It was An Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took small steps over to the white door. I could feel Tom's eyes caressing my bottom. I knocked on the door and opened it gingerly not knowing what to expect. Naked I entered, quickly shutting off Tom. The room was really rather untidy, not organised but quite large. He sat at his computer totally naked. I had never seen him fully naked before. He was so good in the flesh, not just his cock. But then...

"It seemed to take you a long time to come in here after you came to the flat. Longer than it normally takes for you to get ready."

Feeling very naked I looked at the floor.

"Well?"

"Why did you make me do that?"

He looked at me for a long time. "Did I force you to do that?"

"Well Tom told me it was what you expected."

"It was. But did I force you to do it?"

I stood and looked at him. The silence grew a while. "Well, if I wanted to come and see you I had to."

"So stripping in front of another guy is the price you will pay to be fucked?" I blushed fiercely. My eyes opened widely at the truth of what he said. My temper flared, I wanted to shout at him. But I simply nodded shamefaced. "So you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." I whispered. Oh God! I just gave in. I did want it. I was horny. I was naked. I had been naked in front of Tom. I did want fucking. Yet I couldn't believe how easy I was. Such a slut.

"Good. Tom was right. It was his idea. It signifies a lot you being naked for me, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"What does it signify to you Mrs Martin?"

"That I'm ready. Ready for you to fuck me." Whispered. "That I'm a loose woman. And... Tom knows." I added.

He had me ride him on his bed. He lay on his back on the bed, his legs parted and his cock hugely erect. I knelt astride him. I had to concentrate on pleasuring him. After I had opened enough to get him fully inside me he had me pause. He liked looking at me. I was displayed for him in this position. Skewered on his cock. Crammed full of his hard flesh. I could barely keep still, couldn't stop my muscles contracting around him, couldn't stop myself pressing my clit against him. On the occasions I had had sex like that with Charles I had known I was in control. With George I knew I wasn't. I don't know when I had started but I had begun grinding against him and pulling up and down on him. Desperate to be fucked. I could hear whimperings. It was me. He raised his eyebrows and I tried to stop.

"Please?"

He nodded. "I spoil you." I pushed up and down on him frenetically, my tits rhythmically swinging in front of his face. I felt his strong arms hold me as I came. He held me in place. In my place. On his cock. Even as I thrust frenetically, my body jerking totally out of my own control he held me. He pulled my body down, my mouth kissing his chest. I was making noises. I was loud. But everything other than my orgasm and his cock was peripheral.

Eventually, seconds, minutes, hours after, I calmed slowly. I felt so hot. I was still impaled on him. He was still hard. I had to concentrate on making him happy, making sure he enjoyed me. It wasn't difficult, I wanted to. With a little more control now that my need had been eased just a little I could focus on him. I liked it pleasing him. I kissed his chest, licked his nipples, watched as I slowly rose and fell on his hard spear. I clenched around him.

He lasted a long time. I didn't think I could last much longer before giving in to my orgasms again and again, but he came in me. I watched his face as it grimaced slightly. I heard him make a noise in his throat. He held my hips tightly and then pounded into me from below. Of course I came again then feeling his orgasm, feeling his jerking, hearing his grunts. After cleaning him really carefully with my mouth George told me to shower. I had to leave the bedroom and scamper into the shower and I found that was no lock. Tom watched me running and then came to the door and stood watching as I was showering. He wanted to look at me. He never hid his interest in my body.

I went round to George's flat a few times. After that first time I had always to remove my clothes at the door each time before going on to see George. At least half the times I had to do it with Tom there in the room watching me strip, obviously looking at my nakedness, both then and in the shower later. It felt somewhat humiliating my body having to be displayed but also I couldn't help being aware of how arousing it was. That second time he also took a photo of me with his phone. It was so embarrassing and it was all I could do to try and remain calm. But he wouldn't delete it and I had to forced to believe him when he said it wouldn't do the rounds. It wasn't something I could get used to. It felt humiliating but there was nothing I could do. Strangely, I believed him. Anyway George wouldn't allow me to be dressed and told me I had to get used to Tom seeing me naked and be proud he found me worth looking at.

