It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers

"Boys don't pull out yet. Richard, are you in position?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay boys, go ahead and pull out. Not too quickly."

As Carlos pulls off the sexy blonde, she slowly gets off the younger boy. Getting on her back she spreads her long tanned legs and pulls her cunt lips apart. A stream of virgin cock milk oozes out of her swollen cunt, making a puddle in the bed, while the older boy's spunk oozes out of her ass.

"Richard, how's it...look?"

"Just great ma'am. You'll be happy with what I'm getting down here."

Yes, the customers will love it! This video will be another classic. As the two boys clean up, Diana asks them if they want a shower.

"No ma'am, I have to get back home. My mom thinks I have a baseball game today."

"And I have to get to the market and get some tamales for dinner."

Handing them each an envelope filled with five one hundred dollar bills, plus an envelope for Richard, she bids the three of them goodbye.

"Richard, I'll be in touch. I want to do a couple solo shoots in a few days."

"Okay ma'am."

Diana Dickson is in no hurry to shower. The naughty thrill of one boy's semen in her butt plus a load of virgin spunk in her warm cunt was just too much. She'll get cleaned up later on.

Several days later Diana gets a call from her daughter Donna.

"Hi sweetie!"

"Hi Mom. Haven't talked in a couple days. How's everything?"

"Just fine sweetie. Did a video the other day with Carlos."

"Mom, it kind of sounds like you and Carlos...?"

"No sweetie. It isn't that. Carlos is just a good cock. We actually brought another boy in for this one. A young...virgin."

"So mom...you mean? Two?"

"Yes, two sweetie. One in my cunt and the other..."

"In your ass?"

"You got it."

"Shit mom, when are you going to give it up?"

"Sweetie, you know how much money I'm making. It's like printing hundred dollar bills. There's no way I'm stopping that money train. And all the teenage cock I'm getting. I guess I'll stop after another couple million, but only if I can find a really young one who can rock my world."

"My mom. My 51 year old mother..."

"Yes, your 51 year old horny crazy mother...the hottest GILF porn star on the planet. I love the thought of thousands of teenage boys whacking off to my pictures and my fuck videos. So tell me sweetie, how about you? You getting any....young cock?"

Donna Dickson, Diana's only child, was a 34 year old beautiful blonde just like her porn star mother. Raised by only one parent, Donna was in many ways like her mother. The long legged blonde's body developed quickly, and the high school junior was voted the best rack at Grayson High. The smoking hot cheerleader ended up one night pulling the train for 8 of the boys on the football team after the annual homecoming game. Six weeks later, "Donna Do Me," as the boys now called her, ended up pregnant.

Diana Dickson, at that time a successful softcore model for men's magazines, tried to convince her pregnant daughter to stay in school, despite becoming a bit of an outcast. She told her that later on, she'll be happy she did. The high school junior found the ad for an abortion clinic across town. That will make it easy. She and her mother could move to another town and start over.

Everything changed the day of the "accident." On the way to the abortion clinic, the car right in front of Diana's sports car was t-boned by a drunk kid evading police. One second later and Diana and her daughter as well as the unborn child would have been killed. The fatal wreck stopped traffic for several hours. Diana took it as a sign. She ended up convincing her young daughter to think it over. Donna decided to keep the baby and little Daniel D. Dickson, or Danny, came into the world a couple months later.

Donna Dickson stayed in school. While her sexy blonde model mom babysat little Danny, she got her college degree in business and ended up at a major accounting firm. The beautiful young blonde had a string of meaningless boyfriends and a few one night stands but never found the right guy.

Just having turned 18, young Danny Dickson was a normal healthy kid. Despite being raised by his mother, but mostly by his grandmother, Danny had the good looks and cute smile that would drive any girl crazy. But for all his good looks, Danny Dickson wasn't too good with the opposite sex. The boy was just too shy around girls. He found out that most of the other boys in his class were getting laid regularly by the school's assortment of teenage sluts. Growing up with a gorgeous blonde mother and grandmother who did their absolute best to make sure that Danny was well adjusted, like a lot of kids his age, he spent every night alone masturbating.

Diana tried to do her best to convince her daughter to go out in the world, meet some guys, and get laid. But her daughter Donna always tried to change the subject. Her sexy porn star mother wondered if something was wrong with her daughter. No one should look that good and not having young guys all over her.

