they remove your nipples clamps both at the same time. You moan into the mic someone has placed beside you. You can see men and woman in the front row touching themselves and each other. One guy is getting his cock stroked out in the open. You moan at the site. The flogging continues this time your breasts. Making them redder and redder of fuck. Your nipples are rock hard from the clamps your not sure how much more you can take. Your friend slides 2 fingers in your pussy and finger fucks you while your tits are being flogged You cum instantly squirting every where finally the release you needed. oh fuck!,you cry into the mic, followed by yes yes yes Yes YES!. You squirt for a second time.

They slow down the flogging and the figuring and your friend slide his fingers to your mouth so you can taste your juices you moan and suck his fingers clean. The sound over the mic was so raw and nasty you saw several people in the audience cum.

Your friend cleans you up and finds a new skirt for you. It's plastic and black. It's latex fuck. Slowly you get up from the large x and start to walk. The man putting on the show thanked you and offered to have you back anytime. As a gift he handed your friend a set of flogger's mmm.

At this point you are wiped. You see a sign the comfy lounge. You head that direction your friend tries to stop you but you insist that is what you need. How wrong you where.

You walk into the lounge. First thing you see is a woman being fucked on a table and then spun and fucked by another guy. While she sucks a cock. You take another step or two and see several woman being fucked hard there man above them ramming there cock deep in the woman's pussy while filling there asses with dildos. As you get farther in the club it's just gets worse or better depending on how you look at it women getting dp, while sucking on cock. Two cock in a pussy and 2 cocks in a woman's mouth. Fuck.

First you get to an open area where there are couches to relax. You sit down your friend sits beside you. He notices a thing of pain in you face as you sit He smiles He leans to you, " are you read slut. Are you..he stands and takess his cock out, pulls your head to it. You been waiting all day to taste it. The precum leaking steady from the head. You swirl your tongue around it. Taking it slowly at first inch by inch, sliding back and forth over it. You start sliding it deeper as he plays with your tits, pulling on your rock hard nipples. You moan slowly another man sits beside you and starts playing with your tits. Taking over for your friend he is suckingand biting them one breast them the other. You are getting so horny fuck. You slide a hand to your pussy and rub your lips and clit gently.

The man suck your tits stands up and puts his cock in front of your mouth. You try to squeeze 2 cocks in your mouth. It does not work. Your friend pulls out letting the other guy with a bigger cock fill your mouth. Filling your mouth mmm you mouth and find his precum sweeter than your friend.

Your friend slides down to your pussy and slowly starts licking it. Slowly spreading your lips and finding your hot juicy box. He tastes your warm juices, slowly he slides his tongue deeper in your pussy. Fuck you moan large dick in you mouth and tongue deep in your pussy.

Another man arrives slowly massaging your body tracing it with his fingers. Your friend lifts your legs high making your ass hole visible. He starts to play with it, rubbing little circles around it. He slowly pushes a finger deep in your ass. Oh fuck you moan deep, sucking harder on the dick in your mouth. The gentleman slowly touching you moves his hand to your pussy. Slides 2 fingers in easily. Oh fuck you are feeling full. Fingers in your pussy and ass. A large dick in your mouth Oh fuck. You start to swaying your hips back and forth riding those fingers mmm.

Your friend lifts you and slides under you. Slowly he sits you down on his hard dick, slowly sliding the tip in your ass.

The guy fingering you stands as the guy with the large dick pulls out of your mouth and slides it along your pussy lips Oh his dick is so big.

Your friends dick slides deeper in your ass. You gently slide back and forth trying to get more of his dick in your ass.

The man with the large dick pushes you back a little on top of your friend. He guides his large cock into your tight wet leaking pussy. You expect It to be difficult to fit instead it slides in fairly easily mmm. Oh fuck pussy if full ass is full only thing left and the man stroking you fills your mouth.

So this is what they meant by comfy everything comfortable fits in a hole. You moan as the 3 men slowly start building a rhythm and see sawing in and out of you. You try to moan and yell but can't. Sliding deeper into all three men start picking up the pace. You can't believe this all you wanted to do was rest but instead your are getting the fucking of your life.

Your orgasm which has been building since you arrived in the comfy lounge is about to explode. It is building deep inside you. You feel it start to grow. Slowly you move your hand to your clit the other to the cock in your mouth. As you slowly start you jerk off the cock in your mouth the first wave of your orgasm over comes you. You suck hard and fast the man pulls out of your mouth and cums on all over your breasts.

The guy with the large cock pulls out and cums on your breast as well. You are so wet and horny. Your orgasm is growing your not sure if you can handle it. Your friend pulls his cock out of your of your ass. He Starts stroking it as he stands in front of you. He unloads a large load all over you, you lips, noise and neck. You cum hard and deep. As you open your mouth he cums in there as well grabbing your hair and pushing his cock deeper in your mouth until you clean every last drop.

He finally pulls away as he does you see a small group has gathered to watch and clap. Coming up to you and telling you how amazing it was. You smile you don't need them to tell you that. you spamsing pussy tells you all you need to know.

Your friend escorts you out of the room and heads towards the door. You look at him what are your doing its only 2 pm. Time to renew and rejuvenate and then we can come back for evening events he says. He is right of course. You follow with a large smile on your face and juice dripping down your thighs mnm. You excited for this evening but that is another story.