A couple of weeks later, I was sitting in my dressing gown in the kitchen waiting for George. I saw the back door open and looked up with a smile on my face, only to see Tom standing there.

"How did you get in?"

He held up some keys. "George gave them to me."

"What are you doing here?"

"His girlfriend came. She's staying." He sat down at the table, looked at my cup. "A coffee would be nice."

"His girlfriend? Staying? He didn't say anything to me."

"He's not a great conversationalist isn't our George is he?" I couldn't disagree with that. I felt put out. "Anyway he gave you to me."

"What!!?" I stared at him, my mouth open. He just looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"A coffee would be nice." He repeated and sat.

Grudgingly I got up and poured him the last of the coffee putting it on the table by him. From his seat, his hand slipped to caress my leg. It felt hot and big on me, I stood stock still as he rubbed up and down my thigh. I wasn't sure I could do this.

"Moving on from being a voyeur, are we?"

He looked up at me, then pleasantly, as though speaking to a favoured but naughty child, "Look if you want to carry on being a bitch, that's fine, and your choice. But we both know why I am here and we both know that George gave you to me and he gave me the keys, so he knows as well. Everyones happy with it. It's no secret. I suppose not your rich husband, who I doubt knows why you are waiting here half naked waiting to be fucked as usual. Now, I have been pleasant to you each time we have met but that could change unless you become a lot more pleasant yourself. Realise your place and what you are."

I stood wide eyed staring at him. I was seething but gradually what he was saying slowly sank in. He had been pleasant and I had been a bitch, but that didn't excuse his lecherous ogling of me or the fact I had been given away like chattel. "Was sneaking around staring at my body being pleasant?"

"I didn't sneak about looking at you. I did it openly. I found you attractive. I liked your body. I told you. George told you to be naked in front of me. You enjoyed being looked at. Problem with that?"

"He said it was your idea."

"Yes it was. I found I also wanted you." He smiled. I knew my face was scarlet. My mouth opened and closed. My head fell. I looked down at his hand on my leg.

"You're his friend."

"We share a lot. But I wasn't taking you away from him when he wanted you."

"You share girls?" He nodded. "I'm not sure I can cope with both of you."

"As well as your husband. Anyway George will be occupied as I said. He won't be sharing much"

"I'm not just anybody's." My voice breaking, quiet.

"Aren't you?" His voice harsher for a moment.

A single tear silently ran down my cheek.

His voice gentle again, "No you are not just anybody's. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I never thought that of you. But you were George's. And now you are mine. And you will accept whatever we say."

"Are you forcing me?"

"No. Not at all. If you are honest with yourself I think you know you want this too. George has been taken from you. You need an alternative in your life."

Eventually, after a long silence, I nodded, though at times a tear still dripped.

"Now open your dressing gown."

"You've seen me naked before." Still angry pride in my voice.

"Yes but this is a little different. You're doing it for me. And you want to." Again he talked to a naughty child.

His hands still played on the softness of the inside of my thighs. I unfastened the cord. Let it fall open for him, displaying myself to him. "Take it off." I shrugged it over my shoulders and felt it slide down my back. I was naked again. He had seen me naked but I did know this felt different. He saw my hips push forward a little. He smiled.

"Put your hands behind you." I did. My hips were even more pushed toward him now, on the edge of the chair, as if I was offering myself. He looked me up and down, then looked straight at my pussy.

"You like being fucked. You like being taken."

"Yes." It wasn't a question but I answered it anyway. My breathing was becoming shallow. "Most people do, don't they?"

"Yes. Probably. But you enjoy that feeling of being used by someone, letting them have control of you."