The 34 year old really didn't have a lot of time for guys. That will come later. Right now the incredibly smart successful blonde had a nice job with a six figure salary. Her boss had told her she was on the fast track for a major promotion next year. In her 30s she will become the next senior VP of the firm with a major jump in salary and a huge corporate bonus every year. Then, Donna figured, she will the right guy...someone...younger. Yes, younger.

Then one day Donna's life took another turn. The corporation started hemorrhaging money. They started laying off some high level executives, trying to stay afloat in what was becoming a major business recession. Then, one day she found out the news. The company was going out of business.

Donna Dickson, 34 year old up and coming business executive, was unemployed. And worse yet, there was no work for anyone with her qualifications. Donna found herself staying home, collecting unemployment, and cleaning the house. Her son was graduating from high school in a week, then off to college. She will be left all alone.

Donna was getting a bit tired of her sexy mother always asking her if she's getting any cock. But she must admit to herself the prospect of hooking up with a young guy just might change her life. Maybe, just maybe, her mother was right.

"No mom. Since I got laid off at work, I haven't been getting any. Having trouble meeting anyone who turns my buttons."

"Sweetie. I keep telling you. You gotta use that little pussy or its going to dry up."

"I know mom. I'm actually so horny right now I can't stand it. Mom, I know you're right. I definitely need to get laid."

"Yes you do....hard and often. You know you have a gorgeous sexy 18 year old hunk right under your roof and you haven't..."

"Mom! Stop it! I'm not going to...fuck my own son."

"Sweetie, I can see the way he looks at you, You remember the last time you had me over for dinner? When you bent over the dishwasher. God if I didn't know better, I thought you were going to shove it right in his face. His cock was hard as a rock! I can tell all the signs. He wants more than anything to get into his mommy's little panties."

"Mom! You know I see the way he looks at you! His own grandmother! I know he's got a thing for you."

"You mean my darling grandson? So you think he has a thing? For his hot....Grammy?"

"Mom, I can hear him every night. It seems that lately..."

"Sweetle, I have to tell you a little secret. On his 18th birthday I gave him the secret password to my website."

"Oh I already figured that out."

"Yes, my sexy 18 year old grandson has seen his Grammy's tight little ass...and her pussy spread wide. And he's seen me get fucked every way possible. Sweetie, I have to know...does he....call for his Grammy when he's in there...beating his meat?"

"Mom! I'm not ever going to tell you that! That's way too personal. But I'll just say again he has quite a thing for his hot Grammy."

"So, my sexy pictures and my fuck videos are getting my darling grandson off every night. My sexy little 51 year old body can still get a teenage boy's rocks off. I'm actually quite thrilled, sweetie."

At her age, most mothers would have quit calling their adult daughter "sweetie." In fact she also calls her young grandson the same name. Her mother's choice of words and the fact that she's always trying to push her daughters buttons may upset her from time to time, but she really doesn't mind that her mother always calls her and her son "sweetie."

Diana's 34 year old daughter knew she just better let her mother's latest comments go. Her mom is 51 and her son is 18, a young man in his own right. They were both consenting adults. She figures what's the problem with a few harmless pictures and some videos. Trying to change the subject...

"Hey, you know, mom, Danny's graduation is next week."

"I know sweetie. I have already ordered his graduation present. It should be delivered tomorrow."

"You did? What did you...?"

"I know he's always wanted a mountain bike. You know I still have my pink one in the garage."

"Yes, I remember all of our the bike trips we used to take. Then.... Mom, what happened?"

"Donna sweetie, Danny happened. You were just too busy raising a five year old. And without my riding partner, I just sort of lost interest. I remember you got pretty good riding that thing. Maybe you can yourself a young motorcycle jockey who will rock your world in the sack."

"Mom...!"

"Seriously sweetie, I was thinking it was something the three of us could do together."

"You know mom, that doesn't sound half bad. I'd really love to start riding again."

"Yes. I have it all planned out. The three of us spending all day riding all over hell and back. I remember how I used to love the feeling of the saddle rubbing my cunt. I never told you but I got hornier than hell riding that thing. I know that my grandson would love nothing better than to go mountain biking with two smoking hot...milfs."

"Mom, when I quit I sold my bike."