"No. No. I don't!" I lied, attempting to save myself. I hadn't realised this until George and he didn't seem to understand what he was doing to me, apart from simply fucking me. It was unfair that Tom had made me talk after he had me naked. It made me feel so vulnerable, so meek. It was obvious he knew about me. Making me say things out loud.

"Don't you?" He looked smug. I couldn't hold his stare.

"Well...Yes." I whispered.

"Not so much with your husband though?"

"No. Not with him." My face flaming again feeling his eyes on me as I looked at the floor.

"When you suck cock it is better when you are told to do it, isn't it?"

"Yes. I guess." I had begun to realise this a while back with George. He was right. I liked doing it when I was told to. I didn't do it otherwise.

"Do you like anal?" I didn't think I could blush deeper.

"I... I have never... "

He looked at me. Eventually, "You'll need a plug. To stretch yourself there. We don't want to tear you. Get one."

"Uhh?" I looked at him for a long time. "Yes." I didn't really know what he meant but I was sure I would find out and do it.

"Have you had more than one man at a time?"

"No."

"You probably will in future."

"Ohh. Oh." I was slowly capitulating. I knew it. Simply talking about it was making me feel such a slut. My mind was thinking it through as well as I could as Tom continued to look at me and stroke me. It hadn't taken long for me to change from being a strong, married, independent angry woman, to being a sex toy again. This time for Tom.

"You will do it if I tell you, wont you?"

"Yes." My hips jerked. I would do anything he said. By now both of us knew it. I knew I was humiliated by it, that and very aroused.

"You are a submissive little slut, aren't you, Pia?"

"I am not sure what you mean?" Lying, I looked at him shocked, shaking slightly. Shamed. He shouldn't know, he shouldn't say it.

"You like to obey," he explained smiling. "Its more arousing for you when you need to obey, isn't it." I looked at him in shock. How did he know he was so young? His hand moved up gently pressing into my wet lips. Instinctively my hips spasmed again and I groaned loudly.

"Y...es." I stuttered as my hips jerked. I heard the rest through a haze, but I heard it. I was aroused by him, very aroused.

"Good. I want you to enjoy being with me. George didn't fully understand you, he thought you were just a good fuck. You'll do as I tell you."

"What if I can't?" I whispered.

"You'll find a way. You'll want to. I won't expect the impossible. And if you don't, I'll punish you."

"Punish me?"

"Oh yes. Hasn't anyone spanked you before?"

"George." I whispered.

"Not properly."

"No." My eyes should have been wide in disbelief, instead they looked down in quiet acceptance.

"I will. Properly." I thought about it. It was strangely warming, strangely disquieting, strangely comforting. "You shouldn't worry, things might sometimes shock you, what you find yourself doing, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it all."

He'd spoken to me in those few minutes more than George had in weeks. I had realised that George just wanted to fuck me, enjoyed fucking me, that was all. I knew he would tire of me and move on. He would never be a problem even though he had surprised me. Tom wanted so much more of me. He knew me better, he was dangerous. I was beginning to suspect that Tom had choreographed much of George's actions.

He stood and towered above me like George did. I stood naked, my arms at my sides, my head bowed. He walked around me, I could feel him assessing me. His hand held and squeezed first one, then the other of my buttocks. His large hands spanked each cheek a couple of times, making me jump. He reached around me and took my right breast, making the nipple harden even more. He squeezed it making me curl up a little. Holding me as if in an embrace. He was doing everything knowingly. Like it wasn't a surprise, like he was expecting every response he brought from me. He was playing with me. It should have been me playing with him. But it wasn't.

"Now just a couple of ground rules. Shave. All round your lips so they are totally bare, up your ass too. You can keep a thin strip above but get it neat. I expect to see your cunt lips all the time. Your tits are fine. They are not too small. We're going to have fun with these aren't we? Don't worry I don't want them ringed yet. Just don't let them sag or put any weight on anywhere though. You're not a little girl anymore. Take care, don't let yourself go or I won't be happy. Don't forget the butt plug."