"Donna, I've already got that one covered. You're turning 35 next week. I bought two bikes at the same time. I flashed the salesman my big boobs and he gave them to me at dealer's cost."

"You bought me one for my birthday? Can I ask...what color?"

"Well, I'll just say it isn't pink. Don't want you to clash with me. But you'll find out next week."

The subject of Danny's graduation came up.

"Mom, you are going to Danny's graduation aren't you?"

"You really think I'd miss my grandson's graduation? I wouldn't miss my grandbaby's graduation for the world."

"Okay mom, just letting you know, that you're not wearing any of your slutty outfits."

"No way. I wouldn't ever want to embarrass him. I know Danny doesn't want all those horny boys at his school to know his Grammy is porn star D.D. Dickmee. I'll have to go out and get something....sexy but not slutty."

"Mom, sexy but not slutty is perfect."

"Hey, why don't we go shopping tomorrow? We can just spend the day hanging out at the mall. You know, we need a girl's day together."

"Mom, yes. Actually I'd like that a lot. And since I am laid off, I do have time."

"Never know we might end up picking up a couple of young hunks."

"Mom!"

"You know sweetie, you hang out with your mother, and you'll find out you might start getting laid."

"Okay, mom, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at nine. I have some ideas of the trouble we can get into. Tell Danny his Grammy and his mommy are going to the mall. We are going to look smoking hot for his graduation."

The next morning, Diana picks up her daughter right on time.

"Mom, you better come in and say hi to Danny. He's just about to leave for school."

"Hi sweetie!!"

"Uh... hi Grammy."

The luscious blonde grandmother had put her long blonde hair up and wore huge sunglasses like she always did in public. She wore her hair that way so no one could tell she was a famous pornstar. The internet fuck queen was wearing a short sexy pink skirt. The tight fitting bra had pushed her luscious melons together. It looked to the youngster that her big fake tits were just dying to be let out of their nylon restraints. The boy's cock started to stir at the sight of his grandmother.

"Danny your mom and I are going to spend a girls day out. We're going to get a makeover and get a new outfit for your graduation."

"Grammy, sounds cool."

"We'll text you after school and let you know what time we'll be home, Here's twenty dollars. You better order some take out for dinner. Your Grammy and I might not be in condition when we get home."

"Sure mom. Have a good time. Bye Grammy."

"Bye sweetie."

The blonde grandmother gives the boy a kiss on the lips. By now the teenager's cock is swollen with blood. Diane looks her grandson and gives him a smile. She knew exactly what she had done.

"MMMMM! Yummy! Grammy...likes! Kinda makes me wish I could stay around for awhile."

As they headed to the mall, mother and daughter talked about what had just happened.

"Mom, why did you do that?"

"Do what? You mean give my darling grandson a hardon?"

"Yes. You know, he's 18 now and lately he seems..."

"Horny?"

"Well, he's always in his room."

'I hope he's enjoying his password...looking at his naked Grammy."

"Mom, I don't know if that was such a good idea. I mean, I guess, he is 18. He is an adult".

"Hon, I hope he's in his room every night whacking off to his Grammy..."

In the big department store the two hot blondes were checking out the many racks of new spring arrivals. Donna picked up a cute flowered dress.

"Mom, how's this? I have a pair of red heels that will go perfectly with it."

"Hon, that's perfect...if you want to look like an old spinster. I was thinking of this little red skirt. Maybe this top to go with it. Go in and try it on and see how it fits."

Walking out of the dressing room...

"Mom, isn't that a bit too...?"

"Hot? Yes, it makes you look smoking hot, but not slutty hot. It doesn't scream fuck me but it says that hey if you play your cards right you might just have a chance."

"Okay mom you talked me into it. Now what about you?"

"Well, I was thinking about the green one just like yours. That way we won't outdo each other. Maybe this little top to go with it."

"Mom go ahead try it on."

As she walks out her daughter looks at her sexy mother. The short skirt looks fabulous but the top is just too small for her mother's big round silicone DDs.

"Mom, that top won't do. You'll have every teenage guy there staring at your big fake boobs."

"Well, that's the idea. If it weren't Danny's graduation I'd get it in a second. Maybe this one over here."

"Yes, that's just a bit more...plain Jane? I want those boys to see my big beauties, not hide them."

"Mom, you're gonna look spectacular. You always know how to pull it off."