I was thinking too much about what he wanted to be upset. After, I realised I should have been angry, responded, but it was far too late and I knew and he knew I would do what he wanted. He was happy enough with my body. Just small adjustments. I would make sure I was slimmer just in case. I began to realise that I was acquiescing to his demands. I wanted to please him. I had pleased George by opening for his cock, pleasing Tom would be that and far more I realised.

He took me on the table where George had. Had me lay on the table, told me to put my hands by my head, lift my buttocks high for him, open my legs. He was going to take me but making me know I was active in the process of giving myself. He told me what to do, and I knew why, and I did it. This wasn't rape. It was training.

He stood and undressed. He didn't rush. He was confident. His cock was perhaps not as long as George's but it was thicker and strangely darker. I could feel his length along my slit, inside my lips. I knew they were swollen and had pulled apart in abject surrender. I was wet, wetter than normal considering there had been little foreplay. He slid into me slowly as though he was at home there. After that one full length inside me he stopped with only the knob end of his cock inside me at the entrance, making me concentrate fully on that small stretched area. I groaned. I felt exhilarated, knowing he was going to possess me for the first time. I was open to him. I wasn't going to cause any kind of hinderance to his appropriation of my body. He waited.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Take me. Make me yours. Please."

"George did that all the time."

"No. No. He just fucked me."

"Don't you just want fucking?" I could hear his grin in his voice. "What do you want then?"

"I do want you to fuck me. George was happy with just that, but I think you want more. I think... I know." It was hard concentrating on words with his cock teasing my entrance.

"Yes. Yes I do."

"I'll try. I'll give all I can. You can have all of me."

I felt the end of his cock move at the entrance to my yearning pussy. I felt elated, he was going to enter me! I arched my back up. And then I felt him pushing into me, deeper and deeper. He spread me wide around him, filling me deep, slowly withdrew and then pushed in again. He started to push into me with strong steady strokes, gradually increasing in speed but always pushing in to the hilt. I came. It was impossible not to. My toes curled, my muscles spasmed, I jerked uncontrollably on his hardness.

As I became aware again the contractions inside me began to subside and he was completely still, his cock still deep inside me. I opened my eyes, looked back at him to see him smiling at me, a self-satisfied grin on his face. I felt my face flush with shame and I groaned and closed my eyes again.

Then I felt his hand slide between us, just touching the lips spread around his cock. I gasped half in shock, half in pleasure. His fingers were long, and slim and cool on my burning skin. Finally, he reached the top of my slit. I could feel his finger tip press gently on the base of my throbbing clit. I opened my legs a little more to help him, and then he wet his fingers in the juices around. I was soaking wet, dripping down my thighs! I grunted as he ran his finger into my ass! Nobody had been there before. It felt as though I shouldn't let him but his fingers played with it, teasing and tickling it. I felt my orgasm building. It felt as though it was starting at my toes and rushing through my entire body. I began to fight for breath as the intense feeling ripped through me. I reached between my legs and stroked his beautiful, heavy balls, and then he was shooting deep into me. It felt like gallons of the stuff. I came again. Bright colours exploded inside my head like fireworks. Again I was lost in a sea of pure ecstasy!

That afternoon I found a sex shop and looked around embarrassed but curious. I bought a training set of plugs for my butt and lubricant. At home I stripped. It felt as though I should somehow. I smeared the lube on my pink, crinkly opening. I pushed my finger inside. He had told me to tense and relax myself there. I found myself breathing deeply to each tension. I squatted, opened further, feeling embarrassed. Knowing I was doing this for Tom. I pressed the smallest plug inside my ass. I couldn't help squeezing around it, spasming around it. I stayed naked whilst it was inside me, stretching me. Tom told me I had to increase the time I had it inside each day. Then there would be another. Still naked I wrote 'Tom's' across my tits in lipstick, then panicked as I couldn't get it off for a while. It came off eventually. I wrote it on again.

12