"I guess you're right. If I wore this, I'm going braless. At least give my grandson a little show. I want Danny's hot sexy mommy and his Grammy to blow his socks off."

Looking at the clock Diane tells her daughter they have 20 minutes to get to the salon.

"Mom, you didn't mention..."

"Hey, were getting ourselves a make over. My treat. Let's...cut your hair and see what happens. You can always grow it back."

"Well, I've thought for awhile about cutting it short."

"Well, Donna, you're not getting any young dick looking like that. Let's have my girl fix you up and maybe change your luck."

"Well mom, to be honest that would be nice."

Walking into the salon the owner greets Diana. She introduces her to her daughter.

"Macy, this is my daughter Donna. We talked about cutting her hair and give her a younger look. She's on the prowl for some young cock. I told Donna that you'll do your usual magic. Give her the works and put it on my account."

The salon owner starts on the 34 year old blonde while her mother was getting worked over by Mindy, Macy's older sister. Next were the finger and toe nails, then finally Macy applied a darker tone of make up and some darker eyeliner to Donna's face. An hour later mother and daughter got out their chairs and looked at each other.

"My Godddd Donna! You look...incredible. Your hair makes you look not a day over 25. You're not even the same person. Plain Jane to sexy...MILF!"

"Mom, you too. If I didn't know better I would say you look about 35 or so."

"So this old lady...looks good enough to attract a lot of young cock?"

"Mom, I don't know about what Danny is going to think when he sees you."

"Sweetie, the boy is 18 and a wonderful kid. But like all boys that age, he's horny 24/7. I hope after he checks us out he's in there beating his meat to his sexy grandmother and his drop dead gorgeous mommy."

"Mom...It isn't too much? I don't want my son to get any ideas that I'm trying to..."

"Seduce him? Fuck him?" Well sweetie, you could do a lot worse than hooking up with Danny. I think underneath that shy sweet exterior there's a grade A male hunk that wants nothing more than to please his sexy mommy. If I were Danny I would be thinking of a way to get into his mommy's panties."

"Mom, stop that! I agree I need to get fucked...hard and often. But I'm not jumping into the sack with my own son!"

"That's your call. Hey, lets to to Milligan's. I heard they have a lunch special."

"Sounds great mom. Its just so wonderful hanging out with..."

"Your slutty porn star mom? Voted the internet's number one granny I'd like to fuck?"

"Mom, I just love being with you. You know how much I love you."

"Me too hon. You know I'd do anything for my darling daughter and my sweet grandson."

Donna ordered the lunch special, while her mother ordered a vegan meal. At the same time they ordered cocktails. Diana, as always, flirted with the young waiter, seeing his cock start to harden in his black slacks.

"I'll have a double martini, dry for starters. How about you hon? You'll have one too? Well, just give us a pitcher of martinis. That way we won't bother you with refills."

"As you wish ma'am."

"Check back after awhile. My daughter and I are just having a girl's day out. We might starting to feel a bit...frisky if you know what I mean."

Mother and daughter were having a great day. As one drink became a second, then a third, the two blonde hotties were feeling no pain. Two hours later, they stumbled out of the restaurant, Diana having given the young waiter a very sizeable tip, asking him what days he works. She tells him she'll come back next week when he is on shift.

"Well, mom, you ready to head home?"

"No hon. I have to make a stop at the Justine's. She emailed me telling they have quite a few new things to look at. After all, I have to keep my customers happy."

It was a good thing the sex shop named Justine's was just a short walk from the restaurant. There's no way either of them could have driven home. When they were done they decided they were going to take take a cab home and worry about the car tomorrow.

"Hi Diana!"

The owner knew that Diana Dickson, or D.D. Dickmee, was their best customer. She introduced Justine the owner to her daughter.

"Diana, I have some really sexy new things. I thought about you when I ordered them."

The 51 year old grandmother makes a beeline for the racks of new arrivals.

"Donna, why don't you pick out a couple outfits for yourself? My treat. You know the business ends up paying for all of this anyway. It's all a business expense."

"Mom, I would but I have no one to wear it for. Maybe some other time."

"Hey, if you want to become an old spinster, then knock yourself out. But you have this new look, and besides a rockin' little bod. I think you'll have some young guys all over you real soon."

"Okay mom, I'll pick out a couple of new things."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,875 Followers